Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

+32
d_mcc
Cameron
Osmo
Death Roe
Cosmo_Kramer
InTenSity
Blanch32
StylesGShmooth
J_LaP
duffy munn
AMwood
tanfan!
SeeRockCity
Ass Dan
Les Grossman
Spartan Pride
Phil McCrackin
The Lonely Stoner
Punisher98
dubie7006
gvsparty
MiamiSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
tig ol bitties
Rocinante
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
Snake Plissken
Heat Miser
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTito
LoneWolfSparty
36 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-22, 18:06

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I haven't seen Snake get upset once, man.  Just you.  It's been fun though.

He would not have banned me from the RCMB, if he was not upset.  Its hilarious, a 49 year old virgin, who drinks by himself, had to go to those levels to try to win the fight. Yet he only signed up for me trolling him for the rest of his life.

Okay have fun with that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 Empty Re: Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board

Post by gvsparty 2014-04-22, 18:06

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:This is really the best advertising we could hope for over there.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1966794946 

I love the little dumbass.

I am here to stay, I have been banned by snake's old virgin fat ass.  Wanted to get the truth out about Snake and I will continue to do so. I also wanted to get free advertising for my new board.

Please keep posting over there. As many usernames as you can muster. It's hilarious.

Show is over for now, I am going to the gym  Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 969504605  Don't worry, I got plenty left in my back pocket.

Please don't leave, I still have a few hours left at work and this is so entertaining.
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 18:07

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I haven't seen Snake get upset once, man.  Just you.  It's been fun though.

He would not have banned me from the RCMB, if he was not upset.  Its hilarious, a 49 year old virgin, who drinks by himself, had to go to those levels to try to win the fight. Yet he only signed up for me trolling him for the rest of his life.
 Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 4198636888 Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 4198636888 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Les Grossman 2014-04-22, 18:08

First post here.

I don't see much reason to return to tRCMB if we get enough people over here. It needs to be easier to find though. If you Google Spartan Swill it comes up but if you put in MSU Message Board or Michigan State message board it's nowhere to be found. I am going to PM a few people at the old board who I know just to let them know to come over here. 247 blows.
Les Grossman
Les Grossman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-04-22, 18:08

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:add golfingisfun to the list

Your a pussy, no one likes you Snake.  Your 49 years old you fucking bitch.
That hurts my feelings  Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1853518006 

No one responds to your comments Snake, are you drinking yet by yourself you lonely piece of shit.

Maybe he should create different user names and respond to himself in threads he starts.

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen on the internet
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Pride 2014-04-22, 18:10

Ass Dan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

That hurts my feelings  Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1853518006 

No one responds to your comments Snake, are you drinking yet by yourself you lonely piece of shit.

Maybe he should create different user names and respond to himself in threads he starts.

Slicknick feels sorry for this guy
Spartan Pride
Spartan Pride
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 18:10

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 502811600
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 18:11

Ass Dan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Its not just me, I have supporters on my side. See you a later and **** SNAKE.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 18:15

See, this is entertainment.  It's not even like anyone has to expend any effort.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 18:15

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Its not just me, I have supporters on my side.  See you a later and **** SNAKE.

Oh noes!  Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1550444538 

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1966794946 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 18:17

Les Grossman wrote:First post here.

I don't see much reason to return to tRCMB if we get enough people over here.  It needs to be easier to find though.  If you Google Spartan Swill it comes up but if you put in MSU Message Board or Michigan State message board it's nowhere to be found.  I am going to PM a few people at the old board who I know just to let them know to come over here.  247 blows.

Yeah, we will need a domain and a bunch of other shit before we start showing up on Google. It'll take time, but Miser and SeeRockCity have done wonders in like a week so the sky seems to be the limit. So far so good.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-04-22, 18:24

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Voting? What makes you think I give a shit about voting? You should go back, and don't come back to tell us how awesome it was. Good day, motherfucker. Ross was better than you.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1550444538 Oh no, my inter net persona on the SWIll means every thing to me. Bunch of clowns on here who need to get a life. Who the **** actually meets each other after talking on a internet message board. FREAKS

"Get a life" says the guy who's gone to the trouble of finding this place, signing up, spoofing his IP, going through 3 usernames in 17 hours, and trolling. Get a life indeed.

Eviscerated
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-22, 18:24

If you type in spartan swill this place comes up.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-04-22, 18:28

Dawg = pathetic

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Snake-is-cross-banning-people-httpspartanswillforumotioncom-28278253
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-04-22, 18:37

it's this kind of thing that keeps me addicted to this place.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-04-22, 18:45

[quote="SpartanDawgs265"][quote="Ass Dan"][quote="SpartanDawgs265"][quote="Snake Plissken"][quote="SpartanDawgs265"][quote="Snake Plissken"]add golfingisfun to the list[/quote]

Its not just me, I have supporters on my side.  See you a later and **** SNAKE.[/quote]

Name one.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 18:54

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Its not just me, I have supporters on my side.  See you a later and **** SNAKE.
What happened to the gym?  Question 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 19:10

SeeRockCity wrote:See, this is entertainment.  It's not even like anyone has to expend any effort.

No it's not, ban this guy or let him turn it into tRCMB and all we've done is done tRCMB the favor of taking the mentally unstable psychopaths off their hands.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 19:13

J_LaP wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:See, this is entertainment.  It's not even like anyone has to expend any effort.

No it's not, ban this guy or let him turn it into tRCMB and all we've done is done tRCMB the favor of taking the mentally unstable psychopaths off their hands.

I think you'd be in the minority.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmoth 2014-04-22, 19:30

Rolling Eyes  well, this is different than tRCMB.
Anonymous
StylesGShmoth

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-04-22, 19:31

StylesGShmoth wrote:Rolling Eyes  well, this is different than tRCMB.

Register
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-04-22, 19:37

SeeRockCity wrote:
StylesGShmoth wrote:Rolling Eyes  well, this is different than tRCMB.

Register

I did. Didn't realize I wasn't logged in.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2014-04-22, 19:37

Heat Miser wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Hey Blanch...pay attention. This is how you do it. Riveting stuff.

Heat...tough to get to that level ofad when I have total freedom here. I liken my plight to that of nelson mandela
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 19:39

SeeRockCity wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

If only we had a poll function or a group of people who could vote if he stays or not...oh wait, this isn't tRCMB where that is impossible, which if I am not mistaken is the entire point.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-04-22, 19:42

J_LaP wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

If only we had a poll function or a group of people who could vote if he stays or not...oh wait, this isn't tRCMB where that is impossible, which if I am not mistaken is the entire point.

If they ban him this place already is turning into a heavily moderated board..we can't handle one annoying "teenager"? The people I know would tear his ass to shreds to no return. Not yell for a mod/admin.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-22, 19:44

Whatever, **** this guy, but he's stupidly harmless. A bit psycho, but let's just let the posters find out who he is irl and **** with him that way.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo_Kramer 2014-04-22, 19:44

Ban OP. We don't need mindless trolls here. It's not entertaining.
Cosmo_Kramer
Cosmo_Kramer
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 19:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

If they ban him this place already is turning into a heavily moderated board..we can't handle one annoying "teenager"? The people I know would tear his ass to shreds to no return. Not yell for a mod/admin.

This thread is proof that we can't handle it, he is already doing his best to take over every thread on the board and will probably succeed. Just because tRCMB got completely out of the mods hands and they paniced and then got ban happy doesn' mean that bans are going to ruin the board. Just don't lose control in the first place, and if someone who is mentally unstable and has no concern for you calling him a loser teenager as if that will deter him can come here within the first few weeks and cause issues, than you're losing control.

Does this board have the ability for shadow banning, seems like an obvious solution to the problem, and what would have been done on the old old RCMB.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-22, 19:54

J_LaP wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

This thread is proof that we can't handle it, he is already doing his best to take over every thread on the board and will probably succeed. Just because tRCMB got completely out of the mods hands and they paniced and then got ban happy doesn' mean that bans are going to ruin the board. Just don't lose control in the first place, and if someone who is mentally unstable and has no concern for you calling him a loser teenager as if that will deter him can come here within the first few weeks and cause issues, than you're losing control.

Does this board have the ability for shadow banning, seems like an obvious solution to the problem, and what would have been done on the old old RCMB.

Stop getting your panties in a wad. Who the **** cares. This thread didn't have to nee this long but everyone got trolled by a moron. One this kid stop getting attention, he'll either kill himself or move on, either way problem solved.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-04-22, 19:55

J_LaP wrote:

Oh how I loved that feature.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 19:57

InTenSityX wrote:Whatever, **** this guy, but he's stupidly harmless. A bit psycho, but let's just let the posters find out who he is irl and **** with him that way.

Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1550444538 I did so many things wrong. Not, quite a few of you act like little children with the internet and can't let things go (Snake cough cough). I have not said anything racist, alarming, anti semantic, or anything else. Sometimes you just have to take a internet joke/hoax for what it is and move on.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-04-22, 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 19:58

InTenSityX wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

This thread is proof that we can't handle it, he is already doing his best to take over every thread on the board and will probably succeed.  Just because tRCMB got completely out of the mods hands and they paniced and then got ban happy doesn' mean that bans are going to ruin the board.  Just don't lose control in the first place, and if someone who is mentally unstable and has no concern for you calling him a loser teenager as if that will deter him can come here within the first few weeks and cause issues, than you're losing control.

Stop getting your panties in a wad. Who the **** cares. This thread didn't have to nee this long but everyone got trolled by a moron. One this kid stop getting attention, he'll either kill himself or move on, either way problem solved.

Move on, you're clearly new to the internet. tRCMB is proof that they won't move on for fucking decade. I want this place to actually succeed, not make the exact same mistakes that tRCMB did, but at about 10 times the speed.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-22, 20:01

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
InTenSityX wrote:Whatever, **** this guy, but he's stupidly harmless. A bit psycho, but let's just let the posters find out who he is irl and **** with him that way.
Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1550444538 I did so many things wrong. Not
You are either extremely internet savvy or a complete imbecile, either way play nice and accept what you've already done it live with the consequences. I really don't give a shit and wish I wasn't replying, but it's kinda fun.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 20:03

Snake Plissken wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

So did I, I don't even think we have an ignore function here yet, that's should be priority #1.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-04-22, 20:04

J_LaP wrote:
InTenSityX wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

This thread is proof that we can't handle it, he is already doing his best to take over every thread on the board and will probably succeed.  Just because tRCMB got completely out of the mods hands and they paniced and then got ban happy doesn' mean that bans are going to ruin the board.  Just don't lose control in the first place, and if someone who is mentally unstable and has no concern for you calling him a loser teenager as if that will deter him can come here within the first few weeks and cause issues, than you're losing control.

Move on, you're clearly new to the internet. tRCMB is proof that they won't move on for fucking decade. I want this place to actually succeed, not make the exact same mistakes that tRCMB did, but at about 10 times the speed.
So you want to ban anyone that is annoying? I haven't had a lot of time to keep up with everything, so as annoying as the op is, what exactly are you suggesting? Maybe I misinterpreted what you wrote.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-04-22, 20:04

InTenSityX wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 1550444538 I did so many things wrong. Not
You are either extremely internet savvy or a complete imbecile, either way play nice and accept what you've already done it live with the consequences. I really don't give a shit and wish I wasn't replying, but it's kinda fun.

I accept what I have done, now if we can put this hoax I have been perpetuating in the past and enjoy each other  Don't come in here to bitch like a girl, go to the other board - Page 3 969504605 The Swill is a board of love, not a board of hate besides Snake.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2014-04-22, 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-04-22, 20:05

J_LaP wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

So did I, I don't even think we have an ignore function here yet, that's should be priority #1.

Yes we do. How about you review all your profile options before spouting off on what the priorities are here.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 20:07

InTenSityX wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
InTenSityX wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

Move on, you're clearly new to the internet.  tRCMB is proof that they won't move on for fucking decade.  I want this place to actually succeed, not make the exact same mistakes that tRCMB did, but at about 10 times the speed.
So you want to ban anyone that is annoying? I haven't had a lot of time to keep up with everything, so as annoying as the op is, what exactly are you suggesting? Maybe I misinterpreted what you wrote.

You're annoying, he's an admitted troll. I'm all for getting on the 'let's not give a **** train', but lets at least install some brakes on the mother fucker before we leave the station and get to full speed.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-04-22, 20:08

Calm the **** down. You guys are weirdos.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by J_LaP 2014-04-22, 20:08

Heat Miser wrote:
J_LaP wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
J_LaP wrote:

Yes we do. How about you review all your profile options before spouting off on what the priorities are here.

How about you give me a hint then buddy. I don't see it on his posts, or his profile. Where is the ignore feature hiding.
J_LaP
J_LaP
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next