Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever been involved in a road rage incident?

+9
Turtleneck
Herbie Green
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
DWags
InTenSity
Marc Summers
steveschneider
Ass Dan
13 posters

Go down

Ever been involved in a  road rage incident? Empty Ever been involved in a road rage incident?

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-12, 20:34

I just had my first encounter on Tuesday.

I commute to Detroit and my route takes me down Michigan ave, through corktown. It was a busy morning, was in the right hand lane and needed to get over. This guy in a Subaru (read: pussymobile) wouldn't let me over, so I cut him off. Gut follows new for a few blocks, driving erratically, pulls up next to me me a few names. I'm a big guy and I'm not afraid of some nerd in a Subaru so I lay into him, verbally. As soon as I go to turn left, he turns his car into my car and scrapes his bumper against my rear quarter panel. Never got his license plate and there was no structural damage so I never called the cops. But I'm going to butt fuck his car the next time I see him
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ever been involved in a  road rage incident? Empty Re: Ever been involved in a road rage incident?

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-12, 20:38

Subarus are great cars. That guy actually sounds pretty cool.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Ever been involved in a  road rage incident? Empty Re: Ever been involved in a road rage incident?

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-12, 20:39

steveschneider wrote:Subarus are great cars. That guy actually sounds pretty cool.

If it was you, that's the last fucking strike, Steve
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-12, 20:50

Ass Dan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Subarus are great cars. That guy actually sounds pretty cool.

Was that you in the SUV with the truck nuts hanging off the bumper?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2015-06-12, 20:55

Anyone involved in a road rage incident obviously is trapped and hates life. I commute about 3 minutes to work now, and almost never get angry.
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-12, 20:56

steveschneider wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Brand new Chevy cruze. I love that car and now it has some pussy's Subaru paint on it
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-12, 20:58

No accidents caused, but I have a story that's lame. Stuck in traffic, no where to go, in the left turn lane. All the sudden I hear honking behind me and notice some asshole cut off the lesson behind me. I can't move. Finally there is some room to go but this asshole has been laying on his horn the whole time. I hold off from going trying to wait for the light to turn yellow. He starts to go around me, so I gun it and cut him off. We manage to go about 100 feet. I look in my rear view mirror and the guy is going crazy. Traffic is in a stand still, but he holds the whole time. Lane I know but very annoying. If I had a ccw I'd shoot out a lot of tires.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-12, 21:00

Marc Summers wrote:Anyone involved in a road rage incident obviously is trapped and hates life. I commute about 3 minutes to work now, and almost never get angry.

I listen to a lot of stand up. XM radio has drastically improved my life. I didn't choose to road rage but I'll engage anyone who wants to start some shit.

The passive aggressive game seems to be your angle, so it doesn't shock me that you'd have that attitude.

I interviewed with a company and got invited back for a second interview. If I get that job, my commute will be within walking distance. I feel confident my life will be as peachy as yours if things play out the way I want them to
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-12, 21:02

InTenSity wrote:No accidents caused, but I have a story that's lame. Stuck in traffic, no where to go, in the left turn lane. All the sudden I hear honking behind me and notice some asshole cut off the lesson behind me. I can't move. Finally there is some room to go but this asshole has been laying on his horn the whole time. I hold off from going trying to wait for the light to turn yellow. He starts to go around me, so I gun it and cut him off. We manage to go about 100 feet. I look in my rear view mirror and the guy is going crazy. Traffic is in a stand still, but he holds the whole time. Lane I know but very annoying. If I had a ccw I'd shoot out a lot of tires.

I thought about this "get out of your car" scenario a lot, I think the best way to fuck with someone is to find a way to get into their car and take their keys. Then drive away. Cya.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-12, 21:03

Ass Dan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Brand new Chevy cruze. I love that car and now it has some pussy's Subaru paint on it

That sucks and that dude sounds like an a hole.

I honestly just don't engage the road rage dudes anymore just pull over and let them pass. After that guy got shot in Howell the other year it's just not worth it anymore. Back in the old days you could pull over and settle it with fists but now everyone is so fuckin afraid.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-12, 21:43

steveschneider wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

That sucks and that dude sounds like an a hole.

I honestly just don't engage the road rage dudes anymore just pull over and let them pass. After that guy got shot in Howell the other year it's just not worth it anymore. Back in the old days you could pull over and settle it with fists but now everyone is so fuckin afraid.

It's why I didn't get out of the car, but for him to hit my car... I remember his face and I'm sure I'm going to see him again.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-06-12, 22:05

I'm involved in road rage every day. Why? CAUSE YOU FUCKERS DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-12, 22:22

My buddy drives a Subaru. He actually drives Uber. He's about 6.5.5 and 250. 

Also, Ass Dan, you need to be smarter. Don't engage in these situations. Ignore and move along. It's a good way to get shot, especially on the 94 corridor.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-06-12, 22:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Also, Ass Dan, you need to be smarter. Don't engage in these situations. Ignore and move along. It's a good way to get shot, especially on the 94 corridor.
This is excellent advice.

Furthermore, don't go dick-swinging in weapons weighing a couple tons or you might kill someone unaware of the battle.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-06-13, 00:12

You should have gone Delton Williams on his ass.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-13, 12:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My buddy drives a Subaru. He actually drives Uber. He's about 6.5.5 and 250. 

Also, Ass Dan, you need to be smarter. Don't engage in these situations. Ignore and move along. It's a good way to get shot, especially on the 94 corridor.

This x 1000. I'm all for self defense but if you engage in a road rage incident here's the outcomes:

A) jail time and expensive fines
B) a gun could get pulled
C) onlookers will film the exchange and post it to YouTube
D) even if you kick the guys ass and avoid a through c well your day is still fucked. Enjoy the several hours of feeling fucked up and trying to come down from the fight.

I'm all for self defense, but this is a situation where the old adage the bigger man walks away from the fight is the correct answer.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-13, 12:05

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My buddy drives a Subaru. He actually drives Uber. He's about 6.5.5 and 250. 

This x 1000. I'm all for self defense but if you engage in a road rage incident here's the outcomes:

A) jail time and expensive fines
B) a gun could get pulled
C) onlookers will film the exchange and post it to YouTube
D) even if you kick the guys ass and avoid a through c well your day is still fucked. Enjoy the several hours of feeling fucked up and trying to come down from the fight.

I'm all for self defense, but this is a situation where the old adage the bigger man walks away from the fight is the correct answer.

The guy was driving a Subaru. At most he would have thrown his Birkenstocks at Ass Dan.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-13, 12:17

Ha, this thread reminded me of the thread I started about the crazy asshole in Howell who shot that guy in Howell. Story on front page of News today, so minus well post it.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2015/06/12/driver-sentencing-howell-road-rage-incident/71118708/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-13, 13:01

To be clear, I never got out of my car and never planned to. Well aware of that Howell story too, people are crazy.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-13, 13:05

Ass Dan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Ever been involved in a  road rage incident? 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-13, 13:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Ha, this thread reminded me of the thread I started about the crazy asshole in Howell who shot that guy in Howell. Story on front page of News today, so minus well post it.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/oakland-county/2015/06/12/driver-sentencing-howell-road-rage-incident/71118708/

This thread also reminded me of this scene from LA Story...."did I leave my blue pants at your apartment?" Ever been involved in a  road rage incident? 502811600

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-06-13, 13:47

So Ass Dan admits he cut off another car....and is pissed about some other guy being mad at him?
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-13, 15:58

pulling69 wrote:So Ass Dan admits he cut off another car....and is pissed about some other guy being mad at him?

He wouldn't let me in and I needed to get over. His recourse was to threaten me and ultimately got my car.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-06-13, 16:00

I don't see how butt fucking his car will help, but what you choose to do in the privacy of your garage is your business. Autosexuality wasn't something I was aware of until now, so don't call me an autophobe. I'm just an old fart who doesn't understand these new fangled sexual relationships.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-06-13, 16:11

pulling69 wrote:So Ass Dan admits he cut off another car....and is pissed about some other guy being mad at him?

Probably more pissed that the guy ran into his new non-Ford vehicle on purpose.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-06-13, 16:38

Ass Dan wrote:

He wouldn't let me in and I needed to get over. His recourse was to threaten me and ultimately got my car.

Your new Cruz doesn't have brakes? You couldn't go around the block? Sounds like you are a shitty driver.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-13, 17:15

pulling69 wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Your new Cruz doesn't have brakes? You couldn't go around the block? Sounds like you are a shitty driver.

I had my blinker on and I was ahead of him. He wasn't on his brakes and he wasn't going to let me in. After it was clear that he wasn't going to let me in, l forced my way in. He can eat shit if he doesn't like it.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-06-13, 18:36

Turtleneck wrote:

Probably more pissed that the guy ran into his new non-Ford vehicle on purpose.

Not to mention getting pushed around by a Subaru.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2015-06-13, 21:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Ha, this thread reminded me of the thread I started about the crazy asshole in Howell who shot that guy in Howell. Story on front page of News today, so minus well post it.

That fucktard is going to die in prison.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down