Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

+28
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Herbie Green
MattyFresh
FupaTuba
Robert J Sakimano
Rodeo Burger
tGreenWay
pulling69
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
Frank Ricard
Mentalstate
LoneWolfSparty
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
32 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 4 Empty Re: Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

Post by Guest 2018-03-10, 13:35

And now playing in Oregon:

I couldn't have imagined that in 1978.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 4 Empty Re: Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-10, 13:58

LooseGoose wrote:And now playing in Oregon:

This is amazing
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-03-10, 16:27

The "rapid release" in the disclaimer is the best part Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 4 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-10, 17:20

How long until we get this in Michigan?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-30, 19:44

I may have to break down and drink craft beer....

Blue Moon's brewer launching marijuana-infused 'beer'

DENVER — The inventor of Blue Moon beer is launching three marijuana-infused drinks that promise intoxication without the alcoholic headache.

The drinks, served chilled and initially only available in Colorado this fall, will contain no alcohol but will instead be infused with special marijuana formulas designed to mimic the effects of booze. Its developers say the drink will “hit” the user at the same pace as if they were drinking a beer.Marijuana-infused foods typically take at least an hour to kick in, making it harder for consumers to accurately dose themselves.

"This is really about brewing great beers that beer drinkers love," said Keith Villa, who developed Blue Moon Belgian Wheat and worked for MillerCoors for 32 years. "You'd just swap out an alcoholic beer for one of our beers."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-30, 20:35

There’s nothing to be ashamed about when drinking good beer goose. Expand your mind.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-04, 20:29

Pot Stocks Pummelled - Investors Dazed And Confused

FUNDAMENTALS FOR MARIJUANA STOCKS ARE AS SKETCHY AS THE MANAGEMENT TEAMS
In early February, Grizzle highlighted the risks in our deep dive report – Up in Smoke: The Overvalued Haze of Marijuana Stocks. We confronted the three inconvenient truths about the sector:

1. Legalization of marijuana always equals price deflation – In every legal market, retail and wholesale prices peak near the date of legalization due to lack of supply and then quickly begin to fall, driven down by new entrants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-06, 08:14

Finley: GOP should pre-empt pot vote

There may be some merit to the suggestion that Republican lawmakers should go ahead and legalize the recreational use of marijuana to keep the question off the ballot in November.

Pot legalization has proven to be a voter turnout driver in other places where it’s appeared on the ballot, and voters motivated by the issue tend to be more liberal and thus more inclined to cast the rest of their votes for Democrats.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-11, 11:45

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boehner

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 4 Boehne10

Says his position has "evolved".

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-11, 11:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boehner

So. It would be better if he ignored new evidence and stuck to his old position?

We all know it's for the $$ but at the same time we can't have it both ways.

Complain if politicians are rigid and unchanging or mocking them if they do change.

Makes it kind of a no win for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-04-11, 12:02

Boehner

"My thinking on cannabis has evolved based upon the size of the check they just handed me"
Those greens fees ain't gonna pay themselves.

Goose, he lives in Ohio, who's legislature bypassed a referendum by passing one of the feeblest MM laws in the country.
Even at that, the state is getting stupid fees without even finalizing the law.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-11, 12:08

I.B. Fine wrote:

Boehner

"My thinking on cannabis has evolved based upon the size of the check they just handed me"
Those greens fees ain't gonna pay themselves.

Goose, he lives in Ohio, who's legislature bypassed a referendum by passing one of the feeblest MM laws in the country.
Even at that, the state is getting stupid fees without even finalizing the law.

And I clearly stated we all knew it was about the $$.....but that doesn't erase my other point. The Ohio pot laws have a HUGE amount of funding behind them those articles have been all over. The laws were written to keep the little guys out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-11, 12:18

LooseGoose wrote:

Boehner

So. It would be better if he ignored new evidence and stuck to his old position?

We all know it's for the $$ but at the same time we can't have it both ways.

Complain if politicians are rigid and unchanging or mocking them if they do change.

Makes it kind of a no win for them.

I'm really only laughing at the thought of Boehner lighting up in his garage (60 minutes interview reference).
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-04-11, 12:37

LooseGoose wrote:
And I clearly stated we all knew it was about the $$.....but that doesn't erase my other point. The Ohio pot laws have a HUGE amount of funding behind them those articles have been all over. The laws were written to keep the little guys out.

I don't know how many states are like this, but in Ohio, if you have enough money you can amend the constitution, by statewide referendum, to create a legal monopoly for yourself.
Pretty much what this pot thing is.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-04-11, 13:59

Boehner seems like a decent dude (for a politician) to me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-12, 10:39

1st I'd like to apologize to Floyd for being cranky.

Marijuana Stocks Spike After Ex-House Speaker John Boehner Joins Cannabis Company Board
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-04-22, 12:55

$100 a # weed.....oh my.

Oregon Grew More Cannabis Than Customers Can Smoke. Now Shops and Farmers Are Left With Mountains of Unwanted Bud. It turns out Oregonians are good at growing cannabis—too good.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-04-26, 11:44

Kellie Rowe‏ Verified account @kellierowe  26m26 minutes ago  
The state has approved a marijuana legalization initiative for the November ballot. That means Michiganders might be able to decide in November whether to regulate marijuana like alcohol, for adults 21 and older. @FOX2News -- The details:
State of Michigan approves marijuana legalization initiative for November ballot

This good news comes on national pretzel day, and I don't think it's a coincidence.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-02, 11:36

Let's start outlawing uses of pot even before we get it legalized......fucking idiots.

Michigan wants to outlaw cannabis-infused beer before it becomes a thing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-02, 11:50

LooseGoose wrote:Let's start outlawing uses of pot even before we get it legalized......fucking idiots.

Michigan wants to outlaw cannabis-infused beer before it becomes a thing

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 4 502811600 Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-05-02, 11:54

I have some hope for NY.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/11/nyregion/cynthia-nixon-marijuana-legalization.html

Long over due.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-03, 08:21

More businesses mellowing out over hiring pot smokers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-04, 09:36

Don't want cancer? Get stoned.

Cannabis versus Cancer

We know weed can mitigate the side effects of the disease and its treatments, but it might also fight malignancies directly

But early research indicates that cannabinoids can do so much more. Data is showing that medical marijuana has antitumor effects and may one day be used as a cancer treatment, not just as a drug to ease symptoms of the disease. Well over 100 types of cannabinoids—the compounds within cannabis containing different properties and chemical profiles—have been identified to date, yet few have been studied for their specific effects. Medical marijuana’s proven palliative care benefits and the complexity of the drug indicate clinical studies are necessary to uncover the drug’s full potential.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-08, 09:50

First, Marijuana. Are Magic Mushrooms Next?

In Oregon and Denver, where marijuana is legal for recreational use, activists are now pushing toward a psychedelic frontier: “magic mushrooms.”

Groups in both states are sponsoring ballot measures that would eliminate criminal penalties for possession of the mushrooms whose active ingredient, psilocybin, can cause hallucinations, euphoria and changes in perception. They point to research showing that psilocybin might be helpful for people suffering from depression or anxiety.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-05-08, 10:16

LooseGoose wrote:First, Marijuana. Are Magic Mushrooms Next?

In Oregon and Denver, where marijuana is legal for recreational use, activists are now pushing toward a psychedelic frontier: “magic mushrooms.”

Groups in both states are sponsoring ballot measures that would eliminate criminal penalties for possession of the mushrooms whose active ingredient, psilocybin, can cause hallucinations, euphoria and changes in perception. They point to research showing that psilocybin might be helpful for people suffering from depression or anxiety.

Had a friend text me from the west coast saying he was microdosing shrooms. Anyone ever try this? It does sound like they are becoming more available.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-08, 11:36

Illinois police claim if marijuana is legalized, they'll have to kill their police dogs
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-08, 14:00

LooseGoose wrote:Illinois police claim if marijuana is legalized, they'll have to kill their police dogs

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 4 502811600 Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-05-08, 14:00

steveschneider wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:First, Marijuana. Are Magic Mushrooms Next?

Had a friend text me from the west coast saying he was microdosing shrooms. Anyone ever try this? It does sound like they are becoming more available.

Thumbs way up, Steve.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-05-08, 14:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Thumbs way up, Steve.

I’d love to try it. In what form does it come in? Gummy bears? How long does it last and how intense/far out is the trip?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-05-08, 14:41

LooseGoose wrote:Illinois police claim if marijuana is legalized, they'll have to kill their police dogs

lmao - that's rich
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-08, 17:18

steveschneider wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Thumbs way up, Steve.

I’d love to try it. In what form does it come in? Gummy bears? How long does it last and how intense/far out is the trip?

Might be delivered differently now. Used to be just eat some happy mushrooms. Full dose lasted a few hours. Some people didn’t like eating dried shrooms, so they’d down them with some peanut butter. No idea how it’s done these days. Damn, shrooming was fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-05-08, 17:23

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Might be delivered differently now. Used to be just eat some happy mushrooms. Full dose lasted a few hours. Some people didn’t like eating dried shrooms, so they’d down them with some peanut butter. No idea how it’s done these days.

Damn, shrooming was fun.

...and no police dogs had to die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-09, 02:18

Senate Majority Leader doesn’t/won’t support legal weed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/386791-mcconnell-i-wont-support-legalizing-marijuana?amp
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-05-09, 06:52

tGreenWay wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Might be delivered differently now. Used to be just eat some happy mushrooms. Full dose lasted a few hours. Some people didn’t like eating dried shrooms, so they’d down them with some peanut butter. No idea how it’s done these days. Damn, shrooming was fun.

Microdosing 101

https://thethirdwave.co/microdosing/mushrooms/

I guess the goal is to not ‘trip your balls off’ like the old days.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-05-09, 06:58

tGreenWay wrote:Senate Majority Leader doesn’t/won’t support legal weed.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/386791-mcconnell-i-wont-support-legalizing-marijuana?amp

McConnell will soon find himself out of a job.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-05-09, 08:28

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 4 Natlamp73
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-24, 11:35

Cannabis Beer Made from Pot Will Deliver a ‘Very Quick’ High

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-07-26, 08:54

How legalized marijuana would work in Michigan

While medical marijuana has been legal in Michigan since 2008, caregivers and patients have navigated an ever-changing landscape of rules as the law has been interpreted by police, prosecutors and judges. The legislature clarified the law in 2017, and the first licenses under the new system were issued in July.

The medical marijuana system would still exist in Michigan if voters chose to approve recreational marijuana.

Read on to see the details of the proposed recreational marijuana system in Michigan.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-15, 16:37

Pot - driving the economy!

'Budtenders,' edibles chefs among fastest-growing jobs in multi-billion dollar legal cannabis industry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-08-29, 18:05

This is some possible good news for shut ins in need of their medicine.

Medical marijuana home delivery under consideration in Michigan

Home delivery of medical marijuana has only been possible in Michigan if a patient had a relationship with a caregiver. Now under a set of permanent rules the state is now considering adopting for the medical marijuana industry, that could change.

Provisioning centers could send out an employee to deliver products to patients directly in a transaction as simple as ordering a pizza or Chinese food.

"It's a movement that will be good for the industry as a whole," said Travis Copenhaver, a senior associate attorney with Cannabis Legal Group in Royal Oak. "For patients, traveling by car isn't always in the cards for them. And not every patient can work with a caregiver."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next