Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Duke coach isn't Jim Harbaugh, right? Update: Cutcliffe turned them down

+13
Robert J Sakimano
MiamiSpartan
Nordic
Code_Warrior
DWags
Big Ten Referee
steveschneider
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
CORNER BLITZ
tTito
NigelUno
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Duke coach isn't Jim Harbaugh, right? Update:  Cutcliffe turned them down - Page 2 Empty Re: The Duke coach isn't Jim Harbaugh, right? Update: Cutcliffe turned them down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-10, 10:59

InTenSity wrote:
They just fired a disciple of Bo, who said all the right things and was considered a 'Michigan Man', right after they previously fired an outsider who tried to change the culture. Who the hell in their right mind, that is already established, would want to take that job? Its going to end up being a Coordinator or a coach from a smaller school.

Yeah, I'm predicting an underwhelming hire Hoke pt 2. I predict reality will set in after this guy that the glory days of Michigan are gone.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The Duke coach isn't Jim Harbaugh, right? Update:  Cutcliffe turned them down - Page 2 Empty Re: The Duke coach isn't Jim Harbaugh, right? Update: Cutcliffe turned them down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-10, 11:00

steveschneider wrote:

Yeah, I'm predicting an underwhelming hire Hoke pt 2. I predict reality will set in after this guy that the glory days of Michigan are gone.
and that's only if you're under the pretense that SCum even had glory days..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-12-10, 11:02

SI is reporting that Michigan hasn't contacted Cutcliffe.
http://www.si.com/Mel/2014/12/10/duke-david-cutcliffe-michigan-job
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-12-10, 11:03

Everytime I think they cant fall any further... they lose to EMU hoops and Duke's football coach blows them off.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-12-10, 11:06

steveschneider wrote:

The glory days of one real game a year?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-12-10, 11:21

kingstonlake wrote:

The glory days of one real game a year?

The glory days when Bo's boys never got into trouble.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by 75alum 2014-12-10, 12:18

NigelUno wrote:

I think they might go back to Miles.

Reports out that they did contact Miles and he's declined.
75alum
75alum
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-12-10, 12:36

75alum wrote:

Reports out that they did contact Miles and he's declined.
The Duke coach isn't Jim Harbaugh, right? Update:  Cutcliffe turned them down - Page 2 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-12-10, 12:37

But everybody wants the job....

Michigan interim athletic director Jim Hackett wasn't sure what to expect when he went into the search to replace Brady Hoke.

But in just a week, he has seen the results.

"The interest has blown me away," he told the Free Press on Monday night at the Michigan Football Bust at the Laurel Manor in Livonia.

Pressed for more details, Hackett gave a wry smile, refusing to divulge his recent travel plans.

Warning: Free Press Link
http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2014/12/08/michigan-football-bust/20115219/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2