Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steve Show: Sample hours from our friend and star of the show: Steve

+12
The Pantry
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
steveschneider
Rocinante
tGreenWay
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Steve Show: Sample hours from our friend and star of the show: Steve  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Steve Show: Sample hours from our friend and star of the show: Steve

Post by Rocinante 2020-10-23, 15:26

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Does Hondo have a podcast?

That would be like masturbating with a cheese grater...

Knowing what you know about Hondo, and that may be a lot or almost nothing, can you imagine a world where that guy wouldn’t have a podcast?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Steve Show: Sample hours from our friend and star of the show: Steve  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Steve Show: Sample hours from our friend and star of the show: Steve

Post by Turtleneck 2020-10-23, 15:50

Rocinante wrote:No post it here Steve.  I need to see this.

He has nothing to post.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-10-23, 17:54

Rocinante wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Does Hondo have a podcast?

That would be like masturbating with a cheese grater...

Knowing what you know about Hondo, and that may be a lot or almost nothing, can you imagine a world where that guy wouldn’t have a podcast?
So after his wife, wtf would torture themselves with his drivel?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-23, 17:58

NigelUno wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Teaser, I got a one hour outline coming up soon. You won't want to miss it.

Skip the outline. Just do a podcast.

Mind your own beeswax.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-10-23, 18:10

Gotta say, this talk of having to listen to Hondo and shredding one’s junk is a terrible lead-in to The Steve Show.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-21, 08:25

Topic for today's steve show:

Porsches Basketball

Kentucky men's basketball freshman TyTy Washington gets NIL deal with Porsche dealership
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-10-21, 12:01

Shouldn't it be called The fucking Steve Show?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-21, 12:13

duffy munn wrote:Shouldn't be called The fucking Steve Show?

I bet head to head my show would blow away Greenway's show. People would turn that dial to the Steve show after one second of his show.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-10-21, 12:51

steveschneider wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Shouldn't be called The fucking Steve Show?

I bet head to head my show would blow away Greenway's show. People would turn that dial to the Steve show after one second of his show.

I would listen to both shows
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-21, 13:23

Sorry, but the GreenWay should would dominate the rankings. One hour of puns a day guaranteed. It would be great. The Steve Show would be a mess, just entirely random thoughts taken from what’s trending on Twitter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-21, 13:30

Turtleneck wrote:Sorry, but the GreenWay should would dominate the rankings. One hour of puns a day guaranteed. It would be great. The Steve Show would be a mess, just entirely random thoughts taken from what’s trending on Twitter.

At least 25% of the posters here would tune it to every second of the Steve Show.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-21, 17:18

Turtleneck wrote:Sorry, but the GreenWay should would dominate the rankings. One hour of puns a day guaranteed. It would be great. The Steve Show would be a mess, just entirely random thoughts taken from what’s trending on Twitter.

My show would be great. I do acknowledge there’s a chance you’d probably get angry listening to it but I’ve learned there isn’t much I can do about that. My hopes are you would hear it and go ‘wow I was completely wrong about this guy he’s pretty cool’. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-21, 17:19

duffy munn wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I would listen to both shows

I wish I knew about your show back in the day I would have loved it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-21, 17:20

NigelUno wrote:

At least 25% of the posters here would tune it to every second of the Steve Show.

That's four people, Nigel.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-10-21, 17:22

GreenWay would dominate the Syracuse market. That's a fact. And that is the only market that matters.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-10-21, 17:39

Turtleneck wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

That's four people, Nigel.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-10-21, 18:20

Everyone here would tune in even just to hate listen.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3