Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

+28
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
Cameron
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Herbie Green
MattyFresh
FupaTuba
Robert J Sakimano
Rodeo Burger
tGreenWay
pulling69
Nordic
CORNER BLITZ
DWags
Frank Ricard
Mentalstate
LoneWolfSparty
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
32 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 5 Empty Re: Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 11:50

So marijuana will be legal in Michigan but no one can legally sell it to you.

The dos and don'ts of legal marijuana in Michigan

There are currently no legal recreational marijuana sales outlets, and there probably won’t be any for well over a year.

• Unlicensed individuals selling marijuana to anyone is illegal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 5 Empty Re: Oregon and DC legalize marijuana

Post by I.B. Fine 2018-11-27, 11:56

LooseGoose wrote:So marijuana will be legal in Michigan but no one can legally sell it to you.

The dos and don'ts of legal marijuana in Michigan

There are currently no legal recreational marijuana sales outlets, and there probably won’t be any for well over a year.

• Unlicensed individuals selling marijuana to anyone is illegal.

If I recall correctly, you can grow your own, what, 2 plants at a time. In theory that's about a pound a plant. I suppose the trick is getting seed or seedling.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-11-27, 11:58

I read elsewhere yesterday it might not be until 2020 that legal purchases will be available without playing the medical card. BOOOO.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 12:40

Floyd Robertson wrote:I read elsewhere yesterday it might not be until 2020 that legal purchases will be available without playing the medical card. BOOOO.

It's almost as if whomever wrote the ballot proposal was high.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 12:47

I just had one of my periodic brainstorms. Growers need to do plant shares, just as small dairies do milk shares to sell illegal raw milk. Wins all around.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-27, 13:39

BUT... If you know an illegal provider (or a medical provider sitting on product) you can figure out the "particulars" of a transaction and still get baked.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-27, 13:45

LooseGoose wrote:I just had one of my periodic brainstorms. Growers need to do plant shares, just as small dairies do milk shares to sell illegal raw milk. Wins all around.

Yeah and you can smoke manure just like you drink it! Win!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 13:57

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I just had one of my periodic brainstorms. Growers need to do plant shares, just as small dairies do milk shares to sell illegal raw milk. Wins all around.

And Roc joins Gomer in showing his absolute ignorance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 13:58

AvgMSUJoe wrote:BUT... If you know an illegal provider (or a medical provider sitting on product) you can figure out the "particulars" of a transaction and still get baked.

Well a search of CL anytime in the last 5 years will find you overages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-27, 14:00

K.

I want some pinconning paralyzer.

Maybe munger ditch weed...
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-11-27, 14:57

AvgMSUJoe wrote:K.

Is Panama Red still around?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-11-27, 15:27

Jake from State Farm wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:K.

Is Panama Red still around?

(I really don't know... just remember those names from high school in the 80's.)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-11-27, 16:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Geez, you poop drinkers really are sensitive about it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-11-27, 16:50

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Geez, you poop drinkers really are sensitive about it.

lol, sensitivity over fake shit any day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-01-01, 18:00

Related. Probably.

Oregon man tries stealing bike in front of police station, immediately gets arrested
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-03, 08:40

Gift of pot? Marijuana businesses work in Michigan law's gray area
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2019-01-07, 17:00

A place we can all hang out...

Marijuana social club plans opening near Flint amid legal haze

Germain said the facility won’t offer alcohol, but it will rent games out by the hour and offer food including cold-cut sandwiches. Ultimately the facility will provide a space for people to spark up who can’t use marijuana where they reside, she added.

“I’ve got a lot of people that live in apartments and a lot of different places where they can’t even smoke the weed,” she said. “... If they cannot smoke at home, they can come here.”

Approved by voters in November 2018, Proposal 1 allows adults 21 and over to possess and use marijuana at home, but landlords may bar renters from smoking marijuana in their residences.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2019-02-01, 21:34

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 5 361471007 Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 5 361471007 Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 5 361471007

"the Iraqi Tobacky" Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 5 502811600
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-02-12, 08:06

Probably the strongest case yet for legalization.

They went to an abandoned home to smoke weed. Inside, they found a tiger.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-03-01, 19:01

Gov. Whitmer signs executive order establishing Marijuana Regulatory Agency

LANSING, Mich. (WXYZ) — It's been nearly three months since marijuana became legal in Michigan, and on Friday, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signed an executive order that establishes the Marijuana Regulatory Agency and abolishes the Bureau of Marijuana Regulation and Marihuana Licensing Board.

According to Whitmer, the agency combines previous authorities, functions and duties with the hopes of helping LARA efficiently regulate medical marijuana, and apply the same expertise to recreational marijuana.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-03-04, 12:45

Far out.

Denver could soon become the first US city to decriminalize ‘magic’ mushrooms
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-03-04, 13:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:Far out.

Denver could soon become the first US city to decriminalize ‘magic’ mushrooms

Denver leading the way to end the war on drugs. Love it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-07, 11:10

3 Michigan communities vote to ban marijuana businesses in Tuesday election
https://www.metrotimes.com/detroit/3-michigan-communities-vote-to-ban-marijuana-businesses-in-tuesday-election/Content?oid=22337106
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2019-08-07, 11:29

You can be a part of progress or you can get run over by it
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2019-08-07, 11:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You can be a part of progress or you can get run over by it

Marijuana is a little too chill to run anybody over.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-22, 13:47

When can we finally buy recreational marijuana in Michigan?

The conventional answer to that question is probably sometime early in 2020. That's based on the Marijuana Regulatory Agency's stated plan to start taking applications from businesses that already have medical marijuana business licenses this fall. MRA people have said that they will process these applications with dispatch. And since these already medically licensed businesses have already gone through the rigorous licensing process, it should be quicker and easier than the first time around.
--------------
But when you really look at what's going on, it looks like there may be a long wait before any appreciable adult-use commerce takes place. Even as more and more medical marijuana provisioning centers open up, owners still complain that there aren't enough quality provisions for their shelves. When considering adult-use, with a market possibly 10 times that of medical marijuana, where is the supply going to come from?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-22, 14:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:When can we finally buy recreational marijuana in Michigan?

The conventional answer to that question is probably sometime early in 2020. That's based on the Marijuana Regulatory Agency's stated plan to start taking applications from businesses that already have medical marijuana business licenses this fall. MRA people have said that they will process these applications with dispatch. And since these already medically licensed businesses have already gone through the rigorous licensing process, it should be quicker and easier than the first time around.
--------------
But when you really look at what's going on, it looks like there may be a long wait before any appreciable adult-use commerce takes place. Even as more and more medical marijuana provisioning centers open up, owners still complain that there aren't enough quality provisions for their shelves. When considering adult-use, with a market possibly 10 times that of medical marijuana, where is the supply going to come from?

So I bump into an ex student in Kroger. He has a security and compliance company. Some shops are using him to comply with a plethora of regulations. From receiving merchandise to distribution to waste from your store. Never thought about that. But I guess you can’t have the same type garbage bins other businesses do. Yeah, it’s coming. Smart shop owners are getting ready.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-10-22, 14:21

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:When can we finally buy recreational marijuana in Michigan?

So I bump into an ex student in Kroger. He has a security and compliance company. Some shops are using him to comply with a plethora of regulations. From receiving merchandise to distribution to waste from your store. Never thought about that. But I guess you can’t have the same type garbage bins other businesses do. Yeah, it’s coming. Smart shop owners are getting ready.

I like how that article basically said if you're smart, you'd have started growing your own lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2019-10-22, 14:23

So are legal marijuana sales in Michigan going to get held up in the courts like the gerrymandering issue has?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2019-10-22, 14:26

Have a few friends that work in state politics out here, they believe marijuana will be legal here next year. Long over due.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2019-10-22, 15:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:

I like how that article basically said if you're smart, you'd have started growing your own lol.

Good ol Guess is up in mio tending to his renters plants in his wearhouses. LOL
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2019-11-14, 07:45

Michigan opens door to recreational pot sales in December

Oregon and DC legalize marijuana  - Page 5 276803595
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-12-04, 13:52

[tw]1334931377100378112[/tw]

lol

The 228-164 vote fell largely along party lines, with six Democrats voting against the bill and five Republicans voting for it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-12-04, 16:11

Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1334931377100378112[/tw]

lol

The 228-164 vote fell largely along party lines, with six Democrats voting against the bill and five Republicans voting for it.

Party lines, everything party lines, what a joke
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-04, 16:12

aualum06 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:[tw]1334931377100378112[/tw]

lol

If there aren’t lines at a party, it ain’t no party, amirite?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2020-12-04, 16:28

tGreenWay wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

Well one line isn't enough for sure
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-04, 16:42

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Well one line isn't enough for sure

I’m not so sure about that, bruh. — Len Bias
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-07-14, 10:25

[tw]1415314655300444160[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Cameron, tGreenWay and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2021-07-14, 11:47

If they can get that done, it will be a high point for this Congress.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-07-14, 11:53

Turtleneck wrote:If they can get that done, it will be a high point for this Congress.

It's already getting a lot of buzz in the press.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next