Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culling! Mission Accomplished!

+40
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Heat Miser
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
Robert J Sakimano
SeeRockCity
Jake from State Farm
Jethro Bodeen
SawGreen
Rod Porkmore
Sparty on brah!
Ass Dan
Cym Jim
Green Note
LoneWolfSparty
Notorious GiB
SpartanInNH
Brock Middlebrook
Frank Ricard
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Gomer
Code_Warrior
duffy munn
CheesySpartan
The_Dude
Wally Fairway
The Pantry
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Rocinante
pulling69
xsanguine
InTenSity
Snake Plissken
NigelUno
44 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Who do you think should be culled for inactivity and/or treason?

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap4%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 10 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap6%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 16 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap5%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 13 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap6%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 16 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap8%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 20 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap5%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 12 ]
[ 12 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap4%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 10 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 12 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 13 ]
[ 10 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 11 ]
[ 13 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap8%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 20 ]
[ 14 ]
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_lcap3%The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 258

Poll closed

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culling! Mission Accomplished!

Post by Gomer Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:59 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

First start with death roe, haters of free speech

Only a stupid fuck would call what BobS does "free speech", so this post confirms there are at least 2 stupid fucks on this board.
I'm pretty sure freedom of speech means being able to say stupid shit like "millions of babies are chopped up and dumped in the sewer every year." So BobS should be covered.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culling! Mission Accomplished!

Post by tGreenWay Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:22 pm

What's with the free speech chatter? On an Internet sports message board, there is no First Amendment issue to hold onto.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:23 pm

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Only a stupid fuck would call what BobS does "free speech", so this post confirms there are at least 2 stupid fucks on this board.
I'm pretty sure freedom of speech means being able to say stupid shit like "millions of babies are chopped up and dumped in the sewer every year." So BobS should be covered.

Yep, you're covered. I've never said that and it's not true but you have every right to be a stupid ass and say it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:40 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Yep, you're covered.   I've never said that and it's not true but you have every right to be a stupid ass and say it.

Never said that????
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 Captur15
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:44 pm

The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 276803595
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:40 pm

Gomer wrote:I'm pretty sure freedom of speech means being able to say stupid shit like "millions of babies are chopped up and dumped in the sewer every year." So BobS should be covered.

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yep, you're covered.   I've never said that and it's not true but you have every right to be a stupid ass and say it.

Never said that????

Compare your two statements. Get back with me when you see where I'm right and you're wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:I'm pretty sure freedom of speech means being able to say stupid shit like "millions of babies are chopped up and dumped in the sewer every year." So BobS should be covered.

Gomer wrote:

Never said that????

Compare your two statements. Get back with me when you see where I'm right and you're wrong.
I think I got the general theme right, no? Babies > 999,999 in number, chopped/hacked, and dumped/flushed down the sewer.

Am I not hitting all the high points of the stupid shit you say there?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Gomer wrote:I think I got the general theme right, no? Babies > 999,999 in number, chopped/hacked, and dumped/flushed down the sewer.

Are you saying that doesn't happen? Is your claim that there aren't roughly a million abortions per year in the US? Are you stating that a funeral is held for the remains and they're not flushed into the sewers/garbage? Please tell me what part of what I said is so radically wrong as to set off your hissy fit?

I still don't get your "general theme", are you somehow saying I post this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over like Bob's shit? Otherwise what's your point?

And I'm still waiting for you to point out where you were wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:I think I got the general theme right, no? Babies > 999,999 in number, chopped/hacked, and dumped/flushed down the sewer.

Are you saying that doesn't happen? Is your claim that there aren't roughly a million abortions per year in the US? Are you stating that a funeral is held for the remains and they're not flushed into the sewers/garbage? Please tell me what part of what I said is so radically wrong as to set off your hissy fit?

I still don't get your "general theme", are you somehow saying I post this over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over like Bob's shit? Otherwise what's your point?

Hissy fit? The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 502811600 You're the one who's coming off as slightly untethered here.

What does abortion have to do with this? You're talking about babies being murdered. Aren't you? Babies. You know, children that have a birthday, name, car seat etc. Babies.

I've asked you for a list of names of all of these (1 million/year) babies, when they were born, etc. so I could better understand all of this baby murder that I am otherwise unaware of. Still waiting.

Words mean shit, ya know?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:23 pm

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Hissy fit? The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 502811600 You're the one who's coming off as slightly untethered here.

What does abortion have to do with this? You're talking about babies being murdered. Aren't you? Babies. You know, children that have a birthday, name, car seat etc. Babies.

I've asked you for a list of names of all of these (1 million/year) babies, when they were born, etc. so I could better understand all of this baby murder that I am otherwise unaware of. Still waiting.

You go ahead with your parsing that abortions aren't killing babies. Hope it makes you feel better about the carnage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:28 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:
Hissy fit? The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 502811600  You're the one who's coming off as slightly untethered here.

What does abortion have to do with this?  You're talking about babies being murdered.  Aren't you?  Babies.  You know, children that have a birthday, name, car seat etc.  Babies.

I've asked you for a list of names of all of these (1 million/year) babies, when they were born, etc. so I could better understand all of this baby murder that I am otherwise unaware of.  Still waiting.

You go ahead with your parsing that abortions aren't killing babies.   Hope it makes you feel better about the carnage.
It's not about feeling better.  Or parsing anything.  

It's about you having to rely on twisting the meaning of words to try to shore up your position.  Which might speak to the strength or weakness of your position which may not otherwise stand on its own.

If it makes you feel better to spew stupidity, have at it.  But don't act all confused when you get lumped into the same group as the idiot (and I love him) who is babbling in the corner because of it.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:35 pm

I think we can all come together and agree Gomer is a piece of shit. Go back to tcock loser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:49 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Don't you hate it when you follow around a poster, and they post unprovoked hate?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:50 pm

tGreenWay wrote:What's with the free speech chatter? On an Internet sports message board, there is no First Amendment issue to hold onto.

Sincerely,

Green seat mafia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:50 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:What's with the free speech chatter? On an Internet sports message board, there is no First Amendment issue to hold onto.

Sincerely,

Green seat mafia

My stalker is back. Go ahead and tell me how what I posted is wrong. I'll hang up and listen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 pm

Oh, and please tell me what the GSM has to do with this?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:22 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Sincerely,

Green seat mafia

My stalker is back. Go ahead and tell me how what I posted is wrong. I'll hang up and listen.

Blanch stalks me, too. Mentions me in a lot of threads. Really disturbing.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:24 pm

Death Roe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Be glad it's blanch. I've got the kid who likes a dildo in his ass following me around.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:48 pm

Gomer wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

Be glad it's blanch. I've got the kid who likes a dildo in his ass following me around.
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 502811600 The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 502811600
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:01 am

Gaymer, you're gay, it doesn't work for you. Need new material fuckboy. Furthermore, the only following being done is by your fagget ass who stores pics of me and tanfan on his computer.  Starts numerous threads about me. Only posts in threads he created about me or ones that I control. I should really call the police about Gaymer to be honest Fam. Would love to stick my pitbull on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:21 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Gaymer, you're gay, it doesn't work for you. Need new material fuckboy. Furthermore, the only following being done is by your fagget ass who stores pics of me and tanfan on his computer.  Starts numerous threads about me. Only posts in threads he created about me or ones that I control. I should really call the police about Gaymer to be honest Fam. Would love to stick my pitbull on him.

What kind of adhesive would you use?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:27 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Gaymer, you're gay, it doesn't work for you. Need new material fuckboy. Furthermore, the only following being done is by your fagget ass who stores pics of me and tanfan on his computer.  Starts numerous threads about me. Only posts in threads he created about me or ones that I control. I should really call the police about Gaymer to be honest Fam. Would love to stick my pitbull on him.

I'm just happy you have a very expensive attack dog to protect you.

And a hand gun in case the dog gets shot.

You really should thank the people that purchased these things for you.

#ballerslivesmatter
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:54 am

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Can we start a petition to ban Moose permanently? Bob too?

How am I a traitor? Nigel is responsible for stifling the growth of this board. Your board is stagnant and down in posters because so many people don't wish to interrelate with him. I post on both boards. Fuck Tanny.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:17 am

Tanfan! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

How am I a traitor?  Nigel is responsible for stifling the growth of this board.  Your board is stagnant and down in posters because so many people don't wish to interrelate with him. I post on both boards.  Fuck Tanny.

We're getting new posters on here.  I'm a fan of the new poster Sponsored Content
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:20 am

Frank Ricard wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

How am I a traitor?  Nigel is responsible for stifling the growth of this board.  Your board is stagnant and down in posters because so many people don't wish to interrelate with him. I post on both boards.  Fuck Tanny.

We're getting new posters on here.  I'm a fan of the new poster Sponsored Content
The Culling!  Mission Accomplished! - Page 9 502811600

we need a "You've Been Warned"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:21 am

Frank Ricard wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Did Travis ask Sponsored Content to have sex with him yet?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:05 pm

This thread went from believing in democracy to hacking babies to death. So worth a reread. The good old days.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:10 pm

The good old days is right. This place is bo-ring.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Goose culled himself.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The good old days is right. This place is bo-ring.

Twitter is where it's at. This place still has it's value but honestly being a home owner and married my passion and time for sports is dwindling.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:50 pm

Twitter is where it’s at. Steve, I agree with you on a lot of things but that may be the worst and most wrong sentence you’ve ever typed on that keyboard. Twitter is a fucking cesspool. We’ve talked about this.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:13 pm

It’s a double edged sword. You can definitely find your way into some serious dung heaps on there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:17 pm

I bought a new knife for culling. Wanted one for fileting, but this was too good of a deal to pass up. So sharp, you won’t even know I’ve gutted you until I hand you your own entrails.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:29 pm

NigelUno wrote:Goose culled himself.
Call me crazy, but I think he'll be back.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:13 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Twitter is where it’s at. Steve, I agree with you on a lot of things but that may be the worst and most wrong sentence you’ve ever typed on that keyboard. Twitter is a fucking cesspool. We’ve talked about this.

What's next? Are you going to tell people what cheese to eat?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:19 pm

Pantry, you cray cray.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:25 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Pantry, you cray cray.
Who banned him this time?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:09 pm

Voluntary disassociation. He was tired of us libtards.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:52 pm

tGreenWay, I sit on the opposite side of the isle from you libtards and I'm not sick of you. I like it here.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:22 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Voluntary disassociation. He was tired of us libtards.
But, we're not all libtards.

I wish he'd come back. The key to enjoying yourself here as a normal person is to not look in the Bin, which is like a cuckoo's nest.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next