Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’m paying my daughters rent for July in east Lansing. Nobody is in her apartment

+9
InTenSity
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
The Pantry
duffy munn
GRR Spartan
AvgMSUJoe
DWags
13 posters

Go down

I’m paying my daughters rent for July in east Lansing.  Nobody is in her apartment  Empty I’m paying my daughters rent for July in east Lansing. Nobody is in her apartment

Post by DWags 2022-06-23, 20:07

My wife and I are thinking. “Screw it” let’s use her apartment in July for a couple days.

Help me out. What’s up in EL after July 13? We want to go there and party and use the money I’m spending on that damn apartment.

Give me some days to go there. And reasons why. Also, if you need a place to stay in EL this July …..,,
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I’m paying my daughters rent for July in east Lansing.  Nobody is in her apartment  Empty Re: I’m paying my daughters rent for July in east Lansing. Nobody is in her apartment

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-06-23, 20:15

Awwww shit.... dwags is throwing a rager in EL.

Everyone, buy your college beer or pay $3 at the door for a solo... shits gunna get real.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, tGreenWay, DWags, gomersbro and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

I’m paying my daughters rent for July in east Lansing.  Nobody is in her apartment  Empty Re: I’m paying my daughters rent for July in east Lansing. Nobody is in her apartment

Post by DWags 2022-06-23, 20:21

Lol. University Edge apartments. Fucking I’ve paid a goodly amount for a bit here. I want my money used.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-06-23, 21:48

Dagwoods is within stumbling distance
Lugnuts have a weekend home stand July 23/24/25
MSU Dairy Store hours are 12-9 Wed thru Sunday
Altus Ethiopian is open Tuesday thru Saturday 4:30-9:00

Get some culture @ the Broad Art Museum open Thursday thru Sunday 10-6 (and it’s free)

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-06-23, 21:55

GRR Spartan wrote:Dagwoods is within stumbling distance
Lugnuts have a weekend home stand July 23/24/25
MSU Dairy Store hours are 12-9 Wed thru Sunday
Altus Ethiopian is open Tuesday thru Saturday 4:30-9:00

Get some culture @ the Broad Art Museum open Thursday thru Sunday 10-6 (and it’s free)

What's Dagwoods? Also, bet Jingles can get Dwags and Mrs Dwags up to the suite for the Lugnuts
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-06-23, 22:17

DWags wrote:Lol. University Edge apartments. Fucking I’ve paid a goodly amount for a bit here. I want my money used.
Sure you don't mean Waters Edge? Real shit happens there.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-06-23, 22:29

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Awwww shit.... dwags is throwing a rager in EL.

Everyone, buy your college beer or pay $3 at the door for a solo... shits gunna get real.

This. If he doesn’t throw a rager he needs to rethink his priorities in life.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-06-23, 22:48

This first option screams your name, DWags.

• https://www.cityofeastlansing.com/823/Seniors-Program-Prime-Time

• The July meeting of the Age-friendly community committee meets on the 21st. https://www.cityofeastlansing.com/Calendar.aspx?EID=12585
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-06-23, 22:58

How about he rents it to you so you will stop complaining about road closures in your neighborhood?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-06-23, 23:06

Fucking Turtleneck nails it Every. Damn. Time.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-06-23, 23:19

Turtleneck wrote:How about he rents it to you so you will stop complaining about road closures in your neighborhood?

Can’t. I’m banned from multi-unit housing on account of me exceeding the maximum allowable decibel levels from my snoring. Something about public health hazard, nuisance, hearing loss, ptsd-triggering, or some such malarkey.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Turtleneck likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-06-23, 23:19

kingstonlake wrote:Fucking Turtleneck nails it Every. Damn. Time.

Why don’t you go back to posting tweets. I’m paying my daughters rent for July in east Lansing.  Nobody is in her apartment  1494614055
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2022-06-24, 00:25

I'll be in the Lansing area July 22 through the..24th? I wanna golf.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-06-24, 07:27

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:How about he rents it to you so you will stop complaining about road closures in your neighborhood?

Can’t. I’m banned from multi-unit housing on account of me exceeding the maximum allowable decibel levels from my snoring.  Something about public health hazard, nuisance, hearing loss, ptsd-triggering, or some such malarkey.
Old guy post of the day: it has been suggested that I get a sleep study done. Resisting. (Confident I will be told to use a air mask thing). Told the wife we need a his and her sleep study. (cause she's worse than me.) Then at least she can't look at me funny when I'm making moves.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-06-24, 08:21

the entire month of July, I'll be tuned into the Tour de France in between bike rides, runs and naps.

stop on by, DWags - you'll find that watching a bunch of drug-fueled Europeans ride through the Alps and Pyrenees is boring as hell, but the tiresome monotony makes up for it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-06-24, 09:00

There's always Omars
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2022-06-25, 14:01

Dendrobates wrote:There's always Omars

You’ve seen two you’ve seen’em all.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-06-25, 14:33

GRR Spartan wrote:

Correction:
You've seen two of them, you WANT to see them all.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-06-25, 16:26

GRR Spartan wrote:

Yea, but you can never have too many in your face.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-06-25, 16:31

Dendrobates wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

You motorboatin’ sonuvabitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-06-25, 16:41

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Can’t. I’m banned from multi-unit housing on account of me exceeding the maximum allowable decibel levels from my snoring.  Something about public health hazard, nuisance, hearing loss, ptsd-triggering, or some such malarkey.
Old guy post of the day: it has been suggested that I get a sleep study done. Resisting. (Confident I will be told to use a air mask thing). Told the wife we need a his and her sleep study. (cause she's worse than me.) Then at least she can't look at me funny when I'm making moves.

I was told that too. I figured the only way I was going to get some sleep at one of those study places was if they drugged me, which kind of defeats the purpose of the study. I cancelled it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2022-06-25, 17:30

tGreenWay wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

You motorboatin’ sonuvabitch.

Dwags you are overthinking this.

30pk of Beast Light from QD, some motorboating, Taco Bell, nap... lather, rinse & repeat.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-06-25, 17:36

Jake from State Farm wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

I was told that too. I figured the only way I was going to get some sleep at one of those study places was if they drugged me, which kind of defeats the purpose of the study. I cancelled it.

Did one 2 decades ago. Counted my boners at night. Took my tonsils and adinoids (sp)and that uvula thing that hangs down. I sleep better.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-06-25, 18:23

DWags wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

Did one 2 decades ago. Counted my boners at night. Took my tonsils and adinoids (sp)and that uvula thing that hangs down. I sleep better.
I thought only chicks had that done...? scratch
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-06-25, 18:46

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

I thought only chicks had that done...? scratch

LOL, maybe I don't know what it is. Its that thing in the back of your throat that hangs down. I dont' know what it's called. But after the operation was over, I had to teach myself how to swallow. When they take that, some of the soft palate up there and your tonsils, the first real drink you have shoots out your nose, it doesn't get forced down your throat by the apparatuses you've used your whole life. You have to teach yourself to do it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down