Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July?

+20
Brock Middlebrook
Cameron
Rocinante
CheesySpartan
xsanguine
Turtleneck
Dr. Strangelove
Robert J Sakimano
Rod Porkmore
kingstonlake
Cym Jim
tGreenWay
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
HT
Watch Out Pylon!
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Giant Moose
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July?

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-06, 13:58

LETS HAVE THIS FIGHT AGAIN!!!!

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 Northern-michigan-map
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July?

Post by AMwood 2015-07-06, 14:08

light blue is better than yellow.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-07-06, 14:13

Rocinante wrote:LETS HAVE THIS FIGHT AGAIN!!!!

Go
Rocinante wrote:LETS HAVE THIS FIGHT AGAIN!!!!

Mason, Lake, Osceola, Clare, Gladwin, and Arenac counties are not northern Michigan. Whoever made that map is probably from Naperville, Illinois.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-06, 14:57

Clare and gladwin are definitely up north. No way is either civilized.

And the thumb should get its own region
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-06, 23:14

Cym Jim wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You're wrong and stupid.

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 Upnort13

I spent the 4th driving from Up North (Paradise, MI) to NOT Up North (Houghton Lake). Drank a ton of beer and smoked a hash oil joint while watching the fireworks around Houghton Lake. Good time, probably the best 4th of July I've ever had.

Sounds like fun to me. What's a hash oil joint? Dude in front of me in line on the first legal day in CO was telling me that was the way to go - sounded like a loophole that would let him buy 20x any other medium.

It's a joint with hash oil in it. It'll get you where you want to go.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_oil

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think north just means north, bruhs.

There's a difference between "north" and "Up North." You aren't "Up North" unless you've crossed the bridge. I'll fight anyone who says otherwise. Bunch of pussies who can't stand a bit of a drive if you ask me.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-06, 23:18

Turtleneck wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You're wrong and stupid.

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 Upnort13

I spent the 4th driving from Up North (Paradise, MI) to NOT Up North (Houghton Lake). Drank a ton of beer and smoked a hash oil joint while watching the fireworks around Houghton Lake. Good time, probably the best 4th of July I've ever had.

Actually, you're wrong. The UP is the UP. It deserves to be called the UP because it is a distinctly different and better place than the rest of the state. Its greatness cannot be captured with reference to something as vague and simple as "up north." Call it by name.

The UP is so great is deserves to both be called the UP and also to exclusively be referred to as "Up North." Anyone who thinks Gaylord or some shit is up north is a lazy douchebag.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-06, 23:20

People are really weird about this up north designation thing.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-06, 23:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:People are really weird about this up north designation thing.

It all started when I was in 5th grade and my friend invited me to go "up north" with him and his family. I was so fucking confused when we stopped in Grayling. I knew, right then, deep down in my soul, that that shit wasn't right...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-06, 23:35

Seems like a really strange cause to be passionate about is all. 

I kind of think calling it "up north" is weird to begin with but I will admit I'm guilty.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-06, 23:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seems like a really strange cause to be passionate about is all. 

I kind of think calling it "up north" is weird to begin with but I will admit I'm guilty.

1: I can be a dick about anything.

2: Where were you born, and at what age did you first cross the bridge?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-06, 23:46

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Seems like a really strange cause to be passionate about is all. 

1: I can be a dick about anything.

2: Where were you born, and at what age did you first cross the bridge?

1. So we've noticed.  Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 502811600

2. Born in Dearborn. No idea what age I first crossed the bridge. I think maybe around 10? We didn't grow up going "up north". My mom grew up in Central FL and my grandparents lived there until they needed Senior care so we vacationed there a ton. Frankly my first memory of anything "up north" was watching Desmond Howard drop the ball in the end zone at what I recall to be a bar/restaurant in Mac City. I would have been 12/13 at the time.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-07, 00:03

Up north is past Claire, Michigan. They invested in that bilboard they have the right to the title.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:11

steveschneider wrote:Up north is past Claire, Michigan. They invested in that bilboard they have the right to the title.

First of all, dipshit, it's Clare, not Claire.

Second, you're wrong as usual, you stupid piece of shit.

Third, fuck you Steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-07, 00:12

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 1486952199 Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 1966794946

Is this a fake feud or a real one?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 1486952199 Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 1966794946

I legitimately hate Steve because he's a fucking dipshit. Everything he posts is dumb and every thought in his tiny brain is fucking retarded. He can't speak properly because Calipari's dick is permanently embedded in his soft palate. I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such a cock sucker.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-07, 00:17

Well ok then.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-07, 00:18

Steve, rebuttal?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-07-07, 00:18

People who say up north and go the thumb are weird

Other than that, no biggie
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-07, 00:18

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Up north is past Claire, Michigan. They invested in that bilboard they have the right to the title.

Third, fuck you Steve.

Then how do you explain the title gateway to the north? Once you pass through the gateway you are up north.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:20

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Third, fuck you Steve.

Then how do you explain the title gateway to the north? Once you pass through the gateway you are up north.

With a brain as small and fucking moronic as yours, I'm not surprised you fall for the marketing. You probably think Miller Lite tastes great and is less filling too, don't you, you fucking idiot?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-07, 00:25

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 1486952199 Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 1966794946

I legitimately hate Steve because he's a fucking dipshit. Everything he posts is dumb and every thought in his tiny brain is fucking retarded. He can't speak properly because Calipari's dick is permanently embedded in his soft palate. I'd feel bad for the guy if he wasn't such a cock sucker.

You're just butt hurt because I called you out for mixing cranberry juice with gin. Be humble take criticism. Now go out and buy some tonic you miserly son of a bitch.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:29

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You're just butt hurt because I called you out for mixing cranberry juice with gin. Be humble take criticism. Now go out and buy some tonic you miserly son of a bitch.

1: Gin and cranberry juice is fucking tasty.

2: I drink more than my share of gin and tonics.

3: Gin also goes great with Sierra Mist.

4:
Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 8eb5ab643cc3393fb57171e267d66fabc7089f9a7e326ae49597a05b3d051a54
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:32

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Also, I hated you long before the gin-cranberry juice issue ever came up, and you know it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 00:32

You fucking down state cunts who think this isn't "up north" need to come maintain my driveway for the months of December through March, and at the same time manage somehow to not get all escart and shut down Detroit for a week when you get four inches of snow during a 36 hour "Snowicane" before offering a qualified opinion one way or another.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:34

tTy wrote:You fucking down state cunts who think this isn't "up north" need to come maintain my driveway for the months of December through March, and at the same time manage somehow to not get all escart and shut down Detroit for a week when you get four inches of snow during a 36 hour "Snowicane" before offering a qualified opinion one way or another.

Where do you live?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-07, 00:34

[quote="Cameron"]
steveschneider wrote:

With a brain as small and fucking moronic as yours, I'm not surprised you fall for the marketing. You probably think Miller Lite tastes great and is less filling too, don't you, you fucking idiot?[/]

Miller lite is the best light beer and Clare is the gateway to the north.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:36

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

With a brain as small and fucking moronic as yours, I'm not surprised you fall for the marketing. You probably think Miller Lite tastes great and is less filling too, don't you, you fucking idiot?

First, learn how to quote, asstard.

Second, whether or not Miller Lite is the best light beer (it might be) is immaterial. My contention is that you've bought into the hype and think it "tastes great," which it fucking doesn't.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 00:38

Cameron wrote:
tTy wrote:You fucking down state cunts who think this isn't "up north" need to come maintain my driveway for the months of December through March, and at the same time manage somehow to not get all escart and shut down Detroit for a week when you get four inches of snow during a 36 hour "Snowicane" before offering a qualified opinion one way or another.

Where do you live?

Up north.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:39

tTy wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Where do you live?

Up north.

How far north of the bridge?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 00:44

Cameron wrote:
tTy wrote:

Up north.

How far north of the bridge?

roughly 24,775 miles, as the crow flies.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-07, 00:45

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Second, whether or not Miller Lite is the best light beer (it might be) is immaterial. My contention is that you've bought into the hype and think it "tastes great," which it fucking doesn't.

I like miller lite but my favorite beer is Budweiser the king of beers.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 00:46

Also, I've drank ~8 #MLites tonight = cuz they are all free for me.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-07, 00:50

I like Cameron. I like everybody. But I don't think Cameron has any idea of the league he's playing in when he's picking these particular fights.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:53

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I like miller lite but my favorite beer is Budweiser the king of beers.

Jesus...

I mean... Jesus...

Suckweiser is your favorite? Really? Does McDonald's make your favorite burger? Does your favorite TV show have a laugh track?

Contempt and pity aren't that far apart, perhaps I'll ease up on you before too long...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 00:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I like Cameron. I like everybody. But I don't think Cameron has any idea of the league he's playing in when he's picking these particular fights.

What league? Are you on team steve? Do I hate you too?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 00:56

Cameron wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I like Cameron. I like everybody. But I don't think Cameron has any idea of the league he's playing in when he's picking these particular fights.

#Tilt
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-07, 00:59

Cameron wrote:

He's just pointing out that I pwnd you.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-07-07, 01:04

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Yeah, but, #Suckweiser, dude..... That must have had you super pissed for a minute there. Hell, I had an 18 paragraph #Suckberon retort all bashed out on my keyboard and was just about to click send when calmer heads prevailed. Whew.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 01:06

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Where are Swillsters spending the 4th of July? - Page 3 O-rly001
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-07-07, 01:08

tTy wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Yeah, but, #Suckweiser, dude..... That must have had you super pissed for a minute there. Hell, I had an 18 paragraph #Suckberon retort all bashed out on my keyboard and was just about to click send when calmer heads prevailed. Whew.

You should have fired that shit off.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next