Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI

+21
Cameron
sεяεηιτλ
Heat Miser
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
AvgMSUJoe
Spaceman Spiff
Motown Spartan
DWags
Jake from State Farm
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
Pervis Muldoon
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
MiamiSpartan
PennSpartan
GRR Spartan
kingstonlake
25 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 3 Empty Re: Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-10, 12:17

Motown Spartan wrote:Love how the "This is now Civil War" crowd is the same as the "I can't breathe in masks" crowd. I think I can take a few...
I'm not overly intimidated by someone so fragile that "Happy Holidays" sends them into a rage.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 3 Empty Re: Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-08-10, 13:21

Motown Spartan wrote:Love how the "This is now Civil War" crowd is the same as the "I can't breathe in masks" crowd. I think I can take a few...
The real crack up is the "civil war" crowd also think they are the "back the blue" crowd... which they will be fighting against (cops) in the "civil war" they see happening. The police and the military ARE the govt, duh.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2022-08-10, 13:33

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
The real crack up is the "civil war" crowd also think they are the "back the blue" crowd... which they will be fighting against (cops) in the "civil war" they see happening. The police and the military ARE the govt, duh.

Do any of these clowns think their status is actually going to change for the better if and when a civil war ever happens? They're still going to be white trash doing the bidding of their overlords no matter what happens.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2022-08-10, 13:58

Jake from State Farm wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Do any of these clowns think their status is actually going to change for the better if and when a civil war ever happens? They're still going to be white trash doing the bidding of their overlords no matter what happens.

They'll just be white trash in prison.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-08-10, 14:18

Can we start calling it Mar-a-Crime-O, or maybe you guys have a better name.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-08-10, 14:59

Don't listen to this one with other people around

[tw]1557428889902895104?t=otQZ-zVdA1huULLr5-EIhg&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-08-10, 15:07

aualum06 wrote:Don't listen to this one with other people around

This is the GOP. This is who they have become. The party is now these people or people who cater to these people. It's really that simple.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-08-10, 15:39

[tw]1557403438316748800?s=21&t=NHmzit-rR3jjr6fTQ5ErFA[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-08-10, 17:59

kingstonlake wrote:Bold ass prediction/analysis

Feds knew exactly what classified documents he took.

Speculation/fear he could use or sell this classified information.

They’ve been in touch with him on this since January?

They received information from somewhere in the global community that contained information in those documents

They executed a search warrant to see (or actually know) if those documents are now missing.

If they are missing they know exactly who is responsible for their destruction or exchange.

I’m wondering if some of the information has to do with specific intel on Ukraine.

Well, they wouldn't have to be missing for him to have given them to a foreign entity. He would likely give copies or photos.

But yes, they know what he had. The National Archives know what there should be and therefore what was missing. And when he gave them 15 boxes in January they knew what he still didn't give them, and thats why they let the DOJ know. FWIW, the director of the National Archives, who just left in April, is a presidential appointee, but served under Obama, Trump, and Biden (i.e., not a political hack).

Without a doubt some of what he took was major national security stuff. After all, this is a counterintelligence investigation. I don't know if he had actually given anything to foreign governments yet. I kind of think his plan was to use it to buy himself asylum and a cushybset up if he had to flee the country.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-08-10, 18:04

Trapper Gus wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Question for any law folks out there. I think the RNC is covering his expenses on law suits as long as he hasn’t declared candidacy. Does it also cover damages on verdicts? Are we reaching a point in probes both federal and civil that it’s not financially sustainable for him to declare himself a candidate? Ever.

The law Trump signed in 2018, I believe, means if he is found guilty of mishandling classified documents he cannot run for federal office.  (Legal experts question if this is Constitutional) It was the "anti-Clinton" law the Republicans passed.  Even more ironic is that the Trump administration tried to make many documents which didn't need to be classified, classified, so as to hide what they were doing, illegal or otherwise, so documents listed as classified in his position may not have needed to be classified.

As for the civil suits, the Billionaires who will pay the legal fees don't care, they have the money to cover those.

There are several possible laws that may be in play. Some ban him from running for office, and some don't. Here is a good, though kind of long, read on the various statutes from a NatSec perspective if anyone wants to read or skim it.

https://www.justsecurity.org/82619/expert-explainer-criminal-statutes-that-could-apply-to-trumps-retention-of-government-documents/
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-08-10, 18:31

MiamiSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Bold ass prediction/analysis

Feds knew exactly what classified documents he took.

Speculation/fear he could use or sell this classified information.

They’ve been in touch with him on this since January?

They received information from somewhere in the global community that contained information in those documents

They executed a search warrant to see (or actually know) if those documents are now missing.

If they are missing they know exactly who is responsible for their destruction or exchange.

I’m wondering if some of the information has to do with specific intel on Ukraine.

Well, they wouldn't have to be missing for him to have given them to a foreign entity. He would likely give copies or photos.

But yes, they know what he had. The National Archives know what there should be and therefore what was missing. And when he gave them 15 boxes in January they knew what he still didn't give them, and thats why they let the DOJ know. FWIW, the director of the National Archives, who just left in April, is a presidential appointee, but served under Obama, Trump, and Biden (i.e., not a political hack).

Without a doubt some of what he took was major national security stuff. After all, this is a counterintelligence investigation. I don't know if he had actually given anything to foreign governments yet. I kind of think his plan was to use it to buy himself asylum and a cushybset up if he had to flee the country.

I think they feel he’s dumb enough to pass the info (which they may already know) then destroy the document and claim “what document” thinking he’s off the hook. No evidence…. Not knowing they already know.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-08-10, 18:55

Some random speculation on the socials that Trumps lawyers advised him to cut all ties with Meadows. Couple days later feds show up on his door step….
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-10, 19:21

aualum06 wrote:Don't listen to this one with other people around

what else would you expect from 'pro-life' christians?

This thread reminds me of why Guest left.

Not that he doesn't line up the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.  He 100% does. He just got tired of defending his hero's christian antics, behaviors and words.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 08:26

in a shock to nobody, CNN portraying the execution of a search warrant as a win for the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator because it ramps up his disgusting, pathetic, anti-America christian base. Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 3 502811600

this is what people who have nothing else to do wit their life sit around and watch all day.

Caution: Mainstream Media Link
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-08-11, 08:42

So what do you disagree with in that article, Bob? Is Trump NOT using this to fire up his base? Is he not using it to the paint the DOJ as politicized? Is he not playing the victim? After all, there is a reason why Trump himself is the one that made the whole thing public.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 08:58

MiamiSpartan wrote:So what do you disagree with in that article, Bob?  Is Trump NOT using this to fire up his base?  Is he not using it to the paint the DOJ as politicized?  Is he not playing the victim?  After all, there is a reason why Trump himself is the one that made the whole thing public.
I disagree with the way they normalize his bloated, disgusting, putrid christian self.

they could at least say "you have to remember, these are the same people who are outraged when someone says "Happy Holidays" as they celebrate the murder of children at school".

but, no.. the mainstream media has to do the 'both sides' thing so the fragile folks in Mio feel better about their sad station in life. You certainly don't want to offend them. It might hurt ratings.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-08-11, 09:49

So you don't disagree with anything that they said or any points that they make, you just want them to write it like a rant on social media. Cool.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 09:57

MiamiSpartan wrote:So you don't disagree with anything that they said or any points that they make, you just want them to write it like a rant on social media. Cool.
I expect the media to hold people accountable and report facts, and not just the facts that are convenient to their knuckle-draggin' viewers/readers.

I realize that this might be a foreign concept to a lot of low-information types. But, America is a stupid country and we get exactly what we deserve.

I just enjoy pointing it out. And I'll continue to do that, no matter how much it hurts their feelings.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-08-11, 10:12

MiamiSpartan wrote:So what do you disagree with in that article, Bob? Is Trump NOT using this to fire up his base? Is he not using it to the paint the DOJ as politicized? Is he not playing the victim? After all, there is a reason why Trump himself is the one that made the whole thing public.

Not Bob, but my hatred of the MSM is that they tell their viewers what to feel.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 10:19

Trapper Gus wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:So what do you disagree with in that article, Bob?  Is Trump NOT using this to fire up his base?  Is he not using it to the paint the DOJ as politicized?  Is he not playing the victim?  After all, there is a reason why Trump himself is the one that made the whole thing public.

Not Bob, but my hatred of the MSM is that they tell their viewers what to feel.
we're not a serious country.

I'll give the anti-America republicans credit.. they spent years demeaning, defunding, devaluing education, mocking people who are educated and intellectually curious.. all while channeling their gullible masses to the mainstream media to be told what to think and what to feel.. this is what we get.

but at least the fragile folks in Mio aren't upset by their media coverage. Can't have that. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-08-11, 10:31

Bob, IMO (though I shouldn"t really have to point out it is my opinion on a message board), regarding the "people are stupid" meme you use, near the root cause of it is the question about if a self governing system of government can produce the best result.

People are often stupid, but sometimes they just are using a different set of values to make their choices.

That is outside of the way that the MSM manipulates the news, which is a mixture of marketing and the owners poltical goals.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 10:53

Trapper Gus wrote:Bob, IMO (though I shouldn"t really have to point out it is my opinion on a message board), regarding the "people are stupid" meme you use, near the root cause of it is the question about if a self governing system of government can produce the best result.

People are often stupid, but sometimes they just are using a different set of values to make their choices.

That is outside of the way that the MSM manipulates the news, which is a mixture of marketing and the owners poltical goals.
if I follow what you're saying (I'm not real smart but I am smart enough not to get my 'news' from the mainstream media), self-governing is fine and dandy as long as you're willing to submit to the lowest common denominator.

those in power (rich white people, the media) dumb down the electorate to the point that they actually believe what they're told, and convince the knuckle-scrapers that they and only they (the rich white people, the media) can save them. Thereby cementing their steadfast place in the American political/entertainment culture.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-08-11, 13:05

Self Governace gives ownship, to gain buy in, to everyone, and yes, that means which ever group.has the most votes runs the government.

The strenght of the US form of government the rule of law, which is what the Republicans are attaking.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-08-11, 13:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:So you don't disagree with anything that they said or any points that they make, you just want them to write it like a rant on social media. Cool.
I expect the media to hold people accountable and report facts, and not just the facts that are convenient to their knuckle-draggin' viewers/readers.

I realize that this might be a foreign concept to a lot of low-information types. But, America is a stupid country and we get exactly what we deserve.

I just enjoy pointing it out. And I'll continue to do that, no matter how much it hurts their feelings.

I'm not sure what you pointed other than your outrage at an article that didn't contain anything that you disagreed with.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 13:34

Trapper Gus wrote:Self Governace gives ownship, to gain buy in, to everyone, and yes, that means which ever group.has the most votes runs the government.

The strenght of the US form of government the rule of law, which is what the Republicans are attaking.
yep - and they're emboldened by their knuckle-scraping, mouth-breathing, christian base.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 13:36

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I expect the media to hold people accountable and report facts, and not just the facts that are convenient to their knuckle-draggin' viewers/readers.

I'm not sure what you pointed other than your outrage at an article that didn't contain anything that you disagreed with.
just pointing out that America is a stupid country and the mainstream media is doing everything they can to keep their knuckle-scrapin' viewers that way.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-08-11, 15:11

[tw]1557805960432947200?t=uYalF7pR1lV_5a5IDPnZWQ&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-08-11, 15:21

[tw]1557807699919884288?t=SwU3_9k3Gkt3nbzPHm_CSw&s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 15:24

sounds like the putrid, filthy, bloated, racist, bigoted, sexual predator, christian hero of the GOP might have himself in a little bit of trouble.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2022-08-11, 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Self Governace gives ownship, to gain buy in, to everyone, and yes, that means which ever group.has the most votes runs the government.

yep - and they're emboldened by their knuckle-scraping, mouth-breathing, christian base.

Now that they own the court the country is fucked.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-08-11, 15:50

Game on motherfucker.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-08-11, 16:52

I don't know why both are showing up, but that bottom of the two tweets is what is interesting if true.

[tw]1557778763374645252?t=h-Y0p5BAz8NVI-hNAfLXIA&s=19[/tw]
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-08-11, 17:01

Citizen Trump may have broken a law that President Trump made a felony

Oops
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2022-08-11, 18:02

MiamiSpartan wrote:So what do you disagree with in that article, Bob? Is Trump NOT using this to fire up his base? Is he not using it to the paint the DOJ as politicized? Is he not playing the victim? After all, there is a reason why Trump himself is the one that made the whole thing public.

If CNN is portraying Trump as a winner because of this (as Bob said), I disagree. Obviously, any bad news about Trump bonds his supporters more tightly to him - but I think the percentage of supporters shrinks as the evidence gets more damning. If CNN plays into the "bad news for Trump just makes him stronger" nonsense, that just perpetuates the idiocy. The battle isn't for the true believers; it's for those who can be swayed by facts.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-08-11, 18:03

NigelUno wrote:Citizen Trump may have broken a law that President Trump made a felony

Oops

You're about a day and a page late on this.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2022-08-11, 18:39

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

If CNN is portraying Trump as a winner because of this (as Bob said), I disagree. Obviously, any bad news about Trump bonds his supporters more tightly to him - but I think the percentage of supporters shrinks as the evidence gets more damning. If CNN plays into the "bad news for Trump just makes him stronger" nonsense, that just perpetuates the idiocy. The battle isn't for the true believers; it's for those who can be swayed by facts.

They didn't say that it was a win for Trump at all, just what he's trying to do.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 18:51

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

If CNN is portraying Trump as a winner because of this (as Bob said), I disagree.  Obviously, any bad news about Trump bonds his supporters more tightly to him - but I think the percentage of supporters shrinks as the evidence gets more damning.  If CNN plays into the "bad news for Trump just makes him stronger" nonsense, that just perpetuates the idiocy.  The battle isn't for the true believers; it's for those who can be swayed by facts.
what the mainstream media refuses to say (because it's bad for business) is that the knuckle-scrapin' followers of the racist bigoted christian sexual predator become outraged at Sesame Street and people that say things like "Happy Holidays".

So, of course they're gonna get upset when the FBI executes a search warrant on his filthy truck stop and massage parlor.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on 2022-08-11, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-08-11, 18:55

MiamiSpartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Citizen Trump may have broken a law that President Trump made a felony

Oops

You're about a day and a page late on this.

Oh. Someone linked that article already? Can you link or bump that post, so I can respond appropriately?

Thanks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-08-11, 19:35

MAGA Tuesday - We demand Merrick Garland immediately unseal the affidavit and tell the American people the grounds for the search warrant!

MAGA Friday - Unsealing the warrant is improper and just designed to damage Trump politically to keep him from running for office!

From twitter.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Pervis Muldoon, Trapper Gus and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2022-08-11, 19:36

DWags wrote:MAGA Tuesday - We demand Merrick Garland immediately unseal the affidavit and tell the American people the grounds for the search warrant!

MAGA Friday - Unsealing the warrant is improper and just designed to damage Trump politically to keep him from running for office!

From twitter.
Apparently Mar a Lago has been raided by the FBI - Page 3 502811600

America is a stupid country.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next