Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

+14
Floyd Robertson
Triple Sparty
duffy munn
Rocinante
pulling69
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
Giant Moose
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
Death Roe
Turtleneck
DWags
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by DWags 2015-12-04, 22:33

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Thought this thread was going to be cool...

Thought wrong

My dad told me Paterni got into the wine and followed my mom around a bit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 Empty Re: tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:33

Thought wrong

Why isn't it cool? People posting pics of stuff they have.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:35

NigelUno wrote:

Thought wrong

Why isn't it cool?  People posting pics of stuff they have.  

Yea every 1 except you. Ruining a thread like usual.  I just wanted this to be a fun thread about sports shit we have and you have nothing to offer. So leave the thread. As for corner, I don't know what you want to see, I have some of the biggest names out there. Sports Memorabilia might not be ur thing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:38

I got a couple of Shaq signed jerseys. One gold. One purple. Both authentic size.

Got those for free too.

I'll take any reasonable offer for both.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:40

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Why isn't it cool?  People posting pics of stuff they have.  

Yea every 1 except you. Ruining a thread like usual.  I just wanted this to be a fun thread about sports shit we have and you have nothing to offer. So leave the thread. As for corner, I don't know what you want to see, I have some of the biggest names out there.  Sports Memorabilia might not be ur thing.

I'm posting pics of stuff.  Why you hating?

#HATERZHATINONME

I mean...I don't care if you believe me.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-04, 22:41

Im out. Im almost at an overdose from Nigel posts today. Hope some 1 posts some cool shit they have for real and stop googling shit like Nigel. We had an excellent thread going until Nigel came in with all this bravado and fake shit. #WhatCanYouDo #HatersGunnaHate
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:42

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Im out. Im almost at an overdose from Nigel posts today. Hope some 1 posts some cool shit they have for real and stop googling shit like Nigel. We had an excellent thread going until Nigel came in with all this bravado and fake shit. #WhatCanYouDo #HatersGunnaHate

Yeah...someone post some Kurt Warner pics. tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 502811600

#HATERZGONNAHATEONALIFRAZIER?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-04, 22:45

Shaq jersey looks like this one. Bigger though.

Again...have no idea where it is...garage...upstairs...not sure.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 IMG_2663__18567.1432204031.1280.1280
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-04, 23:59

Wow OP is as insecure as they come...."Here guys, check out all of this crap that I overpaid for that has no real value. Aren't I cool?"

Nope:

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 Crapli10
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-05, 00:28

I wish you would have stayed banned.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-05, 00:36

Rocinante wrote:I wish you would have stayed banned.

Whats the difference, all you talk about is me whether I'm here or not. Get over it you fucking anti-social fuck who lives in the fucking woods. TIA tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-05, 00:40

pulling69 wrote:Wow OP is as insecure as they come...."Here guys, check out all of this crap that I overpaid for that has no real value. Aren't I cool?"

Nope:

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 Crapli10

Takes the time to write on a photo I posted? Screams insecurities from you.  How about you tell us for the 10th time you are "friends with ghost on Facebook bra".  Seriously, shut the fuck up.  Face book is gay as hell and everybody adds people who they don't fucking like.  You think your cool for being friends with him on FB and constantly stalking him to tell us what he is doing? No different than what you do here. Fucking weirdo ass creep.  As for your use of BRA every time you proclaim how cool you are for having ghost as a fb friend, sceams of a fucking tool bag. Who the fuck talks like that? A fucking dousche bag.  What is this the 3rd grade where you tell people how cool you are for being friends on Facebook? Fucking loser.  As for your other concern, I can only spend money on so many things, I already have everything I want. #Iwinagain.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-05, 00:46; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-05, 00:45

Friends with Tanfan and Nedgo on Facebook, suck on that fat stuff. Also, you went on quite the rant there from one small post from me. You need to learn to keep your massive insecurity in check, I fear it is limiting your growth as an individual.

PS The only person here talking/typing like a 3rd grader is you. Look at your grammar, bad spelling, use of "hashtags", etc. You suck at everything.

Last edited by pulling69 on 2015-12-05, 00:51; edited 1 time in total
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-05, 00:47

pulling69 wrote:Friends with Tanfan and Nedgo on Facebook, suck on that fat stuff. Also, you went on quite the rant there from one small post from me. You need to learn to keep your massive insecurity in check, I fear it is limiting your growth as an individual.

Wow aren't you so cool, I have 950 Facebook friends. I don't even talk to like 900 of them.  Please tell me one more time in your gay ass voice, Im friends with Ghost on Facebook BRA.  Your constant need to tell people who you are friends with on Facebook to feel cool makes you look like a fucking retard. Go to fucking bed you disgusting piece of scum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-05, 00:49

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
pulling69 wrote:Friends with Tanfan and Nedgo on Facebook, suck on that fat stuff. Also, you went on quite the rant there from one small post from me. You need to learn to keep your massive insecurity in check, I fear it is limiting your growth as an individual.

Wow aren't you so cool, I have 950 Facebook friends. I don't even talk to like 900 of them.  Please tell me one more time in your gay ass voice, Im friends with Ghost on Facebook BRA.  Your constant need to tell people who you are friends with on Facebook to feel cool makes you look like a fucking retard. Go to fucking bed you disgusting piece of scum.

Hold on, I just texted Tanfan about your latest rant. I would type his response but at this late hour he is probably asleep on his toilet again, brah.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-05, 00:51

pulling69 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Hold on, I just texted Tanfan about your latest rant. I would type his response but at this late hour he is probably asleep on his toilet again, brah.

Wow your so cool for having 3 friends that you met online!! One wears a costume. Congrats on the milestone you loser.  I for sure hope you keep mentioning how cool you are to be "friends with ghost on Facebook BRA". Fucking toolbagg. Go to bed. You are disgusting. tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-05, 08:04

PS The only person here talking/typing like a 3rd grader is you. Look at your grammar, bad spelling, use of "hashtags", etc. You suck at everything.

Settle down. Most 3rd grades would kill for a bobble head collection like that.

#STOPHATING
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-05, 08:45

I'll take my 15 minute one on one conversation with Payne Stewart over any "purchased" crap in this thread lol. Especially the make a wish foundation meet and greets.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-05, 09:13

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

The friendships you forge there and the family you keep close will always be way cooler than an autograph IMO.  Its just how I feel.   Though it is damn cool to have your shit too.  Friend of mine had some grass from the 84 World Series he has in his back yard.  Obviously not the same stuff cause it's died and regrown.  Asked me if I wanted a piece to plant in mine.  Said no, cause Iwasn't there like he was.  .  I guess that's weird.  

I got some pics with people, I like those too.  Heres one with a famous old tiger, I get in his suite when I have a chance (Suite was where picture was taken) .  I fucking forget his name, I need help.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 Famous10

Damn Baller ! Is that YOU with Dan Freaking Petry ??

No wonder hot chicks are all over you.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-05, 11:05

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I got some pics with people, I like those too.  Heres one with a famous old tiger, I get in his suite when I have a chance (Suite was where picture was taken) .  I fucking forget his name, I need help.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 Famous10

Are you not impressed by a Kurt Warner piece that he obviously got as a Christmas present 15 years ago?  I'm sure it's gone up in value since then. I mean...who wouldn't pay top dollar for Kurt Warner these days?  

My favorite are all the framed pics with nameplates that say "Authentic Autograph", because you want to make sure everyone knows it's "Authentic".  tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 502811600

Last edited by NigelUno on 2015-12-05, 11:20; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-05, 11:08

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Dan Petry is paid by the Tigers to go to every suite during most games and mingle with people. Sometimes it's him, sometimes it's Dave Rozema. Ross overstating his importance again.

Plus Rozema is a blast, Petry not so much.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-05, 11:16

I just don't understand idol worship. Never have. I really think it's a disorder. Trumped only by the purchase of items picturing people you've never met and their signature. Comes across as a cry for help and attention.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-12-05, 11:18

I still have all my metals and trophies from high school track.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-12-05, 11:26

Hey Baller, please post a pic of something, anything, you have purchased with money you have earned.

TIA.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-05, 11:32

kingstonlake wrote:I just don't understand idol worship. Never have. I really think it's a disorder. Trumped only by the purchase of items picturing people you've never met and their signature. Comes across as a cry for help and attention.

Some people like to collect stuff.  No big deal.  Most of the stuff I have (and it's not a lot), I got for setting up deals (and virtually none of it is displayed anywhere).  If I saw an investment opportunity in something (and those are very limited) and knew I was getting a great (essentially wholesale or less) price...I grabbed a few things (like the Ali-Frazier pieces).  Got a couple of Mickey Mantle things under the same scenario.  

Anyone buying a lot of stuff with the idea that it will go up in value is going to be sorely disappointed down the road.

I brokered a deal to sell one of these for $25,000 awhile back. Nice piece.

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 Item_19838_1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-12-05, 11:32

I earned each metal fair and square, Muff. They were free, though.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-12-05, 11:53

That's medal.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-05, 12:34

Why is Nigel talking shit about Warner? He was a great QB
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-05, 12:50

You see you crybaby fucks, this is what you get for demanding justice.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-05, 13:00

Death Roe wrote:Why is Nigel talking shit about Warner? He was a great QB

Huh?

He was briefly a great QB. 15 years ago. I hope you got in the market then for some great memorabilia. It's value has surely skyrocketed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-12-05, 13:11

Rocinante wrote:You see you crybaby fucks, this is what you get for demanding justice.

Wins thread.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-06, 11:20

If anyone is looking for MSU stuff....in an auction that ends tomorrow night.   They ship for a fee.

bobblehead
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 16299

Helmet Radio
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 4233

Helmet Clock
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 10933

Autographed Poster
tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 18336
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-06, 11:23

tOfficial Sports Memorabilia thread. Post pics if you can 1 up me, I like cool shit.  - Page 3 502811600 I think at one time I had 8-10 of those #2482 Hot Cocoa mugs from Spartan Stadium. I hope my kids still have a couple of them somewhere.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-03-06, 11:27

Ass Dan wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Dan Petry is paid by the Tigers to go to every suite during most games and mingle with people. Sometimes it's him, sometimes it's Dave Rozema. Ross overstating his importance again.

Plus Rozema is a blast, Petry not so much.

I still think about you sometimes at night ass Dan
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-06, 13:37

I just found a couple of Fire & Ice posters I had rolled away, plus a Sam Vincent poster ad for Spot Built, a life size poster of Shawn Respert, and a bunch of annual schedule posters for football and basketball. Plus the Rose Bowl 88 poster and a few MSU posters I dont even remember collecting. Damn, I have to get some of these framed and up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-06, 14:02

tGreenWay wrote:I just found a couple of Fire & Ice posters I had rolled away, plus a Sam Vincent poster ad for Spot Built, a life size poster of Shawn Respert, and a bunch of annual schedule posters for football and basketball. Plus the Rose Bowl 88 poster and a few MSU posters I dont even remember collecting. Damn, I have to get some of these framed and up.

"No one gets hotter faster!" "No one makes you cold quicker!" Or something like that.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-06, 14:18

CheesySpartan wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I just found a couple of Fire & Ice posters I had rolled away, plus a Sam Vincent poster ad for Spot Built, a life size poster of Shawn Respert, and a bunch of annual schedule posters for football and basketball. Plus the Rose Bowl 88 poster and a few MSU posters I dont even remember collecting. Damn, I have to get some of these framed and up.

"No one gets hotter faster!" "No one makes you cold quicker!" Or something like that.

Perfect description for those two. SR lit it up, ES was an assassin on D.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-03-06, 14:33

SD was a weird dude.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-06, 14:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:SD Guest was a weird dude.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-03-06, 20:07

Gee, another thread ruined by Nigel being insecure. What a dickhead.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next