Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the you gotta be shitting me file: NBC is reviving "Coach" with Craig T Nelson

+6
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
LoneWolfSparty
Rodeo Burger
Dr. Strangelove
10 posters

Go down

In the you gotta be shitting me file: NBC is reviving "Coach" with Craig T Nelson Empty In the you gotta be shitting me file: NBC is reviving "Coach" with Craig T Nelson

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun 10 May 2015 - 22:55

NBC reviving Coach with Craig T. Nelson

The pitch: “Coach Hayden Fox, in the present day, has retired from coaching. He is called back to become assistant coach to his own grown son, who is the new head coach at an Ivy league school in Pennsylvania that is just starting up a new team.”
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In the you gotta be shitting me file: NBC is reviving "Coach" with Craig T Nelson Empty Re: In the you gotta be shitting me file: NBC is reviving "Coach" with Craig T Nelson

Post by Rodeo Burger Sun 10 May 2015 - 23:08

As far as reboots go, I like the idea of this one better than most. "Coach" was entertaining, but no one would view it as sacred.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

In the you gotta be shitting me file: NBC is reviving "Coach" with Craig T Nelson Empty Re: In the you gotta be shitting me file: NBC is reviving "Coach" with Craig T Nelson

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sun 10 May 2015 - 23:15

Can't wait. I hope Luther and dauber come along for the ride.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun 10 May 2015 - 23:16

It was a decent show but 17 years after it was cancelled they bring it back?
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun 10 May 2015 - 23:19

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Can't wait. I hope Luther and dauber come along for the ride.

Dauber's best role?

A. Dauber
B. Neo-nazi prison guard in "Oz"
C. Patrick Star
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 10 May 2015 - 23:58

Daughter was hot.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 10 May 2015 - 23:58

Can't wait until they reboot Home Improvement.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 11 May 2015 - 0:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Can't wait until they reboot Home Improvement.

Ass Dan's favorite sitcom.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Mon 11 May 2015 - 8:36

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Can't wait until they reboot Home Improvement.

It really was just OK.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 11 May 2015 - 9:31

LoneWolfSparty wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It really was just OK.

Better than Coach. Which honestly isn't saying much.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT Mon 11 May 2015 - 9:36

Dr. Strangelove wrote:
LoneWolfSparty wrote:Can't wait. I hope Luther and dauber come along for the ride.

Dauber's best role?

A. Dauber
C. Patrick Star

D. Marshall's dad on "How I Met Your Mother"
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 May 2015 - 12:32

I read about this like a year ago. Is it actually happening now?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 May 2015 - 12:33

I mean, you have to think that networks want to get the elderly viewers back. Not every show cam be Justified.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 11 May 2015 - 12:37

Oh wait I just looked it up. All their top shows are sports or talent shows. Same principle. Looking for another demographic. I'll bet it will be on like a Tuesday or Wednesday right after news.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 11 May 2015 - 14:02

Rocinante wrote:I read about this like a year ago. Is it actually happening now?

Did a former MSU president go to Iraq?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 11 May 2015 - 15:47

Netflix is doing a Full House reboot with Candace Cameron and her friend's characters as adults.

ABC is doing an Uncle Buck series (didn't they try this after the movie came out way back when?) and also is rebooting the Muppets.

The Coach one sounds like a better idea than those.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 16:51

Looks like a no go - at least with NBC

‘Coach’ Reboot Not Going Forward At NBC, Will Be Shopped Elsewhere
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 1 Sep 2015 - 18:46

Dr. Strangelove wrote:

Dauber's best role?

A. Dauber
C. Patrick Star

M-O-O-N says you missed one.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down