Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Rage Incident. Did I win, Lose, or Draw?

+10
tGreenWay
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
Triple Sparty
CheesySpartan
Turtleneck
Rocinante
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
kingstonlake
14 posters

Go down

Road Rage Incident.  Did I win, Lose, or Draw? Empty Road Rage Incident. Did I win, Lose, or Draw?

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-10, 17:00

First off, I'm an asshole. I will never debate the issue. I generally don't like people, they don't like me, and I only hang out with people who dislike people as much as I do.

Anyway, on my way home I turn left with the yellow turn arrow. Solid yellow, NOT red. So I'm going about 40 in a 45 cause it's a short shoot til the next light thats red. Look in my rear view mirror and this C bag is one foot off my bumper in her poor person Chevy Malibu. I give her the what up? hand motion, like "get off my ass bitch". No joy, still riding me. So of course I break check her (D bag move, I know). She gets pissed and swerves out and around. I put the Audi (A4, I'm poor) down and she's got no shot at merging but does it anyway and I have to slam on the binders and get in the center lane to avoid an accident. She didn't care. she called my bluff and was ready to trade paint. I was pissed. We get to the light and i pull into the right hand turn lane, pull up next to her and shout "You are a fat (she was, blanch approved fat at that) ****! A fat fucking ****! I pull forward and the kid in front of her said "Wow! she almost killed you!" I turn right, do a U turn and turn right and now lead that procession of cars. Pull a full Desani out of my cooler and get ready to turn right to get my daughter. As she approaches i squeeze the bottle with the force of a 14 year old boy choking the bishop. Water splashes all over her windshield and i hope it scared that fat **** to death. I'm calling a split decision victory.

Thoughts?

Sorry bob for wasting a bottle of our precious resource during this dry season...
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Road Rage Incident.  Did I win, Lose, or Draw? Empty Re: Road Rage Incident. Did I win, Lose, or Draw?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-07-10, 17:13

I don't think there are ever any winners in these situations.  I'm guilty of exhibiting some of the same behavior when assholes abound on the roads, but the older I get the more likely I am to see it coming and just let the asshole be an asshole.  I feel bad about that too, because I feel like an enabler of the assholeness by rewarding them. Part of my attitude is just getting older.  With a grand kid on the way, I'd like his/her first 20 years, at least.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Road Rage Incident.  Did I win, Lose, or Draw? Empty Re: Road Rage Incident. Did I win, Lose, or Draw?

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-10, 17:14

I hate to be tail gated, she sounds like a real bitch. That being said I'm always a fan of just letting the person win.

I don't think much good can come out of a road rage incident. The whole situation gets you close to getting cops, and lawyers involved. And that would lead to wasted time, money and what not.

Here's what I do - roll down the window and just waive them ahead. Go ahead asshole is what I say.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-10, 17:28

I hear ya guys. If I had any balls I would have just kept my speed and let her hit me. I'd like to see her explain it to the cops with a witness.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-10, 17:33

She totally won. She was the one willing to rub. You bitched out.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-10, 17:33

Which is really why you were so mad. You got bitched by a woman in a Malibu.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-10, 18:04

You didn't pull a gun. Always pull a gun. WTF is this water nonsense? Guns make points. Fear gets results.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-07-10, 18:08

Waiting for Ass Dan to chime in...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-10, 18:13

Turtleneck wrote:You didn't pull a gun. Always pull a gun. WTF is this water nonsense? Guns make points. Fear gets results.

You're right as usual. Damn it!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-07-10, 19:25

Rocinante wrote:Which is really why you were so mad. You got bitched by a woman in a Malibu.
This. No offense but you drive like a woman.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-10, 19:33

Triple Sparty wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Which is really why you were so mad. You got bitched by a woman in a Malibu.
This. No offense but you drive like a woman.

He started it the moment he bought an Audi. Nobody is going to respect him in an Audi. Next time, buy a....

Road Rage Incident.  Did I win, Lose, or Draw? 2016-Ford-Super-Duty-front
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-10, 19:38

You lost
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-10, 20:05

Water?

At least pack a water gun next time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-10, 20:20

NigelUno wrote:Water?

I wasn't going to waste my last sip of Beam.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-10, 20:21

Had any of this gHost story actually happened and an accident ensued, you'd be the one playing prom Queen in prison. But yeah, as this story goes, she made you her bitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-07-10, 20:21

NigelUno wrote:Water?

And if you want to live dangerously take the orange tip off it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-10, 20:50

I'm calling draw. She had won until you did the water thing. That would have been funny to watch.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-07-10, 23:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm guilty of exhibiting some of the same behavior when assholes abound on the roads, but the older I get the more likely I am to see it coming and just let the asshole be an asshole.
I'm heading in that direction but there are days I'm glad we're not in Texas with guns on our dash and in our back windows.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-07-11, 01:08

Snake Plissken wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm guilty of exhibiting some of the same behavior when assholes abound on the roads, but the older I get the more likely I am to see it coming and just let the asshole be an asshole.
I'm heading in that direction but there are days I'm glad we're not in Texas with guns on our dash and in our back windows.

I can think of at least two incidents in the past couple of years here in MI where road rage has led to murder(s). The most recent was the guy who shot and killed a guy in/near Howell, and that stunning shootout in Ionia in which both ragers shot and killed each other.
There are plenty of dumbfucks in Michigan who have taken the fun out of a satisfying road rage incident. It's just not worth it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-07-11, 07:26

Some high falutin' lady lawyer just got arrested in Hotlanta for road rage. She threw a coffee mug at another lady. Smashed her driver's side window.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-11, 08:58

NigelUno wrote:Some high falutin' lady lawyer just got arrested in Hotlanta for road rage. She threw a coffee mug at another lady. Smashed her driver's side window.

She dumb.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramerica 2015-07-11, 19:40

Fat chicks...pissed at the world. Im going to give you the nod for the verbal assault and water bottle move. I liked that.
Kramerica
Kramerica
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2015-07-12, 08:29

If it was a dude, would you have done the same thing? Doubtful.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-12, 08:41

Motown Spartan wrote:If it was a dude, would you have done the same thing? Doubtful.

Of course not. I only look for confrontations with females.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down