Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

+16
Motown Spartan
Heat Miser
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
duffy munn
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Dendrobates
kingstonlake
Rocinante
The Pantry
20 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 Empty Re: Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-10, 19:24

InTenSity wrote:Lol, and for a while I thought I was the extremist. Ok then.
You are, if you disowned your family over politics.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 Empty Re: Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-10, 19:37

It should also be noted how mental illness is involved. The right refuses to fund or even address the need for healthcare, included addressing mental health. They have taken advantage of those afflicted by it. The powerful deliberately seek the most vulnerable to use as foot soldiers in their thirst to hang onto that power.

It was in full view on Wednesday, apparently it's rampant in social media and even here's at tSwill.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2021-01-10, 19:51

The Pantry wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Lol, and for a while I thought I was the extremist. Ok then.
You are, if you disowned your family over politics.
Scroll to the top. Although you're acting like the uncle I'll never talk to again.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-10, 19:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:It should also be noted how mental illness is involved. The right refuses to fund or even address the need for healthcare, included addressing mental health. They have taken advantage of those afflicted by it. The powerful deliberately seek the most vulnerable to use as foot soldiers in their thirst to hang onto that power.

It was in full view on Wednesday, apparently it's rampant in social media and even here's at tSwill.
Please, seek help ASAP
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-10, 20:22

Can someone explain to Pantry why Trump was a shitty President without mentioning insurrection, lack of a coherent Covid response or any other thing he fucked up?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-10, 20:31

kingstonlake wrote:Can someone explain to Pantry why Trump was a shitty President without mentioning insurrection, lack of a coherent Covid response or any other thing he fucked up?
he's a petulant tool that can't go a day without being a whiny pos on the twitter?
Has no respect for the country or it's people?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-10, 20:32

He's a fucking racist... And racists are fucking evil.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-10, 20:42

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Can someone explain to Pantry why Trump was a shitty President without mentioning insurrection, lack of a coherent Covid response or any other thing he fucked up?
he's a petulant tool that can't go a day without being a whiny pos on the twitter?
Has no respect for the country or it's people?

So what. He owns Libs
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-10, 20:42

AvgMSUJoe wrote:He's a fucking racist... And racists are fucking evil.

Clearly not a disqualification criteria.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-10, 20:43

Obama was way better for the stock market and the economy and that not up for debate.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-10, 20:51

Motown Spartan wrote:Obama was way better for the stock market and the economy and that not up for debate.
See Gdp since 2008, the last crash which happened due to republican deregulation of the financial sector... See how Obama turned it around and trump just claimed victory for the path set by Obama...
Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 White-Image-1
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-01-10, 20:53

The Pantry wrote:Can understand why Goose left this board.  You lefty's are impossible to converse with in your hellbent rage.

Bob's the most intense hater here, but you love his posts like puppies waiting for a treat.

WTF, You left this board for RCMB's Wells Hall with great fanfare yet you came back.

Quite the spin to make your return a public service.

Anyone who called/calls Trump a "conservative" and self-indentifies as a "conservative" is disingenuous.

Bob is Bob. He loves to needle and get folk's goats. Helluva it is he knows where every self-identified "conservative" ties theirs.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-10, 21:09

Face it man, you are on a losing "team" and you can't bring yourself to admit trumpet is all around bad shit, you try to bury it in "Republican" and "conservative"... But these aren't discussions on the role and size of govt.
These are evil unpatriotic storm the Capitol lunatics haha it's hilarious we broke all these laws fucktards vs. everyone else.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-10, 21:19

The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
I'm really not a lefty Pantry. I don't care for forming issues on individual issues based on a rigid political ideology.

But I do, with a passion, despise the Trump.
Some dems have become too passionate with the hate. Do you love Biden and/or Pelosi?
The Pantry wrote:
duffy munn wrote:
I'm really not a lefty Pantry. I don't care for forming issues on individual issues based on a rigid political ideology.

But I do, with a passion, despise the Trump.
Some dems have become too passionate with the hate. Do you love Biden and/or Pelosi?

I don't love any politicians Pantry
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-10, 21:27

kingstonlake wrote:Can someone explain to Pantry why Trump was a shitty President  without mentioning insurrection, lack of a coherent Covid response or any other thing he fucked up?
Despite your dreamland, no president Republican or Democrat would have had a "coherent Covid response ".   I'd also like see your proof Trump was responsible for the Capitol riot.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-10, 21:41

The Pantry wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Can someone explain to Pantry why Trump was a shitty President  without mentioning insurrection, lack of a coherent Covid response or any other thing he fucked up?
Despite your dreamland, no president Republican or Democrat would have had a "coherent Covid response ".   I'd also like see your proof Trump was responsible for the Capitol riot.

C'mon man. Trump downplayed covid from day one. Hell, it openly mocked it at his rallies. He hyped a drug with next to zero evidence it would work. He asked about injecting bleach. Told the American people we were turning the corner as the virus exploded. People listened And now has completely ignored it for months.

As for the attack on the capitol, he had already told the Proud Boys to stand down and stand by. They listened. On January 6th he intentionally assembled people he KNEW were angry ( mostly because they blindly believe his nonsense). He knew many were armed. He had Rudy warm them up "trial by combat!" He sent told them to march to the capitol and BE STRONG! He said he would go with them. they believed him.

Sorry man but if you can still support Trump after what happened last Wednesday you are indeed deplorable.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-10, 21:42

The Pantry wrote:

You have a good night, Mr Just right of Center.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-10, 21:42

Ok this bullshit has run its course. Sorry again about your parents Inten.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-10, 21:58

kingstonlake wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

You have a good night, Mr Just right of Center.

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-10, 21:59

The Pantry wrote:

Words matter, especially when powerful people speak them.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-01-10, 22:59

The Pantry wrote:

So much here that would be comical but Pantry is a true believer.  

COVID:  How about Trump is honest with the American public starting in late February when he was briefed about what was happening in Wuhan China then straight up warning us of the  potential dire consequences of COVID-19.  Instead he made refusing to wear a mask a political statement; used his daily COVID pressers to promote unappoved drugs, home cures like bleach; brought out Dr Oz, Dr Phil and Mr Pillow to praise him while promoting their ideas; effectively blocked out public health and infectious disease experts who dared to disagree with him. Lets not forget not mandating masks for all public transportation.

Trump not responsible for the riot at the Capital.  After months of falsely claiming the election was "stolen”, this is what President Trump said to the crowd of well over 5000 that gathered at The Elipse prior to marching to The Capital.

“You’ll never take back your country with weakness”

“You have to show strength and be strong.”

“We’re going to try to give our Republicans — the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help — we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness they need to take back our country,”

If you think that wasn't red meat to a rabid dog, I've got some bridges on an East Lansing campus to sell you.

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2021-01-11, 09:57; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-10, 23:25

The Pantry wrote:

Why were those people there?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2021-01-10, 23:28

Alright boys, I'm calling you all off.

1. This isn't wells

2. Attacking on here besides shits and giggles is for see above.

This is a good general discussion thread that could avoid Wells.

/mother rant over
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and duffy munn like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2021-01-11, 00:57

Dendrobates wrote:Alright boys, I'm calling you all off.

1. This isn't wells

/mother rant over

Pantry started it! Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 06:21

Dendrobates wrote:Alright boys, I'm calling you all off.

1. This isn't wells

/mother rant over
I find it interesting that people are attempting to have a conversation with a racist, misogynistic bigot who supports an act of terror on the United States Captiol... an act of terror that led to the murder of at least 5 people, including a police officer who was beaten to death by people like him. They beat a police officer to death with an American flag.

Republicans last Wednesday did what Al Qaeda couldn't do on September 11th.

You can't have conversations with these sorts of people. All you can do is surround yourself with people who make you want to be a better version of yourself. It's sad that, apparently, that sometimes includes disconnecting from your own family and friend group.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2021-01-11, 07:56; edited 2 times in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 07:05

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Why were those people there?

It was a rally of the JROC! (just right off center) coalition.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 08:24

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 1494614055 You guys are like Eveready bunnies. Pop in a few batteries and you'll bang your drum for hours.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 08:38

The Pantry wrote: Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 1494614055 You guys are like Eveready bunnies. Pop in a few batteries and you'll bang your drum for hours.

What was your favorite part of the speeches given by Trump, Trump Jr, Brooks, and Rudy?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 09:10

Sorry, I don't watch that stuff. More worried what Biden & Harris (and Pelosi) are gonna pull once in office.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-11, 09:24

The Pantry wrote:Sorry, I don't watch that stuff. More worried what Biden & Harris (and Pelosi) are gonna pull once in office.

So you’re saying you didn’t go back and watch them after the terrorist attack on the Capitol to see for yourself what the events were that lead up to the attack?

This speaks volumes. You only care about your point of view and refuse to see any negative with your side of the aisle.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 09:34

The Pantry wrote:Sorry, I don't watch that stuff. More worried what Biden & Harris (and Pelosi) are gonna pull once in office.

You literally asked for proof that Trump was responsible, but won't watch the speeches before the mob attacked the Capitol and people died?

Even without watching the speeches, you don't think Trump's rhetoric played a part in it, or that he bears any responsibility?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-01-11, 09:39

on the upside, I just saw on tOff Topic board that the golf community is taking a stronger stance against domestic terrorism and the murder of police officers than the christians in the republican party are.

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 09:52

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 Giphy
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 09:53

JROC!!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 09:57

The creepy Pantry: How is Trump.responsible for the insurrection? What's your proof! I want evidence!!

Also The creepy Pantry: Yeah, I don't have any interest in seeing that video evidence

Also The creepy Pantry: My daughter's disowned me because I'm just right of center and they're bat shit crazy. It's them, not me.

Also The Creepy Pantry: Let me post bunny gifs

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2021-01-11, 09:58; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron and Motown Spartan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 09:58

kingstonlake wrote:JROC!!
FLOC!!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 10:00

Sane people: Heres video evidence of the president's culpability in the violent coup attempt

The creepy Pantry: I can see why Goose left.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2021-01-11, 10:39

Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 502811600 You fuck-ups can't even restrain your political angst to the forum created for it.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 10:57

The Pantry wrote:I surrender  
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-01-11, 11:00

The Pantry wrote:Pantry's Thread Hijack Catch-all - Page 2 502811600 You fuck-ups can't even restrain your political angst to the forum created for it.

You talking to yourself?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next