Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn it Bob, I need advice! They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!!

+4
Giant Moose
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
kingstonlake
8 posters

Go down

Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! Empty Damn it Bob, I need advice! They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!!

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-29, 16:38

I'm in a spot here. Usually we will pass the hat (get a card) at work and put a few $ in it for certain life events. She contributed when I had my daughter 16 moths ago. But in my heart I feel this dust up at work was perpetrated by her. So why should I have to fork over a few of my hard earned bucks to a perpetrator who was justly disciplined with a week off? But the rub is she's technically a minority so I guess she entitled to something from me, right? But on the other hand she's 50% white so obviously there's some "privilege" in there. I'm at a cross roads here. I don't want her 75% Mexican kids (she's married to a Mexican guy) to go hungry. But the white guy she's seeing on the side could flip the bill, right? WTF am I supposed to do? This has become a real mess. Do I owe her for buying me some diapers when I had a kid even though she's at fault here? But again, she's a minority.

Honestly (And I swear I'll do it) is to go to the bank and get $20 worth of peso's and put it in the card. That way I can have a good laugh and ease a little of my conscience at the same time.

Thoughts, Bob?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! Empty Re: Damn it Bob, I need advice! They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!!

Post by The Pantry 2015-06-29, 16:53

A diaper fund?

Do you work for a lawn care business?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! Empty Re: Damn it Bob, I need advice! They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!!

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-29, 16:56

The Pantry wrote:A diaper fund?  

Do you work for a lawn care business?

Dude, you ever try to tell women co-workers they can't do their "thing" when you're having a kid?  Good luck with that.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-06-29, 18:45

So you're saying she's having a kid? fathered by her husband or the side piece?
Makes a difference in the advice given.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-29, 19:15

I.B. Fine wrote:So you're saying she's having a kid? fathered by her husband or the side piece?
Makes a difference in the advice given.
Please refer to original thread on the subject.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t7087-near-female-throwdown-at-work-one-fired-one-suspended-a-week
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-29, 20:22

Good luck getting ahold of Bob. This is 4th of July week. Bob takes the whole week off to pray to his special Jesus American flag.

Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! Jesus-flag1
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-06-29, 21:59

So the 'life event' is being suspended for being a dumbass at work?

I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-06-30, 08:04

Giant Moose wrote:Good luck getting ahold of Bob. This is 4th of July week. Bob takes the whole week off to pray to his special Jesus American flag.

Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! Jesus-flag1

Yep. He's staying at the Grand on Mackinaw Island. You have to pay $5 if you want to talk to him on the front porch.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Minnie 2015-06-30, 09:48

Giant Moose wrote:Good luck getting ahold of Bob. This is 4th of July week. Bob takes the whole week off to pray to his special Jesus American flag.

Are you sure Bob isn't in court justifying his love of Taylor Swift to a judge?

Taylor Swift's Alleged Stalker Wants Her to Testify on His Behalf
Minnie
Minnie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-06-30, 10:08

Minnie wrote:Are you sure Bob isn't in court justifying his love of Taylor Swift to a judge?

Taylor Swift's Alleged Stalker Wants Her to Testify on His Behalf
Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-06-30, 15:17

I.B. Fine wrote:So the 'life event' is being suspended for being a dumbass at work?

Pretty much lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-06-30, 15:25

you guys should get her a gift certificate for boxing lessons.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-06-30, 18:36

AMwood wrote:you guys should get her a gift certificate for boxing lessons.

More like:
Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! 63085682
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-01, 07:34

kingstonlake wrote:I'm in a spot here. Usually we will pass the hat (get a card) at work and put a few $ in it for certain life events. She contributed when I had my daughter 16 moths ago. But in my heart I feel this dust up at work was perpetrated by her. So why should I have to fork over a few of my hard earned bucks to a perpetrator who was justly disciplined with a week off? But the rub is she's technically a minority so I guess she entitled to something from me, right? But on the other hand she's 50% white so obviously there's some "privilege" in there. I'm at a cross roads here. I don't want her 75% Mexican kids (she's married to a Mexican guy) to go hungry. But the white guy she's seeing on the side could flip the bill, right? WTF am I supposed to do? This has become a real mess. Do I owe her for buying me some diapers when I had a kid even though she's at fault here? But again, she's a minority.

Honestly (And I swear I'll do it) is to go to the bank and get $20 worth of peso's and put it in the card. That way I can have a good laugh and ease a little of my conscience at the same time.

Thoughts, Bob?
when you say "get a card" do you mean a green card?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-07-01, 07:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yep. He's staying at the Grand on Mackinaw Island. You have to pay $5 if you want to talk to him on the front porch.
Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-07-01, 08:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I'm in a spot here.  Usually we will pass the hat (get a card) at work and put a few $ in it for certain life events.  She contributed when I had my daughter 16 moths ago.  But in my heart I feel this dust up at work was perpetrated by her.  So why should I have to fork over a few of my hard earned bucks to a perpetrator who was justly disciplined with a week off?  But the rub is she's technically a minority so I guess she entitled to something from me, right?  But on the other hand she's 50% white so obviously there's some "privilege" in there.  I'm at a cross roads here.  I don't want her 75% Mexican kids (she's married to a Mexican guy) to go hungry.  But the white guy she's seeing on the side could flip the bill, right?  WTF am I supposed to do?  This has become a real mess.  Do I owe her for buying me some diapers when I had a kid even though she's at fault here?  But again, she's a minority.  

Honestly (And I swear I'll do it) is to go to the bank and get $20 worth of peso's and put it in the card.  That way I can have a good laugh and ease a little of my conscience at the same time.

Thoughts, Bob?
when you say "get a card" do you mean a green card?
Damn it Bob, I need advice!  They're passing the hat at work for that white/mexican chick!!! 1550444538
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down