Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall?

+6
I Still Hate Weber State
gvsparty
Punisher98
dubie7006
Rocinante
Phil McCrackin
10 posters

Go down

Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall? Empty Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall?

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-04-24, 14:43

Just daydreaming and looking at the schedule. I'm in Chicago try to get back for at least 2 or maybe 3 games a season.

Looking at this year's home schedule, I will probably shoot for:

08/29/14 vs Jax St
9/20/14 vs EMU
9/27/14 vs Wyoming (HC)
10/4/14 vs Nebraska
10/25/14 vs Michigan
11/08/14 vs tOSU
11/22/14 vs Rutgers

I'd love to go to the UM game, but it seems like tickets are always a huge pain in the ass for that one. I don't have season tickets and usually buy from secondary market or through friends.
I am also planning to attend the 11/29/14 game @ Penn State.

What about you guys?

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall? Empty Re: Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall?

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-24, 14:44

Phil McCrackin wrote:Just daydreaming and looking at the schedule. I'm in Chicago try to get back for at least 2 or maybe 3 games a season.

08/29/14 vs Jax St
9/20/14 vs EMU
9/27/14 vs Wyoming (HC)
10/4/14 vs Nebraska
10/25/14 vs Michigan
11/08/14 vs tOSU
11/22/14 vs Rutgers

I'd love to go to the UM game, but it seems like tickets are always a huge pain in the ass for that one. I don't have season tickets and usually buy from secondary market or through friends.

What about you guys?

For me it depends on when the FUCKIN SWILL-GATE IS BRAH!!

Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall? 3493939353 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall? Empty Re: Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall?

Post by dubie7006 2014-04-24, 14:46

I'm in Cali.  The answer is likely to be none of the home games.  I am hoping to travel up to Oregon for that, though.

edit: Just realized the UM game is on my dad's birthday. That would be a good one to return home for.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-04-24, 14:50

dubie7006 wrote:I'm in Cali.  The answer is likely to be none of the home games.  I am hoping to travel up to Oregon for that, though.

edit: Just realized the UM game is on my dad's birthday.  That would be a good one to return home for.

That Oregon game would be a blast to go to.
A few of my buddies in Seattle are going to attend. I am jealous.
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-04-24, 15:06

Phil McCrackin wrote:Just daydreaming and looking at the schedule. I'm in Chicago try to get back for at least 2 or maybe 3 games a season.

08/29/14 vs Jax St
9/20/14 vs EMU
9/27/14 vs Wyoming (HC)
10/4/14 vs Nebraska
10/25/14 vs Michigan
11/08/14 vs tOSU
11/22/14 vs Rutgers

What about you guys?

I'm out in Chicago for reference:

JSU:
@ Oregon: Plane tickets/hotel/car already purchased!  Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall? 3493939353  Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall? 3493939353 
EMU
Wyoming (Homecoming--Think I'm going)
Nebraska
@ Purdue (Will make the trip down)
@ Indiana
Michigan (Will go)
Ohio State
@ Maryland (Possible work trip out)
Rutgers
@ Penn State
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-04-24, 16:24

I'm a solid maybe on the @Purdue game. I like seeing us play on the road.

Last year I only went to three FB games:
@ Northwestern (cold as balls)
B1GCG (fucking awesome)
Rose Bowl (even more fucking awesome)

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gvsparty 2014-04-24, 16:57

dubie7006 wrote:I'm in Cali.  The answer is likely to be none of the home games.  I am hoping to travel up to Oregon for that, though.

edit: Just realized the UM game is on my dad's birthday.  That would be a good one to return home for.

Also in Cali. I'm going back home for the first game against Jacksonville State and then am gonna try to get up to the Oregon game, but that's a long shot. I'm just excited to go to a home game.
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I Still Hate Weber State 2014-04-24, 17:10

08/29/14 vs Jax St
9/20/14 vs EMU
9/27/14 vs Wyoming (HC)
10/4/14 vs Nebraska
10/25/14 vs Michigan
11/08/14 vs tOSU
11/22/14 vs Rutgers

What about you guys?

Just a heads up RE: the UofM game. Before every big game, the ticket office releases extra tickets a couple of days beforehand. I have season tickets, but each of the last three years I've bought an extra pair of tickets (for face) on the Wed/Thurs before a big game. UofM last year, ND the year before, and UofM in 2011. I always buy a pair because I know I'll always know someone without tickets. The real pain is getting a hotel. If you can book a room, I think you'll be able to get tickets alright.
I Still Hate Weber State
I Still Hate Weber State
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-24, 17:31

08/29/14 vs Jax St
9/20/14 vs EMU
9/27/14 vs Wyoming (HC)
10/4/14 vs Nebraska
10/25/14 vs Michigan
11/08/14 vs tOSU
11/22/14 vs Rutgers

What about you guys?
\
Michigan and or Ohio state

tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-04-24, 17:37

Phil McCrackin wrote:I'm a solid maybe on the @Purdue game. I like seeing us play on the road.

Last year I only went to three FB games:
@ Northwestern (cold as balls)
B1GCG (fucking awesome)
Rose Bowl (even more fucking awesome)

Lol, I went to the Illinois game and Northwestern game on the road last year too. That Northwestern game was something else man. Honestly the coldest I have ever been at a sporting event but we stuck it out to the end for the boys!!

I am still so mad at myself for missing the RB. Its a blemish on my soul....part of the reason why I'm going out to Oregon this year.

Never have been to West Lafayette, I've heard mixed reviews about the tailgate scene. The whole Breakfast Club thing is kinda cool I hear, and its awesome they do re-entry at halftime for beer purposes.  Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall? 969504605 Out of Staters - Which football games are you attending this fall? 969504605 
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-04-24, 17:42

scUM
maybe tOSU
@Maryland
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-04-24, 21:23

I usually go to a couple of Denver broncos games.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-24, 21:26

The ticket office raised prices dramatically for the seats they release at the last minute in good sections so I am iffy this year.

Not sure if it's worth $150 a ticket given some of the hassles that go along with attending the game.

Plus MSU is playing at Maryland and at Penn State so I have 2 games relatively close nearby that I plan to attend.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down