Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss

+15
xsanguine
NigelUno
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Heathens '87
The Pantry
Rocinante
Code_Warrior
tig ol bitties
steveschneider
InTenSity
Heat Miser
Frank Gallagher
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 Empty Re: Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss

Post by xsanguine Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:44 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:

Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 502811600 Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 1966794946

Holy shit dude you fuc king crack me up. So wait, is this the standard we're going by now, as far as tolerance is concerned - watching a game with some random stranger and then making a decision about them as a person? Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 1966794946

The board "tolerates" me? Okay chief, what have I ever done on either tCock or here that's been inflammatory, controversial or when have I established a pattern of deplorable behavior? Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 2943907172

Good stuff, Dwags, good stuff. Don't you have to go fold your plaid pajamas and organize your socks?

For what it's worth... I am on Team gHost. You can tell me gHost stories anytime, bro.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 Empty Re: Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss

Post by DWags Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:57 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:

Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 502811600 Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 1966794946

Holy shit dude you fuc king crack me up. So wait, is this the standard we're going by now, as far as tolerance is concerned - watching a game with some random stranger and then making a decision about them as a person? Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 1966794946

The board "tolerates" me? Okay chief, what have I ever done on either tCock or here that's been inflammatory, controversial or when have I established a pattern of deplorable behavior? Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 2943907172

Good stuff, Dwags, good stuff. Don't you have to go fold your plaid pajamas and organize your socks?

You need to let things go Ghost. It's ok being you. What a vanilla world it would be without assholes, serious people, and everyone in between. Nobody is judging you Ghost. All we're doing is reading and commenting, just like you and that Cameron guy. You're ok, really, don't take things so personally. It's a great board.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Agree with ghost seasons a bust just like bball last yr. Sorry. Shit happens no ahead and win out and salvage this bitch
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Our season is a bust now?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Heat Miser wrote:Nebraska is a quality win. Guess we'll have to "settle" for a 10-2 season. Pussy.

This.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:11 pm

Oh boy, this thread is a classic SB vs. DEer argument.

I am an SB. GO STATE!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:38 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Oh boy, this thread is a classic SB vs. DEer argument.

I am an SB. GO STATE!

Then some of the DEers are moving the goal posts, because I think 10-2 is pretty excellent. So is E8 BTW.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:39 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Then some of the DEers are moving the goal posts, because I think 10-2 is pretty excellent. So is E8 BTW.

Agree, 100%. Then again, DEers have never been known for their cognitive skills.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:46 pm

InTenSity wrote:Our season is a bust now?

Given the competition and the schedule, yes. Besting an sec team in a bowl game however will provide hope for the future
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:46 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Agree, 100%. Then again, DEers have never been known for their cognitive skills.

I consider myself a DEer, but I guess we've got some "Tea Party" style DEers.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

If uofm or PSU were worth a shit agreed. They aren't so its not

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Our season is a bust now?

Given the competition and the schedule, yes. Besting an sec team in a bowl game however will provide hope for the future

So 10-3 with a loss to say Auburn would mean the future is hopeless?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:50 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

lol!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:51 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

More like the slow "return to mediocrity". For this is in the Delaney oracle
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

You sound like a Drew Sharp drama queen.

Guess what...next year we're at Nebraska and tO$U. We might have to "settle" for 10-2 again...our shutter...9-3 Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 1550444538
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:59 pm

Heat Miser wrote:

Guess what...next year we're at Nebraska and tO$U. We might have to "settle" for 10-2 again...our shutter...9-3 Re-assessing the team after tonight's loss - Page 2 1550444538

And play Oregon, at uofm, and PSU. Depending on cook, i see 6 and 6
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:58 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

And play Oregon, at uofm, and PSU. Depending on cook, i see 6 and 6

Of course you do.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Dantonio is 22-3 in his last 25 games. I'm pretty scared of mediocrity.

Now I feel soiled for even responding to Blanch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Dantonio is 22-3 in his last 25 games. I'm pretty scared of mediocrity.

Now I feel soiled for even responding to Blanch.

Convenient you leave out the maxwell yr...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:38 am

Blanch32 wrote:

And the years before that would be better......either way you're a tool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:29 am

Blanch32 wrote:

49-14 (.778 winning percentage) over the last 5 years.

But I know that once again you are trying to manufacture a DE/SB fight. You've been trying since this board started. Newsflash, excellence has been achieved. Even you know that, but are just bullshitting to manufacture a fight. I get that DSFs are entertaining, but try coming up with new material rather than living in 2005.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:27 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

...try coming up with new material rather than living in 2005.

This applies to a number of posters here.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2