Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... What did Bullough DO?

+32
Stoops21
Brock Middlebrook
tTito
Trevor Barnes
Death Roe
pulling69
Cameron
y2kMgrad
Masturbates
The Pantry
duffy munn
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Giant Moose
steveschneider
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
The Ingenious Gentleman
AnomanderRake
DWags
GRR Spartan
HT
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Rocinante
36 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 9 Empty Re: So... What did Bullough DO?

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:44 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

His Dad wanted him suspended. Enough said.

That makes it sounds like Dantonio had a choice. I always figured it had to be an NCAA drug test. It can't be some legal issue because it never made the papers. I just can't see him being suspended over some secret thing he otherwise would have got away with (and have everyone speculating, have to explain to NFL, etc).
Somehow I think it must be really bad whatever he did. No need to keep it a big secret otherwise and have people think the worst. But that is the route they chose. Unfortunately, it will always put a black mark on the Rose Bowl, at least until Max has the courage to speak.

This is your first post in this thread. You specifically say "it will always put a black mark on the Rose Bowl".

It doesn't. At all.

Do you get that yet?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

We got over it in like 2 posts each. You and blanch can't stop playing who gets the last word.

Can we at least agree the rods on tRCMB and rivals are cringing everyone this thread is bumped here?
I'm starting to cringe every time this thread is bumped on here.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:48 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

That makes it sounds like Dantonio had a choice. I always figured it had to be an NCAA drug test. It can't be some legal issue because it never made the papers. I just can't see him being suspended over some secret thing he otherwise would have got away with (and have everyone speculating, have to explain to NFL, etc).
Somehow I think it must be really bad whatever he did. No need to keep it a big secret otherwise and have people think the worst. But that is the route they chose. Unfortunately, it will always put a black mark on the Rose Bowl, at least until Max has the courage to speak.

This is your first post in this thread. You specifically say "it will always put a black mark on the Rose Bowl".

It doesn't. At all.

Do you get that yet?

Yes. It. Does.

Reread my "size" post
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:57 pm

Herbie Green wrote:The black mark may be miniscule but it is still there.

And my very next post. The fact that we are even having this discussion passes the "miniscule" test.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

And my very next post. The fact that we are even having this discussion passes the "miniscule" test.

How is it a black mark on the Rose Bowl? A game he didn't play in?

We aren't having a discussion about whether it's a black mark on the Rose Bowl.

Virtually everyone (excluding blanch) agrees that it wasn't a black mark on the Rose Bowl.

But, you 2 are right? And one of you is intentionally pretending to be an idiot. So, it's you and a guy pretending to be an idiot. Congrats?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It doesn't. At all.

Do you get that yet?

Yes. It. Does.

Reread my "size" post

Note to all:

If you voted that blanch is just pretending to be an idiot, and would like to change your vote to blanch is an idiot (and not pretending)...I enabled the vote changing thing.

You're welcome.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:30 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yes. It. Does.

Reread my "size" post

Note to all:

If you voted that blanch is just pretending to be an idiot, and would like to change your vote to blanch is an idiot (and not pretending)...I enabled the vote changing thing.

You're welcome.

Evidently you can vote for more than one choice
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:34 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You really struggle to seperate the context of posts. The only point specifically here is that Bullough being suspended has nothing to do with the actual severity of the trangression. Since we don't know we are left to wonder. That was the premise of the thread going back to the first post.

HG,

They just don't get it. These simple tons take things at face value if it helps msu and digs deeper when it doesnt.

Otherwise, these same folks better have been ultra shocked at mandrichs omissions and the uofm ball santions

Meh, everyone knew Tony was juicing. 75% of college football was. Lots of people know what Max did. We won those Rosebowls.

Yep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

There are about six of us having this discussion. And I'm a homophobic sexist on a board without much traffic. I don't think out of the millions who watched the game we really count. But maybe we have an over arching sense of self worth.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:41 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Virtually everyone (excluding blanch) agrees that it wasn't a black mark on the Rose Bowl.

But, you 2 are right? And one of you is intentionally pretending to be an idiot. So, it's you and a guy pretending to be an idiot. Congrats?

Nigel,

When will you realize you will never speak for "everyone?"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:46 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

There are about six of us having this discussion. And I'm a homophobic sexist on a board without much traffic. I don't think out of the millions who watched the game we really count. But maybe we have an over arching sense of self worth.

Don't kid yourself we are thought leaders.

Granted by default since 99% of Spartan fans post in communism
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:47 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Well that would make for 33% of MSU fans. Although I agree this might not be a good representative sample.

I don't know people in real life that go to these great lengths to defend the Spartan honor. Well, they might if they were being attacked from the outside.

What do I say to a UM fan that says Bullough was on steroids? "He wasn't. And I know that for a fact, because....because ummmmm. Because it's a secret!"
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well that would make for 33% of MSU fans. Although I agree this might not be a good representative sample.

I don't know people in real life that go to these great lengths to defend the Spartan honor. Well, they might if they were being attacked from the outside.

What do I say to a UM fan that says Bullough was on steroids? "He wasn't. And I know that for a fact, because....because ummmmm. Because it's a secret!"

"Because he instead violated team rules. Case closed. Face on you. End of discussion. Mission accomplished!"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Nigel,

I want to play in the 2016 rose bowl. Want to join me?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:55 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Are people bringing this up? I suppose they could bring it up. I'd just say that there is no proof that he was juicing. I guess I just don't understand why it would matter. um fans have been accusing the whole D of juicing, since Coach D's second year. I'd probably laugh at the person and tell them to give me any shred of evidence that points towards steroid use.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is that what this is about? How you want to answer some jackass Walmart fans? Jesus make something up, ignore them, punch them in the face or agree with them. You seriously have people who say that to you so you need to know the truth? If you told it to those who are saying he was juiced you think they'll believe anything you say?

Fuck them. Just say "how'd you like that 4th and 1 play". Till they leave or kick you in tour nuts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

There are about six of us having this discussion. And I'm a homophobic sexist on a board without much traffic. I don't think out of the millions who watched the game we really count.  But maybe we have an over arching sense of self worth.  

Well that would make for 33% of MSU fans.  Although I agree this might not be a good representative sample.

I don't know people in real life that go to these great lengths to defend the Spartan honor.  Well, they might if they were being attacked from the outside.

What do I say to a UM fan that says Bullough was on steroids?  "He wasn't.  And I know that for a fact, because....because ummmmm.  Because it's a secret!"

And there you have it.  

You don't need to explain yourself any more.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Nigel,

When will you realize you will never speak for "everyone?"

I'm not. What's even better...is that you sure as hell aren't. Unless you're speaking for all the idiots out there? Let me know.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:21 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
What do I say to a UM fan that says Bullough was on steroids?

Say:

"The same ones Lewan was on?"

Or:

"At least he didn't rape some one."

Or:

"How do you know he was on steroids?"

Or:

"Did you even go to UM?"

Or:

"Who gives a fuck what you think?"

(Are you writing these down?  Or am I going too fast?)

Last edited by NigelUno on Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:22 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Well that would make for 33% of MSU fans.  Although I agree this might not be a good representative sample.

I don't know people in real life that go to these great lengths to defend the Spartan honor.  Well, they might if they were being attacked from the outside.

What do I say to a UM fan that says Bullough was on steroids?  "He wasn't.  And I know that for a fact, because....because ummmmm.  Because it's a secret!"

And there you have it.  

You don't need to explain yourself any more.

Yep. And the OP edited his original post.

Whatever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:54 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 9 1966794946 Is that what gives it this "black mark"? Because your UM buddies make unfounded accusations? How many UM/Wisconsin/Purdue fans have accused Izzo of cheating? What do you say to them?

Or maybe say to them that Harbaugh killed 20 hookers while at UM, because there is about as much evidence of that.

Jesus, no wonder you're so miserable and are always worrying about some unknown dark cloud coming your way. If you base a part of your happiness and enjoyment of MSU athletics on what some UM idiots will say or think, then you're bound for misery.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:13 pm

I should have known that one single mention of UM would cause the defenders to go full tilt.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:31 pm

Herbie Green wrote:I should have known that one single mention of UM would cause the defenders to go full tilt.

Help me out. What the fuck am I defending?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:32 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Can we at least agree the rods on tRCMB and rivals are cringing everyone this thread is bumped here?
I'm starting to cringe every time this thread is bumped on here.

Are you kidding? This is great! I did not see this coming at all.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:35 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 9 1966794946 Is that what gives it this "black mark"? Because your UM buddies make unfounded accusations? How many UM/Wisconsin/Purdue fans have accused Izzo of cheating? What do you say to them?

Or maybe say to them that Harbaugh killed 20 hookers while at UM, because there is about as much evidence of that.

Jesus, no wonder you're so miserable and are always worrying about some unknown dark cloud coming your way. If you base a part of your happiness and enjoyment of MSU athletics on what some UM idiots will say or think, then you're bound for misery.

This coming from a guy who openly roots against UM to the point where them losing could give MSU a championship.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:39 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

This coming from a guy who openly roots against UM to the point where them losing could give MSU a championship.

You keep track of that? The fuck is wrong with you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:50 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I should have known that one single mention of UM would cause the defenders to go full tilt.

I am not wven sure any more but people seem to get really upset if the topic is brought up.

The better question might be who we are trying to defend this from? I figured it might be from UM.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:53 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

You keep track of that? The fuck is wrong with you?

Well it was quite an argument and about 10x worse than this on a bang head scale.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

I am not wven sure any more but people seem to get really upset if the topic is brought up.

The better question might be who we are trying to defend this from? I figured it might be from UM.

The guy who started this doesn't know, has edited his original post, and can't explain why he needs to know. As a homophobic sexist who thinks he's a pussy I can't even tell you why I'm in here. I do know that if I find out max raped jerry Sandusky as dantonios daughters watched and injected him with steroids I could give a fuck if a wolverine friend brought it up. I enjoyed the Rosebowls. Fuck em. Now watch that pussy say I'm racist or something.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:36 pm

I don't even understand this thread.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Wait. Was that a hypothetical argument? What would his rooting against UM mean in that scenario? Would it help UM win or lose? And WTF does that have to do with you not having a clever retort for some dumb ass Michigan fan that apparently has tormented you so much that you brought your angst to this thread?

Or are you just deflecting? Again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:41 pm

Ummm...chooch?

You're on tilt because a UM fan can upset you with some black mark nonsense about the Rose Bowl.

But, I'm sure you don't see that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:04 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This thread has aids.

This thread is AIDS. Can't believe I've read every post in this piece of shit thread. So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 9 294152859
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:09 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

The guy who started this doesn't know, has edited his original post, and can't explain why he needs to know. As a homophobic sexist who thinks he's a pussy I can't even tell you why I'm in here. I do know that if I find out max raped jerry Sandusky as dantonios daughters watched and injected him with steroids I could give a fuck if a wolverine friend brought it up. I enjoyed the Rosebowls. Fuck em. Now watch that pussy say I'm racist or something.

You are so mad at me right now. How does that feel? Like really I want to know how it feels to give a shit about what randos say about you on the internet.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:12 pm

Also why did everyone discount Duffy's post in this thread? Too outlandish? I didn't think so.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

You are so mad at me right now. How does that feel? Like really I want to know how it feels to give a shit about what randos say about you on the internet.

Did you just say "randos"?

Good lord you're a pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:46 pm

NigelUno wrote:

Ummm...chooch?

You're on tilt because a UM fan can upset you with some black mark nonsense about the Rose Bowl.

I wouldn't waste your time with this "obsessed little Sparty hiding in his parent's basement afraid of UM" angle. It doesn't even register. That is my #1 problem with what the RCMB became. It is just day after day after day of scum this scum that. Say anything against the party line and you are downvoted, called a scum fan and possibly banned. And now that camp is about all that is left.

Don't get me wrong, I do find a lot of what they do amusimg. And I really do hate them - to the point I don’t even bother engaging them. I would just ignore it. Although I guess I do have one UM "friend" that I have an ongoing flaming email war with and this could come up. But I think I will be able to handle this one little black mark.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:51 pm

This thread is warm, seedy and mushy.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:53 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't even understand this thread.

I keep scrolling past paragraph-long posts. Can't even bring myself to care. Who's right? Who's wrong? Who gives a flying fuck? Not. Me.

I got a fuckin' Rose Bowl mug, a fuckin' Rose Bowl travel mug, and a fuckin' Rose Bowl T-shirt. Fuck the haters, the scUMmers, the doubters, everyone who isn't as happy as I am that MSU WON THE FUCKIN' ROSE BOWL.

Jesus, you people seriously need an attitude check.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:20 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Ummm...chooch?

I wouldn't waste your time with this "obsessed little Sparty hiding in his parent's basement afraid of UM" angle. It doesn't even register. That is my #1 problem with what the RCMB became. It is just day after day after day of scum this scum that. Say anything against the party line and you are downvoted, called a scum fan and possibly banned. And now that camp is about all that is left.

Don't get me wrong, I do find a lot of what they do amusimg. And I really do hate them - to the point I don’t even bother engaging them. I would just ignore it. Although I guess I do have one UM "friend" that I have an ongoing flaming email war with and this could come up. But I think I will be able to handle this one little black mark.

Jesus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next