Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's not over. It'll never be over here. It's just starting: Michigan pregame thread

+23
AvgMSUJoe
Tim Wakefield
Green money
NigelUno
steveschneider
SawGreen
Dendrobates
Motown Spartan
Wally Fairway
Heat Miser
aualum06
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
duffy munn
DWags
InTenSity
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
Nordic
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
27 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's not over. It'll never be over here. It's just starting: Michigan pregame thread - Page 4 Empty Re: It's not over. It'll never be over here. It's just starting: Michigan pregame thread

Post by Heat Miser Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 12:32

Do we have our shit together for tomorrow? Who's starting the game thread? Let's not fuck this up!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

It's not over. It'll never be over here. It's just starting: Michigan pregame thread - Page 4 Empty Re: It's not over. It'll never be over here. It's just starting: Michigan pregame thread

Post by Turtleneck Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 13:16

Getting to know Michigan State with The Only Colors: We spoke with SB Nation’s The Only Colors about Michigan at Michigan State.

https://www.maizenbrew.com/football/2021/10/29/22752676/michigan-wolverines-football-michigan-state-preview-kenneth-walker-mel-tucker-jim-harbaugh
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 13:16

Michigan State drawing heavy share of in-state bets for rivalry matchup vs. Michigan

https://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/32502597/michigan-state-drawing-heavy-share-state-bets-rivalry-matchup-vs-michigan
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 13:19

What kind of sign is this?

‘The Hangover’ star Ken Jeong will be guest picker for ‘College Gameday’ in East Lansing.

https://www.mlive.com/sports/2021/10/the-hangover-star-ken-jeong-will-be-guest-picker-for-college-gameday-in-east-lansing.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 13:34

Death Roe wrote:OTPT, let me know where you're at. We're by the Nat Sci building.

Giltner Hall parking lot checking in. We'll have beer and good food
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 13:45

typically with friends on the south side of Marshall Adams Hall/Old Botany.

feel free to walk around yelling "Bobby Sak"!  Not far from Giltner and Nat Sci.

Go Green muthafuckers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green money Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 14:08

Will be tailgating at the Planetarium. Leaving home at 5 am to be in line at 7 am.
Green money
Green money
Spartiate

Robert J Sakimano and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 14:43

Green money wrote:Will be tailgating at the Planetarium. Leaving home at 5 am to be in line at 7 am.

Will you have Bud Light?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 15:04

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

I'd give a month's pay to watch this bad ass round the corner one more time against UofM and the defensive backs not knowing what to do that day.   Try to shove him, go for his ankles, pretend they slipped.  It was amazing.  Never saw that kind of fear in D1 athletes attempting to tackle.  

One of my favorite Spartans. Sometimes it was like a runaway freight train rolling downhill. I would have been scared too.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 15:05

Heat Miser wrote:Do we have our shit together for tomorrow? Who's starting the game thread? Let's not fuck this up!

Hay is in the barn
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, MiamiSpartan, tGreenWay, DWags and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 15:41

Nordic wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Do we have our shit together for tomorrow? Who's starting the game thread? Let's not fuck this up!

Hay is in the barn

Wood's in the kitchen and the cow's in the barn, I'm all cleaned up and my chores are all done!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 16:00

DWags is in the Graduate. Alcohol is in my belly. Let’s goooooooooooo
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 16:14

DWags wrote:DWags is in the Graduate. Alcohol is in my belly. Let’s goooooooooooo

BOLO for some of the boys from the Miami game. Pretty sure at least one is staying there this weekend.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

The Pantry, tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Green money Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 16:35

NigelUno wrote:
Green money wrote:Will be tailgating at the Planetarium. Leaving home at 5 am to be in line at 7 am.

Will you have Bud Light?
good question. Kroger has 4 packs of 16 Oz Heineken in cans which is much better than bottles in my opinion. Beer isn't skunky and you get 4 Oz more per container. Going with 6 packages of those for my case. Plus the can is green. You may start the applause.
Green money
Green money
Spartiate

tGreenWay and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 17:49

[tw]1454152069447827470[/tw]
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 18:31

I'm so fucking fosuc'd I started drinking 3 days ago!

InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos, Cameron, MiamiSpartan, tGreenWay, AvgMSUJoe, Turtleneck, Pervis Muldoon and Green money like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 19:58

DWags wrote:DWags is in the Graduate. Alcohol is in my belly. Let’s goooooooooooo

My little brother is there right now. He looks like me, only 5 years younger and maybe a little heavy set. If you are still there, I challenge you to call out his nickname, Which is Dot
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 20:19

InTenSity wrote:I'm so fucking fosuc'd I started drinking 3 days ago!

I like your style
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 29 Oct 2021 - 21:24

[ig]CVoXvkzPGCf[/ig]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 8:35

[tw]1454425375501598723[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 8:42

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1454425375501598723[/tw]
Just saw that in my Twitter feed... when you get Wapo sports coverage... if the dude can rip a couple off today would be a huge step toward the Heisman.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 9:00

Thanks Floyd!

Last edited by InTenSity on Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 10:58; edited 1 time in total
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 10:20

Cleaned up InTen's link

[tw]1454191819911270403[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 11:02

Damn it's only 11
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat 30 Oct 2021 - 18:08

Forgive me if I post this in multiple threads.

[tw]1454564159920611328[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 8:11

Hi TN I have questions. Everyone knows that a message boarder is allowed to be happy about a victory for 24 hours before they turn their attention to the next game. Is that a strict 24 hours? Or can I be happy for the whole day? Assuming it’s a strict 24 hours, does the clock start at the beginning of the previous game, or the end? Do I have to stop being happy at noon or 4?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 8:17

No no no... your thinking player. A message boarder can be happy until the first 3 and out in the next game. We don't have to prepare. We just need to flex our fingers and rock the internet with bad takes and general fun shenanigans....(as opposed to hand wringing and mean spirited shenanigans in a loss)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 8:20

AvgMSUJoe wrote:No no no... your thinking player. A message boarder can be happy until the first 3 and out in the next game. We don't have to prepare. We just need to flex our fingers and rock the internet with bad takes and general fun shenanigans....(as opposed to hand wringing and mean spirited shenanigans in a loss)

FOCUS
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 8:35

Just walked into Meijer and realized I didn't remove the rally fingernail polish my daughter put on my nails yesterday when we were down 16. Might wear it all week.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, Other Teams Pursuing That, InTenSity, Dendrobates, gomersbro and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 9:11

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hi TN I have questions. Everyone knows that a message boarder is allowed to be happy about a victory for 24 hours before they turn their attention to the next game. Is that a strict 24 hours? Or can I be happy for the whole day? Assuming it’s a strict 24 hours, does the clock start at the beginning of the previous game, or the end? Do I have to stop being happy at noon or 4?

12pm sharp is when this board gets fucking focused for the next game. Don’t let up. Don’t buy the hype. Be relentless.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 9:24

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hi TN I have questions. Everyone knows that a message boarder is allowed to be happy about a victory for 24 hours before they turn their attention to the next game. Is that a strict 24 hours? Or can I be happy for the whole day? Assuming it’s a strict 24 hours, does the clock start at the beginning of the previous game, or the end? Do I have to stop being happy at noon or 4?

12pm sharp is when this board gets fucking focused for the next game. Don’t let up. Don’t buy the hype. Be relentless.

I understand. Not to negotiate but since the next game doesn’t start until 330 next week can I be happy until then maybe?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 31 Oct 2021 - 9:26

Turtleneck wrote:

nah, I'm on cloud nine until the first 3/out... Mel gets paid the big bucks for that. Our job is to troll the Twitter/message boards for every um fan whining like bitches... every excuse needs a It's not over. It'll never be over here. It's just starting: Michigan pregame thread - Page 4 4177874726 smilie... dunk on the co-workers with the ugly um shit all around their office... and just roll around in this, like a pig in mud, for an entire week.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Green money likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 24 Oct 2022 - 10:06

This served us well last year, so we are rolling the dice with the same pregame thread.

Michigan State vs. Michigan football prediction and early odds for 10/29

https://www.mlive.com/betting/2022/10/michigan-state-vs-michigan-football-prediction-and-early-odds-for-1029.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 24 Oct 2022 - 17:31

Bob will like this...

Big Ten football Misery Index: Taylor Swift sounds off on Michigan's state of rivalry
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue 25 Oct 2022 - 8:24

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/10/michigan-state-shown-bulletin-board-material-ahead-of-rivalry-game-at-no-4-michigan.html
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue 25 Oct 2022 - 11:47

[quote="Trapper Gus"][url=https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/10/michigan-state-shown-bulletin-board-material-ahead-of-rivalry-game-at-no-4-michigan.html]https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/10/michigan-state-shown-bulletin-board-material-ahead-of-rivalry-game-at-no-4-michigan.html[/urHalloween.

I'm underwhelmed by Tucker's talk, but I'm sure that's by design. I'm not sure what I was looking for. Maybe confidence in his team?
I just hope MSU makes it competitive.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 25 Oct 2022 - 11:52

[quote="Dendrobates"]
Trapper Gus wrote:[url=https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/10/michigan-state-shown-bulletin-board-material-ahead-of-rivalry-game-at-no-4-michigan.html]https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2022/10/michigan-state-shown-bulletin-board-material-ahead-of-rivalry-game-at-no-4-michigan.html[/urHalloween.

I'm underwhelmed by Tucker's talk, but I'm sure that's by design. I'm not sure what I was looking for. Maybe confidence in his team?

I am of the mind that this game is either going to be a field goal game, or we lose by 40. I just don’t get the feeling it’s going to be anything in between one of those
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue 25 Oct 2022 - 12:21

Dendrobates wrote:

He is talking "Coach Speak" before a big game.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 25 Oct 2022 - 12:49

Trapper Gus wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

He is talking "Coach Speak" before a big game.

as he always does whether it's before or after a game you ain't getting shit from his pressers outside of maybe 1-2 quotes that are not coach speak or even noteworthy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Green money Tue 25 Oct 2022 - 13:15

[quote="DWags"]
Dendrobates wrote:

I am of the mind that this game is either going to be a field goal game, or we lose by 40. I just don’t get the feeling it’s going to be anything in between one of those
I think it will be between 3 and 40.
Green money
Green money
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next