Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans (iPhone Game)

+27
ICEatALAMO
brodiemsu
Nordic
Green Ninja
Juggaknot
runzippyrun
Johnny Costanza
SBSpartan
007spartan
StylesGShmooth
SURESNIPE
roedel
Dirk Digler
Cool Runnings
Stoops21
BH Spartan
The Lonely Stoner
Drankin21
TrueGreenSpartan
Winger1
Ass Dan
Rook
ROtown Sparty
Zapp Brannigan
Gob Bluth
Phil McCrackin
Spartan_MJ
31 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 Empty Re: Clash of Clans (iPhone Game)

Post by runzippyrun Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 15:23

Zapp Brannigan wrote:Clearly the solution is to send SD2 and TGS to HA.  Twisted Evil 

HAHA I love it SD2 and TGS baby
runzippyrun
runzippyrun
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by runzippyrun Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 15:24

Rook wrote:BTW, Weds at Atwater.  5:00 PM.  Be there or Be Square.

Yea I can swing that! Where is it?
runzippyrun
runzippyrun
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 15:26

Seems to me if we setup a new clan, it will be hard to have 50 vs 50 matchups for Phalanx or for HA. Cer said that some of his clan would only go to an HA clan, but it would seem better coordinated and more beneficial if we just swapped 10 players each way.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 15:29

Rook wrote:Seems to me if we setup a new clan, it will be hard to have 50 vs 50 matchups for Phalanx or for HA.  Cer said that some of his clan would only go to an HA clan, but it would seem better coordinated and more beneficial if we just swapped 10 players each way.

You've been a lot more involved in coordinating call-ups than anyone else (I think) but it seems to me that having more than 3-4 people moving around would make it hard to have 50v50. Swapping 10+ players multiple times each week sounds hard to keep track of unless everyone is on a constant/defined schedule.

Also does the main HA clan war constantly? I'm a little confused how this benefits them. They move top guys into the new clan to get better war matchups for the rest of the clan?

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 15:32

Does anyone want to explain what Heavy Armor is and why this would benefit us?
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 15:36

Heavy Armor is a clan of all LvL 100+ guys. One of the main guys is Goomba, a Spartan on here and RCMB whom I recruited since we began. Vitritism, Brodie and I think Heine are all old HA members who came to our clan because of the Spartan connection. the last few weeks a few members of HA drop in for a while and war with us, including some second accouts of the top guys (Mac is a 2nd for Cerulean; Rusty is 2nd for someone) and Goomba who dropped in a few times, and Michael.

Perceived benefit is to allow some of our middle guys, TH7 and 8's to go and learn higher level war techniques from HA guys, and their benefit is a better war draw.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 15:40

ROtown Sparty wrote:Does anyone want to explain what Heavy Armor is and why this would benefit us?  

Heavy Armor is another clan that several of our top guys know people in. I don't exactly know all the connections, but guys like Goomba, MacMillian/Cerulean and others have warred with MSU Spartans/Phalanx a few times in the past.

A new clan blending people from both benefits us because they are all experienced top level players who can help us learn better war strategy and provide lots of high level troops for war efforts. Some of our lower TH6-TH8 guys would get experience warring with high level guys.

EDIT: Pretty much what Rook said.
Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 16:04

In that case I have to agree with Rook.  We already have three clans that aren't full right now.  Adding another would just make them all more empty unless we have a lot of other people wanting to join.  Seems like it would be easier just to swap a few players.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan_MJ Mon 7 Jul 2014 - 16:07

Think we are going to give it a trial run with SPARTAN ARMOR. 15 to 20 from HA will join a mix of TH6's to TH8's from the Spartan family.

First war will be Tuesday at 9pm.

Think: Spartan Football training with top NFL coaches

Benefit:
Great experiences and improved skills
Non-stop war / battle hardened

Additionally, Phalanx is going to move closer to an always-on stance. You want war; we've got war!!!  Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 4198636888

There will be no forced migrations. Phalanx/Agoge/Kleros will continue to exist.
Spartan_MJ
Spartan_MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 8:56

Zapp Brannigan wrote:Clearly the solution is to send SD2 and TGS to HA.  Twisted Evil 

So I'm just some commodity of the clan that can be traded about willy-nilly? Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 2130724145 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by runzippyrun Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 10:06

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

So I'm just some commodity of the clan that can be traded about willy-nilly? Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 2130724145 

you wanted to go to the main clan. should've stayed in agoge cyclops 
runzippyrun
runzippyrun
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan_MJ Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 10:17

Now, now... Not trading willy-nilly! It will be voluntary. I would jump at it but I don't meet the criteria. I benefit greatly from the Heavy Armor input. I plan to send a clan mail later this morning to clarify.
Spartan_MJ
Spartan_MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 11:00

runzippyrun wrote:

you wanted to go to the main clan.  should've stayed in agoge cyclops 

thought I was just going up to fill a spot for one war. They kept telling me to stay  Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 2599972566 Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 502811600 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by roedel Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 12:07

Spartan_MJ wrote:Now, now... Not trading willy-nilly!  It will be voluntary.  I would jump at it but I don't meet the criteria.  I benefit greatly from the Heavy Armor input.  I plan to send a clan mail later this morning to clarify.  

Hey guys! Sorry it has taken me so long to comment on this, but I'm glad you decided to give this a shot. Definitely dont want to have a negative effect in Phalanx though. So far, it has worked well for matchups in HA and SA which is a good thing. Kind of a pain in Heavy due to the mass influx of global recruits. If 1/50 works its a good day! Will be kickfest in Heavy Armor after the war if you want to come watch!

MJ, don't think you aren't eligible to come war in either place. We'd love to have you stop in!

Let me know if any troubles arise and we will get them sorted! Thanks again!

roedel
roedel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 12:24

Current war draw for Spartan Phalanx is looking tough. Losing a handful of TH7s and going 40v40 will be interesting.

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by runzippyrun Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 9:55

Gave PecanPie the boot from agoge today. Sniped both war attacks for 2nd war in a row. Donations prior to boot was 10 to 450 received. was told not to loot and go for 3 stars and proceeded to loot on second attack. told him to go to kleros.
runzippyrun
runzippyrun
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SURESNIPE Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 11:07

runzippyrun wrote:Gave PecanPie the boot from agoge today.  Sniped both war attacks for 2nd war in a row.  Donations prior to boot was 10 to 450 received.  was told not to loot and go for 3 stars and proceeded to loot on second attack.  told him to go to kleros.  

Zip,

Something seemed a little odd with him lately, he had been requesting "Hogs" multiple times a day since the last war. I told him he should update his request because he probably isn't actually requesting hogs multiple times a day for normal raiding. Yesterday he finally responded and said he did want hogs, but at that time it was getting close to the war so I was not sure how to react.

SURESNIPE
SURESNIPE
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 11:44

Zippy, should have just booted. Kleros doesn't want bad players either.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by roedel Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 12:16

Rook wrote:Zippy, should have just booted.  Kleros doesn't want bad players either.

This man speaks with great wisdom.
roedel
roedel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 14:38

Soooo...downloaded this about an hour ago and I'm already lost (and addicted). Any where I should start reading to make the most of my 3 day shield?
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SURESNIPE Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 14:43

Tyler Durden wrote:Soooo...downloaded this about an hour ago and I'm already lost (and addicted). Any where I should start reading to make the most of my 3 day shield?

This might help...scroll down

Starting out guide
SURESNIPE
SURESNIPE
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 14:59

SURESNIPE wrote:

This might help...scroll down

Starting out guide

Join Kleros so people can donate troops for protection after the shield is up. Others will help you there about getting started. Have fun chasing the high haha.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 15:10

Stoops. Any further drama in Armor? I'll pop back in in a bit to try and figure out who is doing what.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by roedel Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 15:19

Rook wrote:Stoops.  Any further drama in Armor?  I'll pop back in in a bit to try and figure out who is doing what.

Something with NCD and Goldminer. Miscommunication from what I've heard. I was there after it had all happened and it was off the chat.
roedel
roedel
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 16:18

SURESNIPE wrote:

Zip,

Something seemed a little odd with him lately, he had been requesting "Hogs" multiple times a day since the last war. I told him he should update his request because he probably isn't actually requesting hogs multiple times a day for normal raiding. Yesterday he finally responded and said he did want hogs, but at that time it was getting close to the war so I was not sure how to react.

Yeah that was pissing me off. Thought about just giving him one archer to **** his cc up, but I just ignored him instead. I don't have a problem donating hogs for war, but they are too expensive for everyday use.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 16:28

Tyler Durden wrote:Soooo...downloaded this about an hour ago and I'm already lost (and addicted). Any where I should start reading to make the most of my 3 day shield?

God help me, I just started a second clan on my android a week ago. I forgot how different the game is early on. Totally different feel.

Biggest mistake I made one my first go around was upgrading my town hall too early. What till you've upgraded everything else first. Also don't worry about trophies, just get loot (gold & elixer). What till you see a good easy base to raid. I've hit some doozies. I just upgraded to a TH3 and have seen some TH8s done slumming that you can snipe for a shit load of loot. My biggest problem has been upgrading my storage units fast enough. Upgrade that shit first.

Don't leave loot sitting in your storage. Burn it with upgrades as soon as you can.

Also save your gems for the builder hut. I remember burning mine the first time around.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 16:41

Nordic, you should send your second acct to Kleros. It helps to have a line of communication between clans. I used my son's account, Ethan in Agoge to transfer messages between clans. You also need to come visit Phalanx for a war (shhhh, don't let Zippy see me stealing his members)  Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 4113017228 
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 16:48

Nordic wrote:

God help me, I just started a second clan on my android a week ago.  I forgot how different the game is early on. Totally different feel.

Biggest mistake I made one my first go around was upgrading my town hall too early. What till you've upgraded everything else first. Also don't worry about trophies, just get loot (gold & elixer). What till you see a good easy base to raid. I've hit some doozies. I just upgraded to a TH3 and have seen some TH8s done slumming that you can snipe for a shit load of loot.  My biggest problem has been upgrading my storage units fast enough. Upgrade that shit first.

Don't leave loot sitting in your storage. Burn it with upgrades as soon as you can.

Also save your gems for the builder hut. I remember burning mine the first time around.
Sadly, I understand most of this. I just raided some goblins because I was bored whilst taking a dump this afternoon.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 16:56

Stoops21 wrote:

Join Kleros so people can donate troops for protection after the shield is up. Others will help you there about getting started. Have fun chasing the high haha.
It takes a little while before you can build the clan castle and join a clan, but do this asap.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 16:58

Rook wrote:Nordic, you should send your second acct to Kleros.  It helps to have a line of communication between clans.  I used my son's account, Ethan in Agoge to transfer messages between clans.  You also need to come visit Phalanx for a war (shhhh, don't let Zippy see me stealing his members)  Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 4113017228 

I'm not sure I'm digging SA yet and the way tbone got booted. The game is supposed to be fun and there's already drama in that clan. Might be back at Phalanx or Agoge in a few days.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 17:15

Rook wrote:Stoops.  Any further drama in Armor?  I'll pop back in in a bit to try and figure out who is doing what.
Kinda. Everyone is just arguing and keeps talking about inviting people and people leaving. Chat has been off the wall today. I am headed back to agoge for war soon though. I'll be on and will let you know if anything comes up
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 17:39

Tyler Durden wrote:
Sadly, I understand most of this. I just raided some goblins because I was bored whilst taking a dump this afternoon.

Hold off on the goblin board for now. Attack other clans. If I remember right you can waste the first dozen goblin boards with a single balloon, once you upgrade to it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 17:40

Rook wrote:Nordic, you should send your second acct to Kleros.  It helps to have a line of communication between clans.  I used my son's account, Ethan in Agoge to transfer messages between clans.  You also need to come visit Phalanx for a war (shhhh, don't let Zippy see me stealing his members)  Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 15 4113017228 

I will eventually. It is just a baby right now, I don't even have a clan castle yet.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Durden Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 18:23

Nordic wrote:

Hold off on the goblin board for now.  Attack other clans.  If I remember right you can waste the first dozen goblin boards with a single balloon, once you upgrade to it.  
If I attack other clans I lose my 2+ day shield.
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by runzippyrun Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 12:13

someone accept me into kleros.  i need to see if franklin or shooter can jump to agoge..
runzippyrun
runzippyrun
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 12:23

Just posted this in Phalanx, it would be advantageous I believe if all people in Kleros (transferring from Agoge and Phalanx) were bumped up to Elder so they can accept requests since it can be so quiet in there at times. Would fix Zippy's issue more quickly I think.
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by runzippyrun Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 12:24

agreed jarack got me in.....im good for now
see you in a bit guys
runzippyrun
runzippyrun
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook Fri 18 Jul 2014 - 18:36

Need more Spartans. Join Spartan Phalanx and come war with us.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 0:01

is there maintenance riight now? my chat is empty and war is grayed out.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Juggaknot Sat 19 Jul 2014 - 0:38

Same thing for me styles. There is a thread on reddit as well. I can attack and see global chat but no clan chat or war details.
Juggaknot
Juggaknot
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next