Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel like we should be talking about The Milk Carton Kids

4 posters

Go down

I feel like we should be talking about The Milk Carton Kids Empty I feel like we should be talking about The Milk Carton Kids

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-10-22, 06:01

Have we talked about The Milk Carton Kids yet?

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I feel like we should be talking about The Milk Carton Kids Empty Re: I feel like we should be talking about The Milk Carton Kids

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-10-22, 06:35

I thought this was going to be about LWS.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

I feel like we should be talking about The Milk Carton Kids Empty Re: I feel like we should be talking about The Milk Carton Kids

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-22, 07:43

we had a thread maybe a year or so ago about NPR Tiny Desk concerts and I'm pretty sure I posted this particular one. I could be wrong. Solid duo, though - good sense of humor at their live shows, pretentiously unpretentious.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-22, 07:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we had a thread maybe a year or so ago about NPR Tiny Desk concerts and I'm pretty sure I posted this particular one. I could be wrong. Solid duo, though - good sense of humor at their live shows, pretentiously unpretentious.
yep.. post #14 back on September 19th, 2014...

I amaze myself sometimes.. but it's the important stuff that we remember.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-22, 07:57

SeeRockCity wrote:Have we talked about The Milk Carton Kids yet?

if you dig old school country and are unfamiliar with Sturgill, check him out. He's the real deal.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2015-10-22, 08:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:we had a thread maybe a year or so ago about NPR Tiny Desk concerts and I'm pretty sure I posted this particular one. I could be wrong. Solid duo, though - good sense of humor at their live shows, pretentiously unpretentious.
yep.. post #14 back on September 19th, 2014...

Should have known you were on it Bob. Coming to Atlanta Symphony Hall in Nov. Thinking of taking tWife.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-22, 08:31

SeeRockCity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep.. post #14 back on September 19th, 2014...

Should have known you were on it Bob. Coming to Atlanta Symphony Hall in Nov. Thinking of taking tWife.
wow - that'll be a sweet show. Let me know how it goes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-10-22, 08:59

I this was about umaa's secondary allowing over 300 yards
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-10-22, 09:01

SeeRockCity wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep.. post #14 back on September 19th, 2014...

Should have known you were on it Bob.  Coming to Atlanta Symphony Hall in Nov.  Thinking of taking tWife.
you might dig this tune by Dawes.. one of the better well-wishes I could think of.. "may all your favorite bands stay together"..

video is great - features Shovels and Rope, Gillian Welch, David Rawlings, Jonny Fritz, Connor Oberst, Houndmouth, My Morning Jacket and more..

and the ending is awesome.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down