Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?

+17
TravelinMan
DWags
Spartytruth
NumbersDude
sεяεηιτλ
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Rocinante
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
GRR Spartan
PennSpartan
Trapper Gus
Pervis Muldoon
NigelUno
AvgMSUJoe
RQA
21 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 3 Empty Re: NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-12-03, 09:48

Are we in danger of losing Herr RQA to twitter?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 3 Empty Re: NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-09, 12:10

Speaking of duds...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-01-21, 20:26

Dud update?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-09, 08:14

During testimony from former Twitter executives in front of Congress today, it was revealed that the Trump White House had asked the social media platform to remove a tweet by Chrissy Teigen that called the then-president a “pussy ass bitch.”

Asking for that tweet to be removed is pretty much the clear example of what the tweet said.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-02-09, 08:51

I’m wondering if this twitter investigation by congress (I guess, this is how they plan on attacking inflation, the war in Ukraine, lack of teachers in America, poor infrastructure, and the border crisis) will backfire like them yelling at Biden, and saying he was a liar about cutting Medicare and Social Security. They might get one or two small nuggets out of it, but I wonder if they will have more egg on their face.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-09, 08:59

DWags wrote:I’m wondering if this twitter investigation by congress (I guess, this is how they plan on attacking inflation, the war in Ukraine, lack of teachers in America, poor infrastructure, and the border crisis) will backfire like them yelling at Biden, and saying he was a liar about cutting Medicare and Social Security. They might get one or two small nuggets out of it, but I wonder if they will have more egg on their face.

Most of the sane observers think it is all about creating sound bites to broadcast on Fox and other meaningless RWNJ MSM.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-02-09, 09:04

Trapper Gus wrote:
DWags wrote:I’m wondering if this twitter investigation by congress (I guess, this is how they plan on attacking inflation, the war in Ukraine, lack of teachers in America, poor infrastructure, and the border crisis) will backfire like them yelling at Biden, and saying he was a liar about cutting Medicare and Social Security. They might get one or two small nuggets out of it, but I wonder if they will have more egg on their face.

Most of the sane observers think it is all about creating sound bites to broadcast on Fox and other meaningless RWNJ MSM.

After a while, you can only “gin up” your knuckle, dragging base so much. Too many soundbites too many slogans too many keywords even the idiots who blindly follow that get tired of it. The crowds and circus that would follow Trump, like a toothless, hillbilly, grateful, dead crowd, from speech to speech start seeing less and less people. It just gets tiring after a while.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-09, 09:10

DWags wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

After a while, you can only “gin up” your knuckle, dragging base so much. Too many soundbites too many slogans too many keywords even the idiots who blindly follow that get tired of it. The crowds and circus that would follow Trump, like a toothless, hillbilly, grateful, dead crowd, from speech to speech start seeing less and less people. It just gets tiring after a while.

One would think so but watching public figures railing against "CRT" & "Woke" gives one little hope that this is true.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-02-09, 10:21

I saw a clip where three toes said to the witnesses “I’m a member of Congress and you’re not” now she is obviously the lower rung on the intelligence ladder compared to twitter coders or programmers. This is what happens when you let incredibly stupid people have power. I’m gonna assume that type of condescending tone will not play well outside of her dumb ass redneck district. I don’t believe for one second McCarthy privately have a damn about her being barred from committees. He probably preferred it. But alas he has no choice but to cave to these Neanderthals to become speaker. Listening to these two dumb cunts (boebert) is nauseating. And yeah I’m picking on them as women because they are the face of the Republican house now. They wanted that way.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-09, 10:24

kingstonlake wrote:I saw a clip where three toes said to the witnesses “I’m a member of Congress and you’re not” now she is obviously the lower rung on the intelligence ladder compared to twitter coders or programmers. This is what happens when you let incredibly stupid people have power. I’m gonna assume that type of condescending tone will not play well outside of her dumb ass redneck district. I don’t believe for one second McCarthy privately have a damn about her being barred from committees. He probably preferred it. But alas he has no choice but to cave to these Neanderthals to become speaker. Listening to these two dumb cunts (boebert) is nauseating. And yeah I’m picking on them as women because they are the face of the Republican house now. They wanted that way.

Conclusion - it is all about these people showing their supporters that they are "owning the libs"
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe, Jake from State Farm and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2023-02-09, 10:53

And pointing and saying nanananana and grunting apparently counts as "owning" by these maroons.

Being shit on with proper English is too much to ask now a days.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-02-09, 10:56

AvgMSUJoe wrote:And pointing and saying nanananana and grunting apparently counts as "owning" by these maroons.

Being shit on with proper English is too much to ask now a days.

This is a bit snarky, but are they just speaking in a language that their supporters understand?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-02-09, 13:36

The twitter "investigation" will evaporate just like Trump's special commission to reveal local election malfeasance in 2016 went away after a lot of hoopla and nary a whisper when it was quietly dissolved.

Trump's Special Commission met twice and the only irregularities found were actions of GOP voters and a few GOP elected officials. None of their actions were sufficient to change a statistically significant number of votes to alter any election outcomes.

A few more witnesses exposing facts that GOP elected officials including the Trump White House, President Trump and possibly including some of the committee were active in Twitter censorship will see another pivot. Like back to outrage of banning natural gas stoves or proclaiming GOP elected officials NEVER intended to tough Social Security or Medicare .

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-02-09, 14:00

Trapper Gus wrote:

Conclusion - it is all about these people showing their supporters that they are "owning the libs"

To be fair, it isn't that tough ....
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA 2023-02-09, 14:07

Trapper Gus wrote:Are we in danger of losing Herr RQA to twitter?

Don't worry Trapper.

Since the Musk takeover Twitter has become an immensely more interesting platform.  Once again diverse opinions are now welcome there.

Here, diverse opinion does not seem desired and I have been threatened with banning simply by mocking the new liberal hate of Twitter.  

I will still turn up here now and then to the extent that there is entertaining and informative content.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2023-02-09, 18:59

I though goppers believed in the democratic philosophy of majoritarian rule but when the majority says they fucking suck they don’t. ☹
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ 2023-02-09, 19:58

RQA wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Are we in danger of losing Herr RQA to twitter?

Don't worry Trapper.

Since the Musk takeover Twitter has become an immensely more interesting platform.  Once again diverse opinions are now welcome there.

Here, diverse opinion does not seem desired and I have been threatened with banning simply by mocking the new liberal hate of Twitter.  

I will still turn up here now and then to the extent that there is entertaining and informative content.

Lol.  Sure buddy, Twitter targeted your opinions and suppressed everything GOP when they tried in general to promote a more sane & less toxic platform.  Just like you guys were hosed by all those fake votes and stolen elections proven in courts.  Oh wait.

Please.  If GOP felt targeted, it was because they were flagrantly vulgar and violent.  That doesn't mean your opinions were targeted, that means your toxic language of violence was targeted. What you're feeling is a correlation between GOP voters and batshitfucking insane and violent rhetoric, which is not acceptable in a public square or anywhere. You get arrested for acting that way in public and usually the people that do are drunk and uneducated.  It's not cool to be unamerican and vulgar/violent online these days, we're living in a woke age, remember?
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-02-09, 21:27

Republicans in October 2022: Real American care about inflation, gas prices, and groceries.

Republicans in February 2023: Inflation? Gas Prices? Groceries? Not before we solve the mystery of a non-government employee's laptop.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-03-17, 12:40

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/3/17/2158758/-Hunter-Biden-pushes-back-suing-laptop-repair-guy-for-spreading-his-personal-data-to-smear-merchants

Hunter Biden going strong after laptop conspiracy.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-03-31, 11:42

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 3 FshDRXlWYAE1ato?format=jpg&name=small
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-20, 10:22

Unpaid taxes & felony fire arm possession, maybe Harbs will look into his heart on that one.

Nothing about bribing Putin in Ukraine. The Biden deepstate fix must be in...in before Fox News.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/6/20/2176461/-Hunter-Biden-charged-with-failing-to-pay-federal-income-tax-and-illegally-having-a-weapon%20class=
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-06-20, 10:45

Guess we know why Biden wants to empower the IRS and take away assault weapons. He’s just being a good dad!
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-20, 11:39

one thing is for sure....

I'm never voting for that Hunter Biden guy again.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe, GRR Spartan, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-06-20, 11:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:one thing is for sure....

Maybe Joe will let him move back home while he gets his life back in order?
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-06-20, 12:27

Only assholes judge, a son, by the sins of his father. Only assholes judge a father by the sins of his son. Let me guess which news channel and which political persuasion is throwing out that judgment today, without reading the website or listening to the news.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-20, 12:29

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:one thing is for sure....

Maybe Joe will let him move back home while he gets his life back in order?

Joe already tried that, it didn't work.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-20, 12:32

I feel comfortable in knowing that Donald Trump only hires the best people therefore this case has been thoroughly investigated and prosecuted.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-20, 13:17

DWags wrote:Only assholes judge, a son, by the sins of his father. Only assholes judge a father by the sins of his son. Let me guess which news channel and which political persuasion is throwing out that judgment today, without reading the website or listening to the news.
ya have to remember, the republicans/libertarians that are outraged by whatever they're told Hunter Biden - a private citizen who has never held public office - did support a christian who mocks disabled people and brags about raping women.

so, yeah.. unfortunate but not at all surprising.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-06-20, 13:50

DWags wrote:Only assholes judge, a son, by the sins of his father. Only assholes judge a father by the sins of his son. Let me guess which news channel and which political persuasion is throwing out that judgment today, without reading the website or listening to the news.

NPR, MSNBC, and the BBC all have it on the front page.
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TravelinMan 2023-06-20, 13:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
TravelinMan wrote:

NPR, MSNBC, and the BBC all have it on the front page.
I can't imagine the mainstream media and they're loyal followers enjoying this kind of thing. Rolling Eyes

Uh huh.

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 3 Allsidesmediabiaschart-version7
TravelinMan
TravelinMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-20, 13:58

TravelinMan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I can't imagine the mainstream media and they're loyal followers enjoying this kind of thing. Rolling Eyes

Uh huh.

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 3 143877306_1670779052873
the mainstream media will do everything they can to get the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator back in office.

and the people who pay attention to their garbage will reward them handsomely for it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-06-20, 16:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
ya have to remember, the republicans/libertarians that are outraged by whatever they're told Hunter Biden - a private citizen who has never held public office - did support a christian who mocks disabled people and brags about raping women.

Worst human beings in our country.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-20, 17:14

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Worst human beings in our country.
most are willfully ignorant, some are ignorant by design.

but, yes, absolutely horrible human beings whichever way you look at it. They embody the reason why you'll never catch me spending time around the republican/libertarian ilk. Life is too short to indulge/entertain that sort of hateful negativity.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-06-20, 18:32

I will never forgive hunter biden for the things he did to me and my family
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-06-20, 18:45

Would asking for a preemptive pardon before sentencing be out of line? Asking for....

Mo Brooks
Matt Gaetz
Andy Biggs
Louie Gohmert
Scott Perry
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Jim Jordan.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-06-20, 19:50

Still can’t figure out the correlation between Hunter Biden the crackhead and Joe Biden’s ability to POTUS.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-06-20, 19:59

Motown Spartan wrote:Still can’t figure out the correlation between Hunter Biden the crackhead and Joe Biden’s ability to POTUS.
I know you know this, but its just a manufactured narrative with  the republicans/libertarians and their accomplices in the mainstream media.

On one side, you have the president's son.

On the other side, you have the racist bigoted christian sexual predator former president who has been charged with 70+ felonies.

NYT admits the Hunter Biden laptop story was real - will Swill?  - Page 3 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-06-20, 23:15

The self-proclaimed libertarian continues to ignore the fact that Biden appointed AG Garland kept the Trump appointed investigator on to continue to investigate Hunter Biden and it was the Trump appointee who suggested the misdemeanor charges.

But that won’t stop the whine from “libertarians” Wink
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-06-21, 10:03

Even though Republicans are whining that Hunter Biden has been let go with a slap on the wrist, the truth is that he’s facing charges that are much stiffer than are usually applied to anyone in his situation. And the reason seems to be simple enough: The man in charge of Hunter Biden’s case, U.S. Attorney David Weiss, was not just appointed by Donald Trump, but was one of the candidates Trump bragged about as being among the most supportive of MAGA positions.

Even as Republicans are complaining that the Department of Justice is somehow doing Joe Biden’s bidding in this matter, Weiss issued a letter to Rep. Jim Jordan making it clear that everything about Hunter Biden’s case—from the investigation to the charges and penalties—was entirely his decision.

“I want to make it clear that, as the Attorney General has stated, I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges, and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and departmental regulations.”
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2023-06-21, 11:51

Trapper Gus wrote:Even though Republicans are whining that Hunter Biden has been let go with a slap on the wrist, the truth is that he’s facing charges that are much stiffer than are usually applied to anyone in his situation. And the reason seems to be simple enough: The man in charge of Hunter Biden’s case, U.S. Attorney David Weiss, was not just appointed by Donald Trump, but was one of the candidates Trump bragged about as being among the most supportive of MAGA positions.

Even as Republicans are complaining that the Department of Justice is somehow doing Joe Biden’s bidding in this matter, Weiss issued a letter to Rep. Jim Jordan making it clear that everything about Hunter Biden’s case—from the investigation to the charges and penalties—was entirely his decision.

“I want to make it clear that, as the Attorney General has stated, I have been granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when, and whether to file charges, and for making decisions necessary to preserve the integrity of the prosecution, consistent with federal law, the Principles of Federal Prosecution, and departmental regulations.”

Republicans are butthurt that Hunter Biden isn't getting a life sentence after wasting five years on their investigation.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next