Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

+32
d_mcc
Cameron
Osmo
Death Roe
Cosmo_Kramer
InTenSity
Blanch32
StylesGShmooth
J_LaP
duffy munn
AMwood
tanfan!
SeeRockCity
Ass Dan
Les Grossman
Spartan Pride
Phil McCrackin
The Lonely Stoner
Punisher98
dubie7006
gvsparty
MiamiSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
tig ol bitties
Rocinante
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
Snake Plissken
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTito
LoneWolfSparty
36 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board Empty Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:31

Proceed with caution in this thread.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-04-23, 00:40; edited 7 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board Empty Re: Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 16:32

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:The voting has been fixed you big cry babies. The Swill was fun while it lasted.

Die.

No seriously.

Die.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board Empty Re: Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

Post by tTito 2014-04-22, 16:34

Did every body vote alot?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 16:34

Voting? What makes you think I give a shit about voting? You should go back, and don't come back to tell us how awesome it was. Good day, motherfucker. Ross was better than you.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 16:36

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:The voting has been fixed you big cry babies. The Swill was fun while it lasted.

Think I found your new avatar. Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board Logo_247ftr What do you think?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 16:36

Can we just ban this guy? When can the Geronte vote on this?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-04-22, 16:36

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board Hitinthebutt
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Voting? What makes you think I give a shit about voting? You should go back, and don't come back to tell us how awesome it was. Good day, motherfucker. Ross was better than you.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board 1550444538 Oh no, my inter net persona on the SWIll means every thing to me. Bunch of clowns on here who need to get a life. Who the **** actually meets each other after talking on a internet message board. FREAKS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 16:37

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Voting? What makes you think I give a shit about voting? You should go back, and don't come back to tell us how awesome it was. Good day, motherfucker. Ross was better than you.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board 1550444538 Oh no, my inter net persona on the SWIll means every thing to me. Bunch of clowns on here who need to get a life. Who the **** actually meets each other after talking on a internet message board. FREAKS

You should go to tRCMB and tell everyone to meet here. See how that goes over................
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-22, 16:38

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Does that mean you're not coming to tRCMB tailgate?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 16:39

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

"Get a life" says the guy who's gone to the trouble of finding this place, signing up, spoofing his IP, going through 3 usernames in 17 hours, and trolling. Get a life indeed.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:40

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Does that mean you're not coming to tRCMB tailgate?

Nope, I am coming to meet snake. See how much of a tough guy he is in person. Sure seems awfully insecure online.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 16:41

Snake Plissken wrote:Can we just ban this guy? When can the Geronte vote on this?

Problem is, Nucky's masking his IP, so he'll just do what he always does and make a new account. Lord knows how people have the time for that shit.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:43

Snake Plissken wrote:Can we just ban this guy? When can the Geronte vote on this?

When can we vote to ban you snake? Your the ban wielding mod from the RCMB who every one hates. You sign up here like you needed a new forum when your the mod who ruined the rcmb. Hope you feel good about your self.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 16:43

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

When can we vote to ban you snake? Your the ban wielding mod from the RCMB who every one hates,

I don't. Especially when he bans dickweeds like you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 16:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

When can we vote to ban you snake? Your the ban wielding mod from the RCMB who every one hates.  You sign up here like you needed a new forum when your the mod who ruined the rcmb. Hope you feel good about your self.
You're not a voting member so you get no vote. Read the rules silly kid.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 16:45

Okay SpartanDawgs265 has his go for now. How about a temp ban?
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:45

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

When can we vote to ban you snake? Your the ban wielding mod from the RCMB who every one hates,

I don't.  Especially when he bans dickweeds like you.

Your always banned on the RCMB, Mr meriweather, CLOWN
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:46

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Okay SpartanDawgs265 has his go for now. How about a temp ban?

This is my thread, get the **** out of it then. Your a bunch of hypocritical bastards here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 16:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

ummm no. I was banned once by nedgo, and I created that schtick and got outed on purpose. AND you're a little dickhole.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:47

Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

When can we vote to ban you snake? Your the ban wielding mod from the RCMB who every one hates.  You sign up here like you needed a new forum when your the mod who ruined the rcmb. Hope you feel good about your self.

Snake, The mod who ruined the RCMB, nice. Now acts like he needed a new forum.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-04-22, 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 16:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:Okay SpartanDawgs265 has his go for now. How about a temp ban?

This is my thread, get the **** out of it then. Your a bunch of hypocritical bastards here.

You continue to use your when you mean you're. You are not educated.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 16:50

Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

ummm no. I was banned once by nedgo, and I created that schtick and got outed on purpose.  AND you're a little dickhole.

You did not get outed on purpose. You suck and create a bunch of schticks loser. Nedgo is the best mod on 247 sports yet you got banned by him. . This site is full of revenge, hypocrites and jealousy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 16:51

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

ummm no. I was banned once by nedgo, and I created that schtick and got outed on purpose.  AND you're a little dickhole.

You did not get outed on purpose. You suck and create a bunch of schticks loser.  Nedgo is the best mod on 247 sports yet you got banned by him.  .  This site is full of revenge, hypocrites and jealousy.

Okay now I know you're just trolling.  Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board 4198636888 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 16:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Snake, The mod who ruined the RCMB, nice.  Now acts like he needed a new forum.

Why are you in such a hurry to go back there then?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-22, 16:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

If you have an issue with Snake moderating tRCMB, I would take it up with Snake and Trevor on tRCMB. That's how a man would handle it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 17:01

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

If you have an issue with Snake moderating tRCMB, I would take it up with Snake and Trevor on tRCMB.  That's how a man would handle it.

Snake is a little bitch and put a ban on my 247 sports account. He is the most insecure person ever, he won't be a mod for very long there any more for this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 17:03

Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Why are you a pussy? Can't fight your own battles here? I like the RCMB unlike you. Calling 247 sports to report you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 17:03

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake is a little bitch and put a ban on my 247 sports account.  He is the most insecure person ever, he won't be a mod for very long there any more for this.
Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board Oh_noes_fire
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-04-22, 17:05

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Why are you a pussy? Can't fight your own battles here? I like the RCMB unlike you.  Calling 247 sports to report you.

Ask for Noah. Tell him I said hi.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 17:06

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board 2275418548 

Just like old times you guys!!!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-04-22, 17:07

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Snake is a little bitch and put a ban on my 247 sports account.  He is the most insecure person ever, he won't be a mod for very long there any more for this.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board 1966794946 
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 17:10

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Trevor-snake-is-banning-people-on-247-sports-from-the-Swill-28276905

LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-04-22, 17:14

Well this escalated  quickly affraid 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 17:16

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:Well this escalated  quickly affraid 

Love it!
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 17:18

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Why are you a pussy? Can't fight your own battles here? I like the RCMB unlike you.  Calling 247 sports to report you.
Using a second username to bypass a ban is a bannable offense. That account is now banned.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 17:19

It would be a lot better if this kid was actually real and not some 45 year old posing as a kid. Like Ross. Now that was fun.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-04-22, 17:19

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Not surprising it's always the biggest social misfits that try to act like they're too cool to meet people from the board in person. In reality, the social interaction terrifies you.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 17:19

Rocinante wrote:Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board 2275418548 

Just like old times you guys!!!

I like this one the best

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board 4198636888 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 17:20

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/I-am-a-whistle-blower-Look-at-this-picture-of-Snake-on-Swill-28277119

Last edited by LoneWolfSparty on 2014-04-22, 17:21; edited 1 time in total
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next