Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight

+37
Frank Reynolds
I Still Hate Weber State
gvsparty
MasonGuy
Phil McCrackin
pulling69
Larry Kazamias
Two Star At Best
Heat Miser
WCS
Danny Tanner
Gus Chiggins
Spartyon1
SeeRockCity
tTito
Rocinante
LoneWolfSparty
TrueGreenSpartan
NigelUno
Wally Fairway
MJ
Green Note
Trevor Barnes
MSUgöat
SpartanGuard
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
tanfan!
duffy munn
DroppedByADime
GRR Spartan
SawGreen
Floyd Robertson
Izzo Court
GTA Spartan
Ass Dan
DWags
41 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 Empty Re: Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight

Post by Frank Reynolds 2014-05-07, 15:55

Trevor Barnes wrote:

**** the police!

Just admit that your board sucks cock now will ya?
Frank Reynolds
Frank Reynolds
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 Empty Re: Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-07, 16:01

I got my 5th star back!  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 2275418548
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-07, 16:15

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
 Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 1966794946 

I'm quite certain that I haven't been there since tSwill blew it out of the water.....it's like going to Applebees...

You shut your whore mouth about Applebees!!!
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-08, 04:29

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

It was pretty funny that you were a three star who constantly complained about three stars.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 1966794946

BTW, we won the Rose Bowl. The celebration on tRCMB was epic. Missed you, sweety.

I was there live and in person celebrating with my family with real humans not caring about what some dork who couldn't afford the airfare , hotel and ticket thought from the confines of his moms basement while he commiserated on the Internet with his fellow losers. You place a lot of emphasis on how others perceive you to define your own self worth. It's called daddy issues and you clearly have them. Do you really think anyone with a modicum of self esteem cares about their star ratings on here? That's one of the reasons people left. To get away from the weak insecure blowers types like you. I encourage you pussies to post here because the mods can't protect you. Jesus your posts in this thread are laughable and miser destroyed you.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 2743283739 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-08, 04:32

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

I'm not sure why you are being so defensive.  I'm just curious what's happening. I thought that was in the spirit of tSwill.  If you don't know or don't want to tell me, just say so.  

Dude. Let it go. No one cares except you

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2014-05-08, 05:00; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-08, 04:39

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

It's just a temporary bug. Several posters "stats" are back to normal. Still, that latest update was a train wreck.

Whew. You must feel better now. I'm sure you were losing sleep over it.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 502811600 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-08, 04:54

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

One person.
tig ol bitties
Positive votes given : 21
Negative votes given : 112

Seriously? What a pussy....

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 Theswi16

Seriously. Why do you care?  
 lol! 

tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-08, 05:08

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

One person.
tig ol bitties
Positive votes given : 21
Negative votes given : 112

Seriously? What a pussy....

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 Theswi16

You've given out 19 negative votes. Who is the pussy again? affraid 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-08, 08:43

Tanfan is obsessed with me. This IS just like the old RCMB.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 1811933421 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-08, 08:54

[quote="R.P. McMurphy"]Tanfan is obsessed with me. This IS just like the old RCMB.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 1811933421 [/quot

This was supposed to be a fresh start and you and Tig are back at your old tricks again downvoting people. I am wondering why you give a rats ass? you have got to be well into your mid thirties now.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-08, 09:18

Tanfan! wrote:

This was supposed to be a fresh start and you and Tig are back at your old tricks again downvoting people. I am wondering why you give a rats ass? you have got to be well into your mid thirties now.  

Dude, I know you got down voted into oblivion on the old board. I know that was a traumatic experience for you. But I didn't do it. Obviously it was dozens of posters. Impossible for one or two people to do that kind of damage.

And let's be honest, if you got down voted, it was because you asked for it. You begged for it. You were gapping asshole at times on tRCMB. That's just the cold truth.

Anyway, your old nightmare is over. New board, no DVs (though I don't think Miser knows exactly what's going on). Good chance for you not to piss people off like you used to and me too.

Sure, I handed out a few negs to tig when I noticed he was piling up over 100 neg bombs. You ask why I care, but the real question is why do YOU care? Nobody is bothering you. This has nothing to do with you. Is it PTSD from RCMB? Aren't you tired of bringing up bad memories?

Anyway, let's be pals. at least until you jump off the MSU sports bandwagon again  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 502811600 . Like you said, we're fellow liberals. There's got to be a common ground somewhere.
Friends?  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 685334576  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 969504605 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-08, 09:25

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

Dude, I know you got down voted into oblivion on the old board. I know that was a traumatic experience for you. But I didn't do it. Obviously it was dozens of posters. Impossible for one or two people to do that kind of damage.

And let's be honest, if you got down voted, it was because you asked for it. You begged for it. You were gapping asshole at times on tRCMB.  That's just the cold truth.

Anyway, your old nightmare is over.  New board, no DVs (though I don't think Miser knows exactly what's going on).    Good chance for you not to piss people off like you used to and me too.

Sure, I handed out a few negs to tig when I noticed he was piling up over 100 neg bombs.  You ask why I care, but the real question is why do YOU care?  Nobody is bothering you. This has nothing to do with you.  Is it PTSD from RCMB?  Aren't you tired of bringing up bad memories?

Anyway, let's be pals. at least until you jump off the MSU sports bandwagon again  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 502811600 .  Like you said, we're fellow liberals. There's got to be a common ground somewhere.
Friends?  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 685334576  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 969504605 

+1
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Matador 2014-05-09, 06:12

I was always a 4 star there from the days before limiting downvotes.

My Roushar has to go thread early in the '12 was a down vote bomb.
The Matador
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2014-05-09, 06:50

Tanfan! wrote:The voting system is set up to shame posters into posting about topics that are in keeping with the happy happy joy only subject matter that is only allowed on that board. If you don't post rah rah tripe you get downvoted. The weak minded and insecure sexless loser who now make up the rcmb judge their own self worth based upon their star rating. It's quite comical. I'm glad such a voting system doesn't exist here. I think the star system was the beginning of the end if the rcmb. I know dwags doesn't give a rats ass about his rating as he is only posting the change to demonstrate some BUTTHURT pussy is retaliating against those who are on the swill. You guys are being punished.  Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 4198636888

Well said. Completely agree. +1
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-09, 10:24

xsanguine wrote:

Well said. Completely agree. +1

If tanner had been a 5 star he'd be singing a different tune. We all know that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-09, 10:38

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

If tanner had been a 5 star he'd be singing a different tune. We all know that.

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 502811600 if I cared I would have blown sunshine. Instead I told the truth and people like you got offended. You says let it go above but one day later you're back at it. Again. Your low self esteem manifests itself in threads like this. It's time to grow up and not fear how others perceive you. Be a man. Or are you a chick? You've given out 19 negative votes. I'm sure some of those were directed at me and ghost. I just laugh.  affraid 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-09, 10:45

Tanfan! wrote:

Dropped from a 5 star to a 4 star overnight - Page 3 502811600 if I cared I would have blown sunshine. Instead I told the truth and people like you got offended. You says let it go above but one day later you're back at it. Again. Your low self esteem manifests itself in threads like this. It's time to grow up and not fear how others perceive you. Be a man. Or are  you a chick?  You've given out 19 negative votes. I'm sure some of those were directed at me and ghost. I just laugh.  affraid 

I'm just being honest tanner, I think we both know it's true.

Anyway, I'm not mad about anything. Long live King Tanner! The Swilliest of the Swill!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-09, 15:47

MSUgöat wrote:I've committed myself to just one Spartan message board --- this one!
Ditto. I might look at the first page once in a while out of habit, but I never paid (other than the carryover from the real tRCMB) because the message board blew. Nothing against tBarnes--but, it's not tRCMB, anymore.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3