Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Effectively Bans Abortion..

+13
aualum06
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Cameron
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
TrapperGus
tGreenWay
Jake from State Farm
GRR Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Texas Effectively Bans Abortion..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Effectively Bans Abortion..

Post by tGreenWay Sat 23 Oct 2021 - 19:47

ChaseViolence wrote:being proabortion is the only moral choice. that may be an unpopular opinion on such a right leaning bored but its tru and im sorry if that offends your christian sensibilities. not my problem.

society shouldnt be saddled with the product of the poor lifestyle choices of an impulsive and irresponsible person that cant figure out how not to get knocked up when they dont want the kid. plus we can sell the baby parts afterward for a profit like planned parenthood had been doing clandestinely. win/win for all involved.

well most involved anyway. go green

Texas Effectively Bans Abortion..  - Page 3 502811600 Yeah, PP has had to sell dead baby parts ever since the Hyde Amendment got signed into law. Tough to pay the bills when all those taxpayer funded federal dollars dry up.
Ya know, because of its profitability, even I’ve been known to act as a middle man for high end organs like the brain and complex organ systems like the spinal column. Sometimes, if I’m having a cash flow problem, I’ve been known to disappear a neighbor kid or two just to keep the lights on. And I’m not ashamed to admit I’ll grab a scalpel and slap on a gown and get the job done myself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Texas Effectively Bans Abortion..  - Page 3 Empty Re: Texas Effectively Bans Abortion..

Post by ChaseViolence Sun 24 Oct 2021 - 9:39

tGreenWay wrote:
ChaseViolence wrote:being proabortion is the only moral choice. that may be an unpopular opinion on such a right leaning bored but its tru and im sorry if that offends your christian sensibilities. not my problem.

society shouldnt be saddled with the product of the poor lifestyle choices of an impulsive and irresponsible person that cant figure out how not to get knocked up when they dont want the kid. plus we can sell the baby parts afterward for a profit like planned parenthood had been doing clandestinely. win/win for all involved.

well most involved anyway. go green

Texas Effectively Bans Abortion..  - Page 3 502811600 Yeah, PP has had to sell dead baby parts ever since the Hyde Amendment got signed into law. Tough to pay the bills when all those taxpayer funded federal dollars dry up.
Ya know, because of its profitability, even I’ve been known to act as a middle man for high end organs like the brain and complex organ systems like the spinal column. Sometimes, if I’m having a cash flow problem, I’ve been known to disappear a neighbor kid or two just to keep the lights on. And I’m not ashamed to admit I’ll grab a scalpel and slap on a gown and get the job done myself.

im just glad their going to a goode cause. the public sector does great things when given resources involuntarily. it really demonstrates the demand.
ChaseViolence
ChaseViolence
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 24 Oct 2021 - 10:16

n

Im more inclined to be pro birth. Where is the fun if we allow pro choice women to control their own bodies. Also, if we stop having unwanted children and our crime numbers drop, where will all my buddies who understand it’s the poor brown people causing problems get a job policing them?

Beyond that, how much fun is it being pro birth then saying no to social programs that could help the unwanted? It gives me the happies to see others struggle.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ChaseViolence Sun 24 Oct 2021 - 12:31

DWags wrote:

n

Im more inclined to be pro birth. Where is the fun if we allow pro choice women to control their own bodies. Also, if we stop having unwanted children and our crime numbers drop, where will all my buddies who understand it’s the poor brown people causing problems get a job policing them?

Beyond that, how much fun is it being pro birth then saying no to social programs that could help the unwanted? It gives me the happies to see others struggle.

ive posited perhaps they should control their bodies better so that they dont have to kill the product of their irresponsible and impulsive lifestyles?

did our crime numbers go down after roe v. wade and the mass implementation of social programs in the late 60's?

im still trying to come up with good arguments to throw in the faces of those societal rotting x'tians about why crime numbers were so low in the 1940's and pre-Volstead act when state intervention in private matters was far lower than it became after the 60's.
ChaseViolence
ChaseViolence
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Wed 27 Oct 2021 - 9:31

Most Americans believe that abortion should generally be legal early in pregnancies and restricted later. Public opinion has barely moved in decades and is similar across women and men.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3