Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?

+17
TravelinMan
DWags
Spartytruth
NumbersDude
sεяεηιτλ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Rocinante
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
GRR Spartan
PennSpartan
Trapper Gus
Pervis Muldoon
NigelUno
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
21 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 Empty Re: NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?

Post by RQA 2022-04-29, 09:22

"Heinrich came to Wednesday’s briefing armed with an additional question on the matter.

“We’ve heard the president say over and over again that he has never spoken to his son about his business dealings,” Heinrich noted, before she asked, “Has he ever spoken to his son’s business partners about his son’s business dealings?”

Psaki responded: “Again, nothing has changed about what I said yesterday, the president does not get involved in the business dealings of his son

“Even through his son’s business partners?” asked Heinrich.

Psaki said, “Nothing has changed since what I said yesterday.”

After Heinrich said Psaki had never answered her question from Tuesday, the press secretary fired back, “He’s not involved in his son’s business dealings.”
"

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/psaki-bats-away-questions-about-biden-meeting-with-hunters-business-partners-hes-not-involved-in-his-sons-business-dealings/
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 Empty Re: NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-29, 09:24

RQA wrote:My taxes are pretty complicated and never met in person with my tax advisor (accountant).   I think we spoke on the phone maybe 4 times about them.

On Wells, you once told me that you had just met with your accountants (yes, plural) and talked about me. Hmm. You know, I'm beginning to think you might not be a very honest person.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-29, 09:28

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

edit - also if you have answers to any of my Midsummer questions feel free to tell me about them

If I missed some questions among your daily tsunami of posting, please accept my apologies.  You will have to repeat them.  

Back in post #17 of this thread I posed a number of questions that an investigator would routinely ask about the LAPTOP situation to try to verify what happened.

Thus far I have discovered
- that the battery, if emersed in H2O probably would survive
- that the actual date claimed for the LAPTOP drop off was April 12th, 2019
- that Hunter Biden wrote in his book that he "fled to California and kept running" after his father & family tried to get him to go into rehab in March of 2019, suggesting he was not in Delaware at the time of the LAPTOP drop off.
- that the files given to the media were created in October of 2020 ... edit -- this might be an artifact of the pdf's being created from earlier e-mails, which gets into geeky stuff, however, also geeky stuff, most e-mail systems now store the emails on the cloud, not on the PC, so why are these e-mails on the LAPTOP & also why were the e-mails not just copied themselves, what are the Republican's hiding by using this method?

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-05-01, 08:44; edited 3 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-29, 09:30

RQA wrote:"Heinrich came to Wednesday’s briefing armed with an additional question on the matter.

“We’ve heard the president say over and over again that he has never spoken to his son about his business dealings,” Heinrich noted, before she asked, “Has he ever spoken to his son’s business partners about his son’s business dealings?”

Psaki responded: “Again, nothing has changed about what I said yesterday, the president does not get involved in the business dealings of his son

“Even through his son’s business partners?” asked Heinrich.

Psaki said, “Nothing has changed since what I said yesterday.”

After Heinrich said Psaki had never answered her question from Tuesday, the press secretary fired back, “He’s not involved in his son’s business dealings.”
"

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/psaki-bats-away-questions-about-biden-meeting-with-hunters-business-partners-hes-not-involved-in-his-sons-business-dealings/

That is a pretty direct answer, Dude.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 2022-04-30, 06:26; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-29, 09:31

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
RQA wrote:My taxes are pretty complicated and never met in person with my tax advisor (accountant).   I think we spoke on the phone maybe 4 times about them.

On Wells, you once told me that you had just met with your accountants (yes, plural) and talked about me. Hmm. You know, I'm beginning to think you might not be a very honest person.

Of course I meet with my accountants. Sometimes when I am in their part of town we even go out for lunch.

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-04-29, 09:45

RQA wrote:My taxes are pretty complicated and never met in person with my tax advisor (accountant).

RQA wrote:Of course I meet with my accountants. Sometimes when I am in their part of town we even go out for lunch.

Okay
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Cameron and sεяεηιτλ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-04-29, 09:48

RQA wrote:If what you say is true Joe should answer:
"Hunter's business associate happens to be my tax advisor ( NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 502811600 ) which is why he came to the WH 19 times."

But Joe has never answered that way.   He always answers "I never met with Hunter's business associates"

BTW, who meets with their tax advisor 19 times in person?    My taxes are pretty complicated and never met in person with my tax advisor (accountant).   I think we spoke on the phone maybe 4 times about them.

The Biden's staff has responded that way, aka he was there because he was a financial advisor to the Bidens (Joe & Jill).

Joe hasn't been asked that question as far as I can tell, but if you have quotes bring them on.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-04-29, 09:49

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
RQA wrote:My taxes are pretty complicated and never met in person with my tax advisor (accountant).

RQA wrote:Of course I meet with my accountants. Sometimes when I am in their part of town we even go out for lunch.

Okay

Clueless naïve Previs at his finest. NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 2803167989
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-04-29, 10:18

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

On Wells, you once told me that you had just met with your accountants (yes, plural) and talked about me.  Hmm.  You know, I'm beginning to think you might not be a very honest person.  

Sometimes when I’m having my important business dealings and we go to lunch there’s a silence and im like “hey guys let me tell you about my internet friend pervis muldoon he has these msu football game grades where he’s like “pass” after an exhaustive breakdown of film and I love them” and then there’s an awkward silence and I pray that the waitress comes to the table to take our order so we can all move on
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-04-29, 11:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

On Wells, you once told me that you had just met with your accountants (yes, plural) and talked about me.  Hmm.  You know, I'm beginning to think you might not be a very honest person.  

Sometimes when I’m having my important business dealings and we go to lunch there’s a silence and im like “hey guys let me tell you about my internet friend pervis muldoon he has these msu football game grades where he’s like “pass” after an exhaustive breakdown of film and I love them” and then there’s an awkward silence and I pray that the waitress comes to the table to take our order so we can all move on
Da swill 4 lyfe.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Cameron, Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-05-03, 23:03

"Hunter's business associate happens to be my tax advisor ( NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 502811600 ) which is why he came to the WH 19 times."

But Joe has never answered that way.   He always answers "I never met with Hunter's business associates"

BTW, who meets with their tax advisor 19 times in person?    My taxes are pretty complicated and never met in person with my tax advisor (accountant).   I think we spoke on the phone maybe 4 times about them.

Where was this investigative grit during the trump administration?

You surely would have been reporting on all the happenings, from Paul Manafort literally giving the russians what they needed to formulate a cyber warfare campaign (polling data) to the entire trump familiy profiting off of the presidency at every turn. Man i wish you were around and posting the last 5 years, whoever you are
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-03, 23:10

The RussianQuislingAgent was propagandizing on the RCMB defunct WellsHall before taking his act to the Swill.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-05-04, 09:01

GRR Spartan wrote:The RussianQuislingAgent was propagandizing on the RCMB defunct WellsHall before taking his act to the Swill.

Thank you, GRR.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-05-04, 18:00

sεяεηιτλ wrote:

Where was this investigative grit during the trump administration?

You surely would have been reporting on all the happenings, from Paul Manafort literally giving the russians what they needed to formulate a cyber warfare campaign (polling data) to the entire trump familiy profiting off of the presidency at every turn. Man i wish you were around and posting the last 5 years, whoever you are
Right. Literally have the trump kids meeting Russian agents, but "Nothing to see here"...
Literally have an enemy of the state interfering with DEMOCRACY yet, this bull shit for who the fuck cares Biden is what yanks your chain?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-04, 18:52

I’m just looking forward to the Republican outrage when Joe Biden pardons Hunter if the Republicans ever manage to charge him with anything.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-05-04, 19:14

GRR Spartan wrote:The RussianQuislingAgent was propagandizing on the RCMB defunct WellsHall before taking his act to the Swill.

Don't worry Swill. GRR is watching my every move!

RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-05, 08:14

RQA wrote:

What did Hunter Biden have for breakfast?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-05-05, 08:32

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

8-ball probably but you'd have to ask Jenn to be sure.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-05, 09:26

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

8-ball probably but you'd have to ask Jenn to be sure.

You seem to be following Hunter's every move. Not sure who Jenn is, or why I have to ask her.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-05, 15:44

The RussianQuislingAgent keeps trying to tell us we need to trust the NY Daily News and Foxbots interpretations what they saw in the Gray Lady.

The same RussianQuislingAgent is a fan of FL Gov DeSantis but won’t move to FL. In reality RussianQuislingAgent has been a fan of Putin and Trump authoritarianism since he started his schtick in Wells over a decade ago.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2022-05-06, 08:21

GRR Spartan wrote: a fan of FL Gov DeSantis but won’t move to FL.

Please tell me more about this rule where if you are a fan of someone you have to move to the state where they live. NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 1431518612
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-05-06, 09:03

RQA wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote: a fan of FL Gov DeSantis but won’t move to FL.

Please tell me more about this rule where if you are a fan of someone you have to move to the state where they live. NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 1431518612

Please tell me more about why you have to live in Michigan and be oppressed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-11, 08:44

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 Screen17
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-05-11, 12:01

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

Please tell me more about why you have to live in Michigan and be oppressed.

Because he doesn't live in MI.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-05-19, 16:30

[tw]1527332036100251648?s=21&t=9fnTeR_4kqrsdUO1jUyEyg[/tw]

Sup Tuck
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-05-19, 16:49

The full pardon is coming.
NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 1790780388
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-05-19, 17:21

2014 emails is a lot of emails.That is basically harassment.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, kingstonlake and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NumbersDude 2022-05-20, 14:11

kingstonlake wrote:[tw]1527332036100251648?s=21&t=9fnTeR_4kqrsdUO1jUyEyg[/tw]

Sup Tuck

Tucker is a dork. Its game the media and DC insiders want Americans to hate one another over politics.
Less government. Less media.
More food less fighting.

NumbersDude
NumbersDude
Spartiate

Other Teams Pursuing That, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-20, 14:25

Turtleneck wrote:2014 emails is a lot of emails.That is basically harassment.

Still no convincing evidence that all emails are real.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-05-23, 07:45

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 2 Screen21
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-07-10, 14:04

Please #neverforget this story. HUNTER BIDEN’S LAPTOP! Massive deep state coverup.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-07-10, 14:56

Turtleneck wrote:Please #neverforget this story. HUNTER BIDEN’S LAPTOP! Massive deep state coverup.

Whenever the anti-American republican trump party gains control of one of the chambers of congress they will  be on this like flys on honey
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-10-27, 19:39

Putting this here, as it explained how China's spies created Hunter Biden's laptop.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/10/24/how-a-tycoon-linked-to-chinese-intelligence-became-a-darling-of-trump-republicans
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartytruth 2022-11-17, 13:38

In the same April 2014 email, Hunter Biden indicated that Burisma’s officials “need to know in no uncertain terms that we will not and cannot intervene directly with domestic policymakers, and that we need to abide by FARA and any other U.S. laws in the strictest sense across the board.”
Spartytruth
Spartytruth
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-17, 14:20

In the New Yorker article it is detailed how Chinese spies created the "Hunter Biden" lap top.

The Republicans are now working for both Putin and Xi in their efforts to destroy the United States.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2022-11-17, 14:45

the

Seems a little far fetched
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-17, 15:02

sεяεηιτλ wrote:
the

Seems a little far fetched

The article isn't even about that, it is just mentioned in passing while it tells the history of a Chinese master political manipulator.
The New Yorker is legendary for its fact checking department. They do not publish what they cannot confirm.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-18, 08:22

Trapper Gus wrote:Putting this here, as it explained how China's spies created Hunter Biden's laptop.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2022/10/24/how-a-tycoon-linked-to-chinese-intelligence-became-a-darling-of-trump-republicans

New Yorker wrote:The divisive power of Guo’s network became clear as the 2020 Presidential election approached. A study conducted by Graphika, an analytics firm, found thousands of social-media accounts spreading his quotes, along with conspiratorial claims about dissidents, vaccines, Joe Biden, and QAnon. Chat groups for Guo’s fans were stocked with templates of pro-Trump messages that users were encouraged to distribute as if they were spontaneous.

During the 2016 campaign, when Trump allies circulated anti-Clinton propaganda, they relied on Twitter and Facebook, but those platforms had since made it more difficult to spread election disinformation. Now Guo’s network provided an alternative. Nothing demonstrated its impact more than its promotion of doctored reports about Hunter Biden’s laptop.

The Trump campaign had heard of the laptop during the summer, when a man from Delaware reached out to say that it had been abandoned at his repair shop. The first known public mention of it came on September 25th, from a guest on the YouTube channel of Wang Dinggang, one of Guo’s collaborators. The guest claimed that explicit material on the laptop was “recorded by the C.C.P.” and had “arrived mysteriously in America” to provide the Party with leverage over Joe Biden as he ran for President. Some of Guo’s allies followed up by creating and spreading fabricated images, according to Jack Maxey, a former co-host of Bannon’s podcast. “It was a huge deflection from reality,” Maxey recalled. “I said to Steve on Day One, ‘This is a bad idea.’ ” But, he added, “I can’t tell Steve what to do. Apparently, Miles can.”

In the final weeks of the race, Rudy Giuliani ignited a media campaign alleging that the computer’s hard drive contained e-mails and pictures of Hunter Biden that compromised his father. Guo has denied involvement in disseminating disinformation about the laptop, but leaked messages suggest that he coördinated his followers to edit images and to spread the story. Three days before the election, Bannon met with Guo’s supporters and applauded their “editorial creativity over the pictures,” according to a recording provided to Mother Jones. Bannon said that the laptop story stalled Biden’s momentum and “drove up his negatives,” which kept the race close enough that Trump could declare victory, whether or not he went on to win. “That’s our strategy,” Bannon told them. “So, when you wake up Wednesday morning, it’s going to be a firestorm.”
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-11-18, 10:38

[tw]1593323028808712195[/tw]
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-12-03, 09:44

Shocking, I know...
[tw]1598860955898843136[/tw]
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next