Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall?

+7
Motown Spartan
duffy munn
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
11 posters

Go down

Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall? Empty Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 10:36

I hope we don't suck!

I'm currently planning on:

Washington
@ Iowa
Michigan

Maybe PSU @ Ford Field?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall? Empty Re: Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall?

Post by DWags Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 10:37

Only The Penn State Game. Cant wait.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall? Empty Re: Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 10:38

DWags wrote:Only The Penn State Game. Cant wait.

I don't believe you!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 10:51

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I don't believe you!

Already reserved my hotel room at the Marriott in East Lansing
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

gomersbro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 11:14

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

The Pantry and Rick Saunders like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 11:15

tailgating for all of them.. actual attendance, probably none.

though, if the game vs Penn State at Ford Field ends up having any sort of (solid) potential post-season impact, I could see myself trying to find a ticket to that one.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 11:20

I'm taking a wait and see approach.

Which is unusual.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 11:33

Really Dwags?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 11:38

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:Only The Penn State Game.  Cant wait.

Really Dwags?

Em I’ll probably be at every home game.  …. Again.  Basketball too.  

Honestly, I’m hitting 62. Serious thing. Going into and out of stadiums is kind of a drag. I have about three years left before I say fuck it. Home big screen, bathroom and snacks are way better.  So I’ll make the most of it. I love msu football win or lose. Love the friends I run into, love the fact I have two alumni children that like tailgating with us.  But, the end is really in sight.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Robert J Sakimano like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 12:03

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Really Dwags?

Honestly, I’m hitting 62. Serious thing. Going into and out of stadiums is kind of a drag. I have about three years left before I say fuck it. Home big screen, bathroom and snacks are way better.  So I’ll make the most of it. I love msu football win or lose. Love the friends I run into, love the fact I have two alumni children that like tailgating with us.  But, the end is really in sight.

Dog i feel like you’ve been saying this for the past 5 years Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 12:26

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dog i feel like you’ve been saying this for the past 5 years Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall? 502811600

I think you might be right. Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall? 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 13:26

PSU
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 13:29

All of them. Next question.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 13:37

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Really Dwags?

if you're keeping score at home, DWags's tailgates have good tunes, a warm, welcoming environment and copious amounts of Bud Light and other varieties of the Devil's Water.

Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall? 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 14:25

I'll go to the orange bowl when they make it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 14:32

Tailgating this friday. Actual attendance...uh... don't know. Love going to Basketball games. Not the same with football. Half freezing, some scorching... rain/snow is bad. Seats are bad. Crowds are bad.

But there is the one/year with the leaves changing and not too cold and excitement and the band and all the good things... almost worth all the other crap.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Robert J Sakimano and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 15:04

If we're going to continue to have games on the Friday before Labor Day, cancel school on Friday. Make it an event. Bring some carnival rides in. Slip n slides. Those jumpy house things. Food trucks. Funnel cakes. Beer tents. Big outdoor BBQ things at each dorm/complex. Let tailgating start at 10:00 am. Let kids run around on the field before noon.

Let's start thinking big.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Other Teams Pursuing That like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 15:08

NigelUno wrote:If we're going to continue to have games on the Friday before Labor Day, cancel school on Friday.  Make it an event.  Bring some carnival rides in.  Slip n slides.  Those jumpy house things.  Food trucks.  Funnel cakes.  Beer tents.  Big outdoor BBQ things at each dorm/complex.  Let tailgating start at 10:00 am.  Let kids run around on the field before noon.

I'm not sure why, but the strongly worded insistence that there must funnel cakes made me chuckle. Which MSU Football Games are you going to this fall? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 16:59

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Really Dwags?

Meh, you will be going to every game until you're 90 or dead.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 17:59

NigelUno wrote:If we're going to continue to have games on the Friday before Labor Day, cancel school on Friday. Make it an event. Bring some carnival rides in. Slip n slides. Those jumpy house things. Food trucks. Funnel cakes. Beer tents. Big outdoor BBQ things at each dorm/complex. Let tailgating start at 10:00 am. Let kids run around on the field before noon.

Nigel for AD
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 18:07

NigelUno wrote:If we're going to continue to have games on the Friday before Labor Day, cancel school on Friday. Make it an event. Bring some carnival rides in. Slip n slides. Those jumpy house things. Food trucks. Funnel cakes. Beer tents. Big outdoor BBQ things at each dorm/complex. Let tailgating start at 10:00 am. Let kids run around on the field before noon.

Let's call it the Great American Tailgate!!!
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 29 Aug 2023 - 18:46

If the PSU game gets moved to Zoom, I will be there.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down