Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI

+21
Cameron
sεяεηιτλ
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
AvgMSUJoe
Spaceman Spiff
Motown Spartan
DWags
Jake from State Farm
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Pervis Muldoon
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
PennSpartan
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
25 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like the christian "Back The Blue" patriots who are suddenly anti-police.. Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 502811600 Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 502811600 Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 502811600

MUST be antifa plants at a BLM rally, cause we know REAL r's are all about the law and the order.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI

Post by DWags Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:43 pm

Spaceman Spiff wrote:This sets a new precedent. You know when Republicans take control in the Fall it will be all about revenge. Politicians can spend all their time investigating the other party and less time creating spending bills.

Precedent? Since when is serving a subpoena and searching a scum bag piece of shit criminals house something new? Especially one that I’m pretty damn sure is giving away state secrets to foreign countries. The snowflakes piece of crap knuckle dragging Republicans can cry about it all they want but the fact remains, to serve an ex presidents place of residence the FBI and department of justice had to have some real real bad shit.

The little snowflake Republicans can take all the revenge investigating they want to a new level who the hell cares? But this was the serving of a criminal and the search for papers that prove it. This was nothing new it happens to criminal scum bags all the time
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

sεяεηιτλ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:43 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:This sets a new precedent.  You know when Republicans take control in the Fall it will be all about revenge.  Politicians can spend all their time investigating the other party and less time creating spending bills.

Are you new to this? There is no "new precedent"....

Whitewater, Vince Foster, Lewinsky, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, email server, Eric Holder, House Oversight into Obama, Irs Targeting scandal....

None of these are ringing a bell?

the "just you wait" shaking fist look isn't a good one for anyone with any perspective...

(meanwhile, the r's big argument into past  scandals is always "it's a total waste of time and money why focus on the past, blah blah blah" and the Ds generally cave. (Benghazi investigation took years & I don't even remember an investigation into W lieing about WMDs)

Also, as a librul lefty, if a librul lefty politician was being investigated and had a search warrant executed at their home, I would be perfectly okay with it and I would hope the FBI would prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law should they find any laws broken.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:44 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I like the christian "Back The Blue" patriots who are suddenly anti-police.. Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 502811600 Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 502811600 Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 502811600

MUST be antifa plants at a BLM rally, cause we know REAL r's are all about the law and the order.

Especially when they’re beating cops with the American flag
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:49 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Whitewater, Vince Foster, Lewinsky, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation, email server, Eric Holder, House Oversight into Obama, Irs Targeting scandal....

the "just you wait" shaking fist look isn't a good one for anyone with any perspective...

(meanwhile, the r's big argument into past  scandals is always "it's a total waste of time and money why focus on the past, blah blah blah" and the Ds generally cave. (Benghazi investigation took years & I don't even remember an investigation into W lieing about WMDs)

Also, as a librul lefty, if a librul lefty politician was being investigated and had a search warrant executed at their home, I would be perfectly okay with it and I would hope the FBI would prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law should they find any laws broken.
Yup, difference is one party actually cares about the rule of law, the other are the Rs.

There are a million examples of D's being thrown to the legal wolves (and many under a bus even without illegal actions) by Ds and libs.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:59 pm

Motown Spartan wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

It's not the first time the FBI has searched a politician's home. Back in January the FBI searched the home of a sitting member of Congress. Although I get that this is a former president and likely 2024 contender.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/fbi-agents-at-rep-cuellars-house-but-wont-say-what-theyre-investigating/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:02 pm

I believe that prior to yesterday republicans would have eventually taken control and been totally sane and normal and not gone after their enemies but now it’s different because my brain is mush
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:14 pm

Really, one of the amazing things about Obama's presidency is he somehow avoided most of the politically charged investigations.

Of course the Rs were more focused on shutting down the govt to keep the billionaires from paying taxes.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:23 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Really, one of the amazing things about Obama's presidency is he somehow avoided most of the politically charged investigations.

Of course the Rs were more focused on shutting down the govt to keep the billionaires from paying taxes.

The GOP did not need investigations when they just could fan the flames of racism behind the scenes, embolden people with racist and authoritarian tendencies. Barack Obama's presidency represented the crumbling racial hierarchy they are freaking out about.

[tw]1557057336216236032[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Aug 09, 2022 3:26 pm

Connie schticks across the interwebs are suddenly worried precedent after years of Trump grifting in The White House.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:45 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:Really, one of the amazing things about Obama's presidency is he somehow avoided most of the politically charged investigations.

The GOP did not need investigations when they just could fan the flames of racism behind the scenes, embolden people with racist and authoritarian tendencies. Barack Obama's presidency represented the crumbling racial hierarchy they are freaking out about.

Maybe... for the rank in file racists definitely.

I choose to think he was so squeaky clean, they resorted to suit color-gate and lapel pin-gate trying to find something with legs... and they never did find anything.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:48 pm

Let’s not bury the lead here.

Any guesses on who the republican is that testified under oath to what classified documents he pilfered?

Nancy Pelosi didn’t walk up to a federal judge and say she’s got a hunch he has classified documents and was granted a search warrant.

A republican spilled the beans.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:10 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I replied...Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 20409510
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:22 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I don't even understand what this means
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:30 pm

it's fun watching the fragile right wing snowflakes become even more enraged than usual. Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Aug 09, 2022 5:58 pm

The local news interviewed Trumpidiots that went out to Mar A Lago to protest the FBI. One lady said she would literally "give my life to get Donald Trump back in the White House. Please, take me now if it helps that happen."

Nope, nothing cult-like about that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags, AvgMSUJoe, Turtleneck, Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:04 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Let’s not bury the lead here.

Any guesses on who the republican is that testified under oath to what classified documents he pilfered?

Nancy Pelosi didn’t walk up to a federal judge and say she’s got a hunch he has classified documents and was granted a search warrant.

A republican spilled the beans.

Mike Lindell would be hilarious.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:25 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:The local news interviewed Trumpidiots that went out to Mar A Lago to protest the FBI. One lady said she would literally "give my life to get Donald Trump back in the White House. Please, take me now if it helps that happen."

Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 Trump_Jim-Jones_Charge-4-Kool-Aid
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:21 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:The local news interviewed Trumpidiots that went out to Mar A Lago to protest the FBI.  One lady said she would literally "give my life to get Donald Trump back in the White House.  Please, take me now if it helps that happen."  

So, she places no value at all, or maybe a neagtive value, on her life, that is so sad.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:35 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's fun watching the fragile right wing snowflakes become even more enraged than usual. Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 2 502811600

I figured out who they are. They’re the kids who bullied people on the playground they knew they could get away with doing it. Then, they’d get smacked hard in the mouth and they’d run to teacher and mommy and tell on them and scream about being persecuted.

You know, the assholes. They don’t like school because they never had a date or got laid. That’s why they want to abolish the department of ed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Cameron and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:36 pm

[tw]1556813141912190977?t=ieE0kdbRxxyN1C-rzXdjLw&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Pervis Muldoon and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:41 pm

[tw]1557171258818691072?t=SpMGX_AALDEyxOCdrpY2fQ&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:32 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:The local news interviewed Trumpidiots that went out to Mar A Lago to protest the FBI.  One lady said she would literally "give my life to get Donald Trump back in the White House.  Please, take me now if it helps that happen."  

What's scary is a large group shows up complete with multi-flag decorated pickups and SUV's covered with Trump signs on maybe 2 hours notice.  

Thery are very well organized with text/telephone trees to create an instant protest.  Something they claim is an Antifa practice that should make us all fearful.  Unless the Trumpkins do it and then its "patriotism"
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:32 am

aualum06 wrote:[tw]1557171258818691072?t=SpMGX_AALDEyxOCdrpY2fQ&s=19[/tw]

Text book whataboutism. Morons
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:49 am

duffy munn wrote:
Text book whataboutism. Morons
It's crazy the mental gymnastics they have to do.

Denial of the truth, justification of the actual crime, conspiracy theories, persecution complex, etc etc etc.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:27 am

Seems like the FBI investigated in both cases, and in the case of Clinton's e-mails, the FBI, which never (/s) discusses ongoing investigations, was only too happy to keep reporting week after week about this one while Clinton was running for President.

In Trump's case it was Trump who made this public, the FBI has remained mum.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:31 am

Is that Melania?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:34 am

[tw]1557141679802548227?s=21&t=B6TBwJzbKu8AeeK5aIMDAA[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:19 am

I'm personally shocked, Shocked I tell you that Trump is saying the FBI "Planted" evidence at Mar A lago. Honestly, Shocked that he would say that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:29 am

The obvious inference is that the FBI got the goods in that raid and Trump knows it.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:34 am

Trump has a copy of the search warrant. Why isn't he posting it to his truth social website?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:35 am

DWags wrote:I'm personally shocked, Shocked I tell you that Trump is saying the FBI "Planted" evidence at Mar A lago.  Honestly, Shocked that he would say that.  

It’s not really hard to plant evidence in a storage area the feds told you needs to have at least a padlock to deter access back in January. You know Don….. the area with classified documents…..

Last edited by kingstonlake on Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:35 am

[tw]1557136280785403904[/tw]

Revenge is a dish best served cold
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Aug 10, 2022 9:42 am

Bold ass prediction/analysis

Feds knew exactly what classified documents he took.

Speculation/fear he could use or sell this classified information.

They’ve been in touch with him on this since January?

They received information from somewhere in the global community that contained information in those documents

They executed a search warrant to see (or actually know) if those documents are now missing.

If they are missing they know exactly who is responsible for their destruction or exchange.

I’m wondering if some of the information has to do with specific intel on Ukraine.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:10 am

kingstonlake wrote:Bold ass prediction/analysis

Feds knew exactly what classified documents he took.

Speculation/fear he could use or sell this classified information.

They’ve been in touch with him on this since January?

They received information from somewhere in the global community that contained information in those documents

They executed a search warrant to see (or actually know) if those documents are now missing.

If they are missing they know exactly who is responsible for their destruction or exchange.

I’m wondering if some of the information has to do with specific intel on Ukraine.

You know this shit HAS to be water tight given the environment. I'm wondering if any of the above is true, if we will ever know the full story.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:27 am

He’s all about revenge. I could see him leveraging intel on Ukraine to hurt them and or Biden. He’s got a hard on for Ukraine since they wouldn’t play ball on Biden.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:00 am

Love how the "This is now Civil War" crowd is the same as the "I can't breathe in masks" crowd. I think I can take a few...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed Aug 10, 2022 11:41 am

Question for any law folks out there. I think the RNC is covering his expenses on law suits as long as he hasn’t declared candidacy. Does it also cover damages on verdicts? Are we reaching a point in probes both federal and civil that it’s not financially sustainable for him to declare himself a candidate? Ever.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:05 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Question for any law folks out there. I think the RNC is covering his expenses on law suits as long as he hasn’t declared candidacy. Does it also cover damages on verdicts? Are we reaching a point in probes both federal and civil that it’s not financially sustainable for him to declare himself a candidate? Ever.

The law Trump signed in 2018, I believe, means if he is found guilty of mishandling classified documents he cannot run for federal office.  (Legal experts question if this is Constitutional) It was the "anti-Clinton" law the Republicans passed.  Even more ironic is that the Trump administration tried to make many documents which didn't need to be classified, classified, so as to hide what they were doing, illegal or otherwise, so documents listed as classified in his position may not have needed to be classified.

As for the civil suits, the Billionaires who will pay the legal fees don't care, they have the money to cover those.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:15 pm

Just saw on twitter: “the only thing planted on a Trump property is Ivana”
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next