Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.

+5
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.  Empty Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.

Post by DWags 2021-07-13, 19:33

I get many of these, but Seth Curry? How is anyone gonna hate him? what does he do to piss people off? I get some of these guys whine, some of them take political stands, some of them are demanding, so some people "hate them" on social media. But have I missed something about Seth Curry? Is he political? What have I missed?

Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.  21278910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.  Empty Re: Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.

Post by DWags 2021-07-13, 19:36

Trevor, Miami, what does this Rashford do that pisses people off?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.  Empty Re: Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.

Post by tGreenWay 2021-07-13, 19:36

Disappointed and surprised Draymond isnt in the top 10.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-07-13, 19:40

For those on phones, here's the list:

1. Lebron
2. M. Rashford Soccer, England
3. Tom Brady
4. Durant
5. Wallace Nascar
6. Lillard
7. Bauer MLB (Saw a thing on him, he's pretty arrogant)
8. Ronaldo
9. Seth Curry
10 M Ozil
11. J.-Smith Schuster
12. Dez Bryant (people still hate him in 2021?)
13 S. Collymore Another soccer guy
14. D. Watson (maybe because of his rape alegations)
15. Harden.

Lebron gets 4 times as many hate posts as the next guy. 122K to 32K Brady is at 28K Seth is at 11K

Seth?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-07-13, 19:40

tGreenWay wrote:Disappointed and surprised Draymond isnt in the top 10.

True. I wonder why
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-07-13, 19:46

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Disappointed and surprised Draymond isnt in the top 10.

True. I wonder why

No idea. He’s a quote machine and not afraid to speak his mind, thus he gets media attention, he’s chatty on the court, and he’s a winner. All that adds up to opponent's fans and racists hating on him.
Maybe because he works hard on defense to help his team, instead of just shooting the lights out every night. Athletes with the most social media hate...... I don't get how one of the people are on it.  2599972566
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-07-13, 19:47

DWags wrote:Trevor, Miami, what does this Rashford do that pisses people off?

Lately, he’s black and missed a shot. In general, he’s black and spoke out against their right wing majority government and had the Gaul to try to help feed poor kids
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-07-13, 19:47

Seth or Steph?

Rashford probably got some on Sunday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-07-13, 19:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Lately, he’s black and missed a shot. In general, he’s black and spoke out against their right wing majority government and had the Gaul to try to help feed poor kids

Well, that does it, I hate that fucker.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2021-07-13, 20:03

DWags wrote:I get many of these, but Seth Curry?  How is anyone gonna hate him?  what does he do to piss people off?   I get some of these guys whine, some of them take political stands, some of them are demanding, so some people "hate them" on social media.  But have I missed something about Seth Curry?  Is he political?   What have I missed?  

IIRC, he was fairly outspoken when the Warriors skipped their championship visits to the White House. Other than that, I got nothin'.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-07-13, 20:20

Heat Miser wrote:
DWags wrote:I get many of these, but Seth Curry?  How is anyone gonna hate him?  what does he do to piss people off?   I get some of these guys whine, some of them take political stands, some of them are demanding, so some people "hate them" on social media.  But have I missed something about Seth Curry?  Is he political?   What have I missed?  

IIRC, he was fairly outspoken when the Warriors skipped their championship visits to the White House. Other than that, I got nothin'.

Are you confusing Steph Curry with Seth Curry?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-07-13, 20:21

Motown Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

I know I was talking about the Golden State warrior. Sorry, I know they're brothers. But nonetheless, my point stands.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-07-13, 21:18

Motown Spartan wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Mind yer own beeswax, ya nosey Nellie.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-07-13, 21:49

Seth Curry has been outspoken on opportunities for women and even “suggested” Under Armor make his model in sizes to fit young women.

The Golden State Warriors also rejected visiting The White House when Trump was in office after accepting Obama’s invite after winning the 2015 Championship.

The hard right wing is very active on social media and targets anyone who dares to reject Trump.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2021-07-13, 22:32

It really is Steph and not Seth though Seth is just some guy who happens to also be a basketball player
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-07-13, 23:20

Is Steph short for Stephanie?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-07-17, 19:31

Damn, that dude just won the Pat Tillman Award for Service. So, of course people hate him. Why wouldn't they.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2021-07-17, 19:49

StylesGShmooth wrote:

Damn, that dude just won the Pat Tillman Award for Service. So, of course people hate him. Why wouldn't they.

He's an incredible human and a pretty damn good player, too.

But he's young, rich, and black, which is the triple threat to horrible racists around the globe.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down