Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

+16
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
kingstonlake
Rocinante
The Pantry
20 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 4 Empty Re: Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-11, 13:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Yeah, I saw that, that’s the original thread... but I guess let me rephrase my question to just being why does it say steve started this new spun off thread?

Because fuck you!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 4 Empty Re: Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

Post by Turtleneck 2021-01-11, 13:52

Inane Steve thread is every Steve thread ever created. But somehow I bet he is a great neighbor.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 14:01

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:I conceded the election a couple months ago. It's the mainstream here that is still angry.

This is conceding?

"..despite ballot fuckery going on in some states and court challenges that may take months to resolve.

For now, let's just say Biden won.  What's next?"

"For now, let's just say Biden won"? "Ballot fuckery" (no evidence)? "Court cases that will last months?" (they didn't, because there was no case).

That's your great concession? Come on dude.

And you ever stop to think that maybe people being angry about it here has something to do with your guy and his peeps LYING about this for months, leading to the terrorist attack on Wednesday?
That you took the time to look that up proves my point. Just a couple batteries send you searching into the spaces between spaces. It's quite fun.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-01-11, 14:03

When did batteries become new slang for trolling?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-11, 14:14

Turtleneck wrote:Inane Steve thread is every Steve thread ever created. But somehow I bet he is a great neighbor.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us today.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 14:33

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

This is conceding?

"For now, let's just say Biden won"? "Ballot fuckery" (no evidence)? "Court cases that will last months?" (they didn't, because there was no case).

And you ever stop to think that maybe people being angry about it here has something to do with your guy and his peeps LYING about this for months, leading to the terrorist attack on Wednesday?
That you took the time to look that up proves my point. Just a couple batteries send you searching into the spaces between spaces. It's quite fun.

It's also fun to point out you can't have an honest discussion about anything.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 14:35

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:That you took the time to look that up proves my point.  Just a couple batteries send you searching into the spaces between spaces.  It's quite fun.

What's to discuss?  You guys have it all covered.

Please bring back your original avatar.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 14:41

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What's to discuss? I mean...you could answer any of the questions I asked.

You'd rather cry that this is an echo chamber than actually have an honest discussion.

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 4 2744
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 14:51

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

What's to discuss?  I mean...you could answer any of the questions I asked.

You'd rather cry that this is an echo chamber than actually have an honest discussion.

Why should I answer questions?  Why is it so important?  You won't even put up your original avatar.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 15:03

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What's to discuss?  I mean...you could answer any of the questions I asked.

Why should I answer questions?  Why is it so important?  You won't even put up your original avatar.

It's fine. You'd rather be a snowflake than have any backbone.

This isn't breaking news. Just thought I'd give you a chance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 15:13

I'm beginning to think Pantry's excommunication from the family isn't about politics
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 15:16

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Keep following the FLOC.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 15:22

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Keep following the FLOC.

Keep whining about this place being an echo chamber and not having enough backbone to have honest discussions.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-11, 15:32

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

This is conceding?

Uhh, first post in a thread on the first page. So hard to look up. I know that I'll never get those 4.3 seconds back, but that's a cross that I need to bear.

Trying to deflect by acting like you're "owning" people here, is transparently sad. You're reeling without Parler. You've posted more in tBin in the few hours since Parler's server was pulled than you have in months. That can't be a coincidence.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 15:46

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:That you took the time to look that up proves my point. Just a couple batteries send you searching into the spaces between spaces. It's quite fun.

Uhh, first post in a thread on the first page. So hard to look up. I know that I'll never get those 4.3 seconds back, but that's a cross that I need to bear.

Trying to deflect by acting like you're "owning" people here, is transparently sad. You're reeling without Parler. You've posted more in tBin in the few hours since Parler's server was pulled than you have in months. That can't be a coincidence.
Who the fuck is owning anyone? Never been to Parler and have no idea what it is except you guys ranting about it.

tBin is a sad sack of Democrats that WON the presidency and are still bitching.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 15:55

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Who the fuck is owning anyone? Never been to Parler and have no idea what it is except you guys ranting about it.

What? The Democrats WON the presidency? Maybe you should explain that to Trump and the mob of insurrectionists who attacked the Capitol. They're still bitching.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 16:20

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Who the fuck is owning anyone? Never been to Parler and have no idea what it is except you guys ranting about it.

What? The Democrats WON the presidency? Maybe you should explain that to Trump and the mob of insurrectionists who attacked the Capitol. They're still bitching.

You're thick as a brick with zero comprehension, made more difficult by the Fuhrer here chopping one thread into separate threads.

You really are a dickhead, Heat.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 16:25

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You're thick as a brick with zero comprehension, made more difficult by the Fuhrer here chopping one thread into separate threads.

No. Trust me. I get it.

You're a snowflake with no backbone.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 16:29

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You're thick as a brick with zero comprehension, made more difficult by the Fuhrer here chopping one thread into separate threads.

No. Trust me. I get it.

Nope, but you're a fucking idiot just like tanfan said.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 16:42

Who the fuck takes the time to dissect one thread into separate threads, Heat?

You're a weird dude.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 16:54

The Pantry wrote:Who the fuck takes the time to dissect one thread into separate threads, Heat?

You're a weird dude.

Took less than 5 minutes. Now you've got your own personal playpen & I've got a destination for your future hijack posts. Enjoy.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-11, 16:57

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Are you this fucking dense, man? We are bitching because your guy, and others that support him have been LYING to tens of millions of people for months. Telling them that Biden did NOT win. Telling them that it was stolen. Telling them that democracy has been subverted, while they themselves were doing everything that they can do to subvert democracy. And this directly led to the biggest direct assault on our houses of government in over 200 years, and an attempt to assassinate the Vice President and leaders of Congress, and to overturn what every court in the land has deemed a fair and free election. 5 people fucking died, while the people in the government who knowingly spouted those lies and in so doing encouraged that attack, are saying that we should "move on" and "let it go". It is sedition, insurrection, and a terrorist attack by any definition of the words, and they say that?

And you're going to mock people here that are bitching and angry? Are you fucking serious right now? Even if in your world you want to absolve Trump and other Republicans of any responsibility for it, I have to wonder what the hell is wrong with anyone who is NOT angry and bitching.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, Cameron and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 17:26

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No. Trust me. I get it.

Nope, but you're a fucking idiot just like tanfan said.

How many tangents are you going to go off on in your quest to deflect from basic questions?

Honest discussion. You don't want it.

You've had every chance to have it. You don't want it.

Duck. Dodge. Deflect.

Snowflake gonna snowflake.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 17:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Who the fuck is owning anyone? Never been to Parler and have no idea what it is except you guys ranting about it.

Are you this fucking dense, man? We are bitching because your guy, and others that support him have been LYING to tens of millions of people for months. Telling them that Biden did NOT win. Telling them that it was stolen. Telling them that democracy has been subverted, while they themselves were doing everything that they can do to subvert democracy. And this directly led to the biggest direct assault on our houses of government in over 200 years, and an attempt to assassinate the Vice President and leaders of Congress, and to overturn what every court in the land has deemed a fair and free election. 5 people fucking died, while the people in the government who knowingly spouted those lies and in so doing encouraged that attack, are saying that we should "move on" and "let it go". It is sedition, insurrection, and a terrorist attack by any definition of the words, and they say that?

And you're going to mock people here that are bitching and angry? Are you fucking serious right now? Even if in your world you want to absolve Trump and other Republicans of any responsibility for it, I have to wonder what the hell is wrong with anyone who is NOT angry and bitching.

In fairness he has expressed genuine outrage.

Over his thread being chopped.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 17:53

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Nope, but you're a fucking idiot just like tanfan said.

How many tangents are you going to go off on in your quest to deflect from basic questions?

Do I agree with the Capitol protest? Hell no.

Dumbass. Douchebag. Dem.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 17:56

[/quote]Do I agree with the Capitol protest? Hell no.

[/quote]

Do you hold Trump accountable for it?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 17:58

Heat Miser wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Who the fuck takes the time to dissect one thread into separate threads, Heat?

You're a weird dude.

Took less than 5 minutes. Now you've got your own personal playpen & I've got a destination for your future hijack posts. Enjoy.
Why don't you pay attention to politics on the main board?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 18:01

The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Anybody ever tell you that you snivel a lot pantry?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 18:04

duffy munn wrote:

[/quote]

Do you hold Trump accountable for it?[/quote]Of course. He's responsible for everything now, correct?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 18:08

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Dumbass. Douchebag. Dem.

This is you trying to have an honest discussion?

Asking yourself a question? Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 4 502811600

Just stick with deflecting. It's what you're good at.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 18:08

duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Why don't you pay attention to politics on the main board?

There was a reason this forum was established with a separate political forum. Not my fault your dumbasses don't understand rules of engagement.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 18:11

The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

You're a weird dude.

Any time you decide someone has posted something even remotely political, you have to immediately take it into the gutter to force it to the Bin.

Why do you even post here? As far as I can tell, the only thing you have in common with anyone here is MSU. You're not interested in opposing opinions and you're certainly not swaying anyone to your point of view. You just want to troll, be toxic, insult people, and "own the libs" whenever your wingnut feelings are hurt.

Your audience is literally 10 people. Are you this toxic in IRL? Do you lack the ability to "read the room"? Surely there are other places with much bigger audiences that are more attractive & have similar viewpoints to your own. Yet you insist on roosting in this tiny corner of the interwebs. Why is that?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 18:14

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Why don't you pay attention to politics on the main board?

There was a reason this forum was established with a separate political forum. Not my fault your dumbasses don't understand rules of engagement.

If anyone wanted you to be the official determiner of where threads/posts belong & how quickly they should be moved, you would've been a mod a long time ago. Get over it.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 18:27

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Settle down snowflake.

Your rules of engagement are deflection and name calling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 18:57

Heat Miser wrote:
The Pantry wrote:There was a reason this forum was established with a separate political forum.  Not my fault your dumbasses don't understand rules of engagement.

If anyone wanted you to be the official determiner of where threads/posts belong & how quickly they should be moved, you would've been a mod a long time ago. Get over it.
Achtung, mein Fuhrer!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-01-11, 19:19

The Pantry wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Achtung, mein Fuhrer!

Irony, thy name is pantry.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 19:26

The fact that Pantry calls Jan 6th a "protest" tells you all you need to know. A "protest" that had a mob of terrorists who wanted to hang the vice president and kill Nancy Pelosi. A mob of terrorists who killed 5 people. A mob of terrorists that just happen to show up and travel cross country to hear Rudy, Coke jaw Jr, Mo Brooks, and Trump get them all juiced up and March to the capitol on the demand from a sitting president.

But yeah, just a protest and Trump not responsible.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 19:27

kingstonlake wrote:The fact that Pantry calls Jan 6th a "protest" tells you all you need to know. A "protest" that had a mob of terrorists who wanted to hang the vice president and kill Nancy Pelosi. A mob of terrorists who killed 5 people. A mob of terrorists that just happen to show up and travel cross country to hear Rudy, Coke jaw Jr, Mo Brooks, and Trump get them all juiced up and March to the capitol on the demand from a sitting president.

But yeah, just a protest and Trump not responsible.

Coke jaw jr Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 4 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 19:51

MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Achtung, mein Fuhrer!

Liked that, eh? Heat's your hero, not mine. He's fucked with many threads and posts to suit his agenda.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-01-11, 19:56

The Pantry wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Achtung, mein Fuhrer!

Liked that, eh? Heat's your hero, not mine. He's fucked with many threads and posts to suit his agenda.

"Agenda"? Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 4 1966794946 What exactly is my "agenda"?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next