Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supposedly Arnett was open all night and Cook missed him

+16
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
tanfan!
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
MiamiSpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Snake Plissken
kingstonlake
duffy munn
Turtleneck
The_Dude
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Supposedly Arnett was open all night and Cook missed him - Page 3 Empty Re: Supposedly Arnett was open all night and Cook missed him

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-09, 12:53

Herbie Green wrote:I have always found this Valenti aspect fascinating. The rant shines through more to the core of being a die hard Spartan than anything ever done in the media, yet the ultra sunshine optimists who think they are more Spartan than you are somehow offended by it. Very bizzare. I guess some fans just don't "get it"

Jim Rome getting punched and Valenti s rant are simply the best moments in sports radio history.

The rant was the conception moment that gave us dantonio.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Supposedly Arnett was open all night and Cook missed him - Page 3 Empty Re: Supposedly Arnett was open all night and Cook missed him

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-09, 12:54

GRR Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Hated the JLS hire and wanted Bobby gone when he was clueless about Smoker.

I know you will ignore this ( you have for years) but it's the truth.

You can go back to fiction now.

Tanfan is morphing into a stalking version of Blanch. So obsessed with Duffy he's stalking him on The Swill. Its sad because Tanfan was a self-appointed "legend" and a pot stirrer but stalking is something relatively new.

Your true jealous hater colors are being exposed
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-09-09, 12:56

GRR Spartan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Hated the JLS hire and wanted Bobby gone when he was clueless about Smoker.

I know you will ignore this ( you have for years) but it's the truth.

You can go back to fiction now.

Tanfan is morphing into a stalking version of Blanch. So obsessed with Duffy he's stalking him on The Swill. Its sad because Tanfan was a self-appointed "legend" and a pot stirrer but stalking is something relatively new.

Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-09-09, 13:01

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I figured Lippett was going to be a player the first time I saw him in a spring game. Valenti chose to mock the kid on his pathetic radio show. Gutless. Just like with his callers that disagree with him.

As for Narduzzi, anyone with a clue could see he didn't have the horses to run system. Guys like you and Tanfan wanted him gone.

bwaaa haaa muffys back to spew his hateful venom. If you don't toot the fanboy horn your not a true Spartan!! I love how he and Nigel both obsess over me---like my opinions fucking matter. Cracks me up.
you really wanna get Duffy going, say something - ANYTHING - less than totally flattering about Kirk Cousins. That seems to set the dude off like nothing else.

You don't even have to be critical.. just maybe say something like "I heard that Kirk Cousins drinks milk straight from the jug sometimes when nobody is looking".. Duffy = Supposedly Arnett was open all night and Cook missed him - Page 3 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-09-09, 13:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

bwaaa haaa muffys back to spew his hateful venom. If you don't toot the fanboy horn your not a true Spartan!! I love how he and Nigel both obsess over me---like my opinions fucking matter. Cracks me up.
you really wanna get Duffy going, say something - ANYTHING - less than totally flattering about Kirk Cousins. That seems to set the dude off like nothing else.

You don't even have to be critical.. just maybe say something like "I heard that Kirk Cousins drinks milk straight from the jug sometimes when nobody is looking".. Duffy = Supposedly Arnett was open all night and Cook missed him - Page 3 1550444538

I know for a fact Cousins is a double dipper.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-09-10, 06:24

Blanch32 wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Tanfan is morphing into a stalking version of Blanch.  So obsessed with Duffy he's stalking him on The Swill.  Its sad because Tanfan was a self-appointed "legend" and a pot stirrer but stalking is something relatively new.

Some folks are attention whores.  You are one. Funny thing about attention whores is they don't like the attention when others point out they are attention whores.  

It's "Look at me! Look at me!" Then flip into wounded turtle mode when folks point out the attention whore's primal need to be noticed and calling folks haters because they don't buy into your elementary school ethos.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-09-10, 07:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Lance Armstrong was a user.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3