Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darren Wilson will not be charged

+35
CheesySpartan
steveschneider
Rocinante
beal99
The_Dude
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Brock Middlebrook
Travis of the Cosmos
Toe
Snake Plissken
Cym Jim
Jake from State Farm
Turtleneck
Wally Fairway
Herbie Green
AvgMSUJoe
tTito
Kramerica
tig ol bitties
Blanch32
Tim Wakefield
Death Roe
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Green Note
LoneWolfSparty
NigelUno
Rodeo Burger
I.B. Fine
CORNER BLITZ
39 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 3 Empty Re: Darren Wilson will not be charged

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-11-25, 09:51

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

It isn't. Unless your name is Cym Jim.

I believe the dude started with the "liberal" thing.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 3 Empty Re: Darren Wilson will not be charged

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-11-25, 09:51

Just saw an Autozone engulfed in flames from last night. That's terrible for the environment but apparently what Michael Brown would have wanted
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-25, 09:52

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Very relevant to this discussion....

There's a discussion?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 09:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Can someone, anyone, please explain to me how this is a liberal vs conservative issue for some of you? I wasn't aware that your politician overlords even gave an opinion on this situation or plan on making any kind of changes as a result of what happened.
conservatives traditionally support guns, have no problem with shootings and aren't big fans of black people. So when you put the three of those things together and an unarmed black kid gets murdered by a white guy, it's like a gun-riddled apex of a cataclysmic zenith that they reach while watching their beloved mainstream media.

so I'm not certain it's an absolute political issue.. it's just that their politics cloud their judgement when guns and race are involved.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-25, 09:53

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Just saw an Autozone engulfed in flames from last night. That's terrible for the environment but apparently what Michael Brown would have wanted

Very relevant to the discussion.

See I can be stupid too.

Last edited by Rocinante on 2014-11-25, 09:54; edited 1 time in total
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 09:54

Rocinante wrote:I love how Mr. Lebowski shows up to spread his racism at any opportunity. Maybe if you say "black animal" 13 times while spinning around in front of a mirror, David Duke will appear naked before you.

It's ok bud. You believed lies. I didn't. Hands up don't don't shoot lol

I look at a dead violent thug who assaulted a cop as a textbook case to teach black youth how NOT to act. You on the other hand go into a complete mental meltdown, ignore facts, and keep perpetuating hate all built on lies.

Keep doing what your doing as the group of people you claim you care about keep getting more rotten standards of living with complete decay of the family structure. Keep pushing the lies white cops are the real enemy of black men. Keep ignoring the real issues because it might make someone feel bad.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-11-25, 09:56

Being able to lump looters in with "liberals" allows the simple to polarize.

God forbid someone be a dem AND think looters are petty criminals and morons.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-25, 09:56

I have decided that the dude has to be brilliantly executed satire and he's trolling us all.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-25, 09:56

I'll be honest. I haven't followed this story all that closely. Seems to me that both parties are in the wrong here. The kid acted stupidly and the cop could have diffused the situation before it got to the point where he felt it necessary to use lethal force.

I'm not going to play the part of back seat prosecutor. The Grand Jury was presented the evidence and felt a trail was not necessary. I'm fine with that.

Meanwhile,  a quick Google search tells me that 42 cops have been killed via gunfire in America this year. Where's the moral outrage over those killings? 

I guess I just don't let the media dictate what I should be outraged about.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 09:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's not all that amazing when you accept that it's a white kid living in America who gets that opportunity.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/11/24/me-police-shooting-death-of-unarmed-brooklyn-man-ruled-homicide/

Looks like when you are a black man using your stairwell in your own building to get back to your own apartment if a cop sees you and shoots you it's just an 'accident'. My advice, to the black community pull a Sammy Sosa and look a little more white next time you decide to encounter a police officer.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-11-25, 09:57

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

It isn't. Unless your name is Cym Jim.
Come on LWS, I get you are buds, but don't try to suggest that the dude hasn't typed "liberals" 67 times in this thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-11-25, 09:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:conservatives traditionally support guns, have no problem with shootings and aren't big fans of black people. So when you put the three of those things together and an unarmed black kid gets murdered by a white guy, it's like a gun-riddled apex of a cataclysmic zenith that they reach while watching their beloved mainstream media.

so I'm not certain it's an absolute political issue.. it's just that their politics cloud their judgement when guns and race are involved.

You are doing a great job of simplifying this whole thing. Just a black kid that was murdered. No mitigating circumstances involved. Just cold blooded murder.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-11-25, 09:57

The_Dude wrote:Keep ignoring the real issues because it might make someone feel bad.

Like a livable minimum wage?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2014-11-25, 09:58

I am just so pleased with our equal concern for both blacks and whites whether liberal or conservative.

Go liberals!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-11-25, 09:58

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'll be honest. I haven't followed this story all that closely. Seems to me that both parties are in the wrong here. The kid acted stupidly and the cop could have diffused the situation before it got to the point where he felt it necessary to use lethal force.

I'm not going to play the part of back seat prosecutor. The Grand Jury was presented the evidence and felt a trail was not necessary. I'm fine with that.

Meanwhile,  a quick Google search tells me that 42 cops have been killed via gunfire in America this year. Where's the moral outrage over those killings? 

I guess I just don't let the media dictate what I should be outraged about.

If they were all unarmed and executed by those sworn to uphold the law, there would be more outrage I'd wager.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-25, 09:59

I will say that anyone finding humor in any of this is pretty shitty individual.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 10:00

Rocinante wrote:

If they were all unarmed and executed by those sworn to uphold the law, there would be more outrage I'd wager.

Why do you blatantly ignoring facts? When you become a liberal, is that like a rite of passage? Stop believing facts and embrace unproven theories?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-11-25, 10:02

The_Dude wrote:

Why do you blatantly ignoring facts? When you become a liberal, is that like a rite of passage? Stop believing facts and embrace unproven theories?
Please make one post in this thread without saying liberal. Please. It would make baby Jesus smile.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-11-25, 10:11

The_Dude wrote:

Ass clowns like this turd here is what is wrong with America. People breaking everything down into political talking points... Jesus, what a shitty way to go through life.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2014-11-25, 10:14

Anyone that drove to Ferguson from a different city or state with the express purpose to commit violence, vandalism, or looty looty can fuck right off.

Protesting = good, being a looting shitheel = bad.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-11-25, 10:15

Bob - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but your schtick has ruined the ability for you to have anyone give any validity to anything you post.

You are a great american, you can be ignored

go green!
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-11-25, 10:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Please make one post in this thread without saying liberal. Please. It would make baby Jesus smile.

Sure as soon as liberals can admit they were wrong, again.

Not a single liberal ITT is even capable of suggesting they are misled and lies to by the media over fake witness accounts. Not a single liberal ITT has admitted that Brown attacked a cop and that's why he's dead. Seriously. How far gone mentally are some of you people a were facts but you right in the face and you say no, that's fake, Ill choose to believe in myths instead.

We are seeing what generation after generation of democratic and liberal leaders lying and spreading racial hatred has done. It's gone so far you have people that refuse to believe verified facts and truths. Just look at the meltdowns people like Bob, Jim and Roc are having. Not one time have they even mentioned the fact that Brown assaulted and tried to kill a cop as being a reason he's dead. I mean seriously how fucked up are some of you?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-11-25, 10:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Ass clowns like this turd here is what is wrong with America. People breaking everything down into political talking points... Jesus, what a shitty way to go through life.
This. Also, the fact that they think that politics are like a sport to them that can be "won" by their "team." It's not about whats right or what's best for the country, it's about winning for them, which is the way wrong way to look at situations.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-11-25, 10:19

The_Dude wrote:

Not a single liberal ITT is even capable of suggesting they are misled and lies to by the media over fake witness accounts. Not a single liberal ITT has admitted that Brown attacked a cop and that's why he's dead. Seriously. How far gone mentally are some of you people a were facts but you right in the face and you say no, that's fake, Ill choose to believe in myths instead.

We are seeing what generation after generation of democratic and liberal leaders lying and spreading racial hatred has done. It's gone so far you have people that refuse to believe verified facts and truths. Just look at the meltdowns people like Bob, Jim and Roc are having. Not one time have they even mentioned the fact that Brown assaulted and tried to kill a cop as being a reason he's dead. I mean seriously how fucked up are some of you?
Why do you hate baby Jesus?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-11-25, 10:20

Can I get a link to all the 'facts' that are being thrown around, or are they only on Drudge Report? I thought the GJ documents were sealed and not being released? I thought it was a fact that he was shot from 157 feet or whatever it was, away from Wilson. Another place was reporting that Brown was on his knees when he was executed.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 10:21

duffy munn wrote:

You are doing a great job of simplifying this whole thing. Just a black kid that was murdered. No mitigating circumstances involved. Just cold blooded murder.
it's actually much more simple than conservatives, their friends in the mainstream media and the government would like you to believe.

did the black kid act stupidly? Yes, it certain seems so. However, acting stupidly doesn't deserve the death penalty. At least not with me.. obviously some people don't have a problem with it and, in fact, celebrate it.

but, it's the America we live in. As SteveSchneider had intimated more than once in this thread, there really are two different sets of rules.. unarmed black kids can get shot with no repercussion.. white kids who commit mass murders are allowed their day in court.

Hard to dispute the simplicity of that. But I'm certain someone will try.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-11-25, 10:21

Wally Fairway wrote:Bob - I hate to be the one to break this to you, but your schtick has ruined the ability for you to have anyone give any validity to anything you post.

You are a great american, you can be ignored

go green!
Go White!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-11-25, 10:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I will say that anyone finding humor in any of this is pretty shitty individual.

There is no humor in what happened. There is profound concern about everything that happen after. The humor lies within comments and opinions espoused by idiots who are blinded by their political sentiments and can't see it for what it really is.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 10:23

InTenSity wrote:Can I get a link to all the 'facts' that are being thrown around, or are they only on Drudge Report? I thought the GJ documents were sealed and not being released? I thought it was a fact that he was shot from 157 feet or whatever it was, away from Wilson. Another place was reporting that Brown was on his knees when he was executed.

I agree, can some one point me to an easy to digest source of all these "facts" I've been missing?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-11-25, 10:23

The_Dude wrote:

Wow, you really need help. Not sure what AM radio station you are addicted to, but you should probably turn it off... take a walk outside. Deep breathing may help.

This is all delusional, btw. Seek treatment.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-11-25, 10:23

InTenSity wrote:Can I get a link to all the 'facts' that are being thrown around, or are they only on Drudge Report? I thought the GJ documents were sealed and not being released? I thought it was a fact that he was shot from 157 feet or whatever it was, away from Wilson. Another place was reporting that Brown was on his knees when he was executed.

So you admit you don't know the facts. Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 3 294152859 Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 3 1966794946
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 10:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Go White!!

"Go White" Is that one of those facts the Dude is talking about?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-11-25, 10:24

steveschneider wrote:

I agree, can some one point me to an easy to digest source of all these "facts" I've been missing?
the Dude can help... probably on Rush's website.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-11-25, 10:24

steveschneider wrote:

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 3 294152859 Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 3 294152859
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-11-25, 10:25

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 3 294152859
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-11-25, 10:25

Look it up yourself. The report was released after the AG's press conference last night.

Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-11-25, 10:27

Toe wrote:

Look it up yourself. The report was released after the AG's press conference last night.

As George Castanza once said: "It's not a lie if you believe it's true"
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-11-25, 10:28

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Darren Wilson will not be charged - Page 3 Rush_limbaugh6

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2014-11-25, 10:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's actually much more simple than conservatives, their friends in the mainstream media and the government would like you to believe.

did the black kid act stupidly? Yes, it certain seems so. However, acting stupidly doesn't deserve the death penalty. At least not with me.. obviously some people don't have a problem with it and, in fact, celebrate it.

but, it's the America we live in. As SteveSchneider had intimated more than once in this thread, there really are two different sets of rules.. unarmed black kids can get shot with no repercussion.. white kids who commit mass murders are allowed their day in court.

Hard to dispute the simplicity of that. But I'm certain someone will try.

If Mike Brown had complied with Wilson, rather than attack him, he'd be alive today.
Hard to dispute the simplicity of that, but I predict you will.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-11-25, 10:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:this..

with any luck, there will be some more unarmed black kids shot tonight..

There might be Bob but statistically they will be shot by another black male. But that's only important if you believe FACTS.

"...most homicides involving one victim and one
offender were intraracial. About 93% of black homicide victims
and 85% of white victims in single victim and single
offender homicides were murdered by someone of their
race."

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/bvvc.pdf

CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next