Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiger Woods... C YA!

+33
Motown Spartan
Banks2Mason
El Jefe
StylesGShmooth
aualum06
MiamiSpartan
InTenSity
Frank Ricard
steveschneider
MSU addict
Robert J Sakimano
Herbie Green
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
BleacherSwill
pulling69
The Pantry
Watch Out Pylon!
NigelUno
duffy munn
tGreenWay
Heathens '87
GRR Spartan
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
SeeRockCity
Bizarro Fletch
Rod Porkmore
kingstonlake
Other Teams Pursuing That
LoneWolfSparty
WCSparty
37 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 Empty Re: Tiger Woods... C YA!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-03-10, 21:56

Root against tiger forever. No tipping dork. Individual sport I reserve the right to root against people because they are douchebags.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-10, 22:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If i started about caring about who is a d bag and who isn’t id prolly stop watching sports because they are full of d bags
This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this thisThis this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

Good luck picking a non asshole assholes
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2018-03-10, 22:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:If i started about caring about who is a d bag and who isn’t id prolly stop watching sports because they are full of d bags
Troof! Also I give zero fucks if he cheated on his wife or popped pills.   Infidelity and drug use?  Got quite a few friends in at least one of those categories.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-10, 22:34

I guess everyone has their reasons for rooting for or against people. Personally I find it easier to root for a guy who doesn't appear to put himself above others. Arnold Palmer was one of those guys. He was well well past his prime when i met him. He went out of his way to come to the caddy room/area. He had a caddy and there was no real reason for him to be there I'd suppose. He was real cool and nice to everyone including the young kids and caddies. Then you get a guy like Mac O'Grady who was a jerk. Kinda makes it easy. I don't really buy into the hype and media propping of players. I'll like who I want to like, not who they're promoting. Tiger is one of those guys where its easy watching him struggle when you know he treats people like shit. I'm not a fan boy. Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-10, 22:37

kingstonlake wrote:I guess everyone has their reasons for rooting for or against people.  Personally I find it easier to root for a guy who doesn't appear to put himself above others.  Arnold Palmer was one of those guys.  He was well well past his prime when i met him.  He went out of his way to come to the caddy room/area.  He had a caddy and there was no real reason for him to be there I'd suppose.  He was real cool and nice to everyone including the young kids and caddies.  Then you get a guy like Mac O'Grady who was a jerk.  Kinda makes it easy.  I don't really buy into the hype and media propping of players.  I'll like who I want to like, not who they're promoting.  Tiger is one of those guys where its easy watching him struggle when you know he treats people like shit.  I'm not a fan boy. Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 2599972566
Yeah like I said, seems like you actually met the dude and he was a dick. Sucks. For those of us that havent met any of these people, whatever go tiger why not it’ll be fun
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-03-10, 22:54

Let’s not forget our one and only Connor Cook.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-10, 22:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Let’s not forget our one and only Connor Cook.

Team sport. I think that makes it different. Ya kinda have to bite the bullet.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-03-11, 00:05

It's not that hard to figure out that Tiger Woods is the douchiest guy on tour. There's a certain level of asshole behavior I will tolerate in people. Tiger Woods goes beyond that. If I find out Jordan Speith is just as douchey as Tiger I'll say fuck that guy too.

You guys saying that everyone on the PGA tour are equal in their asshole quotient are fucking morons.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-11, 08:06

Tv ratings will be off the chart. For all the reasons you guys are talking about. They said Howard sterns fans would listen to him 20 minutes a day and those who hated him would listen to him 40 minutes a day. Tiger woods will be watched today. By those who want him to succeed and those who want him to fail. The network has to love this. Alert your sponsors.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 08:19

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:It's not that hard to figure out that Tiger Woods is the douchiest guy on tour. There's a certain level of asshole behavior I will tolerate in people. Tiger Woods goes beyond that. If I find out Jordan Speith is just as douchey as Tiger I'll say fuck that guy too.

You guys saying that everyone on the PGA tour are equal in their asshole quotient are fucking morons.
There is absolutely no reason to think that Jordan Speith is anything other than the biggest douchebag imaginable. It blows my mind that you’d think anything different, like he somehow isn’t a huge huge huge douche
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 08:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:It's not that hard to figure out that Tiger Woods is the douchiest guy on tour. There's a certain level of asshole behavior I will tolerate in people. Tiger Woods goes beyond that. If I find out Jordan Speith is just as douchey as Tiger I'll say fuck that guy too.

There is absolutely no reason to think that Jordan Speith is anything other than the biggest douchebag imaginable. It blows my mind that you’d think anything different, like he somehow isn’t a huge huge huge douche

Not sure if serious.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-11, 08:44

Speith has missed more cuts than Woods since Tigers last comeback. 19 to 17. So whatever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 08:48

kingstonlake wrote:

Not sure if serious.....
Serious. Gigantic douche bag. They’re all gigantic douche bags. Pick someone on your own if you want. I’m going to inform you that he’s a gigantic douchebag.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 08:51

DWags wrote:Speith has missed more cuts than Woods since Tigers last comeback. 19 to 17. So whatever.

Huh, what?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-11, 08:55

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:Speith has missed more cuts than Woods since Tigers last comeback. 19 to 17. So whatever.

Huh, what?

They said it during the telecast yesterday as I tuned in to watch Woods either succeed or implode. Used the numbers 19 missed to 17. Sorry was only half paying attention.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 08:57

kingstonlake wrote:

Not sure if serious.....
Serious. Gigantic douche bag. They’re all gigantic douche bags. Pick someone on your own if you want. I’m going to inform you that he’s a gigantic douchebag.

Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 1486952199
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 08:58

DWags wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Huh, what?

They said it during the telecast yesterday as I tuned in to watch Woods either succeed or implode. Used the numbers 19 missed to 17. Sorry was only half paying attention.

Yeah, that's not even close to accurate. Media......
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 09:04

According to pgatour.com its accurate about speith maybe your douchebag hero douchebag is a bigger douchebag and shittier golfer than you think

https://www.pgatour.com/players/player.34046.jordan-spieth.html

And not far off for Tiger that site says he’s missed 29 but I’m thinking that that was dwags’ 87 year old ears mishearing or something
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-11, 09:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:According to pgatour.com its accurate about speith maybe your douchebag hero douchebag is a bigger douchebag and shittier golfer than you think

https://www.pgatour.com/players/player.34046.jordan-spieth.html

And not far off for Tiger that site says he’s missed 29 but I’m thinking that that was dwags’ 87 year old ears mishearing or something

I apologize for not paying attention, but I think they fucked around with a time frame to make it in Woods favor maybe. I really don’t know.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-03-11, 09:11

kingstonlake wrote:
DWags wrote:

Yeah, that's not even close to accurate. Media......

Yeah, I’ don’t really know so I shouldn’t have said it, but you guys quoted me so I have to go with it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 09:18

Well, Woods has played like 10 tournaments since his last comeback, so its hard to miss 17 cuts. Yeah, Wags their skewing the numbers in Woods favor so the fan boys can keep stroking it. Speith has played in three times as many tournaments as Woods as well. It's like saying Blanch had more quality posts than a new guy who only has 5 total posts lol. (might be a bad example but I'm not going to research to find 5 Blanch quality posts....)
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 09:20

Whatever.

Jordan Speith is probably fucking a dolphin right at this very moment since he doesn’t have to golf today. Just so you know. He hates you and he hates dolphins
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 09:21

I'll be rooting for Tiger to whip these young lad's asses. I hope he banged 7 Perkins waitresses last night along with a couple of Waffle House queens and wins today, it would serve you racist sonsabitches right. He's one of the 5 greatest golfers ever and all red blooded Americans should be rooting for him, not against him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-03-11, 09:31

gHost Spartan wrote:Tiger is a massive piece of shit and it's shocking to me how a guy with his history is so loved by the fans. He was marketed by Nike as this squeaky clean prodigy married to a beautiful model and meanwhile he's banging Hooters and Applebees waitresses.
You’re vastly overrating the ability of other golfers to resist fucking Applebee’s waitresses after getting a dollar Long Island in them. That’s the thing. You’ve never known a famous person who wasn’t on some level a giant scumbag
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 09:33

gHost Spartan wrote:Tiger is a massive piece of shit and it's shocking to me how a guy with his history is so loved by the fans. He was marketed by Nike as this squeaky clean prodigy married to a beautiful model and meanwhile he's banging Hooters and Applebees waitresses.

She was a cold ice bitch. He should have been banging more waitresses if they made him happy. You're jealous that the waitresses don't want you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 09:36

I'd like to know what kind of odds I would have gotten at the start of the tour season that Mickelson and woods would win tournaments in consecutive weeks this year.

10,000-1?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-03-11, 09:57

kingstonlake wrote:I guess everyone has their reasons for rooting for or against people. Personally I find it easier to root for a guy who doesn't appear to put himself above others. Arnold Palmer was one of those guys. He was well well past his prime when i met him. He went out of his way to come to the caddy room/area. He had a caddy and there was no real reason for him to be there I'd suppose. He was real cool and nice to everyone including the young kids and caddies. Then you get a guy like Mac O'Grady who was a jerk. Kinda makes it easy. I don't really buy into the hype and media propping of players. I'll like who I want to like, not who they're promoting. Tiger is one of those guys where its easy watching him struggle when you know he treats people like shit. I'm not a fan boy. Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 2599972566

Very cool that you got to meet the King.

And was it Mac O'Grady or the Mexican Mac O'Grady?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-03-11, 10:09

duffy munn wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I guess everyone has their reasons for rooting for or against people. Personally I find it easier to root for a guy who doesn't appear to put himself above others. Arnold Palmer was one of those guys. He was well well past his prime when i met him. He went out of his way to come to the caddy room/area. He had a caddy and there was no real reason for him to be there I'd suppose. He was real cool and nice to everyone including the young kids and caddies. Then you get a guy like Mac O'Grady who was a jerk. Kinda makes it easy. I don't really buy into the hype and media propping of players. I'll like who I want to like, not who they're promoting. Tiger is one of those guys where its easy watching him struggle when you know he treats people like shit. I'm not a fan boy. Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 2599972566

Mexican Mac?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-03-11, 11:12

kingstonlake wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Mexican Mac?

Think Cheech Marin
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by El Jefe 2018-03-11, 14:42

I've never met Jordan Spieth, so I cannot personally attest to his douche factor. Everything you hear is that he is a fantastic guy and very charitable. Yes, Tiger has had his indiscretions. There's no way around that, but America loves giving people second chances, unless your douche level is off the charts (see Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds).

Personally the fact that Tiger is making a run is great for the game. You cannot dispute that golf has suffered in general over the past few years in the way of participation by the average Joe, course closures, etc..

I'm a fan of golf and if Tiger wasn't in it I'd probably watch but very casually. Now, it's must watch TV for me and I'm sure millions of others as well.
El Jefe
El Jefe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 15:18

I hope he wins and bangs a Perkins girl live on the 18th green.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-03-11, 17:51

Never up, never in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-03-11, 17:54

Boo Hoo, sob.
--America
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-23, 17:55

Ok, he's back.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-23, 17:58

What, 30 man field? Glorified exhibition. America loves their douche bags though....Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 2599972566
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-23, 18:01

kingstonlake wrote:What, 30 man field? Glorified exhibition. America loves their douche bags though....Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 2599972566
I hate giving him his due here, but he had to make it through the previous three weeks, right?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-09-23, 18:09

This was fun to watch.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-09-23, 18:09

Floyd Robertson wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:What, 30 man field? Glorified exhibition. America loves their douche bags though....Tiger Woods... C YA! - Page 4 2599972566
I hate giving him his due here, but he had to make it through the previous three weeks, right?

Yeah, he's playing well no doubt. Just hate his comeback win was in a limited field. Where half the field was just there because ethey had to be.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-09-24, 09:41

Wow, I came out guns blazing on my hot take here. Woods is still a douche. That said, pretty impressive win from where he was a year or so ago.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-09-24, 09:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Wow, I came out guns blazing on my hot take here. Woods is still a douche. That said, pretty impressive win from where he was a year or so ago.

Maybe I'm just now noticing this. Maybe the cumulative effect of the change finally caught up with me. I'm not going to go as far as saying I even like the guy, but he does appear a lot more humble these days and appreciative of what he has. What I'm trying to say is, he seems a lot less douchey in his interviews now. Or maybe he's just getting better PR coaching.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next