Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... What did Bullough DO?

+32
Stoops21
Brock Middlebrook
tTito
Trevor Barnes
Death Roe
pulling69
Cameron
y2kMgrad
Masturbates
The Pantry
duffy munn
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Giant Moose
steveschneider
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
The Ingenious Gentleman
AnomanderRake
DWags
GRR Spartan
HT
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Rocinante
36 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 3 Empty Re: So... What did Bullough DO?

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-03, 15:35

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:So I guess the moral to the story is that it is better to not tell the truth so long as you win.
Not tell the truth to who?  The fans?  The media?  Why the hell do you think that you have a right to know?  Because you buy tickets?  Ok, so don't buy tickets anymore.  Guess what, there are countless other things that take place within the football program that we don't get the truth on.  We don't get recordings and transcripts of every conversation had by the coaches, the players, their families, etc.  Why aren't they telling us the truth????

Jebus, it's not like they lied to everyone about what happened and then didn't let him play. I'm starting to think (hope) that you're just trolling, because no one could be this dumb....can they?

It's not that I feel I have a right to know. What pisses me off is people claiming they know something but are too concerned about the integrity of the program to share. As if they are the last bastions of decency against the rest of us faux Spartans. Fuck the sanctimonious douche baggery. Keep your little information to yourselves and feel all superior. If you really cared about the program you would have never said you knew something like it was capital to be spent to increase your cool factor.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-08-03, 15:40

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:So I guess the moral to the story is that it is better to not tell the truth so long as you win.

At least that's the case with most college sports fans. I get your stance however

I don't know if I have much of a stance other than curiosity which I am sure most every other Spartan is guilty of as well. Although I guess I did always learn that it was better to face the truth than to try to bury things under the rug.
It could very well be that whatever Max did falls under privacy laws so it is only up to him to to come forward (although I am guessing he had plenty of input from his family and the football program).
So we are left to wonder just what it is we are hiding from.

...It seems others were trying to rationalize that the important thing about this is that we won the game. I might actually even agree with that myself. I was there it was awesome. But today in this thread we are talking about that other thing that was left hanging out there.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-03, 15:56

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

At least that's the case with most college sports fans. I get your stance however

I don't know if I have much of a stance other than curiosity which I am sure most every other Spartan is guilty of as well. Although I guess I did always learn that it was better to face the truth than to try to bury things under the rug.
It could very well be that whatever Max did falls under privacy laws so it is only up to him to to come forward (although I am guessing he had plenty of input from his family and the football program).

...It seems others were trying to rationalize that the important thing about this is that we won the game. I might actually even agree with that myself. I was there it was awesome. But today in this thread we are talking about that other thing that was left hanging out there.

We? No we're not. None of us know, many of us are saying it was taken care of. Sure we'd love to know, that's being human. I just think it's great the program was able to give a big fuck you to everyone. If Max and his family are good with it, I just think we should be. The kid was an honor student and never in trouble.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-03, 16:00

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

We? No we're not. None of us know, many of us are saying it was taken care of. Sure we'd love to know, that's being human. I just think it's great the program was able to give a big fuck you to everyone. If Max and his family are good with it, I just think we should be. The kid was an honor student and never in trouble.
I wouldn't say 'never'. He did get into a fight in Colorado.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-08-03, 16:14

Rocinante wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
Not tell the truth to who?  The fans?  The media?  Why the hell do you think that you have a right to know?  Because you buy tickets?  Ok, so don't buy tickets anymore.  Guess what, there are countless other things that take place within the football program that we don't get the truth on.  We don't get recordings and transcripts of every conversation had by the coaches, the players, their families, etc.  Why aren't they telling us the truth????

Jebus, it's not like they lied to everyone about what happened and then didn't let him play. I'm starting to think (hope) that you're just trolling, because no one could be this dumb....can they?

It's not that I feel I have a right to know. What pisses me off is people claiming they know something but are too concerned about the integrity of the program to share. As if they are the last bastions of decency against the rest of us faux Spartans. Fuck the sanctimonious douche baggery. Keep your little information to yourselves and feel all superior. If you really cared about the program you would have never said you knew something like it was capital to be spent to increase your cool factor.

I would guess that no one really does know because to keep a secret like this you would need a very small circle. I don't know if even teammates, cousins, trustees could know because then they tell their spouse or best friend and it is over. Or else, maybe peeps really do know from these kinds of very reliable sources but it would be irresponsible to release it 3rd hand. I am guilty of being in that situation before myself. But actually that never has stopped some people before so it is strange that it never got out. I didn't know if I am now so far removed from those "in the know" and everyone knew this secret but me. I think some people want to latch on to their "insider" status so they want to pretend like they know something because they think this is something they should know if they were really connected.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 16:22

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'm not sure it's illegal....nor were the coaches involved. ...like sherminator and condoms
Aren't you inferring that whatever happened is on par with Sandusky and PSU? That's pretty fucked up.

The opposite. Nice reading comprehension like grr
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 16:25

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

No wonder you love rcmb. You hate honesty and free speech. Go back home!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 16:28

Herbie Green wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I would guess that no one really does know because to keep a secret like this you would need a very small circle. I don't know if even teammates, cousins, trustees could know because then they tell their spouse or best friend and it is over. Or else, maybe peeps really do know from these kinds of very reliable sources but it would be irresponsible to release it 3rd hand. I am guilty of being in that situation before myself. But actually that never has stopped some people before so it is strange that it never got out. I didn't know if I am now so far removed from those "in the know" and everyone knew this secret but me. I think some people want to latch on to their "insider" status so they want to pretend like they know something because they think this is something they should know if they were really connected.

This.

Fact is bc it wasn't academic or illegal to the point of charges, then there are very few things left.

In the end, I hope it comes out and it not a big deal in retrospect, until then unlike dwags I will assume the worst
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-03, 16:28

Blanch32 wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Poor ole Blanch32 slipping into -1 mode

If + and - are your game you are logging into the wrong board.

Dude I led 247 in the - lol

Blanch-Leader-Delusion

You win at message board / inter webs. Okey doky.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-03, 16:29

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:

I honestly think you live sniffing my balls and are obsessed with me. Always have been. I'm glad I have the freedom to say that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 16:29

GRR Spartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Dude I led 247 in the - lol

Blanch-Leader-Delusion

You win at message board / inter webs. Okey doky.

Premium poster. You better recognize
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 16:31

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I honestly think you live sniffing my balls and are obsessed with me. Always have been. I'm glad I have the freedom to say that.

You have a very strange definition of dismissal
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-03, 16:33

Sleep
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-08-03, 16:36

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Aren't you inferring that whatever happened is on par with Sandusky and PSU? That's pretty fucked up.

You're the one that drew the comparison between MSU fans not caring about this to PSU fans.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-03, 16:43

I know.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-03, 16:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I know.

Spill it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-08-03, 17:13

So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 3 3049442
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 17:38

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You're the one that drew the comparison between MSU fans not caring about this to PSU fans.

It's the "who cares we won the game" mindset that has morally bankrupted them.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-08-03, 17:43

You are such a tease.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-03, 19:01

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Max faced the truth, and he didn't play in the game.

What the fuck truth are you talking about facing? That doesn't make any fucking sense.

The important thing isn't that we won (with regard to Max). That we won without him makes it pointless to argue that we need to know what he did. Because whatever he did had no impact on that game. Do you really not understand that?

Do you have an empty hole in your heart, because we won AND you need to know what he did? Who cares? We won. We probably would have won with him. We won without him. I don't care if he actually put on Ellsworth's jersey during the game and played.

What Max did is insignificant to your life. It really is. Why you care about it is beyond all of us. It doesn't tarnish anything. There is no black mark. There is no dark cloud.

In conclusion, shut the fuck up.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2015-08-03, 19:05

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

What the fuck truth are you talking about facing? That doesn't make any fucking sense.

The important thing isn't that we won (with regard to Max). That we won without him makes it pointless to argue that we need to know what he did. Because whatever he did had no impact on that game. Do you really not understand that?

Do you have an empty hole in your heart, because we won AND you need to know what he did? Who cares? We won. We probably would have won with him. We won without him. I don't care if he actually put on Ellsworth's jersey during the game and played.

What Max did is insignificant to your life. It really is. Why you care about it is beyond all of us. It doesn't tarnish anything. There is no black mark. There is no dark cloud.

Fucking nailed it
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-08-03, 19:36

I don't.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-08-03, 20:41

We know Max didn't fire MSU's softball coach.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-03, 21:29

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Nigel being Nigel. Why are you focusing on the black mark bullshit? I just want to know because I want to know. No amount of you swearing that it had no impact on my life is going to make me not be curious about it. Is there nothing you want to learn about simply to satiate your curiosity? Does everything you learn have to have practical application in your life? Stop with the sanctimony you windbag.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-08-03, 21:51

The Pantry wrote:Sleep

SleepSleep
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-03, 21:53

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What the fuck truth are you talking about facing?  That doesn't make any fucking sense.

The important thing isn't that we won (with regard to Max).  That we won without him makes it pointless to argue that we need to know what he did.  Because whatever he did had no impact on that game.  Do you really not understand that?  

Do you have an empty hole in your heart, because we won AND you need to know what he did?  Who cares?  We won.  We probably would have won with him.  We won without him.  I don't care if he actually put on Ellsworth's jersey during the game and played.

What Max did is insignificant to your life.  It really is.  Why you care about it is beyond all of us.  It doesn't tarnish anything.  There is no black mark.  There is no dark cloud.

Nigel being Nigel. Why are you focusing on the black mark bullshit? I just want to know because I want to know. No amount of you swearing that it had no impact on my life is going to make me not be curious about it. Is there nothing you want to learn about simply to satiate your curiosity? Does everything you learn have to have practical application in your life? Stop with the sanctimony you windbag.

Knowing about what Max did is about as distant to me now as wanting to know what the tip of my own elbow tastes like.  Or the exact sex of  Shane Morris. Or why we need to fucking sleep or why the alphabet is in that order or why ice is slippery or why they have my picture in that fucking Ludington Pizza hut from 35 years ago, getting burned by three Ludington Orioles when they beat us 85-38 .   Whether I know or don't know the answer to any of that shit really doesn't change my life at all.  It's just not on the level of the great mysteries of all time.  I mean, wouldn't you really rather know if OJ killed those two, or if that guy from Minnesota thought he was off the public park when he killed that lion?   Or if the best man from my wedding was really so drunk he thought he was me?  That's the shit I want to know.  Max Bullough?   hmmm, just doesn't matter at this point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-03, 21:55

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Knowing about what Max did is about as distant to me now as wanting to know what the tip of my own elbow tastes like.  Or the exact sex of  Shane Morris. Or why we need to fucking sleep or why the alphabet is in that order or why ice is slippery or why they have my picture in that fucking Ludington Pizza hut from 35 years ago, getting burned by three Ludington Orioles when they beat us 85-38 .   Whether I know or don't know the answer to any of that shit really doesn't change my life at all.  It's just not on the level of the great mysteries of all time.  I mean, wouldn't you really rather know if OJ killed those two, or if that guy from Minnesota thought he was off the public park when he killed that lion?   Or if the best man from my wedding was really so drunk he thought he was me?  That's the shit I want to know.  Max Bullough?   hmmm, just doesn't matter at this point.

So because you don't care the rest of us shouldn't either. Okay dad.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-03, 21:59

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

Had to re-read my shit. Nope, I didn't say that. Fuck, you had me confused. you can care. I'm glad you do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-08-03, 22:02

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Had to re-read my shit. Nope, I didn't say that. Fuck, you had me confused. you can care. I'm glad you do.

Good I'm glad you felt it necessary to let us know how much you don't care.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 22:02

Masturbates wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Fucking nailed it

Nailed what? Small mindedness? Life isn't a vacuum. Unless you are uofm and can invent vacanting. Then it is
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 22:04

GRR Spartan wrote:We know Max didn't fire MSU's softball coach.

We could only wish. There is still time for redemption. ...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-08-03, 22:05

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

Good I'm glad you felt it necessary to let us know how much you don't care.

I already said I was glad. Now I made you glad. I am the worlds greatest happy maker.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 22:06

DWags wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

This post captures the essence of sunshine blowing in a poetic prose
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-03, 22:07

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

When I'm directly addressing you, I'll quote you. That way you'll know, I'm directly addressing you.

As such, mind your own fucking business when I'm directly addressing other posters.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 22:08

Rocinante wrote:
DWags wrote:

And this post explains why I feel so nausea by dwags. But still that last post was msg board beauty like a plastic bag in the wind or a sun soaked babbling creek
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 22:10

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

When I'm directly addressing you, I'll quote you. That way you'll know, I'm directly addressing you.

As such, mind your own fucking business when I'm directly addressing other posters.

Folks we got an Internet tough guy...

You can only speak to him when he stalks you and constantly calls you out all the time 247
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-03, 22:11

Blanch32 wrote:
Masturbates wrote:Fucking nailed it

Nailed what? Small mindedness? Life isn't a vacuum. Unless you are uofm and can invent vacanting. Then it is

Pretty sure being small minded would be someone (still) focusing on Max, and how it somehow impacts them.

So, congrats?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-08-03, 22:12

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You can only speak to him when he stalks you and constantly calls you out all the time 247

Are you talkin' to me?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 22:18

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Are you talkin' to me?

Settle down Beavis
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-08-03, 22:20

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Pretty sure being small minded would be someone (still) focusing on Max, and how it somehow impacts them.

So, congrats?

I feel the same way about whether or Marcus Taylor banged calveen torbets gf. I'm a Spartan die hard fan. Can't help it, unlike the morally superior dwags
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next