Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

+14
Floyd Robertson
Triple Sparty
duffy munn
Rocinante
pulling69
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Giant Moose
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
Death Roe
Turtleneck
DWags
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Empty tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:20

Ill start, in this picture I am focusing on the two pistons balls signed by the 03-04 team and 04-05 team.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Auto110
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Empty Re: tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:22

Michael Jordan, will have lebron soon.
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Auto210
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Empty Re: tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:23

Can't forget this man!!!

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Auto310
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:25

One of the best to ever play the game.
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Auto410
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:26

Baseball signed by Chipper Jones. LOVE HIM

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Auto610
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:27

True ballets would have pics with the real people. Just saying.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:28

One of the best ever to play for the Penguins (family grew up there). Also, Vince Carter signed game ball. He was a beast in his early days and still playing well.
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Auto710
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:28

DWags wrote:True ballets would have pics with the real people. Just saying.

I already posted a pic with calvin johnson. Im not posting any more of me
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:29

Any one match this? THE BEST OF ALL TIME.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Auto910

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:31

Why are you so insecure? Were you super poor at one time? Like dirt floor and banjo poor?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:32

I have more but this is last one Im posting for now until I get competition. Here is a signed lions helmet (Note I posted picture with calvin johnson). Also a Super Bowl helmet when I went to the game and the original pistons bobble heads when they won the championship and signed the balls.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Auto1310
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:33

Turtleneck wrote:Why are you so insecure? Were you super poor at one time? Like dirt floor and banjo poor?

I know right, got anything to match? Any spartan shit?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:33

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:True ballets would have pics with the real people. Just saying.

You were in a line. I'm talking about hanging out at parties or sitting on a couch or at a table with them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:34

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You were in a line. I'm talking about hanging out at parties or sitting on a couch or at a table with them.

There was no line. Got any cool shit?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:42

Limited edition one here, value will go up over time but still worth a lot.
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Ballin11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Wife and family. And you were gonna shake his hand with a mutated thumb.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:45

I have a signed jersey from the 2008 Spartans football team. My practically brother-in-law is Travis Key, captain of the 2007 squad.

Signed Tigers hat by Verlander and Grandyman.

Not sports related, but I have a signed Nine Inch Nails "The Downward Spiral" deluxe edition, autographed by the GOAT Trent Reznor.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 18:59

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Wife and family. And you were gonna shake his hand with a mutated thumb.

Now you get more autographs to rub it in your face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:00

Death Roe wrote:I have a signed jersey from the 2008 Spartans football team. My practically brother-in-law is Travis Key, captain of the 2007 squad.

Signed Tigers hat by Verlander and Grandyman.

Not sports related, but I have a signed Nine Inch Nails "The Downward Spiral" deluxe edition, autographed by the GOAT Trent Reznor.

Nice!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:01

Tigers signed ball.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Img_0220
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:04

You should know this guy, right fWags?

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  A4444410
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:04

My brother brought me home a napkin signed by Garrick Sherman once. True story.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:05

SAY NO MORE!!! THE MAN!!!

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Bbbbbb10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:06

Shit is getting real up in here!!! #BringingOutTheBigGuns #FWAGS
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Cccccc10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:07

This one is worth so much money!!!! Piece of hanks famous jersey

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  A1a1a110
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:09

DR J!!! SAY NO MORE!!!

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  B1b1b110

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:10

Have multiple autographs of this guy but this one is with piece of his jersey

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  A3a3a310
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:12

Tyson Chandler, playing for my suns.
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  A6a6a610
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:14

Never will there be another Prince. Have multiple of his autographs too
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  A9a9a910
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:15

Thats all I'm posting for now. Awaiting competition. #FWAGS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:32

I'm actually starting to feel sad for the kid.

#tearsforcorkiesthumb
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:35

kingstonlake wrote:I'm actually starting to feel sad for the kid.

#tearsforcorkiesthumb

U mad?  I actually own a house on a  lake with a 70,000 dollar malibu wake setter and dock with wheels. I also go boating in California.  You will never touch a lake. Ever. Pictures already on my phone, easy to post and the board was getting boring. Keep dreaming of my life!! tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:43

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Image15

My late father with a couple Spartans at a party at coach Perles place.

Family.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:43

I didn't own a dock with wheels. That's because we paid a crew to put it in and take it out so it was no big deal either way. Alas I no longer live there as of 2009. I do vacation at the families lake house outside of Rogers City and the hunting cabin in Grand Marais. I don't own those exclusively though. Parents still alive and the hunting cabin is in a loose trust with cousins and uncles. See how truth makes a story believable? Oh, Malibu boats suck dick.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:45

Do you have any signed photos of famous people's nipples?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:48

DWags wrote:tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Image15

My late father with a couple Spartans at a party at coach Perles place.

Family.
Dat cool!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:48

Giant Moose wrote:Do you have any signed photos of famous people's nipples?

Actually I have one but I cannot break the TOS tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  294152859
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:54

Mom with Paterno at Coach Perles retirement party

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Img_0910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 4 Dec 2015 - 19:56

Mom and Dad at the same party. Family

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  Img_0911
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next