Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

+14
Floyd Robertson
Triple Sparty
duffy munn
Rocinante
pulling69
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Giant Moose
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
Death Roe
Turtleneck
DWags
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-03-06, 20:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Ass Dan wrote:

Dan Petry is paid by the Tigers to go to every suite during most games and mingle with people. Sometimes it's him, sometimes it's Dave Rozema. Ross overstating his importance again.

Plus Rozema is a blast, Petry not so much.

I still think about you sometimes at night ass Dan

Me too.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-06, 21:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Me too.

What do you think happened? Did he outgrow us already? Is he dead? Most likely he found some good poutang and is doing better things. He'll be back after 10+ years of marriage. ;-)
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-06, 22:21

Me too.

;.;
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-06, 22:22

Me too.

;.;
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-06, 22:31

CheesySpartan wrote:

Me too.

What do you think happened? Did he outgrow us already? Is he dead? Most likely he found some good poutang and is doing better things. He'll be back after 10+ years of marriage. ;-)

I like to think he's in love and having too much fun to stop by, or he just got fed up with us, but it's not completely crazy to think something bad happened. We lost posters on TOB.

RIP, Ass Dan and Turtleneck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-05, 16:15

Anyone else have the original poster this puzzle is based on? I have one framed in my office.

https://www.michiganology.com/products/a-pictorial-rendu-of-michigan-state-1955
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-05-05, 16:16

Also, RIP, guest.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-07-15, 13:41

Spartan memorabilia from Skandalaris Football Center to be auctioned

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2022/07/15/michigan-state-university-football-memorabilia-skandalaris-center-auction-rose-bowl-mel-tucker/10029885002/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-07-15, 13:59

I have the game ball from the final out of my teams 2014 beer league softball world championship (of local Sunday beer league softball). It is priceless snd greatly sought after by collectors.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-07-15, 14:31

I have many memories of my time on campus. I’m willing to sell them in part or in full to the highest bidder(s)*.

*USD only
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4