Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There’s a piping hot rumor about DWags flying around on social media

4 posters

Go down

There’s a piping hot rumor about DWags flying around on social media Empty There’s a piping hot rumor about DWags flying around on social media

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-12, 18:05

DWags has been lying to us all along. The truth is, DWags is a doorist.

It hurts, I know. You feel gutted and betrayed. That’s a normal response. Take a few minutes to regain your composure and get back to posting again.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

There’s a piping hot rumor about DWags flying around on social media Empty Re: There’s a piping hot rumor about DWags flying around on social media

Post by Turtleneck 2022-03-12, 19:17

No, DWags is not a Doorest. Don't try some Putin-esque gaslighting to justify your attacks on DWags.

DWags is a Wheelist. DWags will always be a Wheelist. DWags is the king of the Wheelists.

All hail DWags the Dominant, first of his name, king of the Wheelists, lord of tSwill, and protector of the Spartan name.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

There’s a piping hot rumor about DWags flying around on social media Empty Re: There’s a piping hot rumor about DWags flying around on social media

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-12, 19:19

Turtleneck wrote:No, DWags is not a Doorest. Don't try some Putin-esque gaslighting to justify your attacks on DWags.

DWags is a Wheelist. DWags will always be a Wheelist. DWags is the king of the Wheelists.

All hail DWags the Dominant, first of his name, king of the Wheelists, lord of tSwill, and protector of the Spartan name.

I didn’t say DWags is a doorist. I said that’s the rumor going around socials. Stop your nonsense.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-03-12, 19:24

tGreenWay wrote:I didn’t say DWags is a doorist. I said that’s the rumor going around socials. Stop your nonsense.

tGreenWay wrote:DWags has been lying to us all along. The truth is, DWags is a doorist.

It hurts, I know. You feel gutted and betrayed. That’s a normal response. Take a few minutes to regain your composure and get back to posting again.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-03-12, 19:26

Waiting for Dwags to chime in
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-12, 20:19

I’ve deleted all past tweets. I’m sending this thread to my lawyer

I hope some of you have a lot of hats. Remember when Kramer won and got coffee? I love hats.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-12, 20:22

Turtleneck wrote:

tGreenWay wrote:I didn’t say DWags is a doorist. I said that’s the rumor going around socials. Stop your nonsense.

tGreenWay wrote:DWags has been lying to us all along. The truth is, DWags is a doorist.

Attribution is in the headline, Nigel. You’re fake news.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-03-12, 20:26

DWags wrote:I’ve deleted all past tweets.   I’m sending this thread to my lawyer

I hope some of you have a lot of hats. Remember when Kramer won and got coffee?  I love hats.

I’m just the messenger, D. But, do you really think your tweets aren't monitored and saved? They’re — meaning, the rumormongers — usually three moves ahead of their prey, and their takedown is brutal. Tread lightly. This could be the most public of your many humiliations.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-12, 21:07

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:I’ve deleted all past tweets.   I’m sending this thread to my lawyer

I hope some of you have a lot of hats. Remember when Kramer won and got coffee?  I love hats.

I’m just the messenger, D. But, do you really think your tweets aren't monitored and saved? They’re — meaning, the rumormongers — usually three moves ahead of their prey, and their takedown is brutal. Tread lightly. This could be the most public of your many humiliations.

Prove I wasn’t drunk or under the influence when I tweeted them. There is enough evidence on this board that I most likely was both drunk and under the influence. I don’t know if that’s going to hold up in court but that’s my story and I’m sticking with it
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-12, 21:08

And I was hacked
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-12, 21:09

While I was drunk and under the influence
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-03-12, 21:12

DWags wrote:And I was hacked

Oh fuck, maybe GreenWay is right. Has DWags turned his back on the Wheelists? Getting hacked is the go-to excuse when covering up a social media fuck up.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-03-12, 21:38

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:And I was hacked

Oh fuck, maybe GreenWay is right. Has DWags turned his back on the Wheelists? Getting hacked is the go-to excuse when covering up a social media fuck up.

My brother has my password.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-03-12, 22:17

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

My brother has my password.

Is he a Doorist?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-03-12, 22:22

tGreenWay wrote:

You going to post this shit or what
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down