Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

+14
Floyd Robertson
Triple Sparty
duffy munn
Rocinante
pulling69
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Giant Moose
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
Death Roe
Turtleneck
DWags
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 19:56

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Limited edition one here, value will go up over time but still worth a lot.
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Ballin11

LOL

Did they tell you that when you bought it?

And you fell for it?

A fool and his money...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 19:58

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Limited edition one here, value will go up over time but still worth a lot.
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Ballin11

LOL

And you fell for it?

A fool and his money...

look at the bottom right
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-04, 19:59

Kids when I brought them to Dantonio's office when he first got the job. After he took them around for the afternoon, my daughter said when we left: "Dad, I really want to come to MSU, but if I can't get in here, I'll go to Harvard". She's there now. Harvard's loss.

Family. It's really only the "cool" shit I have. Not much of an autograph guy, never was.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 04150910
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 19:59

NigelUno wrote:

LOL

And you fell for it?

A fool and his money...

You so jealous of my ATL Shit!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 20:00

Dwags coming on strong. Looks like he has connects at MSU. Yea pics r cool too. Thats why I just labeled it Memorabilia, dwags delivered.  I don't have any cool MSU shit, gotta get on that. Well off I go, gotta work on some stuff. Thanks for the cool pics Dwags!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-04, 20:08

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Dwags coming on strong. Looks like he has connects at MSU. Yea pics r cool too. Thats why I just labeled it Memorabilia, dwags delivered.  I don't have any cool MSU shit, gotta get on that. Well off I go, gotta work on some stuff. Thanks for the cool pics Dwags!!!

The friendships you forge there and the family you keep close will always be way cooler than an autograph IMO. Its just how I feel. Though it is damn cool to have your shit too. Friend of mine had some grass from the 84 World Series he has in his back yard. Obviously not the same stuff cause it's died and regrown. Asked me if I wanted a piece to plant in mine. Said no, cause Iwasn't there like he was. . I guess that's weird.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 20:41

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Dwags coming on strong. Looks like he has connects at MSU. Yea pics r cool too. Thats why I just labeled it Memorabilia, dwags delivered.  I don't have any cool MSU shit, gotta get on that. Well off I go, gotta work on some stuff.  Thanks for the cool pics Dwags!!!

The friendships you forge there and the family you keep close will always be way cooler than an autograph IMO.  Its just how I feel.   Though it is damn cool to have your shit too.  Friend of mine had some grass from the 84 World Series he has in his back yard.  Obviously not the same stuff cause it's died and regrown.  Asked me if I wanted a piece to plant in mine.  Said no, cause Iwasn't there like he was.  .  I guess that's weird.  

I got some pics with people, I like those too.  Heres one with a famous old tiger, I get in his suite when I have a chance (Suite was where picture was taken) .  I fucking forget his name, I need help.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Famous10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-04, 20:52

You don't know Dan Petrys name?  Poser.

Can't get down on you to much though. Make a wish foundation is a good cause.

Last edited by kingstonlake on 2015-12-04, 20:54; edited 2 times in total
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-04, 20:52

Dan Petry. Nice. My dad coached Vern Ruhl in high school
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 20:53

kingstonlake wrote:You don't know Dan Petrys name?  Poser.

Lol It is what it is, I had a brain lapse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 20:56

kingstonlake wrote:You don't know Dan Petrys name?  Poser.

Can't get down on you to much though. Make a wish foundation is a good cause.

So now I have posted ones with CJ and Dan Petry and all the autographs (I just refer to petry as "the man, its my parents who get me in there, I don't remember to many old tiger guys names" lol)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 20:57

DWags wrote:Dan Petry. Nice. My dad coached Vern Ruhl in high school

Nice!! Were going old school!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 21:42

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

LOL

And you fell for it?

A fool and his money...

look at the bottom right

I don't think you answered my questions though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 21:44

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Michael Jordan, will have lebron soon.
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Auto210

Is that UDA?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 21:47

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

look at the bottom right

No, for the autographs I purchase I have a photo with my guy getting it or whoever got it with the usual authentic certificate on the back and signed. He doesn't sell me on anything.  Some of them I have gotten myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 21:54

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No, for the autographs I purchase I have a photo with my guy getting it or whoever got it with the usual authentic certificate on the back and signed. He doesn't sell me on anything.  Some of them I have gotten myself.

I'm not sure what you're answering.

But, do you really think that a "limited edition" Kurt Warner stock photo is going to increase a lot?  What do you think it's worth now?  What did you pay for it?

Is the Jordan piece UDA?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 21:59

I have 2 or 3 of these. I honestly can't remember. Mine are unframed. I think I'll keep one and sell the rest.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 $T2eC16FHJHwE9n8igtEnBQNnUkVlEg~~60_57
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:01

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

But, do you really think that a "limited edition" Kurt Warner stock photo is going to increase a lot?  What do you think it's worth now?  What did you pay for it?

Is the Jordan piece UDA?

Yea it will increase. All players prices go up once they are retired. I don't really care about that particular one, I have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of sports memorabilia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:01

NigelUno wrote:I have 2 or 3 of these. I honestly can't remember. Mine are unframed. I think I'll keep one and sell the rest.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 $T2eC16FHJHwE9n8igtEnBQNnUkVlEg~~60_57

Ur so jelly I have all the braves shit!!! hahahaha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:04

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Is the Jordan piece UDA?

Yea it will increase. All players prices go up once they are retired. I don't really care about that particular one, I have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of sports memorabilia.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 502811600

Kurt Warner?

"Value" in nearly all sports autographs is a misnomer.

Just an FYI for ya.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:08

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I have 2 or 3 of these. I honestly can't remember. Mine are unframed. I think I'll keep one and sell the rest.

I am?

I have a Hank Aaron autographed jersey.

Chipper signed balls are easy to get. If you want any more, I know the guys that do his signings. Or I usually see him once or twice at a Five Guys in the summer. I don't really like to bug athletes when they are out with their kids though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:08

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 502811600

Kurt Warner?

Just an FYI for ya.

Ur fucking dumb. There are autograph bookies and autograph fairs where you can sell them. You need an authentic certificate and such which I have for all of them. Obviously like the ones I got on the pistons ball some one could be skeptical but I would show them a picture of me meeting the team. Go argue about something you know, if anything at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:09

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I am?

Chipper signed balls are easy to get.  If you want any more, I know the guys that do his signings.  Or I usually see him once or twice at a Five Guys in the summer.  I don't really like to bug athletes when they are out with their kids though.

Cool I have a piece of his jersey on a card worth like 200 and his autograph. You are also probably making shit up, pics or shut the fuck up.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-04, 22:11; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:10

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Kurt Warner?

Just an FYI for ya.

Ur fucking dumb. There are autograph bookies and autograph fairs where you can sell them. You need an authentic certificate and such which I have for all of them. Obviously like the ones I got on the pistons ball some one could be skeptical but I would show them a picture of me meeting the team. Go argue about something you know, if anything at all.

I was in the business.

You think there's a big value for Kurt Warner signatures? tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 502811600

At autograph "fairs"? What the fuck is that?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:11

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I am?

Chipper signed balls are easy to get. If you want any more, I know the guys that do his signings. Or I usually see him once or twice at a Five Guys in the summer. I don't really like to bug athletes when they are out with their kids though.

Cool I have a piece of his jersey on a card worth like 200 and his autograph.

"worth"

Is your Jordan piece UDA?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:13

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I was in the business.

You think there's a big value for Kurt Warner signatures? tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 502811600

Why are you focusing on one thing I posted? I guarantee I can sell it for more then I purchased it for. Zero doubt. You were in the business? Thats all your msu degree did for you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-04, 22:14

IS THAT A HALF A NIPPLE I SEE IN YOUR NEW AVATAR SPARTAN DAWGS 916??? YOU ARE SO FN BANNED

oh. Wait. No. That's fine. No nipple. God forbid there be a single pixel of nipple. I got my eye on you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:14

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Cool I have a piece of his jersey on a card worth like 200 and his autograph.

"worth"

I don't know what you mean by UDA, upper deck authenticated? Lets see your pics of ur shit or shut up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:15

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:IS THAT A HALF A NIPPLE I SEE IN YOUR NEW AVATAR SPARTAN DAWGS 916??? YOU ARE SO FN BANNED

oh. Wait. No. That's fine. No nipple. God forbid there be a single pixel of nipple. I got my eye on you.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:15

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I was in the business.

Why are you focusing on one thing I posted? I guarantee I can sell it for more then I purchased it for. Zero doubt. You were in the business? Thats all your msu degree did for you?

What did you pay for it? It ain't going up in value.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:16

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

"worth"

I don't know what you mean by UDA, upper deck authenticated? Lets see your pics of ur shit or shut up

OH...so that's why it took so long for you to answer.  You had to google what UDA meant.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:17

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

OH...so that's why it took so long for you to answer? You had to google what UDA meant?

No, I never googled anything. I have a ton of upper deck shit. Don't know what you were referring too. Pics to 1 up me or shut up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:18

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

What did you pay for it? It ain't going up in value.

You can't 1 up me. I win. tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 328670334 #SD265OUT #HAVETOBANGCHICKSSOON #SHITGOTTAWRITEPAPERFIRST
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:19

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

OH...so that's why it took so long for you to answer? You had to google what UDA meant?

No, I never googled anything. I have a ton of upper deck shit. Don't know what you were referring too. Pics to 1 up me or shut up.

OK. One more time...is it UDA? Not a difficult question.

P.S. Seems like my Ali-Frazier piece(s) beat your Kurt Warner picture and some bobbleheads.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:21

Got one of these. Wish it had Ruth's signature. But still has Ted Williams. I realize you'll have to google who they are. tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 502811600

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 0268BFallPremier_lg
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:24

Just remembered. I actually have one of these. It's in a closet or the garage. Not sure where.

Didn't pay anything for it.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVSHcXixQpzRK6Xp5GeVsceSAAKyFX3PSKim9twJ-9KGnyVsiL&usqp=CAE
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:29

Got one of these too. Again...not sure if it's in the garage or upstairs in a closet. It's a Nike jersey though.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcScdsD5iGLnvEPCFgWppKupKqxHGHIf1WBDSpF5yEAMwmZOJgXOiafNA-odOqGRn_8j87AOEzWL&usqp=CAE
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:30

NigelUno wrote:Got one of these. Wish it had Ruth's signature. But still has Ted Williams. I realize you'll have to google who they are. tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 502811600

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 0268BFallPremier_lg

Funny when I quote you it says where you are getting all these pictures from. I can find them with a quick google search too. You have nothing compared to me and failed to 1 up me. Ur father Dwags was successful. Come back in a little bit young boy when you can play with the big boys.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 2 Fakeas10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:30

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

"worth"

Why you hatin' on me bro?  Just showing you what I got.

#HATERZ

And I'm just grabbing pics off the internet.  Not hiding that.  It's just easier.  

I'd have to go find it all.  Not that interested.  Usually, I'll be going through stuff and be like...oh, shit...that's where this stuff is...and then I forget again.

Is your Jordan piece UDA? I'm guessing at this point it's not.

Last edited by NigelUno on 2015-12-04, 22:35; edited 2 times in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-12-04, 22:32

Thought this thread was going to be cool...

Thought wrong
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next