Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July?

+20
Brock Middlebrook
Cameron
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
Robert J Sakimano
Rod Porkmore
kingstonlake
Cym Jim
tGreenWay
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
HT
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July?

Post by tTy Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 1:12

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

He's just pointing out that I pwnd you.

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 4 O-rly001

FWIW, Snowy Owls are on Team Steve pretty much by definition.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 4 Empty Re: Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July?

Post by Cameron Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 1:14

tTy wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 4 O-rly001

FUCK! Then pretend I posted this instead:

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 4 Bush_o_rly
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 1:20

Cameron wrote:
tTy wrote:

FUCK! Then pretend I posted this instead:

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 4 Bush_o_rly

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 4 Touche-cbe92k
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 7:41

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
oddly enough, there is a couch in the basement that's yours if you want it. You just have to find a way to get it up the steps.

oh - and don't touch my drum kit while you're down there.

I'm upset that you never let me know you play drums, Bob.. All this time we could have been the capital area's best E Street cover band and now I'm won't even be there anymore.

This is bullshit. I'm very upset with you, Bob... despite how great of an American you are.
I have a 5 piece Pearl kit.. two guitars and a banjo. More than anything, I just enjoy drinking beer and attempting to rock out - believe me when I say that "attempting" makes it sound more professional than it really is.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 7:43

just to clear this up...

"Up North" is wherever my SUV, my khaki pants, my bonfire, my lovely yet non-threatening family, and my Dave Matthews Band-inspired iPod says it is, as documented on my Instagram and Facebook account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 8:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:just to clear this up...

"Up North" is wherever my SUV, my khaki pants, my bonfire, my lovely yet non-threatening family, and my Dave Matthews Band-inspired iPod says it is, as documented on my Instagram and Facebook account.

This is true. If you live by the code of Up North, you're already there. Tim Allen told me so.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 8:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:just to clear this up...

This is true. If you live by the code of Up North, you're already there. Tim Allen told me so.
within the confines of my fertile, imaginative mind, "Up North" isn't some arbitrary destination on a map.

It's a lifestyle.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 9:47

Ended up going to the Outer Banks. Did not see any sharks.

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 4 Shark
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 7 Jul 2015 - 17:38

Did a little bit of research on Clare's claim to 'the gateway to the north'. Technically if you cut the state in half from the northern most tip of the upper peninsula and the southern point of Michigan then the line dividing the state is somewhere 5 miles south of Gaylord.

A good reason why Clare is the gateway to the north though, is the soil type changes around there. That is where the shift to pine trees starts, not as much agriculture and the rivers are better for fishing trout.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4