Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked

+27
tig ol bitties
xsanguine
WhiteBoyHatcher
Code_Warrior
Rodeo Burger
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
The Pantry
tanfan!
MiamiSpartan
The_Dude
Rocinante
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
Snake Plissken
beal99
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
WhiteGreenShow
SeeRockCity
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
LoneWolfSparty
tTito
Robert J Sakimano
Les Grossman
31 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 Empty Re: tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-26, 12:19

So you came here to use swill as your venting mechanism only to leave after enough? Fuck off.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Les Grossman 2015-03-26, 12:19

Snake Plissken wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:Snake, can you chime in here? And spare us how you have respect for TBarne and that's why you nuked it.
I just landed 30 minutes ago from DC. I don't even know what thread he's talking about and we can't see deleted threads. I can see parts of a deleted post, by user, but that's it so I couldn't even see who deleted it but I would only need 1 guess.

Can't read deleted threads, so when they are gone they are gone, even to mods? Outstanding functionality they have there at 247. Glad to see all the Taboola revenue is going to improve the site.
Les Grossman
Les Grossman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2015-03-26, 12:19

beal99 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:There was a thread on tRCMB this morning where everyone was complaining about how 247 is fucking terrible, which it is, and why anyone in their right mind would pay for VIP. There has been next to no content on the NCAA tournament run and there is very little MSU content published by 247 compared to the other Big Ten 247 sites which have far fewer posters. It is really sad that Trevor just doesn't appear to give a fuck anymore. I will continue to post on RCMB

So it sucks and no one gives a shit but you'll continue to post there? Congratulations!! You're their target consumer.
Here's the thing...I just looked at his profile and he hasn't posted there since September and he didn't post in that thread or if he did somebody high up made it disappear disappear as there's no trace of him having a deleted post since last February.

SCHTICK

I think you could replace the first 4 letters of that word with one.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Les Grossman 2015-03-26, 12:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So you came here to use swill as your venting mechanism only to leave after enough? Fuck off.

Thanks for the red carpet brah. Sorry for trying to drive some traffic over here where people who care could actually have a conversation.
Les Grossman
Les Grossman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-26, 12:23

Les Grossman wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So you came here to use swill as your venting mechanism only to leave after enough? Fuck off.

Thanks for the red carpet brah. Sorry for trying to drive some traffic over here where people who care could actually have a conversation.

You want to have a conversation here on how to fix tRCMB?

Do you think Trevor will read it?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-26, 12:26

Classic codependent abuse syndrome. Keep getting treated like shit. Keep going back.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Les Grossman 2015-03-26, 12:28

NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Well it won't get read by anyone at the other site because it will get nuked. I figured there might be enough people that read both boards that there might be interest in talking about it here.

Look, I really didn't mean to piss in your guys' pool over here. If you want to delete this thread too then whatever. Was trying to be sincere about the whole thing but obviously you guys either don't care or don't want this discussion here.

Go Spartans tomorrow.
Les Grossman
Les Grossman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-26, 12:30

Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Well it won't get read by anyone at the other site because it will get nuked. I figured there might be enough people that read both boards that there might be interest in talking about it here.

Look, I really didn't mean to piss in your guys' pool over here. If you want to delete this thread too then whatever. Was trying to be sincere about the whole thing but obviously you guys either don't care or don't want this discussion here.

Go Spartans tomorrow.

It's cool. I don't mind you venting.

Go Green.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-26, 12:31

Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.
you came here to vent about tRCMB and then you complain that nobody seems to care?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-26, 12:36

Yeah dude. The pool is all piss here. hop in.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-03-26, 12:48

The #1 problem with tRCMB is that someone doesn't realize it's broken.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-26, 12:48

Les Grossman wrote: Was trying to be sincere about the whole thing but obviously you guys either don't care or don't want this discussion here.

My stance is that I don't fucking care. If you want "action" here that simply takes more people doing what many of us here have done, leave the place behind and post here. If 20-30 more people did that the "action" would be about the same.

I have nothing personally against tBarnes but that site absolutely sucks dick and 4 goddamned years later it's not gotten better, it's been a steady downhill plunge. The $$ must be good for him to allow his "baby" to go to hell there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-26, 12:50

Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

We don't really delete threads here.. and I'm sorry for being so blunt but I just don't really get why people would pay/post there anymore. Your complaints get deleted and ignored, yet you continue to give it traffic? Why? Move on.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-03-26, 12:51

Is this thread officially longer than the thread that was deleted?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-26, 12:51

SeeRockCity wrote:So, who you got today?

Me:

Kentucky rolls
Wichita State is this year's Cinderella and beats ND
Wisconsin goes down to NC
Arizona rolls Xavier.

What say you swillers?

Wichita isn't really a cinderella. Ranked in the top 15 pretty much the entire year and were a 1 seed last year. They wee underseeded as a 7 just like we were.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by beal99 2015-03-26, 13:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Les Grossman wrote: Was trying to be sincere about the whole thing but obviously you guys either don't care or don't want this discussion here.

My stance is that I don't fucking care. If you want "action" here that simply takes more people doing what many of us here have done, leave the place behind and post here. If 20-30 more people did that the "action" would be about the same.

I have nothing personally against tBarnes but that site absolutely sucks dick and 4 goddamned years later it's not gotten better, it's been a steady downhill plunge. The $$ must be good for him to allow his "baby" to go to hell there.

Do people think TBarnes even gives two rips about RCMB anymore? He rarely posts anymore, and yeah, I get it, the kid, but if he had a passing interest, he'd pop up more than he did. I think its over and done with for him since he sold it off to 24/7. C'est La Vie. The only last remnant of old RCMB are the tailgates, that's it.
beal99
beal99
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-26, 13:01

beal99 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Do people think TBarnes even gives two rips about RCMB anymore? He rarely posts anymore, and yeah, I get it, the kid, but if he had a passing interest, he'd pop up more than he did. I think its over and done with for him since he sold it off to 24/7. C'est La Vie. The only last remnant of old RCMB are the tailgates, that's it.
there was a point where he came here to tell us how happy he was with the way things were going at tRCMB.. nobody believed him.

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-03-26, 13:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
beal99 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

there was a point where he came here to tell us how happy he was with the way things were going at tRCMB.. nobody believed him.

but you do sound bitter that you can no longer post on a Gestapo style forum
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-26, 13:18

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
beal99 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

but you do sound bitter that you can no longer post on a Gestapo style forum
yeah, he hung around long enough to tell us how great tRCMB is going, how bitter I sound and how much I'd enjoy drinking with someone, despite the fact that he knows nothing about me.

strange behaviors indeed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-03-26, 13:32

Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.
We get it. We're the chick that you think of only as a pin cushion when you're pissed at your girlfriend, before you go back to her all lovey dovey. Look, we aren't big on commitment, but using us when you're pissed off makes us feel cheap. We'll happily share and be your side piece, but just come and fuck us once in a while because you like us, not because you're trying to get back at her.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Les Grossman 2015-03-26, 13:35

MiamiSpartan wrote:
We get it. We're the chick that you think of only as a pin cushion when you're pissed at your girlfriend, before you go back to her all lovey dovey. Look, we aren't big on commitment, but using us when you're pissed off makes us feel cheap. We'll happily share and be your side piece, but just come and fuck us once in a while because you like us, not because you're trying to get back at her.

Pics? tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3434560931 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3434560931 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3434560931 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3557613862 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3557613862 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3557613862
Les Grossman
Les Grossman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Les Grossman 2015-03-26, 13:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
We don't really delete threads here.. and I'm sorry for being so blunt but I just don't really get why people would pay/post there anymore. Your complaints get deleted and ignored, yet you continue to give it traffic? Why? Move on.

Les Grossman wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
So it sucks and no one gives a shit but you'll continue to post there?    Congratulations!!  You're their target consumer.

I go where the action is, man.  Rick's American Cafe is a total shithole, but when I was in college I didn't go there for the ambiance.
Les Grossman
Les Grossman
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-03-26, 13:41

tRCMB doesn't have slutty girls though.. they have people like nedgo and crazy people that attack you if you have any critical thought about MSU. That's the type of action you want?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-03-26, 14:28

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
beal99 wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:There was a thread on tRCMB this morning where everyone was complaining about how 247 is fucking terrible, which it is, and why anyone in their right mind would pay for VIP. There has been next to no content on the NCAA tournament run and there is very little MSU content published by 247 compared to the other Big Ten 247 sites which have far fewer posters. It is really sad that Trevor just doesn't appear to give a fuck anymore. I will continue to post on RCMB

So it sucks and no one gives a shit but you'll continue to post there? Congratulations!! You're their target consumer.
Here's the thing...I just looked at his profile and he hasn't posted there since September and he didn't post in that thread or if he did somebody high up made it disappear disappear as there's no trace of him having a deleted post since last February.

SCHTICK

I think you could replace the first 4 letters of that word with one.

Lick?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2015-03-26, 14:32

As my cousin Bonar would say, You Suck!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-03-26, 14:34

Tanfan! wrote:

As my cousin Bonar would say, You Suck!
tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 Shit_just_got_real
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-03-26, 14:45

I see TBarnes has now announced a hire. The unrest among the masses has now overcome the urge to save $$.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-03-26, 15:08

Les Grossman wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
We get it.  We're the chick that you think of only as a pin cushion when you're pissed at your girlfriend, before you go back to her all lovey dovey.  Look, we aren't big on commitment, but using us when you're pissed off makes us feel cheap.  We'll happily share and be your side piece, but just come and fuck us once in a while because you like us, not because you're trying to get back at her.

Pics? tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3434560931 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3434560931 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3434560931 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3557613862 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3557613862 tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 3557613862
tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 Sparty10
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-03-26, 15:21

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-26, 15:45

SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
Personally, I'm not liking the new quote chain thing
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-26, 15:47

The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
"you've been warned"..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-03-26, 15:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
"you've been warned"..

I think SRC changed the setting. I believe the max is 10, so quote this some more & let's find out.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-26, 15:50

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
"you've been warned"..

I think SRC changed the setting. I believe the max is 10, so quote this some more & let's find out.
2 might be okay
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-26, 15:51

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
"you've been warned"..

this..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-26, 15:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
"you've been warned"..

this..

I farted.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-03-26, 15:53

Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
"you've been warned"..

this..

I farted.
Bob's wife's dog

tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 Gundog12
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-03-26, 15:54

The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
"you've been warned"..

this..

I farted.
Bob's wife's dog

the dog is available... PM for details.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-03-26, 15:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Rocinante wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Go Spartans tomorrow.

This is like a poem.
"you've been warned"..

this..

I farted.
Bob's wife's dog

the dog is available... PM for details.

oops.... I think a little turd might have come out on that one... brb guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-03-26, 15:57

The Pantry wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
Les Grossman wrote:

Thanks for the red carpet brah.  Sorry for trying to drive some traffic over here where people who care could actually have a conversation.

Well it won't get read by anyone at the other site because it will get nuked.  I figured there might be enough people that read both boards that there might be interest in talking about it here.  

Look, I really didn't mean to piss in your guys' pool over here.  If you want to delete this thread too then whatever.   Was trying to be sincere about the whole thing but obviously you guys either don't care or don't want this discussion here.

Go Spartans tomorrow.
We get it.  We're the chick that you think of only as a pin cushion when you're pissed at your girlfriend, before you go back to her all lovey dovey.  Look, we aren't big on commitment, but using us when you're pissed off makes us feel cheap.  We'll happily share and be your side piece, but just come and fuck us once in a while because you like us, not because you're trying to get back at her.

This is like a poem.

Yeah, the chain needs to be broken.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-03-26, 16:02

Robert J Sakimano wrote:"you've been warned"....

I logged back into my old RCMB account a while back just to read that PM.. tRCMB Criticism Thread Nuked - Page 2 1966794946

That's ominous. I'd alert the authorities.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next