Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hate to give him his own thread, but in what world is Hunter Dickinson not called out?

+10
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Jake from State Farm
Trapper Gus
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
Motown Spartan
NigelUno
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I hate to give him his own thread, but in what world is Hunter Dickinson not called out? - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to give him his own thread, but in what world is Hunter Dickinson not called out?

Post by NigelUno 2023-02-28, 14:50

Jake from State Farm wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

They're 3-10 against Q1 teams (which arguably could be considered Tournament competition). Could be 3-12 after this week. Not a recipe for success.

Not saying they'd win it. I just wouldn't be surprised if they made it to the second weekend after rolling over some teams that probably shouldn't have been in the tournament in the first place.

Could they go to Dayton and blow out another 11 seed? Sure.

After that, they'd have to play a 6 seed and (most likely) a 3 seed. Their best NET win is over #21 Maryland (currently a 7 seed in Joey Brackets).

They lost to UK and UNC (First 4 out) on neutral courts this year, and Arizona State (Last Team In) roasted them.

They'll have to get hot from 3 to make it to the Sweet 16.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I hate to give him his own thread, but in what world is Hunter Dickinson not called out? - Page 2 Empty Re: I hate to give him his own thread, but in what world is Hunter Dickinson not called out?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-02-28, 15:13

Lunardi currently has them "First Four Out".. I'm guessing their an underdog at Illinois, definitely will be an underdog in Bloomington.

of course, I kinda figured they'd lost to Rutgers in NJ and for all practical purposes, it looked like they were gonna lose this past Sunday vs Wisky.

I'd say they still have some work to do to get into the tournament and it's not gonna be easy work on the road.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-07-16, 14:24

When you’re an asshole it’s impossible not to be an asshole.

[tw]1680614797664985089?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Nordic and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2023-07-16, 15:18

He is basically a trumpy Dungeons & Dragons incel type who happens to be 7ft and good at basketball. Of course, he likes Kansas better.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-07-17, 21:55

Hunter would agree to be on a podcast in Ann Arbor. Only if the host of the podcast said that Hunter’s career at Michigan was better than Winston‘s career at Michigan State. It’s at the 49 second mark.

What a dick

[tw]1680983807862661120?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-04-26, 17:37

He’s BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

I guess he knows Kansas pays more than Europe or China.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-04-26, 18:07

DWags wrote:He’s BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK

Dollar Bill needs needs Prickinson in the middle if he hopes for strong, 2-round post-season tourney play.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-04-28, 00:43

Wait. Seriously?

If so, I don’t blame him. I would stay as long as possible.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-04-28, 12:46

Dickinson is a decent college player but when put in a draft pool with 1 and Done and foreign players, he could not be a guaranteed 1st round choice and might slip to the bottom half of the second rd.

Another year of KU NIL money is his best move.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-04-28, 14:31

Nordic wrote:

Wait. Seriously?

I heard that's why Walker was back last year... Pay cut going to Europe.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-04-28, 22:24

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Wait. Seriously?

I heard that's why Walker was back last year... Pay cut going to Europe.

Delay going to Turkey as long as possible.

I’m just shocked he still has eligibility left.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2