Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff

+16
Trapper Gus
The Pantry
AvgMSUJoe
kingstonlake
TrapperGus
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
NigelUno
duffy munn
Nordic
Pervis Muldoon
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Heat Miser
Turtleneck
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 Empty Re: Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff

Post by DWags Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:46 pm

Nordic wrote:WTF is going on around here? USFL threads? Caleb freaking Williams, fast food, rona, Jeopardy, wonder dogs... you all better get your shit together. We got goddam Michigan in less than 48hrs. 

Come prepared Saturday.

Thanks coach. I needed that. IM READY TO LAY MY ASS ON THE LINE!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 Empty Re: Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff

Post by Trapper Gus Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:49 pm

Nordic wrote:WTF is going on around here? USFL threads? Caleb freaking Williams, fast food, rona, Jeopardy, wonder dogs... you all better get your shit together. We got goddam Michigan in less than 48hrs. 

Come prepared Saturday.

Wait, at home, right?

Should we be worried about a team that has lost two only two B1G games on the road by 1 frigging point?

The mighty elf will have them ready...
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:42 pm

You don't want my ass anywhere until these shits stop.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:53 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Come prepared Saturday.

I'm not real big on sports right now, Nordic.

I'm sorry about the Bills buddy  Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 685334576
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:37 am

Trapper Gus wrote:

Come prepared Saturday.

Wait, at home, right?

Should we be worried about a team that has lost two only two B1G games on the road by 1 frigging point?

We lost @ home to Northwestern. The question is which team is going to show up...the one that beat Wisconsin, or the one that struggled with Illinois, Northwestern, and Minnesota.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:23 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Wait, at home, right?

We lost @ home to Northwestern.  The question is which team is going to show up...the one that beat Wisconsin, or the one that struggled with Illinois, Northwestern, and Minnesota.  

Darn it, you are right ... the wheels are falling off, run for the hills ,,,

Last edited by Trapper Gus on Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:48 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

We lost @ home to Northwestern. The question is which team is going to show up...the one that beat Wisconsin, or the one that struggled with Illinois, Northwestern, and Minnesota.

Darn it, your right ... the wheels are falling off, run for the hills ,,,

Probably some middle ground between that and...NATTY!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:16 pm

Saw some lady in a UM sweatshirt this morning. My blood is absolutely boiling.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:41 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:Saw some lady in a UM sweatshirt this morning. My blood is absolutely boiling.

Is it unusual to see people in University of Miami sweatshirts where you live?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:08 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:Saw some lady in a UM sweatshirt this morning. My blood is absolutely boiling.

It's unusual to see people in any type of sweatshirts where I live.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:58 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:07 pm

scum can chow my green & white nutsack.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:27 pm

tGreenWay wrote:scum can chow my green & white nutsack.

I demand pics of said green and white nutsack.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:59 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Is that why you were upset?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:16 am

Motown Spartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:scum can chow my green & white nutsack.

I demand pics of said green and white nutsack.

No horny posting when you’re supposed to be fully focused on the game.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:34 pm

We are losing recruits and birthdays are being missed. We are not focused. At this rate, 3-9 at best. I know it's the off-season, but we have to remain focused. This success of this board last year will not simply repeat itself without focus. Get fucking focused.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:We are losing recruits and birthdays are being missed. We are not focused. At this rate, 3-9 at best. I know it's the off-season, but we have to remain focused. This success of this board last year will not simply repeat itself without focus. Get fucking focused.
What the fuck is your avatar supposed to represent?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:54 pm

Turtleneck wrote:We are losing recruits and birthdays are being missed. We are not focused. At this rate, 3-9 at best. I know it's the off-season, but we have to remain focused. This success of this board last year will not simply repeat itself without focus. Get fucking focused.

The ugliness of late summer OT season has already reared its vicious head. We have Swillers arguing with each other on two boards. It’s embarrassing. This shit should be kept in the family.

We need an official Swill Counselor.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:05 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

The ugliness of late summer OT season has already reared its vicious head. We have Swillers arguing with each other on two boards. It’s embarrassing. This shit should be kept in the family.

Dammit Nigel and OTPT! Get it together.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:14 pm

The Pantry wrote:
What the fuck is your avatar supposed to represent?

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 1966794946

This is gold. And an example of how we've lost focused?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:23 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Make that three.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:53 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Make that three.

Nigel, OTPT, and you? Get your act together, GreenWay. This is no time to lose focus.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:18 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Not me.  That other guy is busy policing both boards though.  Pretty sad actually.  He used to be a good poster.  Hope he's OK.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:57 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Make that three.

Nigel, OTPT, and you Duffy. Get your act together, GreenWay. This is no time to lose focus.

Fixed. I’m laser focused, Turtleneck. You get your act together.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:37 pm

Turtleneck wrote:We are losing recruits...

Wait. What?? Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 1550444538
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:56 pm

Nordic wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:We are losing recruits...

Wait. What?? Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 1550444538
some dude is looking at Arkansas....🤷
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:25 am

It's August 6th, classes start in 26 days, do you know where your focus is? It's time to start putting the off-season to bed. No more cord cutting threads, NASCAR stuff, discussions about the weather, BBQ talk, or Braves nonsense. GreenWay will continue to goof off year around and the rest of us have to work extra hard to offset his complete lack of focus. The time is now. I'm there. Travis is there. DWags is there. Nordic and Floyd never left. Are you there? #GetFuckingFocused #Focus
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:33 am

derp
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:35 am

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5tp8itcsbuv2v6msq0uqamhi6a187le4ybcjuu1d7&rid=200

Yes turtleneck yes
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:01 pm

Turtleneck wrote:It's August 6th, classes start in 26 days, do you know where your focus is? It's time to start putting the off-season to bed. No more cord cutting threads, NASCAR stuff, discussions about the weather, BBQ talk, or Braves nonsense. GreenWay will continue to goof off year around and the rest of us have to work extra hard to offset his complete lack of focus. The time is now. I'm there. Travis is there. DWags is there. Nordic and Floyd never left. Are you there? #GetFuckingFocused #Focus

I’m not taking any classes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:30 pm

Turtleneck wrote:It's August 6th, classes start in 26 days, do you know where your focus is? It's time to start putting the off-season to bed. No more cord cutting threads, NASCAR stuff, discussions about the weather, BBQ talk, or Braves nonsense. GreenWay will continue to goof off year around and the rest of us have to work extra hard to offset his complete lack of focus. The time is now. I'm there. Travis is there. DWags is there. Nordic and Floyd never left. Are you there? #GetFuckingFocused #Focus

Tuck gonna be at the NASCAR Sunday, Turtleneck.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:21 pm

Nordic wrote:

I hope the weather is nice.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:58 pm

Nordic wrote:

Focus
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:11 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Focus

No, you said it’s time to start putting things away and get ready to focus. Make up your mind, Turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Focus

No, you said it’s time to start putting things away and get ready to focus. Make up your mind, Turtleneck.

Will Steve ever come back, GreenWay?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:32 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Focus

Something lion, something cage turtleneck
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:08 am

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 EthicalTastyGuppy-size_restricted
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:28 am

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 1362440668

Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 E8DkQwsXEAcmhnp
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:32 am

Two if by sea Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 3493939353

[tw]1570937856398626816?s=46&t=_1RWTFhFRzvLs-QaO2PYbQ[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, Travis of the Cosmos, MiamiSpartan and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:34 am

kingstonlake wrote:Two if by sea Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 3493939353

[tw]1570937856398626816?s=46&t=_1RWTFhFRzvLs-QaO2PYbQ[/tw]
The Tuck Comin' flag. Emergency alert from board management: please temporarily logoff - Page 2 55953254
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next