Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clash of Clans (iPhone Game)

+27
ICEatALAMO
brodiemsu
Nordic
Green Ninja
Juggaknot
runzippyrun
Johnny Costanza
SBSpartan
007spartan
StylesGShmooth
SURESNIPE
roedel
Dirk Digler
Cool Runnings
Stoops21
BH Spartan
The Lonely Stoner
Drankin21
TrueGreenSpartan
Winger1
Ass Dan
Rook
ROtown Sparty
Zapp Brannigan
Gob Bluth
Phil McCrackin
Spartan_MJ
31 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 16 Empty Re: Clash of Clans (iPhone Game)

Post by bryanleeg 2014-07-19, 18:00

Just tried to join this circle jerk, got my request denied. I feel like too much of a loser to hang out with the dorks.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggawe_Tribe 2014-07-19, 23:47

LOLO booted me from Kleros and I demand to know why!
Fuggawe_Tribe
Fuggawe_Tribe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-20, 09:44

I'll try to find out from lolo. Did you do something or were awol for long periods of time?
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapp Brannigan 2014-07-20, 10:35

bryanleeg wrote:Just tried to join this circle jerk, got my request denied. I feel like too much of a loser to hang out with the dorks.  

Mention tSwill, tRCMB, or MSU in request and you will get in one of the clans. The main clan rejects a lot when warring to minimize spying. What is your username?
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 2014-07-20, 11:58

Zapp Brannigan wrote:

Mention tSwill, tRCMB, or MSU in request and you will get in one of the clans.  The main clan rejects a lot when warring to minimize spying.  What is your username?

Bryan the great

Which clan should I join? Is there a difference?
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggawe_Tribe 2014-07-20, 15:15

Rook wrote:I'll try to find out from lolo.  Did you do something or were awol for long periods of time?
I'm kidding about being mad, but I went down to Kleros from Agoge because I had to upgrade all my resources before going to TH 7 (now being built). I didn't go on for days at a time because my resources were taking days to upgrade and my wealth was maxed out, so I couldn't even raid. He was actually really nice about it in the message. Just said sorry but I have to boot you. All good, except that I thought Kleros was where I should go if I was going to be somewhat inactive. Thought maybe they were maxed out on players, but when I checked yesterday they were at like 35%.
Fuggawe_Tribe
Fuggawe_Tribe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Costanza 2014-07-20, 16:31

I haven't seen anything on here about the Spartan Meletao clan. Is that related to us? Someone came in to Kleros asking people to move over there, so I did, and it just seems like a learning War clan.
Johnny Costanza
Johnny Costanza
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-20, 17:24

Spartan Meletao is supposed to be a trial run / learn to war temporary clan. I think the idea is to build a bit of confidence for peeps to jump to Agoge or Phalanx.

You guys are welcome to jump to Agoge or Phalanx whenever as long as there is room. Always mention where you are coming from, Swill, Agoge, Kleros, etc, in the invite post. We are pretty strict about MSU fans only.

Bryan, if you are lvl 50 or below, try Agoge. above go to Phalanx, if there is a spot.

Tribe, I'm not certain what is up in Kleros. We had dozens of guys who were completely awol. It is supposed to be a farming clan, but the hope is people are around a bit to donate troops and banter a bit. Go back if you wish.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-07-20, 19:52

Damn, got kicked and banned from the clan.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 2014-07-20, 19:53

Rook wrote:Spartan Meletao is supposed to be a trial run / learn to war temporary clan.  I think the idea is to build a bit of confidence for peeps to jump to Agoge or Phalanx.

You guys are welcome to jump to Agoge or Phalanx whenever as long as there is room.  Always mention where you are coming from, Swill, Agoge, Kleros, etc, in the invite post.  We are pretty strict about MSU fans only.

Bryan, if you are lvl 50 or below, try Agoge.  above go to Phalanx, if there is a spot.

Tribe, I'm not certain what is up in Kleros.  We had dozens of guys who were completely awol.  It is supposed to be a farming clan, but the hope is people are around a bit to donate troops and banter a bit.  Go back if you wish.

I tries again to request into agoge, it says I'm banned?  All I did was request entrance before I knew I had to name drop. Is Trevor running that clan or something? I was banned on sight.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-07-20, 19:58

bryanleeg wrote:

I tries again to request into agoge, it says I'm banned?  All I did was request entrance before I knew I had to name drop. Is Trevor running that clan or something? I was banned on sight.

You sound like a trouble maker :)
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-07-20, 20:07

Wait 24hrs and re-request. It is an auto supervisor setting, I don't think clan elders can actually ban people.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/194165-Can-t-Join-You-ve-Been-Banned-from-this-Clan
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-07-20, 20:09

Supercell... not supervisor.. fugging auto correct
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by bryanleeg 2014-07-20, 20:13

Nordic wrote:

You sound like a trouble maker :)

I'm a real asshole.
bryanleeg
bryanleeg
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-20, 20:33

It seems that if you are rejected upon an invite request you cannot request again for 24 hours.

Deez, i'll invite you back. You were not around for last war so someone bumped you before starting new war, with the intent for you to come right back if you desired.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-20, 20:33

I don't know why Supercell has it locked down so tight.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuggawe_Tribe 2014-07-21, 08:27

Alright. After my TH is built, I'll request back in.
Fuggawe_Tribe
Fuggawe_Tribe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2014-07-21, 14:04

Rook wrote:It seems that if you are rejected upon an invite request you cannot request again for 24 hours.

Deez, i'll invite you back.  You were not around for last war so someone bumped you before starting new war, with the intent for you to come right back if you desired.

No problem. Back in now. Had a very drunken golf outing (Rick's/Riv) on Saturday. By the time I was coherent enough to attack on Sunday the battle was well in hand and I couldn't add any stars.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-07-21, 15:10

Rook wrote:Spartan Meletao is supposed to be a trial run / learn to war temporary clan.  I think the idea is to build a bit of confidence for peeps to jump to Agoge or Phalanx.

You guys are welcome to jump to Agoge or Phalanx whenever as long as there is room.  Always mention where you are coming from, Swill, Agoge, Kleros, etc, in the invite post.  We are pretty strict about MSU fans only.

Bryan, if you are lvl 50 or below, try Agoge.  above go to Phalanx, if there is a spot.

Tribe, I'm not certain what is up in Kleros.  We had dozens of guys who were completely awol.  It is supposed to be a farming clan, but the hope is people are around a bit to donate troops and banter a bit.  Go back if you wish.

Wait... we have a 5th clan now?

Spartan Phalanx - main war clan
Spartan Armor (I think this one is just HA people now?)
Spartan Agoge - second war clan and occasional call-ups to main
Spartan Meletao - third war clan for newbies
Spartan Kleros - for farming and chilling, but not too much chilling

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-22, 10:57

Armor really is mostly HA guys. I have had a hard time convincing peeps of any benefit to go there vs Phalanx or Agoge. Meletao I'm not sure if it will stick around or if it's a one time war to get people a first experience.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Leo Spaceman 2014-07-22, 14:43

So I just kinda got into this game and boom beach, I'm not really sure whats going on... I joined the newb clan... now what?
Dr. Leo Spaceman
Dr. Leo Spaceman
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-22, 15:39

Which clan and what is your CoC name.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Leo Spaceman 2014-07-22, 15:51

meletao... fitmranderson
Dr. Leo Spaceman
Dr. Leo Spaceman
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-22, 16:57

Now, war, attack, get advice, have fun, ____, profit?
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-22, 16:59

Attn: Clansmen (wait, wut?) We have a dedicated forum for our CoC family of clans.

www.SpartanCoC.boards.net

Check it out. Spartan Family Clan Members only.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-07-22, 17:30

Rook wrote:Attn: Clansmen (wait, wut?)  We have a dedicated forum for our CoC family of clans.

www.SpartanCoC.boards.net

Check it out.  Spartan Family Clan Members only.

Is this where the spreadsheet resides for how war call-outs were handled in Phalanx yesterday? Is this how it will run from now on?
I spend to much time on this game already, so I'm not super excited to have to log in to another forum and check a spreadsheet/discussion before each war attack. If I'm the only one, I'll shut up about it. Having said that:

Seems like the "dibs" on war attacking is getting a bit carried away, IMO. I would much prefer it to be handled via game chat and "dibs" having about a 10-15 minute expiration. I don't like the idea of someone in the bottom 30 calling out an attack and then waiting hours to run it. It seems like if someone is logged in, has troops ready and can run an attack, they should be allowed to (within reason) rather than forcing people to sit around and wait for others to fail so they can clean up. Obviously the top guys may need more time to scout and tailor their troop bill for each attack, so it might make more sense for them to have a system of calling shots. For the majority of us, this isn't really needed though.

OK, rant over.

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2014-07-22, 18:56

Phil McCrackin wrote:

Is this where the spreadsheet resides for how war call-outs were handled in Phalanx yesterday? Is this how it will run from now on?
I spend to much time on this game already, so I'm not super excited to have to log in to another forum and check a spreadsheet/discussion before each war attack. If I'm the only one, I'll shut up about it. Having said that:

Seems like the "dibs" on war attacking is getting a bit carried away, IMO. I would much prefer it to be handled via game chat and "dibs" having about a 10-15 minute expiration. I don't like the idea of someone in the bottom 30 calling out an attack and then waiting hours to run it.  It seems like if someone is logged in, has troops ready and can run an attack, they should be allowed to (within reason) rather than forcing people to sit around and wait for others to fail so they can clean up. Obviously the top guys may need more time to scout and tailor their troop bill for each attack, so it might make more sense for them to have a system of calling shots. For the majority of us, this isn't really needed though.

OK, rant over.

This ^^^^^
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-07-22, 19:34

Did phalanx win? I left before it was over.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-07-22, 19:51

We need one more in agoge for war

Also can someone invite me back into agoge
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-23, 09:37

Phutch, the issue is that we had people dropping down and cleaning up the bottom ten targets, leaving our bottom ten without a viable target, and thus wasting a ton of attacks and opportunities. We need to maximize the number of three star attacks from our bottom ten, which allows the next ten to reach a bit for three stars, and allows those above them to do the same, so on and so forth. no everyone can be around the first 15 minutes to attack.
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rook 2014-07-23, 09:42

BTW, you can call dibs in chat too. the spreadsheet helps to keep it organized though. hard to remember who calls what.

Stoops, you get in?
Rook
Rook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-07-23, 09:43

Rook wrote:BTW, you can call dibs in chat too.  the spreadsheet helps to keep it organized though.  hard to remember who calls what.

Stoops, you get in?
Yeah got stuck when I left to recruit to agoge
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-07-23, 14:18

Phil McCrackin wrote:

Seems like the "dibs" on war attacking is getting a bit carried away, IMO. I would much prefer it to be handled via game chat and "dibs" having about a 10-15 minute expiration. I don't like the idea of someone in the bottom 30 calling out an attack and then waiting hours to run it.  It seems like if someone is logged in, has troops ready and can run an attack, they should be allowed to (within reason) rather than forcing people to sit around and wait for others to fail so they can clean up. Obviously the top guys may need more time to scout and tailor their troop bill for each attack, so it might make more sense for them to have a system of calling shots. For the majority of us, this isn't really needed though.

OK, rant over.

Yup, last war I called dibs on a base on the spreadsheet but I wasn't around that night so someone else attacked. So I guess I don't really see the point of calling dibs on a spreadsheet if they just let whoever is online attack the base you called. I feel like it should just be one way or the other, call dibs or first come first serve.

I will say the person that attacked my base last war executed the balloon/dragon attack perfectly. Did a wedge with balloons and got to my air defenses, used a couple heal spells on the balloons instead of lightning on an air defense like I've been doing. After that it was pretty easy picking for the dragons. Make me want to try it out but I haven't been upgrading my balloons since I never use them. I hear they're actually decent once they get to level 5, and mine are only at 3. But 5 more days until level 3 dragons and then its either balloons, wizards, or giants.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan_MJ 2014-07-25, 10:23

TGIF Spartans!

Phalanx is looking for a few to join for a Friday matinee -- 4 or 5pm start. Appreciate the help of Meletao, Kleros and Agoge!
Spartan_MJ
Spartan_MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-07-31, 08:27

If you haven't noticed yet, the update today lets you boost your collectors for one gem each for a whole week. I'd suggest everybody take advantage of this. You can check the new in your settings for info on other updates. You can upgrade your small bombs more now too.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-07-31, 08:51

Yup, 7 day boost for 1 gem is ridiculous. Everyone should be taking full advantage of this and hopefully there is some good farming.

How is current Phalanx war going? Agoge is losing at the moment. Lots of silly attacks from our end which is a bit frustrating.

I don't wanna watch people dump a bunch of attacking troops straight into CC troops anymore.

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Zapp Brannigan 2014-07-31, 09:53

Phalanx is leading comfortably right now. 83-61. Things could tighten up if the other clan's top guys are good attackers. They still have over half of their attacks in hand - we've used 10 more than them so far.
Zapp Brannigan
Zapp Brannigan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Runnings 2014-07-31, 10:14

The anniversary gem boost is real nice. That's a really good offer.

Someone from Phalanx joined our clan on a recruiting mission Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 16 Waving_smiley It's weird seeing this place permeate into real life  Clash of Clans (iPhone Game) - Page 16 502811600

Cool Runnings
Cool Runnings
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SURESNIPE 2014-07-31, 10:43

Phil McCrackin wrote:Yup, 7 day boost for 1 gem is ridiculous. Everyone should be taking full advantage of this and hopefully there is some good farming.

How is current Phalanx war going? Agoge is losing at the moment. Lots of silly attacks from our end which is a bit frustrating.

I don't wanna watch people dump a bunch of attacking troops straight into CC troops anymore.

I totally agree on the silly attacks from our end. I don't understand how people keep ignoring the pull cc troops and kill them first strategy. I feel like we all mention that in the chat all the time and we still have a few people that do not follow that basic strategy and they get slaughtered as a result. We had 4-5 wasted attacks from our lower guys that just seemed silly.

I mean I am still really new but I always remember to pull the CC troops (well I didn't have to this war because I used two all dragon attacks for two 100%s!!!)
SURESNIPE
SURESNIPE
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-07-31, 10:55

Meletao is winning 70-21 right now. The clan we are playing against is just awful but somehow they've won 22 wars.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next