Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked

+27
tig ol bitties
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Code_Warrior
Rodeo Burger
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
The Pantry
tanfan!
MiamiSpartan
The_Dude
Rocinante
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
Snake Plissken
beal99
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
WhiteGreenShow
SeeRockCity
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
LoneWolfSparty
tTito
Robert J Sakimano
Les Grossman
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 4 Empty Re: tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked

Post by Code_Warrior 27/03/15, 05:16 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Who are you trying to convince? Are we supposed to pretend like we all didn't formerly post over there. Is it a part of our history we should be striking from the record? Nobody is mad.

If the founding fathers had a message board, I envision this thread is what it would look like.
Now you've done it. You know you can't mention politics without turning this into a lib vs. Consevative bitch slap fest. Now Bobby Sak will have to respond with something from the liberal point of view on the founding fathers, soon to be followed by the Dude and the riots will soon follow! tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 4 1550444538 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 4 4198636888
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27/03/15, 05:37 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Bill Cain wrote:Message boards are cool and hip.

Don't be a pussy. We're pre-retro.

THIS is pre-retro hip.

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 4 A4czy0Y
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 27/03/15, 05:56 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You do realize that this is a gigantic load of horseshit, correct?

A large majority of the longest threads on this site are either directly about rcmb or indirectly about it. Don't kid yourself.
I don't know about you, but I haven't thought about tRCMB recently until this thread and I'm sure as hell not a comrade in the strugggle over there. I've moved on as I assumed most regular posters here have. Yeah, there's a few like Snake and Nigel that seem to go over there still and I think SRC does, or at least his posts would imply that he visits over there, but other than maybe Snake, i'd think the other regular RCMB posters have a take it or leave it attitude. Maybe you haven't moved on from it.
There are maybe 5-6 posters here that only post here,2-3 of them because they can't post there and 3-4 because they choose to only post here. The rest post both places. To be honest I may moderate over there but 90% of my posting is done here now.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 27/03/15, 06:01 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
I don't know about you, but I haven't thought about tRCMB recently until this thread and I'm sure as hell not a comrade in the strugggle over there. I've moved on as I assumed most regular posters here have. Yeah, there's a few like Snake and Nigel that seem to go over there still and I think SRC does, or at least his posts would imply that he visits over there, but other than maybe Snake, i'd think the other regular RCMB posters have a take it or leave it attitude. Maybe you haven't moved on from it.
There are maybe 5-6 posters here that only post here,2-3 of them because they can't post there and 3-4 because they choose to only post here. The rest post both places. To be honest I may moderate over there but 90% of my posting is done here now.

Can you keep an eye on Tanfan? I heard he's back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 27/03/15, 07:26 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You do realize that this is a gigantic load of horseshit, correct?

A large majority of the longest threads on this site are either directly about rcmb or indirectly about it. Don't kid yourself.
I don't know about you, but I haven't thought about tRCMB recently until this thread and I'm sure as hell not a comrade in the strugggle over there.  I've moved on as I assumed most regular posters here have.  Yeah, there's a few like Snake and Nigel that seem to go over there still and I think SRC does, or at least his posts would imply that he visits over there, but other than maybe Snake, i'd think the other regular RCMB posters have a take it or leave it attitude.  Maybe you haven't moved on from it.  

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 4 3493939353
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 28/03/15, 01:43 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

I don't "choose" to post only here, but it takes a fuckuva lot to get me to go to the other site, and even more to post there. Most of the time, I just don't care.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 28/03/15, 02:05 pm

Snake Plissken wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
I'm actually surprised there are that many that still post on both sites. I guess I just don't see how many there are since I haven't been over there in a while.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 28/03/15, 02:15 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 4 3493939353

flower
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 28/03/15, 02:22 pm

tSwill rocks! tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 4 3493939353
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 28/03/15, 09:07 pm

This place > tRCMB. That said, I still read that place, and I post there when I'm nice and liquored up. Can't help myself.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 29/03/15, 04:32 am

Fuck
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte