Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let Delton Williams back on the team

+15
Jethro Bodeen
Vlad
Dr. Strangelove
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
tGreenWay
tanfan!
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
tTito
Ass Dan
kingstonlake
steveschneider
19 posters

Go down

Let Delton Williams back on the team Empty Let Delton Williams back on the team

Post by steveschneider Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 11:56

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2015/04/16/delton-williams-traffic-report/25919329/

Man who called the cops agrees with me.

i stood behind Kings and Williams from the second their stories broke.

Kings kicked a PACE truck and had the stones to do something we've all wanted to do. He risked his freedom to take a stand against PACE and for that I applaud his courage.

Delton Williams was in the wrong, but I think its a mistake he can learn from. Kicking him off the football team would do more harm than good.

Always proud to be a Spartan. Go Green!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Let Delton Williams back on the team Empty Re: Let Delton Williams back on the team

Post by kingstonlake Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:14

Winning.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Let Delton Williams back on the team Empty Re: Let Delton Williams back on the team

Post by Ass Dan Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:19

Kings was not being brave and teaspoon a stand, he was drunk and acted like an idiot.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:20

steveschneider wrote:http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2015/04/16/delton-williams-traffic-report/25919329/

Man who called the cops agrees with me.

i stood behind Kings and Williams from the second their stories broke.

Kings kicked a PACE truck and had the stones to do something we've all wanted to do. He risked his freedom to take a stand against PACE and for that I applaud his courage.

Delton Williams was in the wrong, but I think its a mistake he can learn from. Kicking him off the football team would do more harm than good.

Always proud to be a Spartan. Go Green!

My prediction is that he will be re-instated when and if he completes what CMD has required him to do, probably before fall practice starts. Just a guess.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:21

Ass Dan wrote:Kings was not being brave and teaspoon a stand, he was drunk and acted like an idiot.

Maybe it was liquid courage that led to his heroic act, but I still applaud it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:21

Ass Dan wrote:Kings was not being brave and teaspoon a stand, he was drunk and acted like an idiot.

What's that Blanch Dan?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 12:54

A standing teaspoon? Sounds kinky.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 13:04

You are really going downhill as a poster.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 13:09

Turtleneck wrote:

Should we cull him?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 13:11

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Should we cull him?

No. But we should point and laugh.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 13:16

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Should we cull him?

No. But we should point and laugh.

Let Delton Williams back on the team 1790780388
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 15:48

Cull the posters you don't like. Shame them!!! Why not just put in a voting system?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 16:09

Tanfan! wrote:Cull the posters you don't like. Shame them!!! Why not just put in a voting system?

Because nobody is actually serious about their calls for culling or shaming. The Internet is not serious business here....but sarcasm is.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 16:11

Tanfan! wrote:Cull the posters you don't like. Shame them!!! Why not just put in a voting system?

+ 1.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 16:22

tGreenWay wrote:

+ 1.

+2
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 16:32

Turtleneck wrote:

Because nobody is actually serious about their calls for culling or shaming. The Internet is not serious business here....but sarcasm is.

Like.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 16:33

Did not like.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 16:35

Why did tanny get a Catfish badge? A martyr badge would have been more appropriate.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 17 Apr 2015 - 18:36

Christ you're lame
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 18:45

He's back in mid-August

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/072715aaa.html

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 18:53

“Provided with various options, he chose to return to Michigan State under specific guidelines in order to complete his education and playing career. Delton looks forward to turning the page to the next chapter in his life by rejoining his teammates and classmates.”

“First, I want to apologize to the entire Spartan family,” Williams said. “Obviously, I didn’t want this to happen and cast a negative light on the University and our football program like it has for the last four months.

“I appreciate the University and Coach Dantonio for providing me with the opportunity to return and finish what I started. Being a student-athlete at Michigan State is truly an opportunity of a lifetime. It was a judgment call, but they all decided to provide me with a second chance. I’m truly blessed and grateful for this opportunity.

Looks like it was handled properly to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 19:04

Dr. Strangelove wrote:He's back in mid-August

cheers

Also, shout out to the victim in this situation. We have such a punitive culture that needs to be reformed, I thought the victim showed real compassion by not wanting to screw up Delton's life.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 19:22

Not in favor, but whatever.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 19:33

I'm damn glad and proud that I'm damn glad! If SCum fucks want to try to make hay with this, it only shows their fear and sense of inadequacy.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 20:11

Wait, so Williams felt "threatened" because a driver he just cut off honked at him?? He followed the car, slowed down, rolled down his window andwaived the gun, and said "you got a problem (expletive)", all because HE felt threatened due to his brother being killed?

I would've thought a better lesson from seeing your older brother get shot would be to be more careful with guns.

There's no end to the excuses we will make for our athletes (which we would never make for opposing athletes).
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 20:13

Vlad wrote:Wait, so Williams felt "threatened" because a driver he just cut off honked at him?? He followed the car, slowed down, rolled down his window andwaived the gun, and said "you got a problem (expletive)", all because HE felt threatened due to his brother being killed?

I would've thought a better lesson from seeing your older brother get shot would be to be more careful with guns.

There's no end to the excuses we will make for our athletes (which we would never make for opposing athletes).

If the victim can forgive him then so can I.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 20:21

steveschneider wrote:
Vlad wrote:Wait, so Williams felt "threatened" because a driver he just cut off honked at him?? He followed the car, slowed down, rolled down his window andwaived the gun, and said "you got a problem (expletive)", all because HE felt threatened due to his brother being killed?

steveschneider wrote:

Me too, there's too many people that think when somebody does something stupid they should be punished for the rest of their life.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 20:30

Jake from State Farm wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Me too, there's too many people that think when somebody does something stupid they should be punished for the rest of their life.
I believe in love and second chances.                                                    

For our guys.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 27 Jul 2015 - 20:38

LG, thank you for being honest. :-)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 10:13

I get what Vlad is saying, I just don't really care enough either way I guess. I'm a fan of second chances, as I've gotten them and will need them in the future.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 10:14

Glad Delton will be back in time to prepare for the season; it will give him about a month to get ready for Oregon.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 12:55

Thank god Delton had dantonio so permission to brash is that gun first
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 12:59

Vlad wrote:Not in favor, but whatever.

Argeed. Win football games
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 12:59

Blanch32 wrote:

Thank god Delton had dantonio so permission to brash is that gun first

Bolley? Is that you? Let Delton Williams back on the team 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 28 Jul 2015 - 13:08

good..

now we can continue to point out how crooked every other program is in the country while ours is firmly rooted in the very pinnacle of purity.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down