Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culling! Mission Accomplished!

+40
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Heat Miser
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
SeeRockCity
Jake from State Farm
Jethro Bodeen
SawGreen
Rod Porkmore
Sparty on brah!
Ass Dan
Cym Jim
Green Note
LoneWolfSparty
Notorious GiB
SpartanInNH
Brock Middlebrook
Frank Ricard
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
Code_Warrior
duffy munn
CheesySpartan
The_Dude
Wally Fairway
The Pantry
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Rocinante
pulling69
xsanguine
InTenSity
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
44 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who do you think should be culled for inactivity and/or treason?

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 10 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap6%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 16 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap5%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 13 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap6%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 16 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 20 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap5%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 12 ]
[ 12 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 10 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 13 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap8%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 20 ]
[ 14 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 258

Poll closed

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culling! Mission Accomplished!

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-01-05, 22:02

Turtleneck wrote:Be advised that behind the scenes power grabs are in the works.

The Committee of 9 has divided into factions.

Alliances are being formed.

Posters are being deleted in the middle of the night.

Everybody needs to post very carefully.

My advise is to trust no one.
I already trusted no one. Should I do something more? Less? Help me out man.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Culling! Mission Accomplished!

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-05, 22:11

Snake Plissken wrote:I already trusted no one. Should I do something more? Less? Help me out man.

You're an old pro at this. I need advice. I'm thinking of making a stand!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-05, 22:18

Snake Plissken wrote:I already trusted no one. Should I do something more? Less? Help me out man.

I will help you. Trust me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-01-05, 22:20

NigelUno wrote:

You're an old pro at this. I need advice. I'm thinking of making a stand!
Just like the Alamo. I'm in! I'm a damn liberal though so we're going to need some people like Bee and Tito to help us since they will clearly have some weapons.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-01-05, 22:50

scratch
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-05, 23:11

Snake Plissken wrote:Just like the Alamo. I'm in! I'm a damn liberal though so we're going to need some people like Bee and Tito to help us since they will clearly have some weapons.

Let me recommend this:

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 HUNTmagicRayGunMIBA_lg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-05, 23:22

The fuck is going on around here? Let's just cull everybody.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-05, 23:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:The fuck is going on around here? Let's just cull everybody.

Ok, Jim Jones.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-01-05, 23:40

What's the big deal here? 2 votes and a fucking tournament selection committee. Next thing there will be brackets and a full blown culling tournament where only the winner gets culled. Just cull the fuckers that were voted for. Who gives a shit. None of them post here anymore and I doubt they even give a shit. Even if they do give a shit, who gives a shit if they give a shit. Fuck em. Pull the damn trigger. Hell give me the fucking power and I'll cull those fuckers into oblivion without losing a moments sleep. Hell, it took me longer to write this fucking note than it would to cull all those fuckers. This is simple shit, stop agonizing over it.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-01-05, 23:43

Code_Warrior wrote:What's the big deal here? 2 votes and a fucking tournament selection committee. Next thing there will be brackets and a full blown culling tournament where only the winner gets culled. Just cull the fuckers that were voted for. Who gives a shit. None of them post here anymore and I doubt they even give a shit. Even if they do give a shit, who gives a shit if they give a shit. Fuck em. Pull the damn trigger. Hell give me the fucking power and I'll cull those fuckers into oblivion without losing a moments sleep. Hell, it took me longer to write this fucking note than it would to cull all those fuckers. This is simple shit, stop agonizing over it.

What he said.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-05, 23:45

Code_Warrior wrote:What's the big deal here? 2 votes and a fucking tournament selection committee. Next thing there will be brackets and a full blown culling tournament where only the winner gets culled. Just cull the fuckers that were voted for. Who gives a shit. None of them post here anymore and I doubt they even give a shit. Even if they do give a shit, who gives a shit if they give a shit. Fuck em. Pull the damn trigger. Hell give me the fucking power and I'll cull those fuckers into oblivion without losing a moments sleep. Hell, it took me longer to write this fucking note than it would to cull all those fuckers. This is simple shit, stop agonizing over it.

+1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-05, 23:45

Cameron wrote:

What he said.

+1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-01-06, 00:01

NigelUno wrote:

+1
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 Giphy
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-06, 00:05

This is not a careful post. Please post carefully.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-01-06, 00:13

Turtleneck wrote:

This is not a careful post. Please post carefully.
Wrong. Every word was carefully chosen by a selection committee consisting of 9 people and a set of arcane rules involving ritual animal sacrifice and shit and it still took less time to compose.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 07:28

Code_Warrior wrote:
Wrong. Every word was carefully chosen by a selection committee consisting of 9 people and a set of arcane rules involving ritual animal sacrifice and shit and it still took less time to compose.

And you're proud of that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-06, 08:07

Rabble!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-06, 08:30

gHost Spartan wrote:

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 502811600

Heat, this is why no one comes here anymore. Inactivity or "act of treason" - does Nigel really believe this shit?
Well, that's just not true. I'd say some more abrasive posters made it difficult for some at the beginning, which chased them back to tRCMB, and the handing out of free VIP to people did the rest of it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-06, 08:38

gHost Spartan wrote:

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 502811600

Heat, this is why no one comes here anymore. Inactivity or "act of treason" - does Nigel really believe this shit?

Ghost questioning the believability of someone's online persona? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Whew, thanks for the laugh brah.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 08:42

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Ghost questioning the believability of someone's online persona? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Whew, thanks for the laugh brah.

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 DSC00985
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 08:43

gHost Spartan wrote:

But I've spoken to others who've left the Swill....

Tell Tanfan we all said hi.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 08:48

gHost Spartan wrote:

Tanfan told me that he genuinely feared Nigel and that's why he refuses to come here. Nigel eviscerated him so bad that his psyche can't handle it. He doesn't understand why his tired internet bully/martyr routine isn't popular any more. Like it ever was, amirite?

+1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-06, 08:52

gHost Spartan wrote:

Okay, so maybe I generalized too much. But I've spoken to others who've left the Swill and they report the same problem: Nigel. When you have a guy following others around, posting negative shit after every single post, it gets really old, really quick. It's just annoying.

How is that different from the RCMB where one person will just keep logging in and out of 10 accounts so he can post all sorts of nonsense?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-06, 08:53

gHost Spartan wrote:

I think most people get it - most people understand that posting here or on tCock is just an outlet, a way to have fun, say goofy stuff, act a little outrageous. It's no secret that most of us are out of college, working stiffs. So we blow off a little steam on the internet and have fun. I get it. And I hope no one really takes it seriously. But I truly believe that Nigel does. He's a bizarre guy with inconsistent, random, and downright scary thought patterns. There's a reason he was banned from tCock for like a year. One poster who shall remain nameless told me that he genuinely feared Nigel and that's why he refuses to come here.
the difference between tRCMB and tSwill is that you can say this on tSwill...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 08:54

Turtleneck wrote:

How is that different from the RCMB where one person will just keep logging in and out of 10 accounts so he can post all sorts of nonsense?

You think ghost has that many accounts?  I'd guess 4 or 5.  10 seems a little high. But, he probably has a few that are in reserve...so, you might be right.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-06, 08:57

NigelUno wrote:

You think ghost has that many accounts?  I'd guess 4 or 5.  10 seems a little high.

Not gHost. Nucky and the guy that would use 15 accounts to neg bomb people at 3am do come to mind.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2015-01-06, 09:17; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-01-06, 08:58

NigelUno wrote:

You think ghost has that many accounts?  I'd guess 4 or 5.  10 seems a little high.  But, he probably has a few that are in reserve...so, you might be right.
Probably talking about Fupa.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 09:03

InTenSity wrote:
Probably talking about Fupa.

Yeah. I don't think ghost has 10 that he uses at once. Probably 4 or 5.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 09:11

gHost Spartan wrote:

I had two accounts on tCock. One I created when I was banned and it stayed logged in on my computer. That's about it.

"That's about it"...meaning you have more. The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 7 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-06, 09:14

gHost Spartan wrote:

I had two accounts on tCock. One I created when I was banned and it stayed logged in on my computer. That's about it. But if it makes you feel better, or "right" then I'll admit that I had 25-30.

I was not talking about you. Please see above.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 09:15

Turtleneck wrote:

I was not talking about you. Please see above.

He seems very defensive. I wonder why.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-01-06, 09:17

NigelUno wrote:

He seems very defensive. I wonder why.
you'd really enjoy having a beer with him..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-06, 09:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you'd really enjoy having a beer with him..

That reminds me....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-06, 09:30

gHost Spartan wrote:

I think most people get it - most people understand that posting here or on tCock is just an outlet, a way to have fun, say goofy stuff, act a little outrageous. It's no secret that most of us are out of college, working stiffs. So we blow off a little steam on the internet and have fun. I get it. And I hope no one really takes it seriously. But I truly believe that Nigel does. He's a bizarre guy with inconsistent, random, and downright scary thought patterns. There's a reason he was banned from tCock for like a year. One poster who shall remain nameless told me that he genuinely feared Nigel and that's why he refuses to come here.

I know. Was just giving you shit. You were the only one I didn't vote for in this culling deal. You bring some laughs when you stop by.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 09:33

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I know. Was just giving you shit. You were the only one I didn't vote for in this culling deal. You bring some laughs when you stop by.

Congrats! You just made my list.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-01-06, 09:38

NigelUno wrote:

Congrats!  You just made my list.

cheers
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-06, 10:08

gHost Spartan wrote:One poster who shall remain nameless told me that he genuinely feared Nigel and that's why he refuses to come here.

We always knew TanFan was a pussy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-01-06, 10:14

Nobody fears Nigel man. Come on. That said. Fucking cull these bitches or I'm going rogue. I give y'all 24 hours.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-01-06, 10:21

Rocinante wrote:Nobody fears Nigel man. Come on. That said. Fucking cull these bitches or I'm going rogue. I give y'all 24 hours.

Are you originally from Wyoming? If not, how did you end up there?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-01-06, 10:31

Rocinante wrote:Nobody fears Nigel man. Come on. That said. Fucking cull these bitches or I'm going rogue. I give y'all 24 hours.

Don't try to steal my thunder. The deadline is Friday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next