Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darren Wilson will not be charged

+35
CheesySpartan
steveschneider
Rocinante
beal99
The_Dude
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Brock Middlebrook
Travis of the Cosmos
Toe
Snake Plissken
Cym Jim
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
Kramerica
tig ol bitties
Blanch32
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Green Note
LoneWolfSparty
NigelUno
Rodeo Burger
I.B. Fine
CORNER BLITZ
39 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 5 Empty Re: Darren Wilson will not be charged

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-25, 11:19

InTenSity wrote:Can I get a link to all the 'facts' that are being thrown around, or are they only on Drudge Report? I thought the GJ documents were sealed and not being released? I thought it was a fact that he was shot from 157 feet or whatever it was, away from Wilson. Another place was reporting that Brown was on his knees when he was executed.

https://cbsstlouis.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/grand-jury-volume-4.pdf
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 5 Empty Re: Darren Wilson will not be charged

Post by InTenSity 2014-11-25, 11:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The_Dude is going to spiral off this planet.
I'm trying to think of outrageous things to say, just to see his reaction. He's priceless right now.

OMG LIBERALS11!!!111ONE!!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 11:21

CheesySpartan wrote:

I never said that and have no idea.
you're right - I'm sorry. Someone else said that.

I am glad, though, that you're concerned with the perils of black on black crime in America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-11-25, 11:22

The_Dude wrote:

How are people like you still this ignorant on how our legal system works?

Do you seriously not understand cases just don't 'go to trial?' That there must be probable cause?

Do liberals choose to be this ignorant? They have to be. Professional trolls.

I guess I must be the ignorant one because I have no idea how your comment pertains to me.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-25, 11:22

The guy has always been unstable. Now that his team won the big game, he can't help but go full on whackadoo.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-25, 11:23

Made it here for lunch. Saw several unarmed black kids and not a one got shot. Praise Allah. I'll do a shot of cognac to celebrate.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 11:23

steveschneider wrote:

I have a question about the war on Christmas...is it wrong for me to get upset at the neighbors that keep their decorations up until January or longer? I think it's obnoxious at that point, or is it because I'm a "hippie" that doesn't understand all of the "facts".
clearly you need Jesus in your heart.. I'll pray for you.

and, also, keep in mind that while Christians are the most persecuted segment of the American population, the simplest way to alleviate their collective pain is to go shopping this Friday and buy things you don't need with money you don't have.

Praise God.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-25, 11:23

The_Dude wrote:

How are people like you still this ignorant on how our legal system works?

Do you seriously not understand cases just don't 'go to trial?' That there must be probable cause?

Do liberals choose to be this ignorant? They have to be. Professional trolls.

I have been meaning to ask, why do you love big government so much? Why don't you believe in freedom, and why are you obsessed with making sure government maximizes order at the expense of freedom. Are you Thomas Hobbes?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-11-25, 11:25

I'm going to go with that this young ADULT who likes to steal from and beat up shopkeepers, probably might have tried to get physical with a cop, which never ends well.

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 5 D3fgDIB
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 11:25

Turtleneck wrote:

I have been meaning to ask, why do you love big government so much? Why don't you believe in freedom, and why are you obsessed with making sure government maximizes order at the expense of freedom. Are you Thomas Hobbes?
that's sort of what I was referring to earlier..

conservatives are known to be very averse to government (wink wink) - but they're perfectly okay with a government official murdering an unarmed black kid..

hmmm..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 11:26

beal99 wrote:I'm going to go with that this young ADULT who likes to steal from and beat up shopkeepers, probably might have tried to get physical with a cop, which never ends well.

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 5 D3fgDIB
two words..

Death. Penalty.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 11:28

I think the human mind can only handle so many 'facts' before it starts to crack.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-11-25, 11:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:two words..

Death. Penalty.

now now Bob, I wasn't making that statement.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 11:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's sort of what I was referring to earlier..

conservatives are known to be very averse to government (wink wink) - but they're perfectly okay with a government official murdering an unarmed black kid..

hmmm..

Link to a jury of his peers finding him guilty of murder?

Or is that just more liberal butthurt?

(dont answer, we already know which it is)
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 11:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:clearly you need Jesus in your heart.. I'll pray for you.

and, also, keep in mind that while Christians are the most persecuted segment of the American population, the simplest way to alleviate their collective pain is to go shopping this Friday and buy things you don't need with money you don't have.

Praise God.

I'm told there is high risk for a stampede and violence at the Walmart in New Jersey. I've been working on my submission moves for my trip to Walmart this Friday. God bless you, Bob and Merry Christmas.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-25, 11:34

The_Dude wrote:

Link to a jury of his peers finding him guilty of murder?

Or is that just more liberal butthurt?

(dont answer, we already know which it is)

Nah, just easier to use passive-aggressive sarcasm when you are clearly wrong.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-25, 11:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's sort of what I was referring to earlier..

hmmm..

They are not adverse to government at all. They love government. They just have a different purpose for government. Modern liberals in the US argue for government to intervene in the economy to pursue equality, but seek to protect civil liberties. Meanwhile, conservatives do not want the government to intervene in the economy to promote equality but are content sacrificing civil liberties in the name of order (which includes social order). That means The Dude is either trolling or incapable of critical analysis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-25, 11:35

steveschneider wrote:

I'm told there is high risk for a stampede and violence at the Walmart in New Jersey. I've been working on my submission moves for my trip to Walmart this Friday. God bless you, Bob and Merry Christmas.

Watch out for stray bullets from all those unarmed black kids getting shot.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-25, 11:37

Turtleneck wrote:

They are not adverse to government at all. They love government. They just have a different purpose for government. Modern liberals in the US argue for government to intervene in the economy to pursue equality, but seek to protect civil liberties. Meanwhile, conservatives do not want the government to intervene in the economy to promote equality but are content sacrificing civil liberties in the name of order (which includes social order). That means The Dude is either trolling or incapable of critical analysis.

Being for some government is not exclusive to wanting big government. Not that expect you to understand that distinction.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-11-25, 11:49

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Being for some government is not exclusive to wanting big government. Not that expect you to understand that distinction.

I completely understand, but please do not hide behind simply wanting "some government." The point of "some government" would be to ensure freedoms rather than take them away. Some government equates to limited government. The point of "some government" is not to imprison millions of people, or to determine moral and ethical values for individuals. The real problem might be that you cannot make the distinction between "some government" and overbearing and intrusive government.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2014-11-25, 11:51; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 11:49

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Watch out for stray bullets from all those unarmed black kids getting shot.

And lets all pray to god that an unarmed white kid is never EVER killed by a police officer. #faith
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 11:53

beal99 wrote:

now now Bob, I wasn't making that statement.
you weren't..

but a lot of people who are beholden to the mainstream media and political idealogues use those pictures to justify his murder.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 11:54

Turtleneck wrote:

yep..

there are few things conservatives love more than government.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 11:58

really diggin' how the mainstream media is showing a beaten and bruised picture of the white dude that shot and killed an unarmed black guy.. based on such severe injuries, I can see how he was concerned for his life..

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 5 Photos-darren-wilsons-injury-061427648--politics
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-11-25, 12:02

steveschneider wrote:

And lets all pray to god that an unarmed white kid is never EVER killed by a police officer. #faith

Yeah, because we know that would never happen.

unarmed white man shot by police
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 12:06

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Yeah, because we know that would never happen.

unarmed white man shot by police

That black officer that shot the unarmed white guy should be tried and found guilty. This is a good 'fact' to have when arguing against Ferguson rioters. I'm going to pray for justice.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2014-11-25, 12:08

steveschneider wrote:

That black officer that shot the unarmed white guy should be tried and found guilty. This is a good 'fact' to have when arguing against Ferguson rioters. I'm going to pray for justice.

Apparently it hasn't even made it to a grand jury. Something that has already happened in Missouri.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-11-25, 12:20

This thread is something else
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-11-25, 12:28

Jake from State Farm wrote:

Apparently it hasn't even made it to a grand jury. Something that has already happened in Missouri.

I'm praying for the day when the American legal system stops giving preferential treatment to poor black people.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-11-25, 12:30

The_Dude wrote:How funny is it that liberals who love government and champion it whenever they can are now all of a sudden saying government sucks and can't be trusted because a grand jury made up of 12 civilians didn't agree with their narrative? Lmfao

How do you feel about liberals ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 12:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:really diggin' how the mainstream media is showing a beaten and bruised picture of the white dude that shot and killed an unarmed black guy.. based on such severe injuries, I can see how he was concerned for his life..

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 5 Photos-darren-wilsons-injury-061427648--politics

Maybe you should hunt down the 12 grand jury members and ask them why the let a white cop murder an unarmed black cold blooded right in the street?

Seems like your butthurt is misdirected.

A violent thug met a violent death. I wish I could express just how shocked I am..

You know what would be a good message? Don't assual police officers...but nah, racist liberals would rather paint a picture every white cop wakes up every morning wanting to shoot and kill black people. Seems like that's a better message iyam fwiw imo
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-11-25, 12:35

The_Dude wrote:

Maybe you should hunt down the 12 grand jury members and ask them why the let a white cop murder an unarmed black cold blooded right in the street?

Seems like your butthurt is misdirected.

A violent thug met a violent death. I wish I could express just how shocked I am..

You know what would be a good message? Don't assual police officers...but nah, racist liberals would rather paint a picture every white cop wakes up every morning wanting to shoot and kill black people. Seems like that's a better message iyam fwiw imo

I'm thinking about becoming a liberal. Just to piss you off.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 12:39

duffy munn wrote:

He thinks they don't understand the facts.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-11-25, 12:41

The_Dude wrote:How disgusting is it that people are defending the actions of a violent thug who tried to kill an honest cop?

Is this really where you are at liberals? And you wonder why your party is an epic mess of failure and corruption with record number of people on welfare?

So liberals are solely responsible this? Wow. You really are a steaming pile of shit.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 12:44

duffy munn wrote:

Most are delusional and detached from reality. Just read this thread as a shinign example of how fucked up liberal minds work. You actually have people villifying a cop who dedicated his life to serve the public good and praising a violent thug who tried to kill said cop. I mean, seriously, just think about that for a second. Creating this faux reality of what they think their skewed version of social justice and equality is while lowering the standards of living for everyone is typically what the liberal message is.

Basically, professors that are in the top 5% income earners in the country that preach socialism while being rich themselves really do a number on weak minded sheep. Like Gruber said, American people are stupid as fuck and thats why stuff like obamacare got done. He wasnt joking. All you have to do is read and watch racist liberal reaction to the news of the non-indicment.

Just look at people in this thread. Incredibly overwhelming evidence that the officer did nothing wrong, yet it simply doesn't matter to people like roc, jim, Bob. For decades they have been brainwashed by people telling them everyday that white cops are all racist and black kids are victims of white oppression. Its the same recycled garbage we have seen for the last half century. In the last 50 years we have seen a staggering number of blacks get incarcerated and fall victim to violence. We have seen the black family structure get decimated by failed liberal policies. Yet, liberal solutions are to dig the hole even deeper--more welfare, more racism, and the same perpetual cycle of poverty and violence.

Why is that? Because change isn't easy. Telling someone that your 50 year welfare train is going to get cut down doesnt land you their vote, does it? However, telling a group of people that all of their ills are because of racial hatred and not their own doing gets you votes.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 12:47

The_Dude wrote:

Most are delusional and detached from reality. Just read this thread as a shinign example of how fucked up liberal minds work. You actually have people villifying a cop who dedicated his life to serve the public good and praising a violent thug who tried to kill said cop. I mean, seriously, just think about that for a second. Creating this faux reality of what they think their skewed version of social justice and equality is while lowering the standards of living for everyone is typically what the liberal message is.

Basically, professors that are in the top 5% income earners in the country that preach socialism while being rich themselves really do a number on weak minded sheep. Like Gruber said, American people are stupid as fuck and thats why stuff like obamacare got done. He wasnt joking. All you have to do is read and watch racist liberal reaction to the news of the non-indicment.

Just look at people in this thread. Incredibly overwhelming evidence that the officer did nothing wrong, yet it simply doesn't matter to people like roc, jim, Bob. For decades they have been brainwashed by people telling them everyday that white cops are all racist and black kids are victims of white oppression. Its the same recycled garbage we have seen for the last half century. In the last 50 years we have seen a staggering number of blacks get incarcerated and fall victim to violence. We have seen the black family structure get decimated by failed liberal policies. Yet, liberal solutions are to dig the hole even deeper--more welfare, more racism, and the same perpetual cycle of poverty and violence.

Why is that? Because change isn't easy. Telling someone that your 50 year welfare train is going to get cut down doesnt land you their vote, does it? However, telling a group of people that all of their ills are because of racial hatred and not their own doing gets you votes.

What do you think about fluoride in our tap water?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 12:47

Snake Plissken wrote:

So liberals are solely responsible this? Wow. You really are a steaming pile of shit.

Nope, never said that.

I just find it beyond disgusting a group of people are villifying a cop who gave up his life to protect them, and praising a violent thug. I mean seriously--how fucked up in the head are you to actually have that line of thought? Its sickening.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 12:48

steveschneider wrote:

What do you think about fluoride in our tap water?

I drink tap water and have pretty good gums/teeth, so I guess its a yay?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-11-25, 12:48

Turtleneck wrote:

I completely understand, but please do not hide behind simply wanting "some government." The point of "some government" would be to ensure freedoms rather than take them away. Some government equates to limited government. The point of "some government" is not to imprison millions of people, or to determine moral and ethical values for individuals. The real problem might be that you cannot make the distinction between "some government" and overbearing and intrusive government.

looks like some people don't agree with your opinion. It is just your opinion, right?

Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-11-25, 12:51

The_Dude wrote:

Nope, never said that.

I just find it beyond disgusting a group of people are villifying a cop who gave up his life to protect them, and praising a violent thug.  I mean seriously--how fucked up in the head are you to actually have that line of thought?  Its sickening.
Don't you think you're being just a skooch melodramatic with "gave up his life?" Well. I don't really care what you think, so I'll just tell you that you're being melodramatic.

But, on the other hand, you didn't say liberal in that post!!!! Congratulations! You get a gold star!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next