Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight

+37
Frank Reynolds
I Still Hate Weber State
gvsparty
MasonGuy
Phil McCrackin
pulling69
Larry Kazamias
Two Star At Best
Heat Miser
WCS
Danny Tanner
Gus Chiggins
Spartyon1
SeeRockCity
tTito
Rocinante
LoneWolfSparty
TrueGreenSpartan
NigelUno
Wally Fairway
MJ
Green Note
Trevor Barnes
MSUgöat
SpartanGuard
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
tanfan!
duffy munn
DroppedByADime
GRR Spartan
SawGreen
Floyd Robertson
Izzo Court
GTA Spartan
Ass Dan
DWags
41 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Empty Re: Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-07, 11:26

I lost a star too!  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 1896033241 
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Empty Re: Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-07, 11:28

I hope to get down to two... at best.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-07, 11:29

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

Why worry about it? No one clicks it for your ignorant posts anyway.

Pot, meet kettle.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2014-05-07, 11:35

Rocinante wrote:I think the "like" button should go away too.

I "liked" your post (I would + your post but I'm not sure how)
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-05-07, 12:48

Went from 96 to 87, gained a crapload of votes. Those motherfuckers
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 12:53

Looks like it's being fixed. Mine's back to normal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 12:55

Rocinante wrote:

I think the "like" button should go away too.

It doesn't appear for me. But I still see posters receiving "down votes".

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Theswi14
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 12:55

Heat Miser wrote:I lost a star too!  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 1896033241 

Ratings mean nothing, talking about votes and stars will get you banned there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 12:58

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

Ratings mean nothing, talking about votes and stars will get you banned there.

wrong again, troll.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 13:01

The swill seems to be getting on trevors bad side and this thread will only continue to make him more mad.  I honestly thought he liked this place but he is clearly unhappy with the content here/competing message board. Over night he must have went through the rivals thread and taken my comments personally.  It hurts when a business CEO tells a paying customer he might be better of some where else. At least I was not cross banned for my words here. Not the best business model IMO.  They have 10 months left to prove they deserve my money and I will be keeping close tabs. On a side note, Sean seems to be posting more since my rant which is a step in earning my money.  Lastly, they fucked with my 5 star rating too. In other news, the sky is still blue at 247 jokes.

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 <a href=Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Screen17" />

I asked if I could get a refund, waiting for a reply.

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Screen18

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-07, 13:11; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-07, 13:02

R.P. McMurphy wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I think the "like" button should go away too.

It doesn't appear for me.  But I still see posters receiving "down votes".

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Theswi14

Why do you care so much? It's meaningless...until it's not. But it is functioning as currently intended. You'll have to figure it out for yourself or get somebody who knows to tell you. I've already said all I'm going to say on this very board.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-07, 13:08

Heat Miser wrote:

Why do you care so much? It's meaningless...until it's not. But it is functioning as currently intended. You'll have to figure it out for yourself or get somebody who knows to tell you. I've already said all I'm going to say on this very board.

I guess my thought on it is that anything you can do to flame someone without having to come out and say what you mean shouldn't be here. If you're too stupid to post what you think, then you should just shut up, not click a like, or +1 button. It's bush and allows cowards to be cowards in what is already basically an anonymous world.

I mean, shit, You're seriously afraid to tell people that you agree or disagree with them in an anonymous setting? **** off, you pussy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2014-05-07, 13:23

Went from 88 to 72, 5 star to 4 star. Real solid "programming" they got going on over there.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 13:37

Heat Miser wrote:

Just posting what I'm seeing, HM. Not sure why that would piss you off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-05-07, 13:40

Heat Miser wrote:

So, the "rep" thing on here is some secret formula?

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-07, 13:40

Rocinante wrote:

I guess my thought on it is that anything you can do to flame someone without having to come out and say what you mean shouldn't be here.  If you're too stupid to post what you think, then you should just shut up, not click a like, or +1 button.  It's bush and allows cowards to be cowards in what is already basically an anonymous world.

I mean, shit, You're seriously afraid to tell people that you agree or disagree with them in an anonymous setting?  **** off, you pussy.

Hitting a like button is easier? Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 2599972566
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-07, 13:45

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

Hitting a like button is easier? Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 2599972566

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Lazy-patrick-the-pink-fat-blob-25299642-300-225
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-07, 13:51

Rocinante wrote:I guess my thought on it is that anything you can do to flame someone without having to come out and say what you mean shouldn't be here.  If you're too stupid to post what you think, then you should just shut up, not click a like, or +1 button.  It's bush and allows cowards to be cowards in what is already basically an anonymous world.

I mean, shit, You're seriously afraid to tell people that you agree or disagree with them in an anonymous setting?  **** off, you pussy.

I don't have the time to post "this thread sucks" in every one of Ghost and Blanch's threads (maybe an "auto-responder" would be cool feature). Those are the responses they're going for anyway.

R.P. McMurphy wrote:Just posting what I'm seeing, HM. Not sure why that would piss you off.

Not pissed at all, but clearly you're interested so I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Phil McCrackin wrote:So, the "rep" thing on here is some secret formula?

I guess it is "secret", but it's not too hard to crack the code for anybody willing to put in a little effort.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil McCrackin 2014-05-07, 14:15

Heat Miser wrote:

I guess it is "secret", but it's not too hard to crack the code for anybody willing to put in a little effort.

Apparently it's hard to crack the code for someone who wants to put no effort into it and would rather have someone else explain it to them.

Phil McCrackin
Phil McCrackin
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 14:18

R.P. McMurphy wrote:Just posting what I'm seeing, HM. Not sure why that would piss you off.

Heat Miser wrote:Not pissed at all, but clearly you're interested so I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Great. Glad to hear you're not pissed. And you're right, I am interested, so I'm hoping that you or someone in the know can tell me where the like button is and why it appears that posters are still receiving "down votes", as I pointed out in the screen shot earlier.

Actually, a more recent screen shot shows that ghost's post has now received two down votes.  It seems weird that down votes aren't a feature or option or whatever, but posters seem to be receiving them.  

Just wondering why I'm seeing something that contradicts what I've been told.  Hopefully somebody can figure it out.

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Theswi15
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 14:24

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

Great. Glad to hear you're not pissed. And you're right, I am interested, so I'm hoping that you or someone in the know can tell me where the like button is and why it appears that posters are still receiving "down votes", as I pointed out in the screen shot earlier.

Actually, a more recent screen shot shows that ghost's post has now received two down votes.  It seems weird that down votes aren't a feature or option or whatever, but posters seem to be receiving them.  

Just wondering why I'm seeing something that contradicts what I've been told.  Hopefully somebody can figure it out.

I agree 100 percent.  I had created a thread about receiving down votes and I have been on this since about 1 week ago (it was later merged in the troll thread).   I continue to receive lies from management that says Down votes do not exist.  I thought only 247 jokes management lied, tSwill management has one chance to save their reputation and it is right now.  I hope they come through for the sake of every poster here.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 1837840279 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-07, 14:25

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

I've seen the + and - show up randomly every once in a while when the page updates. It's possible that people have taken the chance to hit - when they see you. Seems you've really pissed off a number of people though if that's the case Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 502811600
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-07, 14:25

Trevor Barnes wrote:
It's actually spelled "weak."

Trevor just eviscerated me.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 3836498553 Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 3434560931 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-07, 14:28

R.P. McMurphy wrote:I dropped from a 15 rep here on Sunday to -15 on monday.... LOL

tig ol bitties unhinged.

Your reputation on the Swill is -8.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 1966794946  I don't know what that means, but it kinda sounds like your reputation sucks on here.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-07, 14:33

Heat Miser wrote:

He does care a lot about it. On the RCMB he takes great joy in down voting and mentioning the other poster's star rating. Again, it's pathetic.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 14:36

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

I've seen the + and - show up randomly every once in a while when the page updates.  It's possible that people have taken the chance to hit - when they see you.  Seems you've really pissed off a number of people though if that's the case Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 502811600

One person.
tig ol bitties
Positive votes given : 21
Negative votes given : 112

Seriously? What a pussy....

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 Theswi16
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 14:37

Tanfan! wrote:

He does care a lot about it. On the RCMB he takes great joy in down voting and mentioning the other poster's star rating. Again, it's pathetic.  

It was pretty funny that you were a three star who constantly complained about three stars.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 1966794946

BTW, we won the Rose Bowl. The celebration on tRCMB was epic. Missed you, sweety.

Last edited by R.P. McMurphy on 2014-05-07, 14:40; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy 2014-05-07, 14:38

Look, all I know is the guy said to meet him here so here I am.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 14:39

I agree 100 percent.  I had created a thread about receiving down votes and I have been on this since about 1 week ago (it was later merged in the troll thread).   I continue to receive lies from management that says Down votes do not exist.  I thought only 247 jokes management lied, tSwill management has one chance to save their reputation and it is right now.  I hope they come through for the sake of every poster here.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 1837840279 

It seems pretty sketchy at this point.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-07, 14:47

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

It was pretty funny that you were a three star who constantly complained about three stars.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 1966794946

BTW, we won the Rose Bowl. The celebration on tRCMB was epic. Missed you, sweety.
Pretty sure he was at the Rose Bowl celebrating. Unless I was hallucinating.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 15:02

InTenSity wrote:
Pretty sure he was at the Rose Bowl celebrating. Unless I was hallucinating.

That's awesome! On the band wagon better late than never!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gvsparty 2014-05-07, 15:06

I bumped up a post in tDuff earlier, mentioning a player had received an offer. 20 minutes later, Sean posts in there to say the same thing and deletes my post. Real solid work there.
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I Still Hate Weber State 2014-05-07, 15:15

gvsparty wrote:I bumped up a post in tDuff earlier, mentioning a player had received an offer. 20 minutes later, Sean posts in there to say the same thing and deletes my post. Real solid work there.

That's how he rolls. I mentioned him doing stuff like that in another thread. Not just deleting posts, but full threads, just so he could start his own. For a while he also started making all the threads VIP until Trevor finally told him to stop. Although, to be fair, doing shit like that is barely a blip on the radar of dickishness when compared to what other 247 "writers" have done.
I Still Hate Weber State
I Still Hate Weber State
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-07, 15:16

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

I went from 86 down 53 in one day. Now I'm a 3 star poster over there. Damn, They really are hat in on me today..
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-07, 15:17

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

How's it feel to be in the same boat as this guy:

Only 1 chance? Just 1 you say?? Seems a tad harsh to me. Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 502811600 Where's that drama queen smiley?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 15:20

DWags wrote:

I went from 86 down 53 in one day. Now I'm a 3 star poster over there.  Damn, They really are hat in on me today..

It's just a temporary bug. Several posters "stats" are back to normal. Still, that latest update was a train wreck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 15:25

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

Heat Miser wrote:How's it feel to be in the same boat as this guy:

I'm not sure why you are being so defensive. I'm just curious what's happening. I thought that was in the spirit of tSwill. If you don't know or don't want to tell me, just say so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gvsparty 2014-05-07, 15:29

I Still Hate Weber State wrote:

That's how he rolls. I mentioned him doing stuff like that in another thread. Not just deleting posts, but full threads, just so he could start his own. For a while he also started making all the threads VIP until Trevor finally told him to stop. Although, to be fair, doing shit like that is barely a blip on the radar of dickishness when compared to what other 247 "writers" have done.

Yeah it's kinda ridiculous, the dude does a good job of putting together the RCR but that's about it. He rarely, if ever, responds to people outside of RCR articles, and when he does it's usually with a screenshot of a tweet or something else that is extremely useless. Obviously worse things have been done by writers as you mentioned (Olentangy Banks) but there are a lot of writers on 247 who do a much better job of interacting with their fan bases. It's too bad Kilbridge and Vannini don't do recruiting because they are pretty involved.
gvsparty
gvsparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-07, 15:38

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

I'm not sure why you are being so defensive.  I'm just curious what's happening. I thought that was in the spirit of tSwill.  If you don't know or don't want to tell me, just say so.  

Not sure how you go "defensive" out of that, but whatever. As I said before, everything is functioning as currently desired & Everything you need to know has been posted before. This translates to yes, I do know, & no, I don't want to tell you. Think of it as an Easter egg hunt.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-07, 15:46

Heat Miser wrote:

Not sure how you go "defensive" out of that, but whatever. As I said before, everything is functioning as currently desired & Everything you need to know has been posted before. This translates to yes, I do know, & no, I don't want to tell you. Think of it as an Easter egg hunt.

Why wouldn't you want to tell me? I thought this board was in direct response, at least in part, to the lack of transparency at tRCMB.

Anyway, **** it. I've pointed out some things that aren't working the way you've explained they should and it's obvious that you aren't going to provide a better explanation going forward. I'll move on.

Shit's free. Why should I complain?  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 2 969504605 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next