Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko?

+17
MiamiSpartan
Rick Saunders
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
Travis of the Cosmos
Trapper Gus
Nordic
Cameron
steveschneider
Turtleneck
Zurn
MSU addict
Other Teams Pursuing That
Pervis Muldoon
Motown Spartan
NigelUno
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko?

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-29, 17:41

[tw]1751737386864709767?s=46[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-01-29, 17:42

That person is not joking and is an insane moron.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-29, 17:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I am 100% certain that that person is joking turtleneck.

I don’t remember the details of the image. That’s a Twitter employee who maybe said some over the top positive stuff about musk maybe? Not certain. But Nikki is definitely joking.

Maybe that is the case here, but this stuff is all over the place right now. MAGA is all in on Taylor Swift being a CIA operative or some nonsense. It just seems so crazy to me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-01-29, 18:03

Turtleneck wrote:Just a normal day in American politics. I don’t know who this person is but they have 36k followers.

[tw]1751984454837399814?s=46[/tw]

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I am 100% certain that that person is joking turtleneck.

I don’t remember the details of the image. That’s a Twitter employee who maybe said some over the top positive stuff about musk maybe? Not certain. But Nikki is definitely joking.

Pretty sure the person in the image is Yeonmi Park. She is a North Korean defector and also maybe, possibly, just ever so slightly, a lying attention whore who has said some extremely off the wall shit about the conditions in North Korea. Not to say that I think North Korea is good or anything, but I think she preys on the American willingness to believe outlandish things about foreign countries.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-29, 18:24

the same people outraged at a female being at a football game, when not running from Bud Light cans, would like you to know that they're fully prepared for a civil war in Texas. Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko? - Page 3 502811600

my god, America gets exactly what it deserves.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-29, 19:13

Cameron wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Just a normal day in American politics. I don’t know who this person is but they have 36k followers.

[tw]1751984454837399814?s=46[/tw]

Pretty sure the person in the image is Yeonmi Park. She is a North Korean defector and also maybe, possibly, just ever so slightly, a lying attention whore who has said some extremely off the wall shit about the conditions in North Korea. Not to say that I think North Korea is good or anything, but I think she preys on the American willingness to believe outlandish things about foreign countries.

Never heard of her, but looked her up. You are correct. This is a pic from her appearance on Joe Rogan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-01-29, 19:31

That’s not a real person, right?  I mean I know her tits, lips, and eyes aren’t real but is it a real person?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-29, 19:38

kingstonlake wrote:That’s not a real person, right?  I mean I know her tits, lips, and eyes aren’t real but is it a real person?

She looks like she might be Chinese.

Which suggests a disinformation campaign.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-01-29, 20:26

Trapper Gus wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:That’s not a real person, right?  I mean I know her tits, lips, and eyes aren’t real but is it a real person?

Racist, and also kind of stupid since we already discussed her being a North Korean defector.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2024-01-29, 21:39

Trapper Gus wrote:

I used this thing called Google. PM me for a link.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-01-29, 22:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the same people outraged at a female being at a football game, when not running from Bud Light cans, would like you to know that they're fully prepared for a civil war in Texas. Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko? - Page 3 502811600

my god, America gets exactly what it deserves.

Nothing like some good ole hyperbole to stoke people’s fears
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-30, 08:06

Cameron wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

Racist, and also kind of stupid since we already discussed her being a North Korean defector.

Not getting the racist argument, there are various appearances of Asians who live in different countries, and different areas in the same country, geography by features.  She looks like, to me, someone from northern China, (and North Korea is in the same general area) and I clearly said, "looks like" and "might be" which are hedges if I was wrong, which apparently, I was.

Where she is from has nothing to do with her race, which is a social, not a biological marker anyway.  My point was all about who she might be representing.  I'm pretty sure North Korea also does disinformation.

BTW I should have marked the first post with a "/s" ... it totally went over at least one posters head. /s
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2024-01-30, 08:28

Trapper Gus wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Not getting the racist argument, there are various appearances of Asians who live in different countries, and different areas in the same country, geography by features.  She looks like, to me, someone from northern China, (and North Korea is in the same general area) and I clearly said, "looks like" and "might be" which are hedges if I was wrong, which apparently, I was.

Where she is from has nothing to do with her race, which is a social, not a biological marker anyway.  My point was all about who she might be representing.  I'm pretty sure North Korea also does disinformation.

BTW I should have marked the first post with a "/s" ... it totally went over at least one posters head. /s

Well, first off, if you are guessing an Asian person's country of origin, you better be right. Secondly, it was also about someone merely appearing to be Chinese suggesting to you that there is some sort of disinformation campaign underway, as if no one can look or be Chinese without being engaged in disinformation.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-01-30, 08:35

Cameron wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

BTW I should have marked the first post with a "/s" ... it totally went over at least one posters head.  /s

Well, first off, if you are guessing an Asian person's country of origin, you better be right. Secondly, it was also about someone merely appearing to be Chinese suggesting to you that there is some sort of disinformation campaign underway, as if no one can look or be Chinese without being engaged in disinformation.

I was being sarcastic, clearly, I should have marked the post.

BTW, this is an excellent example of why I never assume other posters are being sarcastic and stay with that they aren't unless marked. I broke my own rule, sorry.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-30, 12:16

these fragile, insecure men who are outraged at a woman being a football game.. imagine what their wives and daughters have seen, heard and felt from them at home, behind closed doors. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-01-30, 13:16

Biden is one clever SOB.

If KC wins its because of Taylor Swift and if the Niner's win its because of those "libs" across the country who admire the SF lifestyle.

The GOP is all about inciting rage. Nothing else. The Bubba pick up crowd and any retirees eat this shit up.

Either way the GOP has another faux issue instead of real ones like immigration negotiations or infrastructure spending to get potable water flowing in Jackson MS or rebuilding aging power grids across the country.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-01-30, 13:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:these fragile, insecure men who are outraged at a woman being a football game.. imagine what their wives and daughters have seen, heard and felt from them at home, behind closed doors. No

I don't think there are really people that are outraged Bob.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-30, 13:44

Nordic wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:these fragile, insecure men who are outraged at a woman being a football game.. imagine what their wives and daughters have seen, heard and felt from them at home, behind closed doors. No

I don't think there are really people that are outraged Bob.
true.

they're busy raising young girls to be confident and to know their worth.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-01, 10:03

Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko? - Page 3 Scree212

lol! Is Taylor Swift the Modern Yoko? - Page 3 969504605
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-02, 18:56

This is great. Even better are the MAGAs who don’t get it in the comments.

[tw]1753489237398491502?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-02-02, 21:38

Tweet didnt wrk
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2024-02-02, 21:52

Yes, needs to be just the number but that isn't working either
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2024-02-12, 09:16

Update- no
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-02-12, 09:38

Travis Kelce waking up next to Taylor Swift this morning and Magats waking up in jail after beating their wives last night when KC won the game. lol!
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, MiamiSpartan, duffy munn and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-02-12, 09:55

This should be posted here too...

Biden should go all sorts of hard on all the stupid magat shit from here to Nov. Sit in the oval office and just drop tweet bombs.

[tw]1756888470599967000[/tw]
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, Turtleneck and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-02-12, 10:13

AvgMSUJoe wrote:This should be posted here too...

Biden should go all sorts of hard on all the stupid magat shit from here to Nov. Sit in the oval office and just drop tweet bombs.

[tw]1756888470599967000[/tw]
yep.

attempting to have rational conversations with the MAGAts only validates their fucked up existence. They deserve mockery... complete and total mockery.. not being taken seriously is a dagger to their fragile, insecure existence.

it's why they love the media so much.. the media props them up, validates their pathetic existence.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-02-12, 18:27

So how many gold records did the Beatles have after Yoko showed up?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2024-02-12, 18:38

AvgMSUJoe wrote:So how many gold records did the Beatles have after Yoko showed up?

No idea Joe but the Ballad of John and Yoko is among my favorite Beatles songs. Christ you know it ain't easy
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rick Saunders 2024-02-13, 10:07

duffy munn wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:So how many gold records did the Beatles have after Yoko showed up?

No idea Joe but the Ballad of John and Yoko is among my favorite Beatles songs. Christ you know it ain't easy

Christ, you know it ain't easy
You know how hard it can be
The way things are going
He'll become Travis Swiftie
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

duffy munn and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2024-02-13, 10:14

The Swifties helped make the Super Bowl the most watched TV program in US history.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2024-02-13, 10:25

I’m tired of hearing about her but I live she’s drives red hats insane. It’s a delicate balance.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2024-02-13, 10:26

Not a fair comparison and look at the scoreboard

Yoko Ono/net worth $700M / 90 years old / solid investments, many funded by recording royalties from her late husband who died in 1980

Taylor Swift/net worth $1.1B/ 34 years old/ still touring and creating new music/ solid real estate portfolio
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2024-02-13, 15:48

MiamiSpartan wrote:The Swifties helped make the Super Bowl the most watched TV program in US history.

I hope she goes to a Colorado Buffaloes game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2024-02-13, 17:01

MiamiSpartan wrote:The Swifties helped make the Super Bowl the most watched TV program in US history.

So I was listening to 97.1 the ticket this week. It was in the morning. It was yesterday. A father called up and said his champ of the week was Nickelodeon. He said he allowed his kids to watch the football game, and he watched it with him up until the third quarter. And he said it was the greatest thing he had seen in the past week. He loved the SpongeBob. His kids were excited about swift. And he said it got them closer as they now had something in common

All that’s a good thing right? Good for her
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-02-13, 17:11

Yeah, the SpongeBob thing was good. They descibed the game simply for the kids... Had enough action so they weren't bored. It was done well.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-02-13, 17:12

Btw, i was watching it alone... My boys are in their 20s and daughter didnt care. Lol.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2024-02-15, 06:41

Paramount lays off 800 employees the day after the Super Bowl.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3