Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... What did Bullough DO?

+32
Stoops21
Brock Middlebrook
tTito
Trevor Barnes
Death Roe
pulling69
Cameron
y2kMgrad
Masturbates
The Pantry
duffy munn
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Giant Moose
steveschneider
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Herbie Green
tGreenWay
The Ingenious Gentleman
AnomanderRake
DWags
GRR Spartan
HT
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Rocinante
36 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 10 Empty Re: So... What did Bullough DO?

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:29 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:
So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 10 1966794946 Is that what gives it this "black mark"? Because your UM buddies make unfounded accusations? How many UM/Wisconsin/Purdue fans have accused Izzo of cheating? What do you say to them?

Or maybe say to them that Harbaugh killed 20 hookers while at UM, because there is about as much evidence of that.

Jesus, no wonder you're so miserable and are always worrying about some unknown dark cloud coming your way. If you base a part of your happiness and enjoyment of MSU athletics on what some UM idiots will say or think, then you're bound for misery.

This coming from a guy who openly roots against UM to the point where them losing could give MSU a championship.
Where you're entire argument was based on the assumption/fear that MSU would lose a later game, CV.

When UM winning WOULD help MSU win a championship (like in BB a couple of years ago), I absolutely wanted UM to win.

That is kind of like this argument. You're worried about what could, maybe, if all the chips fall a certain way, be a bad outcome instead of having a little trust/faith in the school/players/coach that you root for. What a miserable way to go through life, always worrying about an unlikely bad outcome instead of enjoying the good things that are right in front of you.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:49 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Ummm...chooch?

You're on tilt because a UM fan can upset you with some black mark nonsense about the Rose Bowl.

But, I'm sure you don't see that.

I wouldn't waste your time with this "obsessed little Sparty hiding in his parent's basement afraid of UM" angle. It doesn't even register. That is my #1 problem with what the RCMB became. It is just day after day after day of scum this scum that. Say anything against the party line and you are downvoted, called a scum fan and possibly banned. And now that camp is about all that is left.

Don't get me wrong, I do find a lot of what they do amusimg. And I really do hate them - to the point I don’t even bother engaging them. I would just ignore it. Although I guess I do have one UM "friend" that I have an ongoing flaming email war with and this could come up. But I think I will be able to handle this one little black mark.

So, you say it's a black mark. Then you post about what should you say to a UM fan who says he was on steroids, and now you're not worried about what UM fans say?

Let me know when you make up your mind.

For the record, your posts have kind of shown that you aren't really handling the "black mark" well. At all.

But, if you've convinced yourself...that's cool.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:57 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I wouldn't waste your time with this "obsessed little Sparty hiding in his parent's basement afraid of UM" angle. It doesn't even register. That is my #1 problem with what the RCMB became. It is just day after day after day of scum this scum that. Say anything against the party line and you are downvoted, called a scum fan and possibly banned. And now that camp is about all that is left.

Don't get me wrong, I do find a lot of what they do amusimg. And I really do hate them - to the point I don’t even bother engaging them. I would just ignore it. Although I guess I do have one UM "friend" that I have an ongoing flaming email war with and this could come up. But I think I will be able to handle this one little black mark.

Jesus.

If I ever start posting like that guy, shoot me a PM or something. I don't want to come off as a lunatic.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:00 pm

This is all really awkward. Who's side am I on?

The only redeeming value this thread has is it got me to change my vote the the blanch/idiot poll.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:11 pm

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Jesus.

If I ever start posting like that guy, shoot me a PM or something. I don't want to come off as a lunatic.
If I ever say Rando call me a homophobic sexist and shoot me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:14 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

This coming from a guy who openly roots against UM to the point where them losing could give MSU a championship.
Where you're entire argument was based on the assumption/fear that MSU would lose a later game, CV.

When UM winning WOULD help MSU win a championship (like in BB a couple of years ago), I absolutely wanted UM to win.

That is kind of like this argument. You're worried about what could, maybe, if all the chips fall a certain way, be a bad outcome instead of having a little trust/faith in the school/players/coach that you root for. What a miserable way to go through life, always worrying about an unlikely bad outcome instead of enjoying the good things that are right in front of you.

While I am not paranoid about UM I do admit I am paranoid about MSU. I don't want to roll the dice on a table with decreased odds.
You might be right that makes me a pussy.
When we are up 5 points and the other team is kicking an onside kick with 50 seconds left I am having bad thoughts.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:29 am

I nominate this for dumbest thread of the year.

Thanks, Roc
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:32 am

The Pantry wrote:I nominate this for dumbest thread of the year.

Thanks, Roc

I fucking love this thread.

Especially dwags.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:50 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Also why did everyone discount Duffy's post in this thread? Too outlandish? I didn't think so.

Best theory so far. Of course only the blowar are dishing dirt yet grr attacks me. Tool
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:04 am

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Also why did everyone discount Duffy's post in this thread? Too outlandish? I didn't think so.

Best theory so far.  Of course only the blowar are dishing dirt yet grr attacks me. Tool
Get your ass over to tRCMB and prove you're a PTPer you son of a bitch.   I say you're a washed up never was wanted to have been.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:10 am

Fuck the rcmb
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:58 am

y2kMgrad wrote:This thread is warm, seedy and mushy.

Curious: what is the uofm consensus on the Bullough suspension? Unlike tRCMB, I'm not only obssesed with you guys so I really don't know
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:00 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't even understand this thread.

I'm not talking about my wife, I'm talking about life! Heaven, hell, and everything in between!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:04 am

kingstonlake wrote:This is all really awkward. Who's side am I on?

The only redeeming value this thread has is it got me to change my vote the the blanch/idiot poll.

So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 10 1284110369
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:06 am

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

So, you say it's a black mark. Then you post about what should you say to a UM fan who says he was on steroids, and now you're not worried about what UM fans say?

For the record, your posts have kind of shown that you aren't really handling the "black mark" well. At all.

Let me get this straight, you're telling someone they are handling this "blackmark" well? Is "handling it well" creating a few spinoff threads and dozens and dozens of "gotcha" responses in this thread? That's "handling it well?"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:07 am

[quote="NigelUno"]
DWags wrote:

I don't want to come off as a lunatic.

Lol!!!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:08 am

Change your vote? You hated me for like a year straight now #2 to nigel. What was there to change?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:12 am

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Let me get this straight, you're telling someone they are handling this "blackmark" well? Is "handling it well" creating a few spinoff threads and dozens and dozens of "gotcha" responses in this thread? That's "handling it well?"

No. I said the opposite.

You should take a break. Each post of yours is a potential vote swing for you, and it looks like you're not "handling it well".
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:18 am

The Pantry wrote:I nominate this for dumbest thread of the year.

Thanks, Roc

Embarrassed by the blowars blowing a gasket bc they don't have rods to lock this thread and bail them out too?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:28 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Dude, I'm blacklisted. Permabanned. Too controversial for them to handle

Best theory so far.  Of course only the blowar are dishing dirt yet grr attacks me. Tool
Get your ass over to tRCMB and prove you're a PTPer you son of a bitch.   I say you're a washed up never was wanted to have been.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Change your vote?  You hated me for like a year straight now #2 to nigel.  What was there to change?

Disagreeing with your posting tripe is hate?  That's weird dude.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:23 am

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Jesus.

Dude, you are the biggest lunatic on these boards.

We were going to tell you when you were littering the board with all this Generosa stuff but we just didn't have the heart. You were just having so much fun thinking that you were running some kind of message board club.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:33 am

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

We were going to tell you when you were littering the board with all this Generosa stuff but we just didn't have the heart. You were just having so much fun thinking that you were running some kind of message board club.

Motion to demote this clown. Can I get a 2nd?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:47 am

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Motion to demote this clown. Can I get a 2nd?
Can I have his badge if he gets demoted?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 am

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Motion to demote this clown.  Can I get a 2nd?
Can I have his badge if he gets demoted?
So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 10 4113017228 You're both Spartiates
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 am

When can I have a turn at being a mod?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:35 am

Blanch32 wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:This thread is warm, seedy and mushy.

Curious: what is the uofm consensus on the Bullough suspension? Unlike tRCMB, I'm not only obssesed with you guys so I really don't know

Honestly, I hadn't thought about this once since the game until I saw this thread. We have much bigger issues with our own team to worry about. My friends (all grads btw) and I all think Dantonio is an excellent coach who has set your program up well for long term success. Even if he is kind of a dick. But I'm probably not the one to speak for the UM company line here, Dwags called me a "unick" in another thread because I mainly just post on MSU boards So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 10 502811600 .
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:45 am

DWags wrote:When can I have a turn at being a mod?

You have a better chance over at trcmb. Fits your sensitive nature too.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:48 am

y2kMgrad wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Honestly, I hadn't thought about this once since the game until I saw this thread. We have much bigger issues with our own team to worry about. My friends (all grads btw) and I all think Dantonio is an excellent coach who has set your program up well for long term success. Even if he is kind of a dick. But I'm probably not the one to speak for the UM company line here, Dwags called me a "unick" in another thread because I mainly just post on MSU boards So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 10 502811600 .

No I said you were s phony. Somebody else called you a unick.

I don't like homos or women who are in positions of power. I'm not sure if unicks a word I'd use. I'll try to fit it in in the future.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 4:17 pm

ProFootballTalk‏Verified account @ProFootballTalk 15m15 minutes ago
NFL announces that it has suspended Texans LB Max Bullough four games under the PED policy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 04, 2017 4:19 pm

Max Bullough‏Verified account @Bullough40 14m

So... What did Bullough DO? - Page 10 C_AhMPNVwAEuMBI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 04, 2017 4:23 pm

He forgot: Kids, don't try this at home.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 04, 2017 4:24 pm

The hits keep coming for we Spartan fans.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 Thu May 04, 2017 4:28 pm

I love how everyone blames supplements. Just once someone needs to just admit they used something banned by the league.
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Thu May 04, 2017 4:29 pm

If you're not cheating you're not trying.

- Chris Osgood
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu May 04, 2017 4:29 pm

The black mark thread! Still keepin it real.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu May 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Roids. The correct answer was roids.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Thu May 04, 2017 6:54 pm

I tried typing some stuff, and realized I could not express myself. So, there is this... I really enjoy the Bullough connection to the program. I just wish this latest generation of footballers were a little smarter (and maybe a little less entitled).
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu May 04, 2017 7:01 pm

^ Nailed it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu May 04, 2017 7:21 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:We have to remember that these are young, dumb athletes. These are the same idiots that bullied the dorks in high school and generally acted like imbeciles. It's not shocking when they fuck up. Now we know why he missed the Rose Bowl.

Not why.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next